An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Ren happily took the piece of Sausage from Tenmo carrying it a small distance to eat it as Tenmo said that by the time everyone else gets here half of it would be gone just between them. He didn't mind the idea since he was quick to scoff that down and was soon returning waiting for another piece as patiently as he could muster. Ears twitched and turned at the sound of Ash hurrying down the stairs turning his head just in time to see him rushing into the kitchen to catch a sausage that was tossed to him scoffing it down in one bite. Turning back to Tenmo he pawed impatiently at his leg encouraging the older man to give him another piece.

Kaine chuckled at the sight of the three of them. "If you guys keep this up that stove won't be turned off all day." He laughed as he walked into the kitchen to lend a helping hand. Leaning up to kiss his husband's cheek and give him a bright smile. "I have a feeling this will be the new norm on full moon days." Kaine said with another laugh. Not surprised by their behavior but knowing that it would definitely be a chore to feed the three of them to the point where they were finally full on the full moon. Not to mention they had Otso coming over and he was sure that even if he ate before coming over he'd be quite hungry too.

"Perfect. I'll just whip you guys up a nice dinner before you head out then." Xavier said with a smile leaning down to kiss his husband and tasting the coffee on his lips. Moving over to the stove he got to work. He'd have Bryan and Solaria to help him cook their own dinner later. Right now he was going to focus on the three who needed it more. It wasn't like he didn't have all day to figure things out and he was sure that Bryan would be on his way after Otso left

"I'm sure she won't. Since Shi and Alise are still going to be moving from one house to the other for awhile until they figure out what they are going to do I should get used to the idea of a kid being around." Bryan admitted. It'd take him awhile to get used to kids around, especially babies. But Solaria was a good start especially with Ren being around her age and him being sure he'd see more of that boy as well.

Tenmo chuckled when he heard Kaines comment about the sausage, putting more on the pan. “Last piece Ren, don’t worry I cooked plenty for you to eat, you will need to wait a bit. I know Daddy has a big appetite like you, so I get it” He chuckled as he fed them both one last bigger piece of sausage each. “Need to make sure I cook enough meat for four hungry moon people” He chuckled, were people sounding weird and it’s not werewolves anymore since they were two were cats. He was sure he would come up with something better later.

“Oh you are amazing..Maybe something easy for everyone on Alises stomach. Then at least if they want to share the food, it is okay. I’m sure Shi will want to give her plenty as she needs the energy” Adrian smiled softly, giving him a cheek kiss. It would t be long before he would make his way over to give them comfort and hopefully be help to the new parents in more ways.

“I’m sure you will do fine. Solaria is one thing but I am sure the new parents got a handle on their kids and the entire pack and coven. I’m sure if you didn’t want to hold them or anything, no one would make you” He grinned, kissing his cheek. “Want anything else before I leave?” He asked, tail wagging happily

He didn't mind that this was the last piece he was going to get for now, eagerly taking it when it was given to him. That didn't mean he wasn't sitting at Tenmo's feet looking up at him with big eyes hoping he'd feel guilty and give him more. At least until he found Ash more interesting and was just as happy to jump on the other and start to playfully bite. It was easier for him to keep himself busy and occupied like this getting his mind off of how hungry he felt despite not starving. Kaine chuckled playfully nudging the other, "Daddy certainly does. Especially on full moons." He teasingly replied as he moved to make some coffee and get some juice for the boys. Tenmo definitely did have a big appetite like the other two. "We'll definitely have to make sure the house is stocked up on plenty of food during this time of month from now on. At least until Ren is ready to hunt and then the three of you can do that together." That thought brought a smile to his face putting two glasses of orange juice on the table for Ren and Ash before he was turning back to Tenmo leaning against the table a smirk on his face. "Imagine how cute it'll be for Daddy to take his two boys hunting." He added.

"Got it, Pup." Xavier replied as he was cooking making sure that what he made was something that any one of them could eat without it being too heavy on the stomach. After finishing up and packing it all away in different containers that he then packed into a bag for Adrian to take with him he was setting it on the table by his husband. "There you go, love. A nice dinner for the three of you." He told him leaning down for another kiss. "You make sure neither of them stresses out too much. Have Alise get ahold of me if you guys need anything." He told the other with a loving smile.

"You." Bryan purred as he pulled Otso tightly against him giving him a hungry and demanding kiss. When it broke he flashed a large smile, "I guess I'll just have to wait until you get home tomorrow though." His tone was clearly teasing but it didn't mean he didn't plan on that. He didn't need anything, all he wanted was his sexy little wolf. But he'd have to wait, that was fine, it would just make it all the more satisfying when he did get him tomorrow. "Be good." He whispered on the other's lips before dipping his head to kiss Otso's neck. Finally releasing him so he could head off knowing he shouldn't keep him any longer.

