An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

He was told he could sleep if he was tired, and he felt a blanket being pulled over them. Instantly he felt his body want to give in and sleep, but he forced his eyes open. "But I don't want to." Kaine mumbled knowing he didn't want to spend this night with Tenmo sleeping. Who knew when he'd get the chance to spend time with with him here again. He didn't want to waste this chance by sleeping through it, even if his body wanted to say otherwise.

“I got you..I love you. Even this makes me happy..” Tenmo said quietly as he started to sing to the other quietly while he held him close. He remembered a song his mother used to sing to him as a child and he wanted to sing it for Kaine to help him sleep.

Kaine really did want to complain to him sleeping through this, but any time he opened his mouth do so he ended up yawning instead. It had been a long and busy day. He was exhausted and probably needed a night to sleep and relax, that didn't mean he wanted too though. Hearing Tenmo quietly sing wasn't helping him stay awake and he knew it was the point, his cute puppy was trying to lull him to sleep. Despite his best efforts not to give in he just couldn't keep fighting it, falling asleep against the other after just a few minutes.

“I love you Kaine..I’ll make it last forever..” Tenmo said quietly as he nuzzled into the others back. He held him close and buried his face into the back of the others neck. Content and happy, even he managed to fall asleep, holding the other tightly in his arms. He dreamed of tomorrow..The sparkle in the others eyes..The gift glistening against his soft skin under the moon..It was nice to have happy dreams..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It was peaceful, sleeping against Tenmo, the other's breathing and beating heart helping to keep him asleep. Kaine wasn't sure how long he had slept for when he began to stir, his internal clock wasn't allowing him to sleep any further. Stretching slightly he became aware of the other body so close to his. It took Kaine a moment to remember where he was and that he had fallen asleep. His eyes moved down to the sleeping figure and he smiled, finding the other cute even when he was sleeping. Shifting he moved himself to be lying beside Tenmo now instead of on, eyes moving to the ceiling. He was definitely getting too comfortable with seeing Tenmo every night.

Tenmo still was asleep, dreaming happily of Kaine and happy dreams in general. He didn’t want to wake up but his body soon betrayed him, stirring a bit. Tenmo started to stretch with a yawn, looking over and saw Kaine still at his side. If it was a dream, he did not want to wake up from it. “Hey..” He said with a tired smile still trying to wake up

"Hey!" Kaine happily replied leaning over to give Tenmo a quick kiss. "How'd you sleep?" He asked curiously. It seemed as though they had both needed the rest and he had to admit he had really liked doing so with the other. Kaine stretched out again before he was sitting up on the bed, reaching out he took Tenmo's hand lightly into his rubbing his thumb against the back of his hand. "I suppose we both really needed that, huh?" He mused with a smile.

“Slept...really great actually. I don’t remember the last time I slept so good” He admitted as he sat up with a big stretch and yawn. His hiar was tussled up a little from sleeping but he didn’t care. “I needed that definitely..You look even better after that..” He smiled, kissing his cheek. “You were so so looking before..” He teasied with another small yawn

"Did not!" Kaine playfully responded. It had been awhile since he got a chance to actually get some rest, but between his responsibilities with his coven and wanting to spend every possible second he could with Tenmo he was a busy vampire. Life for him before had been boring, it had no meaning. To Kaine he had just felt empty, he was surviving but not living the life he was given. Tenmo seemed to change that, it brought meaning back into his life, something that had vanished long ago. "I am glad that you slept well." He commented. Leaning forward he stole a kiss from the other. "How long were we asleep for?" Kaine asked suddenly. Wanting to know if he needed to rush back home or if he still had some time to spend with Tenmo first.

Tenmo was not expecting the kiss, smiling softly in the others direction. He heard the other ask how long they had slept, looking around his room for the alarm clock. "It looks like we were asleep for about 4 hours.." Tenmo said as he pressed a kiss to the others lips. "We should be getting you back...It is rather late and we have the lake tomorrow.." Tenmo spoke softly, giving him another deep kiss. He could kiss Kaine all day..It felt like every kiss gave him the energy he needed to keep going in his day.

