An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

It was so weird that he could become so needy with Bryan but was happy with the reconnection. He didn’t want to think about being separated again but if every time they got together Bryan was like this, they had to do it more often! He kept pressing his hips back into him, crying out the others name and being brought to his climax. “Fuuuck that felt good” He panted, falling back to the end

Tenmo chuckled, glad Ren seemed eager to follow those rules and he did have Ash worse comes to worse. Ash didn’t seem too opposed to being around Ren regardless so they would always have someone. He was sure Solaria would like the company, finding and hearing she was a rather good student in her work. She liked to put her best foot forward with her work and not take the easy way out

Bryan definitely loved the sounds coming out of Otso, it only encouraging him, especially as the other kept pressing back into him. It was the sweet sound of his little wolf's release and feeling him clench down on him with his climax that brought Bryan to his own moaning Otso's name with his release. Pressing his lips to the other's neck he nipped a bit roughly before pulling back and smiling down at his cute wolf. "Alright, we got to have our fun. Now back into some clothes so we can go hang out with Solaria like I promised her." Bryan said as he was moving to get back into his clothes himself.

Kaine smiled at the pair as he settled himself down at the table glad that Ren had agreed not to bother Solaria while she was working on her schoolwork. Turning his gaze from them as Ren finished eating and scurried up the stairs to get ready and into clean clothes. "So handsome, you ready to spend the whole day with me? Just... me?" Kaine purred his eyes locked on his handsome husband.

Otso let out a tiny happy hum of approval, not caring what they did at this point. He got his fix of his lovely Bryan for the time being and was happy with it. He slowly got up, cleaning himself off in the bathroom before getting dressed. “Can’t wait time are her again..Why did you help her out like that? You’re not usually one into jumping to help her, it was adorable” He smiled, his tail wagging happily but slowly.

“Just you..all of you..” Tenmo purred, running a hand down the others side. “Teasing me and looking so cute like that..Having to decide where to take you first will be the adventure” He purred into the others ear, reluctantly letting go when Ash has come downstairs. “Much better this time, managed to button everything evenly” He grinned, Ash looking away embarrassed but his happy swaying tail said otherwise

After finishing getting dressed Bryan was turning to see Otso coming back out of the bathroom to get dressed himself a soft hum escaping him as he admired the other's body. "What do you mean?" Bryan tried playing dumb when asked why he had helped her out like that. "I don't know what you're talking about." He added with a shrug waiting for Otso to finish getting ready before he was taking his hand and dragging him back out of the house and back to Adrian and Xavier's where he was sure Solaria was impatiently awaiting their return.

"Such a big decision indeed. I'd hate to have to make it." Kaine teasingly replied a small smirk on his face. Humming happily as he was relaxing back in his chair glancing towards Ash as he came back down the stairs. "You're such a handsome boy." Kaine mused looking over the other to see he had managed to button his shirt evenly this time and seeing how his tail was swaying slightly to indicate that he was happy with the compliment that Tenmo had given him. Ren was coming down a minute later plopping in the chair beside Kaine and putting one of his feet up in the other's lap. "I can't figure these out!" Ren complained handing Kaine his shoes. This caused Kaine to laugh softly but he was more than willing to help him out tying his shoes one shoe at a time before Ren was happily running off into the other room.

Solaria kept looking at the door, waiting impatiently for all her visitors. Ash and Ren were coming over, excited to see her friend again. She also remembered that Bryan promised he and Otso would also hang out with her today so she was even more excited. Bryan didn't usually offer to hang out so easily so she was happy, Otso was fun too..she was just pumped in general. She heard the door, happy to see Bryan and Otso walking in. "Uncle Bryan, Uncle Otso!" She smiled, running up to Otso who caught her and swung her around. "Someone has got energy this morning!" He laughed, kissing the top of her head.

"Shoes are annoying I know" Tenmo chuckled, helping Ash with his shoes. "And water isn't so bad once we take you by it. I used to be a tiny bit afraid to swim, I had video of me Kaine saw once being so proud for getting in the water and swimming" He chuckled, patting Ashs head. "Be on your best behavior both of you" he reminded them, grabbing some ziploc bags with cut up fruit inside of it for them

Bryan smiled at the happy and energetic greeting that they got from Solaria, amused by how she came running and jumped up to Otso who caught her and swung her around. "Such a nice greeting." Bryan mused as he waited for Otso to set her back on her feet. "Did you eat breakfast?" He asked the small girl wanting to make sure she had eaten and that they weren't keeping her from her food.

"It's a very cute video. We'll all have to sit down and watch it sometime" Kaine replied with a smile as he watched Tenmo move to get the ziploc baggies and fill them with fruit for the boys. When he finished Kaine made sure they had Ren gathered as well before he was leaning over to his husband. "Did you want to come with me to drop them off? Or stay here?" He asked the other not minding either way since he'd be in a hurry to get back regardless.

"Mhm! I had buttered toast and a fruit salad! Cut up pineapples, melon, apples and a....uh..." Solarias brows furrowed as she seemed to try to be remembering the name of another fruit she ate. "Cantaloupe dear" Adrian called out from the kitchen while he was washing the dishes from everyones breakfast. "That one!" Solaria smiled, tugging Otsos hand. "Come on come on, I want you to see my wolf book!" She smiled wide, Otso laughing as his hand was tugged. "Im coming" He laughed, letting himself be pulled from Bryan to her. Solaria started reading off facts to him from her book and Otso made sure he was attentive and curious, asking her questions so Solaria can be happy and share her answers.

