An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"You better not!" Kaine laughed when Tenmo lifted his leg towards him as though he was about to mark him. The mention of how Brian would have to out Of so in a leash made him chuckle an amused look appearing in his face. "That's no different than normal." He mused thinking about the pair. It was an odd pairing for sure but they both seemed really happy together and matched well despite everything. But he definitiely agreed that Otso would be quite energetic and freaking out with how excited and joyful he'd be.

Tenmo has a hearty laugh at the others response. “You are not wrong, Otso is peppy guy most of the time but Bryan makes him feel happy...even if they are an odd pair” He shook his head but still smiled. “I kind of hope Bryan will propose at some point in the future of course with Otso always having wanted to get married. Hell, I think he would be happy with a civil partnership at the very least, so he can pretty much call it married. But he seems happy regardless” He kept laughing as he took a moment to lay at his feet

"Apparently opposites really do attract in their case. They make each other really happy. I'm glad they found each other." Kaine admitted. Really glad that the pair were together and found another person that made them undeniably happy. "I know... Otso deserves marriage too but Brian won't be easy to convince." He sighed. Bending down he pet his husband gently, scratching behind his ears.

“Yeah, still a grump grouch as always Bryan but he seems to be happier? Or at least make Otso happy, I didn’t grow up per say next to him so I’m not an accurate judge of character change” Tenmo nodded warmly his tail thumped on the ground and wagged happily at the ear scratch. “I’m sure with multiple people convincing him, he will in time. He will definitely come to us for help if he does, I’d be shocked if he did it all on his own” He smiled again before resting his head on Kaines feet

Kaine laughed at that knowing that Tenmo was right in many ways, "He is definitely happier with Otso in his life. Even if he's also still his grumpy self a lot if the time you can see the instant effect that Otso has on him. It's literally like his grumpy and heard self melts away leaving a soft gentle person. Even if it is only for Otso." Kaine commented as he thought about the pair. "Maybe... but I'm still not convinced." He admitted with a shrug. Not convinced that Bryan really would propose. Though he didn't want to say that he definitely wouldn't, he just didn't see it happening.

“Ehhh you never know with people. We threw things for a loop and we had a lot of surprises. I won’t give up hope even for the highly impossible” He shrugged before getting back to cuddling. “But yes indeed. Bryan has a good effect on Otso regardless and vice verse. And your lap is quite comfortable” He hummed happily

"You always think my lap is comfortable." Kaine mused as he was still happily stroking his husband's fuzzy head. Happy to sit there and relax, enjoying the beauty around them and discussing things with him. "In they end... they'll do what is right for them. Whether or not that will be marriage is something we can only sit by and wait to see." He added in response to Bryan and Otso and what was the pair. The two were happy they way they were, and only they would know what was best for them. Marriage may or may not be part of that, even if Otso had always and probably did still want to get married. Shaking his head he pushed the pair out of his mind. This was supposed to be about them after all, not about anyone else and he really wanted to focus more on them. "This place is so beautiful." Kaine whispered softly as he was leaning up against a large ancient looking tree.

“I know..just me looking out for him I guess that’s all. I’m just glad he found Bryan like I found you” Tenmo let his eyes slip shut as he relaxed, focusing back on them. “It is quite tropical..the foliage..the animals..it is an enjoyable part of the honeymoon. Just me and you..” He mused as he leaned into the others petting hand

"Which is definitely a good thing but... with Bryan at his side I don't think Otso needs you to look after him anymore." Kaine mused though he knew that Tenmo would always look out of the other wolf no matter what it was just how things worked. "Quite literally. The only people we'd run into way out here are the indigenous tribes that live in the rain forest." Kaine admitted. It was one of the many reasons why he had done a big hunt on their last day in the Bahamas and why he had agreed to occassionally eat whatever Tenmo had hunted because he wouldn't really be able to hunt out here.

Tenmo huffed a breath of air out of his nose in agreement. He knew it might spell possibly trouble if they ran into any indigenous tribes but hoped to stay away from any. If they knew they were even there but that was a problem for another day if a problem at all. He nuzzled even closer to him, resting from all the excitement of their first day

Teasingly Kaine turned his full attention to Tenmo after his husband had huffed his agreement a small smirk crossing his face. "Does my handsome puppy want a belly rub?" He teasingly asked already reaching down and gently scratching the other's fuzzy chest. It was fun to tease his husband no matter what form he was in our where they were.