Kaine had to admit that he was a bit bummed that it was so late already. But there wasn't anything that could be done about it. Returning the deep kiss he reminded himself that the next time they meet he'd get his surprise. That was a much more positive outlook to him. Getting up off the bed after they had finished their deep kiss he put the contacts back in. Checking to make sure they were in place before he turned back to Tenmo. "I suppose we should get going then."

"I suppose we should..." Tenmo said with a soft smile, waiting for the other to put his contacts in place. "Shall we then...?" He smiled, extending his hand for the other to take. Luckily, leaving was relatively easy unlike their arrival. There was not a single werewolf in sight and we was glad there wasn't. He never let go of the others hand as he made his way back through the forest. He was in no rush to get there and it still felt like they got there in no time at all. "Until tomorrow beautiful.." he smiled before giving him one last deep kiss.

Taking the hand offered to him he let Tenmo least him out and back into the forest. It sucked really, to think their time together was already running out tonight. They reached the border sooner than he had hoped, this time the deep kiss caught him by surprise. Kaine was quick to return it, enjoying what would be their last kiss tonight. When the kiss broke Kaine moved off to head home with a soft sigh. It didn't take him long to get home, heading straight for his room and removing the contacts again in the process. Tossing the pair into the trash he sank onto his bed and let his eyes drifting shut again. Thinking about the next time they'd see each other, a small smile crossed his face before he was rolling over and getting some more sleep.

Tenmo was eager for the next day, quick to rush home and get to sleep. He could not wait for the lake...He only wanted to go to sleep right away for this reason. He went to sleep with a smile on his face and warmth in his heart..

Tenmo woke up very early the next morning, going right to the bathroom to shower and make sure he looked his best. He brushed every part of himself that could be brushes, from his hair and ears down to his tail, putting them away once he was done. He looked for a really nice button down and even wore black dress pants...although he still wore sneakers for he still liked the freedom of movement on his feet. He hated wearing dress shoes unless he had to.

Once he found himself presentable enough, he was quick to leave the house, ignoring anyone else that he may or may not have crossed paths with in his home. He went right to the store and was there a bit early, eagerly waiting outside as he paced the store front. As soon as someone let him in, he went right up to the counter to get the gift. The clerk opened the box for him and he could not help but let out a small smile. "It's..even better than I imagined" He smiled, taking the tiny box and going home, waiting impatiently for their time to meet at the lake.

Once it got later, Tenmo made his way toward the border in human form, tucking away the small box into a small sparkling blue bag. He would have tried to hide it in his clothes but he was worried it might get ruined so he opted for the bag. He stood right on the border line, eyes eagerly searching the horizon for Blake.

When Kaine finally woke up he decided to take the day for himself and relax. He needed it, as he laid around his room and read trying to keep his mind off tonight and spending time with him. Knowing that it'd just slowly drive him crazy until that point. Despite that the day seemed to drag on forvever, Kaine had taken the longest bath in the history of baths trying to past the last few hours before he could leave.

As it was getting later Kaine was pulling on an outfit before making his way outside. Before he went to the border he ran to the lake, ensuring that it'd be a nice night to visit it. A small smile crossed his face when he looked over the view, happy he turned and made his way for the border. Kaine was a little surprised that when he arrived Tenmo was waiting literally on the border for him. "Hey handsome. Someone a little eager?" He teased his hands wolf before leaning over for a kiss. "Tonight is a great night for the lake." Kaine commented taking Tenmo's hand and leading him off in that direction.

He was trying not to get to too anxious about the surprise and because of that he tried hard to keep his attention away from the bag he was carrying with him. That didn't mean he wasn't happy and excited to be sharing this place with him though.