Tenmo tried to have a strong will power to not feed him anymore sausage. He was so close to breaking when Ren seemed to give up, sighing in relief. He was definitely like Kaine in being able to look at him and tempt him to do anything. He was going to be one spoiled child if he gave in everything so he would need to watch himself. He did fine though as he watched Ash playfully rolling around the floor and wresting him. He playfully growled, doing some gentle pounces on him. Tenmo eventually finished all the food, piling up the kids plates with various meats and dishes. “Yeah..Daddy would like that right Ren?” Ash said as he ate, Tenmo needing time turn away from the boys For a moment. Ash...called me Daddy...He thought he was going to cry...

“I will do my best..If I can’t a hold of you or Alise can’t, I’ll have one of our doctors call you” Adrian reassured him with a smile. He kissed his cheek before grabbing his bag, packing up the clothes and the food. “I’ll make sure Solaria tattle tales on you if you’re naughty” He teased, giving him one more deep kiss. He better get to the hospital now so he had time to settle in and park the car if needed for overnight unless he was picked up tomorrow. “Behave” He teased once more with one last kiss.

Otso turned a light shade of red as he was so blunt about it. He wrapped his arms around the other when they kissed, holding it it hem even after it broke. “Plenty to make up for tomorrow..then the get to know more about us date” He said as his lips quivered at the neck kiss. “You’re going to make this night torture aren’t you..?” He groaned, flicking his tongue over the others neck. “Behave yourself” He whispered, grabbing at his crotch before smirking, turning to leave and go to Tenmos

Occupied by playfully wrestling with Ash while they waited he was excited as food was put on the table for them. Hopping up on his chair and managing to exercise enough control to turn back into his human form to be able to eat at the table properly. He was munching on a piece of sausage when he heard Ash speak his green eyes moving to the other before they darted to Tenmo knowing that was who Ash was talking about. "And then Daddy can teach me more hunting skills!" Ren said happily a bright smile taking over his face. Ren felt that if Ash was willing to call him that and thought it was time then he could do it to. Until now he hadn't been sure how to go about it or if it was just something he could say suddenly. At least now he didn't have to worry about it since it seemed Ash was willing to break down that barrier and make it easier for him to follow the lead. Kaine felt his face brighten at hearing Ash call Tenmo daddy. He could see it on his husband's face how much it meant to him and it warmed his own heart to hear it. "I'm sure Daddy would love nothing more than to teach you more hunting skills, Ren." Kaine told him as he grabbed his coffee and moved to sit at the table with them.

"Sounds good, love." Xavier replied watching him finish getting ready. A small smirk appearing on his face when Adrian told him that Solaria would tattle on him if he was being naughty. "Oh? Will she now?" He teasingly replied. "I'll try." He mused after being told to behave returning the last kiss before he was letting him go knowing that he wanted to go and get settled with them before it was too late.

"Sounds like a plan." Bryan purred when told that they would have plenty to make up for tomorrow and their date to get to know each other better. What Otso said next had him chuckling softly, "Undeniably." He growled softly in response willing to make the night torture for him since they'd be spending it apart. What Bryan wasn't expecting was Otso to be so bold and grab his crotch with such a devilish little smirk and telling him to behave that tongue flicking over his neck. It was with a heated gaze that he watched Otso turn to leave. "You better behave to." He told him. "Love you, cutie." Bryan added as Otso was leaving before he was turning to make sure he was prepare to spend the rest of the day with Xavier and Solaria.

Tenmos eyes grew wetter in joy as he was more than happy to hear both of them calling him Daddy now. He had to quickly wipe his eyes, his tail wagging like a mad man with his happy he was. He needed a moment to calm down, still surprised that Ash was the one who said it first and not Ren. They trusted him..they felt at home enough to say such words. Their barriers were breaking even a tiny bit and he relished in it. “I will have to show you the beast hunting spots. I’ll have to start you guys off small with rabbits and small animals. My father goes out pretty far sometimes and hunts bears, they are really big at times but that is too far to travel and for your first times hunting here. Maybe in a year or so” He smiled as he wolfed down breakfast.

Adrian winked before meeting Shi in the hospital sometime later, head still resting on the others bed. His eyes seemed to look like they had not been shut for a moment since his arrival. “I bring home cooked meals” He grinned, holding up the bag. “How are you doing dear?” He asked Alise but also directed it at Shi, who let out a quiet whimper and put his head closer to Alises side. Poor boy...”Any news?”

Otso hummed happily in response, shaking his tail around before making his way to Tenmo and Kaines home by the lake. He knocked on the door, tail wagging happily. “Let me iiiiiiiin!” He howled, a big smile on his face as he waited at the door with bag in hand. A night together with everyone and the boys..He couldn’t wait!

Ren was happy to hear the other say that he would have to show them the best hunting spots. "What's a rabbit?" He asked hearing that word again. Briefly remembering it being mentioned back in the village by Tenmo there too and still not getting what a rabbit was but curious about it. Still, no matter what they were hunting he liked the idea of it and would be happy since it was something they could do together. Now, if only he could find something he could do with Kaine while at home. He knew it would be harder for them but he still had high hopes that they'd end up extremely close as well. Even if they already had a good bond started.