“You are lucky it’s you” Tenmo teased but ended up rolling onto his back. He knew he would have made heads rolled if anyone some time ago made such a suggestion. But this was his now husband and the man he loved dearly..the vampire that stole his heart from the very first moment he saw him

Letting out a happy sound when Tenmo told him he was lucky it was him followed by him rolling onto his back Kaine wasted no time in rubbing his husband's tummy. A truly pleased smile on his face the whole time. "But you're my good little puppy! And puppies like belly rubs!" Kaine happily informed his husband. Clearly the vampire was enjoying this, being able to tease his husband and liking to spend time with him both as his puppy and when he was human.

Tenmo knew Otso liked it probably even more but pushed him out of his mind to focus back on Kaine. He rolled and twisted around happily under the stroking hand before laying still to just let it happen. “I love you precious..” He hummed quietly, looking up into the others eyes

"I love you too sexy." Kaine mused. For awhile he was happy to just sit there rubbing his husband's tummy. As time his hand slowed and eventually stopped. Eyes still on his husband, a small smile appearing on his face. "Let's head back to camp. It's getting dark and all new creatures start roaming this place at night." He suggested.

Tenmo rolled off of his back to get a good stretch before going into a standing position. “Indeed, now is a good time” He nodded as getting back to camp now would be best. He stood at Kaines side before he started to track their scent back towards the tent. A pleasant first day so far..

Following Tenmo back as his husband grabbed their scents Kaine was happy to skip inside the tent. Waiting for Tenmo to join him before zipping it up and getting comfortable. "We'll have a lot more to explore and see in the morning." He told his husband softly already feeling a little tired.

“Many more scents to smell and fae more territory to mark” He smirked teasingly as he circled up in his wolf form. He looked towards his body and then back at him, inviting him to use him as a pillow or a cuddle object. “I’m sure wolf fur will be comforting in this exotic forest” He teased

"Wolf fur is comforting no matter where." Kaine murmured curling up against Tenmo and resting his head on the other's furry back. Slinging an arm over his body as well and getting comfortable. "Love you, Puppy." Kaine murmured already half asleep. It had to have been a few seconds later that he was out.

“Me too love..Me too” Tenmo said as he curled protectively around Kaine in a comfortable position. He was soothed to the others slow sleeping noises, being brought to a sleep himself. Half way over..and he wished it wouldn’t end

Kaine slept peacefully curled up against Tenmo, and his husband curled up around him. When he woke in the morning it was to the peaceful sounds of birds in the canopy and animals foraging around for food. Yawning he stretched his body out a little before letting out a pleased hum and happily curling back up against his husband. Not in a hurry to get up and leave this position despite knowing an adventure awaited them. That adventure wasn't going anywhere after all.

Tenmo stirred the next morning, nuzzling into Kaines side. Waking up to the still unfamiliar smells was welcome, with his husband by his side. “Morning love..” He said with a sleepy tone and a stretch

"Morning puppy." Kaine greeted running his hand through the wolf's warm fur. Nuzzling the other gently before his eyes were drifting shut once more. "You know... I could also call you cuddles..." He mused thoughtfully. Since his puppy was always happy to cuddle, not that he was complaining. For awhile he was happy to stay there cuddled up to his husband but he also knew that had ground to cover today and should get moving. Sighing he opened his eyes and looked at the other, "Ready to pack up and head out?" He questioned.

“You are lucky you are cute..” Tenmo teased when the other wanted to call him cuddles. He figured he would stay in his wolf form for now to keep a steady pace and if he needed to quickly attack. He would be fine regardless but stayed as a wolf for now. But he forgot he should help pack so he shifted back so he could help clean up

A bright smile spread on Kaine's face when he was told he was cute. Always loving to hear it and immediately feeling happier to face the day. Even if it had been part of his husband's tease to him starting to call his wolf cuddles. After packing up camp he offered his husband a smile, "Well let's go cuddles! We have tons of things to explore and discover!" Kaine encouraged already heading off.