"I got a little anxious..and eager" Tenmo said with a nervous chuckle, clutching the bag tightly in his hand. He returned the others kiss before letting the other take his hand and start to lead him toward the lake. His heart swelled in happiness and could not wait to see the lake with Kaine. "And you are the handsome one here.." Tenmo said, teasing the other with a soft smile

"Well I am definitely glad you're eager, it really is a pretty place." Kaine replied as they walked. It was a bit of a walk, but he felt that it was well worth it in the end. A small smirk started to form on his lips when Tenmo said he was the handsome one here. "Am I now? I thought that title would be yours." He teased back. The walk didn't take them too long before he was leading Tenmo down an darker path that had almost grown over. When they became free they were standing in a large clearing the shimmer lake spreading out before them.

Tenmo let himself be led further and further down a overgrown path. "You are the champion then..." He smirked with a quick peck on the cheek. It was shortly after he saw the clearing, complete with a shimmering lake before them. He could even see the moon and the stars reflecting off the still water. "Its....beautiful" Tenmo could not help but say in awe of the sight. It was even better than his imagination made it out to be.."Did you....want me to give you your present now..? Since you're so anxious...?" He smirked

"Present?" Kaine asked in a teasing voice as though he had forgotten that there was even a present that was involved. But of course his excitement was getting the best of him and before long he was asking what it was again. "What is it?" Kaine questioned bouncing a little as he waited.

"Well...I know it's silly..." Tenmo started to say as he fiddled in the bag. "I knew after that one night in the full moon, I loved you even more than anything I ever have. I asked you to be my mate but..i wanted to do more. I don't know if vampires do this too..or if it's just a human thing...but I thought it meant a lot so i wanted to do it too..." Tenmo seemed nervous and he smiled as he pulled out a small black box and got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me...?" Tenmo asked as he opened the small little box. Inside was a ring with a silver colored band, on the top being a circle that looked like a moon made up of two gemstones. One was an emerald and the other a burgundy looking sapphire melded together in the silver circle. A silver chain was also in the box to make the ring into a necklace when one would not want to wear it on their hand.

Kaine was still practically bouncing in his spot out of excitement, eager to find out what his surprise was. As Tenmo was speaking he found himself growing more confused, raising an eyebrow when he started saying he didn't know it vampires did this or if it just a human thing. The little box he pulled out oddly enough didn't tell him what was going on until he watched his cute wolf go down on one knee.

It hit Kaine what Tenmo was doing and what he had been planning like bricks, not in a bad way at all. The ring he had revealed was beautiful and instantly he did see both of them in it. Before Kaine could bring himself to answer it he leaned down to give his wolf a kiss. "Nothing would make me happier, puppy. I'd love to marry you." He whispered on the others lips with a huge smile.

Tenmo ended up dropping the box for a second out of sheer excitement, pulling him into a deep kiss. "Understand why I couldn't tell you now...?" He said with a sheepish smile, picking up the box with the ring inside. He took out the chain and the ring, putting the ring on his finger. "I love you so much.." He said with the biggest red blush on his face

A soft laugh escaped Kaine when he was asked if he understood why Tenmo couldn't tell him now. "I do. Didn't make the wait any easier. But I do understand." He replied happily. "It's beautiful." He said softly looking at the ring on his finger. It was really beautiful, and he loved it. The red blush on his cute puppy's face wasn't any less beautiful though, he absolutely loved the look. "I love you too. More than anything." He murmured before giving the other another deep kiss. "Now, whose up for some swimming?" He asked stepped back and reaching to pull his shirt off tossing it into the grass before he reached for his pants.

Tenmo kissed the other back deeply with a big smile on his face. He managed to calm himself enough to get his blush to go away. He watched the other get undressed before havign to turn away so he can actually get ready too without staring at him the whole time. Tenmo easily unbuttoned his shirt and undid his pants, setting them down and putting the box on top of the clothes. "You can put it back while swimming or put it on the chain or...whatever you want...Its not as beautiful as you are though.." Tenmo spoke softly as he stood at the others side.

Kaine decided he wanted to keep the ring close slipping it from his finger he slipped the chain through it before hanging it around his neck. Flashing a smile he wrapped his arms around Tenmo to lean up and kiss him when he was told he was more beautiful than the ring. "You're so sweet." Kaine whispered before he was pulling away and a playful smirk appeared. "Race you into the water!" He exclaimed happily before taking off for the lake and jumping into the water.