Kaine was happily sipping his coffee when he heard the sound of knocking followed by hearing Otso causing him to laugh. "You guys keep eating, I'll get the door." He mused as he got up to let the other wolf in. Opening the door to reveal Otso had a bright smile on his face, "Hey Otso!" He greeted the other happily. "Come on in, Tenmo and the boys are just finishing up breakfast." Kaine said as he stepped aside to let him in. "How was your morning with Bryan? Bet he's still not too happy about spending a night without you. You love birds." He added smile turning to a slight smirk.

"Well... I'm glad to finally have my body back to myself... it was definitely a very unpleasant feeling when there isn't enough space." Alise said with a soft laugh. "That aside I'm sore as hell. But even that'll fade." She added as her mind raced now that she was thinking about the twins again. "Not really no. We've been told they're extremely tiny and that there are some complications because of the small space they had to develop. Other than that we're just waiting around to hear more. To be able to see them." She added with a sigh her hand once more running through Shi's hair. "It's killing us not to even know their genders yet... much less name them." Alise murmured.

“That’s right, Hmm..I didn’t notice them on your island while I was there. Hang on” Tenmo said as he left, quickly coming back with a laptop. He pulled up a video after some searching online of a rabbit bouncing through a field. “That’s a rabbit. They are rather small..There’s also some deer in the woods” He said as he pulled up another video of a group of deer grazing. “They are a bit bigger so you may not want to start off with then mmmm. Nimble and fast like rabbits but far too big for you at the moment. Rabbits will be a good start” He explained as he looked to Kaine. “Maybe Dad over there can teach you how to cook tomorrow after all this. Making your own snacks with the food is here is something he can teach you while I teach you hunting skills at least in this area” He said smiling, wanting to help Kaine bond with the boys. “Hello Otso” He greeter, giving them a hug As Ash seemed more alert and focused on his appearance.

“Tenmo! Hello everyone” He said again with a big smile. Otso turned to Kaine with a small smile on his face. “No, he was unusually lovey today and will miss me. I..may have brought my laptop to see his face..” He gushed, Ash trying to hold his tongue at the comment. “He has been very lovey since I visited you and just in general. It’s nice..” Otso said with a happy tail wag

“I am sure the time will come soon, they want only the best care. Swiftness is key” Adrian smiled, tenderly touching her shoulder after he took out the food. “You did wonderful darling..I will at least see if I can ask before it gets too late..So you two know” Adrian smiled, petting Shis head. “There there Papa..don’t cry” Adrian wiped a tiny tear from his cheeks. “It won’t be good to stress..I am here. I promise it will all be okay and I am here to help. You need to get some rest and food in you darling” He rubbed his back gently before getting up to leave the room a moment to find out the genders of the twins for their sakes

Ren was eagerly watching the video of a rabbit hopping around. "How'd it get in there?" He asked poking the screen not understanding how such technology worked and half expecting to be able to touch the creature. Though it became apparent quite quickly that it wasn't the case. Being shown the deer he felt a bit of recognition, "Oh! There are deer back home to!" He said happily. Though they were quite different he noticed similarities. Turning his gaze from the screen to Tenmo when he mentioned Kaine calling him Dad and saying that he could teach him how to cook tomorrow. "You think Dad would do that?" Ren asked not sure if the other would want to teach him such things. "I'd like it." He added wanting to bond with him, wanting to bond with them both. They were his parents now, Ash his brother. He wanted to have strong bonds with all of them and be able to always know they had his back.

"Bryan? Lovey?" Kaine repeated looking like he was about to fall over. "I... I mean... he was always affectionate towards you... but... damn... you've really changed that man haven't you?" He questioned in the end finally getting a grip on himself. "I've never seen him so happy... not to mention he's become such a better person." He added thinking about their relationship. "I hope it benefits you too though. You're happy right?" This was the first time he had gotten to see Otso without Bryan since the pair got together. It was the perfect moment to discover how Otso felt about the whole thing and if he was truly happy. "I'll kick his ass for you if you ever need me too." Kaine added with a smile though Bryan would probably kick his ass instead it was worth a shot!

"That'd be great, Adrian." Alise said with a small smile really wanting to know the genders of their children. The twins were her life, them and Shi. She wanted to be able to know what children she had and to discuss names with her husband. Her eyes moved to Shi as Adrian moved to him watching the older werewolf wipe away a tear that was on her husband's face. It broke her heart to see him so distraught even though she knew there was nothing she could do. When Adrian got up to check on the genders of their twins she turned her attention to Shi. Shifting the best she could she pulled his face up to hers giving him a deep loving kiss. "It's okay. They'll be okay. We just have to be a bit more patient. They'll be with us before you know it." Alise tried to reassure him.

Tenmo would need to get used to explaining technology..He thought as he watched him look confused at the video. “Right, um, people can have what is called a camera that captures moments in time for you to watch again later, like the pictures we showed you on the island” He smiled, keeping Ren occupied while Otso and Kaine were talking. “I am sure he will love that! He does different hunting we can’t do so I want to make sure you can do thing with him too” He smiled, petting the others head

“I know right? He seemed to stuffy and to himself when I first met him..And now..yeah..I think he is jealous of Ash flirting with me” Otso whispered into Kaines ear. “He really didn’t want me to leave and things seemed tense between them when I last came. He was even being extra affectionate in front of everyone” He chuckled before pulling back. “And yes I am happy, I’m just glad Solaria stopped, hopefully, pestering him to Marry me. Marriage or not he makes me feel loved and wonderful. I’ve never been happier” He said with a big goofy grin and tail wag.

“I know..I know...” Shi said quietly, rubbing his eyes dry. “It’s the first blood family I have had in awhile.. and I didnt even get to see them before they got whisked away. His head instantly lifted when Adrian came back and sat down. “Well, they are in still in the ICU..your little boy and girl” Adrian grinned as Shis tail came out, seeming to wag with just a tiny bit of joy. “A little boy and girl...did you hear that? A little boy and girl...” Shi smiled, holding Alises hand

"Why not?" Ren asked when he was told that Kaine did different hunting that they couldn't do. Not understanding that a vampire would hunt differently. He honestly didn't see a vampire when he looked at Kaine, he saw his Dad. A member of his family and someone he could look up to and depend on. Not a vampire that was very different from them and had very different needs. "I wanna hunt rabbits!" He suddenly said as he jumped down from the table and moved to stand closer to Tenmo looking up at him with shining green eyes. "Can we?!" He practically begged hands holding onto the other. Ren was aware of the full moon only because of a primal urge deep inside of him that wanted him to be a panther and not human. But he was doing his best to exercise control since he still didn't have full control of his transformations. For the most part he had it down but not always. So it didn't occur to him that they wouldn't be able to hunt tonight or shouldn't. In the village it didn't matter if it was the full moon or not, if you were hungry you went hunting.

Kaine was interested when Otso mentioned Bryan becoming more affection in front of others after Ash had flirted with him. Glancing towards Ash who was still sitting at the table. "I suppose you're right... he's normally more reserved with his affection. I guess I was just so happy to see how cute you two looked together that I didn't find it odd at the time." He admitted with a sheepish grin. "She just wants to see you get your dream, just like the rest of us. We all hope that Bryan will end up marrying you." Kaine replied wrapping an arm around Otso's shoulders. "But don't worry! Tonight you have nothing to worry about but having fun with us! I'll help you video call him later tonight so you can say goodnight."

"I know, baby. I didn't get to see them either. But we will, and it'll be worth the wait." Alise replied as she wiped away a few stray tears a loving smile on her face. When Adrian returned she felt her heart swell at hearing that they had a boy and a girl! She was so excited, so happy that for a moment the world seemed to slow and stop altogether. Shi was speaking and she turned her gaze to him, "This is wonderful!" Alise happily replied finding this the best news they had gotten. Turning her gaze from Shi to Adrian she asked a question that was nagging on her, "Did you... get to see them?"

“Ren, vampires hunt differently from you and I. They need to drink blood from things like we hunt for the meat. Nothing else is different otherwise” Tenmo smiled softly before his attention was once again diverted. “Tonight is too dangerous dear, here we can’t hunt so easily on the full moon. There is a lot of us and we live around normal humans without powers and abilities like us. That’s why we keep a lot of food in full moon nights and mainly stay inside..among a lot of things that are hard to understand” He tried to explain softly. “I will take you rabbit hunting tomorrow, promise” He said with a friendly smile

“Me too, but I am happy with Bryan even if he doesn’t. I don’t want him to feel he ever has to do anything to make me happy..I’m already happy” Otso smiled, hoping he got his dream but would be happy if it never came to pass. “And thanks for the help, It will be weird trying to communicate clearly during a full moon. I can remember you had Tenmo talking a lot even in his full moon state. Impressive..” He said with a teasing smile

“I couldn’t see them long as they were in a special machine to monitor their health. And I sit. Know which is which but I thought I saw the tiniest speck of blue hair on one. Certainly baffled the doctors” He chuckled as Shi still kept eyeing him down. “They are very tiny but seem to be doing ok right now” He smiled, seeing Shis tail start to wag a bit more at the good news

"But... why can't I hunt with him if he does the blood? Wouldn't that leave the meat for me?" Ren asked not getting it. The concept of Kaine needing the blood wasn't what confused him understanding that just fine. What confused him was why he couldn't do that hunting with his Dad too. It seemed logical to him that if his Dad only needed the blood then the rest was for him and that seemed like the perfect combination. Being told it was too dangerous to hunt tonight he pouted up at the older man. Wanting to ask more despite the fact that Tenmo had already clearly told him there was a lot that was hard to understand about the full moon here. "Do humans not like us?" Ren decided to ask not really getting the whole human supernatural relationship. He had never met normal humans before, aside from Solaria but she seemed to like them.

"That's sweet. We won't stop routing for you though." Kaine replied wanting Otso to know that while they'd support him because he was happy they would continue to hope Bryan someday realized everything he had and propose to him. "Yeah... and it was just the third time we met too. Man... I may have had him talking but I clearly remember him pinning to me to the ground too determined to get me out of my pants. Not to mention the rough marks he left all over my neck." It was clear by how he said it that Kaine was actually fond of the memory. Maybe a little too fond. Actually finding that he had liked the rough treatment. Shaking his head he pushed those memories to the side. It wasn't something to really discuss in front of the boys after all. "The first night you and Bryan were together was a full moon wasn't it?" Kaine asked deciding to turn things back onto Otso and Bryan. "Even if you had a few drinks he seemed to handle you fine then. I know a video chat isn't the same but it will still be better than not seeing him at all." Kaine added with a smile leading Otso over to the table to join them. "You hungry? I can grab you some food."

The mention of the tiniest speck of blue hair on one of their children had a laugh coming from Alise. "That is adorable. I can only imagine how gorgeous that'd look as a wolf... if they can." She stopped for a minute her gaze turning from Adrian to Shi then back again. "D-do you think they'll be able to transform into wolves like Shi?" Alise asked still so uncertain about their babies and what to expect even if they were already here.

“Just because we are were people dear. While yes we can hunt together, it is dangerous to do it under the full moon. And Kaine mainly feeds off humans but will feed from animals. They are never hurt but that’s their main source of blood. But mostly because you two are new here and should learn how to hunt here and live here and how things are done before you go hunting with Dad dear. But I still want you to be able to learn things with him” He said softly. He sighed softly before talking to him more. “Humans don’t know supernaturals exist for real, sometimes some bad humans fear what they don’t understand. Humans can be good but we can’t let them know of our existence as super natural beings. To anyone we come across, we are normal humans”

Otso smiled gratefully with a quiet “Thank you”, hoping so as well, even if it didn’t happen. He was still happy there were people to support him and his dream. “Someone liked it too much..” He said with a teasing smile and wink before he let it go. They would need to discuss with each other like gossiping school girls another day. “I would love some food, I had a good meal before but I could always use some snacks” He grinned before eagerly sitting at the table.

“It is highly likely that the children will be able to have a wolf form. With Solaria being born to a turned wolf and a human, she has wolf blood in her but doesn’t seem to have a wolf form. Yours is a full blood wolf and a vampire so it is much more likely and probable” Adrian explained with a soft nod

"So... I can go hunting with Dad?" Ren questioned with a raised eyebrow. Technically Daddy did say he was able to go hunting with Dad, just not yet. Telling him that he had to learn how to hunt and live here before he was able to do so. But it was still possible! That was hope he wasn't going to let go of anytime soon knowing he'd be looking forward to the day that he'd be able to share this with his Dad too. "Do you go hunting with Dad?" Ren asked after a few seconds had passed his curious look never wavering. The response he got to if humans were scared of them was just as confusing. "But why? Solaria knows we exist." Ren replied not understanding why they had to hide their existence to humans. He had been told she was human so why did she get to know but others didn't? His young mind having a hard time grasping what Tenmo was explaining despite really wanting to understand.

"Maybe a little." Kaine mused with a small smile and slight blush. Even though this wasn't something they could fully discuss right now it wasn't like he could deny that he had liked it and more than he probably should have considering the circumstances. There would be another time to do that since he made a mental note for the two of them to get together more often and hang out. Otso expressing that he would love some food had Kaine moving over to the food that Tenmo had made and making him a plate bringing it over and setting it down in front of him. "Good, we have plenty of food for tonight." He replied happily as he returned to his coffee pulling his legs up into the chair with him.

Alise nodded when Adrian expressed that it seemed highly likely that the twins would be able to change into wolves like their father. "If they can... what age should I be expecting that to start happening?" She wanted to be as prepared as she could be for the twins and anything that may occur. She had no idea what was normal for a vampire or a werewolf baby. Including when their children may change into a wolf for the first time. Knowing that in the beginning it wasn't something children could control. Then another thought occurred to her. "Despite them being twins... is it possible that one might have a wolf form and the other won't?" This was another thing that worried her. Not sure how she'd try to explain that to them when they were older if that was the case. Not to mention no matter how rare this pregnancy had been and unlikely there was always the chance for future kids if they weren't careful and more cautious.

“Yes but not right now Ren. I want to feel comfortable knowing you are familiar with everything and can handle yourself before you go hunt with him. And yes I have gone a handful of times pretending to be a puppy to help him hunt. We usually hunt separately otherwise but every once in awhile we will hunt an animal together” He started to explain before he heard Rens comment. That’s right, it was second nature to him he had yet to explain Solaria. “Solaria is my half sister and she had wolf blood in her. She was born to my mom who is...no longer with us and a human man. So while she is human, she had wolf in her” He said softly again

Otso focused his attention back on his food and filled up his mouth with as much as he could eat. Ash was asking him a lot of questions about himself. What his likes were...his hobbies...wha his favorite qualities were in other people. He wondered why the other was asking then again, wondering why he cared so much so suddenly in a more questioning way.

“While their forms can flicker on and off as babies for brief moments, they can start having more will of changing their forms around when a human child would be learning to walk. Around then is when you would properly start helping them switch back and forth” He said with a small nod of his head. “They can change sooner but it’s a little more unpredictable, like potty training I guess it’s something to compare it too” Adrian tried to explain it. “Either way, they master their forms in the first three years of life..and as for the last question, I am unsure. This is not an everyday scenario, both bloods trying to balance out one another. I’m sure it’s possible but being full blood wolf I am sure there will be some form of wolf transformation of some kind,

"How old do I have to be to hunt on my own?" Ren asked curious. Not really sure if it was an age that his Daddy was looking for or if it was just skill. This place was new to him and he wasn't sure what to expect from it. This included many things like the normal ages to do certain activities. Hearing that they did go hunting together sometimes Ren was nodding. Happy with how their discussion had been going he moved to crawl into the other's lap forcing his way in and getting comfortable there as he considered everything he was told. Hearing about Solaria did make sense as to why she was able to know about them but he still didn't know why they had to be a secret. "Do you think some day we won't have to hide from humans?" Ren asked his green eyes locking with the other's.

While Kaine was drinking his coffee and munching on a little food himself he tried to mediate the questions that Ash seemed all to eager to bombard Otso with. Some of the questions he was asking were things even he didn't know about the other wolf. Not that he really had the chance to hang out and bond with him to begin with. That wasn't the point though, he still wanted to make sure that the other wasn't prying too much. "Alright, I think that's enough questions for now Ash. It's not like you won't be seeing Otso again." Kaine told the older boy thinking that he had bombarded Otso with enough questions for one day. Not wanting the wolf to get overwhelmed or anything like that.

"I see." Alise replied as Adrian had explained their transformations and mastery of such to her. "Is it possible for control of that form to take longer than normal? Or for the presence of their form to not appear until an older age?" At this point she was just curious. "These sorts of things aren't something we've discussed before and I have to admit right now it's more genuine curiosity than because of the twins." She told Adrian as she entwined her fingers with her husband's holding his hand in hers. "I suppose we'll just have to pay attention then. Them being half and half leaves a lot of unknown variables." Alise added after being told that while possible Adrian felt sure that there would be some sort of transformation for both twins.

“Another year or so, but mainly it’s skill and being familiar with the land. I would feel safer knowing you won’t go wandering off and getting yourself in trouble” Adrian said with a small smile. “Once I know you are familiar with the territory and can take down at least the smaller animals and you are deemed ready, you can go. So let’s work hard and do our best” Tenmo reassured him with a big smile. He smiled softly when Ren asked if they will ever have to not hide. “That is a nice thought dear..But I don’t think it will happen anytime soon..You really are a kind loving child. No wonder why Solaria took a shine to you quick” He smiled softly as Otso was loading a second plate.

Meanwhile, Solaria opened the door and saw Bryan there after having gotten home from school thst day. “Hi Bryan!” She smiled with a big toothy grin. It was so weird to see him without Otso but she loved the company. “I get to write a report on my favorite animal for homework! It’s so cool!” She grinned before telling Xavier Bryan had arrived. She opened her book on wolves on a nearby couch with a quiet happy hum, writing something every so often on a neatly organized notebook with a bunch of animal stickers and rainbows on front.

“It can take longer but none that will be a concern. Maybe a lot of switches with strong emotions at first but it settles quick once they can control themselves. There has never usually been a problem with a significant delay” He reassured her with a smile. “If they have both of your genetics, they will have beautiful forms” He grinned, hanging them each a small bit of food

Ren just nodded when he was told that it would be a year or so before he was allowed to go hunting on his own. Once the other knew that he wasn't going to go wandering off or get into trouble and could handle himself. He'd just have to work hard to prove himself then! Ren wouldn't say he was in a hurry to grow up, especially since he was so well taken care of here and finally had parents to take care of him. But he wanted to prove that he was strong just like them! The mention of not thinking they wouldn't have have to hide themselves from humans would happen anytime soon had him frowning but nodding. Being called a kind loving child did have a small smile appear though he was still bummed out that not having to hide wasn't something that he may ever see. "Do... do we fear what will happen when humans find out?" He asked wondering if that was one reason why they couldn't let humans know about their existence. "Has anyone ever mated with a human? Other than Solaria's mom?" He was curious if such a thing happened before, or if that had been the first time.

"Hello, Solaria." Bryan greeted the small girl giving her a gentle smile. He stepped into the house as she was telling him about a report she was doing and how it was on her favorite animal. He didn't even have to ask what animal that was already knowing but he loved her excitement for it. "I am sure you will do wonderfully." He told her watching as she moved over to the couch and settled down to work on her report. He turned his gaze from her when Xavier made an appearance giving him a friendly smile. "Glad you decided to spend the night with us, Bryan." Xavier said as he greeted the other vampire. He lead him from the front door and further into the house.

Alise nodded as Adrian spoke. She just wanted to make sure she knew as much as possible for when their twins were home with them. Wanting to be as prepared as she could be since she felt like she was anything but prepared. "I'm sure you're right." She replied at the mention of since they had both her and Shi's genetics that they'd have beautiful forms. Alise finding that she was actually eager to see those forms, to see what her twins would look like as little wolves. Taking the food that Adrian handed her she had to admit it smelled lovely and was already so much better than anything the hospital had put in front of her. Even if the supernatural doctors had even been supplying her with blood. "Damn does Xavier know how to cook. Shame he never did so until he got together with you." Alise said praising the older vampire. Even if it hadn't been necessary until Xavier had gotten together with Adrian she knew the coven would have loved his cooking.

“Yes dear..All of us fear that. Humans still have yet to come to terms with two people loving each other like your grandparents, dad and daddy or anyone. They think it isn’t right for two people of the same sex to love each other..Or people whose skin color might be different. Should we make ourselves known..I am sure we all fear the worst..” Adrian said with a sad look in his eyes but smiled. “Hopefully one day, some day..” He wanted to give him some hope for the future. “As for half, Otso is a half as well. His father was a human and his mother a wolf..” He said softly with a warm smile. “Uncle Otso grew up being treated different for who he was and certain things he liked to do like dressing up pretty like our societies woman dress. Bryan makes him feel happy, he is the vampire that came a few days ago with Adrian and Xavier”

Solaria beamed up happily from her boom after a few more notes in her paper. She approached the two men, looking in between then. “Dad..Bryan’s sad...” She commented as she looked up at Bryan. “You are acting different..you’re standing different than normal and your face is funny..” She said as she seemed to be looking straight through him

Adrian chuckled when he was complimented, making sure Shi was eating the food set in front of him. “Yes, quite the charmer for food” He said with a bigger grin. “I hope that started with me bringing him food all those nights years back I had snuck off to see him. Always brought some sort of food or treat, that man knew how to treat me..and much rather loved the attention on my neck and..such...” He said with a tiny blush spreading in his face

"That's stupid." Ren said with a firm frown on his face when he was told that humans still have not come to terms with people of the same sex or different skin colors loving each other and being together. He found it completely stupid that humans felt that way, he thought it was lovely that two people could be together no matter what. As long as they were happy. It wasn't like he didn't know why Ren was left without a mate back home, because the elders wouldn't let him have another male as a mate. They were focused so much on reproduction and not so much happiness. "The elders back home wouldn't let Ash have a male mate... it devastated him." Ren said as he turned his gaze from his new Daddy to Ash who was still watching Otso so intently. "I've never had an uncle before." He added eyes moving to Otso as he beamed up at the other. "What do uncles do?" He asked Otso tilting his head to the side slightly in question. Large green eyes still full of curiosity.

"I am not." Bryan tried denying when Solaria looked up at him and said that he was sad with so much certainty in her voice. Xavier on the other hand was giving him an understanding look which he also didn't like his eyes moving from the girl to him as she was saying he was acting different and standing different, how his face was funny. "I'm not sad." He tried to argue even if he knew that she was right. Not really wanting to admit that he was. "Some people get sad when they're not around the person the love." Xavier told Solaria knowing that was what was making Bryan said even if the other vampire didn't want to admit it.

"How did you and Xavier first meet?" Alise asked since the topic was on the pair and their earlier years together thanks to the delicious food they were eating. It was lovely, so much better than what the hospital provided. She appreciated the fact that Adrian and Xavier thought so far ahead as to pack food for them.

“You really are quite the kind one aren’t you..? The world could use more Rens in it” Tenmo said, proud of the others views on things. The fact he cared so much about Ash’s happiness also made him smile. “I and Shi are like the Ash’s for Otso, and as for what uncles do..it’s more a title than anything. Uncles can play with you and are a part of your family” He tried to explain an uncle to the other. “Otso has found a life mate in Bryan and we hope one day they will marry. We hope to help Ash find someone special of his very own where he can be himself” He said with a pat on his back.

“It’s okay to be sad Bryan..I know you miss Otso lots” She leaned in and gave him a hug. “I know Otso loves and misses you just as much” She said as she tried to pat her back like Adrian does when she is upset. She knew Bryan always said he wouldn’t marry Otso but thought they’d be cute. “And I saw you got jealous...Ash was flirting with Otso and it made you sad too. Otso is your special person and someone you’d want to spend your life with. Seeing someone else try to take it and

make them their life mate makes you upset...I want apples!” She got off track, letting him go and going right towards the fridge.

“Well, I was out hunting one day, I don’t remember what Xavier said they were doing. We met each other for the first time under the Sakura tree and we instantly started fighting each other. There was a feeling we couldn’t explain so we kept making excuses to keep going there and fighting one another. Fighting soon turned into...well..wild sex..” He coughed shyly

"Why aren't they married now?" Ren asked when he was told about Otso and Bryan. Not understanding how you could be with your life mate but not be married. Marriage was something that happened the moment you found your life mate in the village. He didn't understand why that was not the case here. "Did you and Dad get married right away?" He asked wondering about that. Being told about what uncles did made him more interested. "So... I get to play with uncle Otso too?" Ren asked wanting to make sure he understood that right. Tonight would be much more fun if he knew that it was okay to play with the Otso just like he did with Ash and Tenmo. His tail had appeared and was twisting and flicking behind him out of excitement for tonight. Knowing the full moon here was going to be quite different than the full moon at the village.

A frown appeared on his face as Solaria spoke and as she tried to pat his back despite the fact that she clearly couldn't really reach it. The mention of marrying Otso again had him sighing softly. He knew everyone wanted him to marry the wolf and he knew how much Otso dreamed for marriage but he still wasn't sure it was for him. Then she was mentioning how Ash had flirted with Otso and that made him growl softly still not a big fan of the other and not liking that Otso was with him tonight instead of at his side like normal. Shaking his head he was able to forget that for a moment by how quickly she was able to get off track and go for apples. Turning his attention from her to Xavier he noticed how the older vampire was looking at him and he wasn't sure he liked it. "It's okay to be jealous too. It happens to the best of us." Xavier added patting Bryan's shoulder before he was setting Solaria up with some apple slices and then getting him and Bryan a drink.

A small amused smirk appeared on Alise's face when Adrian told them how he had met Xavier and how it had turned from fighting to wild sex. "And here I thought your son and Kaine having sex the very first time they met had been an odd meeting. I must say fighting each other and coming back to keep doing so is a much odder way to meet and somehow fall for each other." She admitted with a soft laugh. She had learned quickly how Kaine and Tenmo had really met and though she had thought it was odd since Tenmo was a werewolf that Kaine had sex with him so quickly she found it odder that Adrian and Xavier had started off fighting each other every time they met just for those fights to eventually turn into wild sex instead. "It's kind of sweet though. That despite all odds you two ended up together."

“Sometimes people don’t want to get married to each other and that’s okay. You can still love your life mate without getting married but it’s something o Otso has wanted all his life. He knows they don’t have to marry and Bryan doesn’t want it but loves him anyway” He said with a warm smile. “We can’t force anyone to do what they don’t want for stuff like marriage. We can only hope and dreams...Now then, go play and get to know Otso” He said with a grin.

“Otso is really happy with you, I saw. He looked really sad when I saw him through the window going to help big brother and Kaine. He loves you lots and lots, he doesn’t care if you get married or not” She said with a big smile as she ate her apple pieces. Bryan was super jealous and she thought it was adorable, humming happily to herself. “I like his pretty red dress he wears sometimes..He looks nice” She said with a grin again, not wanting time brother Bryan anymore talking about marriage

“It is nice..” Adrian said with a soft smile, both listening to the story intently. If he talked more about himself, they wouldn’t be worried about their kids. “All those nights together were amazing, full of love, and a few sketches since at the time we couldn’t take pictures together with vampires not appearing on camera so we got someone to sketch us in secret. When the split happened after I mentioned my pack was going to make me have a mate, before explaining he got furious and called the entire race of wolves a bunch of things. That broke me...But I could never get rid of our letters we would write to one another or other things. I am glad our sons found out about us and brought us together...” He sighed happily

"Don't want to get married?" Ren repeated confused by this concept. "That didn't matter back in the village." He admitted with a small frown thinking back to the village. It didn't matter if you wanted to get married or not, you were expected to. At some point. You could try to push it off but it always ended up happening eventually. The future of the tribe depended on the birth of new generations and marriages. Drawn from his thought he was told that they couldn't force anyone to do what they didn't want to do like getting married. Ren wanted to say more but he was soon being ushered off told to go play and get to know Otso. Nodding he slipped out of the other's lap the moment his feet touched the floor he was a panther moving over to Otso. Batting lightly at the other's leg, "Uncle Otso! I wanna play!" He told the older wolf his green eyes sparkling with excitement at the idea of a new play mate.

It did make Bryan feel a little better to hear that Otso had looked sad when he was going to Kaine and Tenmo's. At least he knew that his wolf was missing him just as much as he was missing the other. "Nothing gets passed you does it, Solaria?" Bryan asked the small girl when she even mentioned Otso dressing up as Jessica. Though he found his wolf attractive like that too he definitely loved his Otso more and encouraged him to be more himself and not hide behind Jessica anymore. "You're a sweet kid though." He added patting her head gently. "She definitely has a gift for reading people." Xavier mused as he looked lovingly at the small girl.

"Before you could explain? What do you mean?" Alise asked catching on to that. She could understand how learning that someone you loved was going to be forced to get a mate would hurt Xavier enough to say things he didn't mean. But she wanted to know what Adrian had wanted to explain to Xavier that he never had the chance to do because of that reaction. "Kaine and Tenmo really did do a great thing. If it wasn't for them you wouldn't have Xavier, I wouldn't have Shi and Otso wouldn't have Bryan. I don't think there is anywhere else in the world vampires and werewolves live in harmony like they do here. It's amazing." She agreed knowing that Tenmo and Kaine had changed the way things worked here and it was for the best.