"I best stay here, clean stuff up in the house" Tenmo nodded his head, leaning in to whisper so the kids could not hear his next answer. "I go with you and I just might lean you up against the outside wall of the house and take you right there" He pulled back with an innocent smile. "See you all later" He smiled with a happy wave.

"Good." Bryan replied with a smile glad that Solaria had eaten breakfast. He watched as she was quick to drag Otso away to show him the wolf book that she had for her paper. It was cute to watch the pair and see how interested Otso was behaving whether or not he actually was. After watching the pair for a few moments he moved over to join them and listen to the pair as they talked about the wolves in her book. Finding that he learned a few things himself, not being very aware of the animals himself since he knew that Otso and an actual wolf were not the same the closest they came being the full moon.

"Alright. I'll be back before you know it." Kaine replied after Tenmo said that he best stay behind and clean stuff up in the house. Turning to lead the boys out of the house he was caught and distracted when his husband leaned in and whispered to him an instant spark of pleasure shot through him and he had to avoid moaning. Giving his husband a heated look before finally turning to lead Ren and Ash over to Adrian and Tenmo's. The walk there was peaceful, he kept the boys distracted from eating all their fruit before they even arrived and reminded Ren to let Solaria focus on her schoolwork when she had to sit down and do it. When they arrived he knocked on the door telling them both to be on their best behavior not wanting them to wear out their welcome or anything like that. Family or not he knew Xavier and Adrian would not be happy if the boys acted out.

"And that's my report! I get to report it in front of everyone next week on a nice poster board and everything!" Solaria beamed with pride at her nice and neat notes. "I have little pretty colored organizing tabs and notes all together nice and neat! I just need to practice drawing wolf ears and I am going to put it on the top! Ill put fake fur around the edges and it will look like a real wolf!" She grinned harder at her creativity, Otso giving her a big hug. "Look at you being a organized creative little girl. You are going to have an amazing project" He complimented her sincerly with a warm smile.

Adrian dried off his hands quick and opened the door to see Kaine Ash and Ren. "Hello everyone, make yourselves at home. Hello boys" He said with a warm smile to Ash and Ren. Ash looked up to Adrian so he wouldnt be jealous of Otso and Bryan together, or at the very least growl at Bryan for claiming him and not making it permanent. He was trying not to step in bit it still pissed him off.

It was so cute how excited Solaria was for her project and showing it in front of the class, not to mention her idea for it was quite original and he could see it going very well. "I agree. It'll be amazing." Bryan added with a smile loving how happy she was about school and this project in particular. He got distracted from Solaria and Otso when Ren, Ash and Kaine entered the house glancing towards the three.

"Hey, Adrian. Thanks for agreeing to watch the boys for awhile." Kaine greeted the older wolf taking the bag of fruit from Ren who was quickly shoving it into his hand before running over to Solaria, Bryan and Otso wanting to spend time with the other three a bright smile on the younger boy's face glad to be around others that he knew and liked especially happy to see Solaria again. Kaine turned from him with a smile and soft laugh to Adrian again, "I'll come back and get them before it's too late." He added handing Ash his brother's bag of fruit. "Don't eat your brother's." He told him before also telling Ash to behave himself. "We've already told them to be on their best behavior. Ren's a bit picky when it comes to eating still... not very adventurous eater that one." He let the older wolf know that Ren may be picky and try to put up a fight. "If you can get Ash to eat it Ren may follow, but there isn't any guarantee." He added. After making sure that Ren and Ash were settled and comfortable and thanking Adrian once again he left the house and was quick to head back home to his husband.

Xavier was just coming back downstairs while Kaine was leaving smiling at the boys, "Hey boys." He greeted them before turning to Adrian and leaning over for a kiss. "Sorry it took me a bit to join you guys. Had a few business calls to make." He apologized to his husband for being shut up in the office upstairs until now. "We are going to have an interesting day with all the kids here. It'll be nice though. Won't it gramps?" He teasingly said to his Pup nudging him gently.

Solaria beamed happily, waving to the three that just came inside the door. "Hi Kaine, Hi Ash and Ren!" She smiled happily, getting up to go give them all a hug, starting with Kaine then Ash and ending with Ren. "I'm so happy you guys get to come over today too! Now i have so many people to play with and talk to! This will be so coooool!" She beamed, looking up at Xavier. "Did they eat yet?" She asked, wondering if she should offer them a snack. "Yes, they tried to feed is this thing called pancakes but we had meat instead" Ash answered with a small nod. "Hey~!" Adrian interjected when he was called gramps, sticking his tongue out with a small laugh. "So...what now?" He chuckled, looking to Xavier for suggestions.

Tenmo could see him from the window, waiting in anticipation. He was giving him flirty looks from the window with a beckoning finger. When he got close enough, he opened the door and pulled him right in. "That felt like forever..kitchen...now" He let out a tiny growl, pulling him into the kitchen. He was going to fulfill that promise of bending him over the counter right there and then

Xavier couldn't help but laugh when his husband stuck his tongue out at him just making the other look even more adorable. When he was asked what now he glanced towards the group in the living room, "Well... we could let the kids play outside for a bit... take them out and all of us get some fresh air." He suggested. It seemed like a good idea with how good the weather was and since they had the boys, Solaria and Bryan and Otso there was no reason for them not to go outside and enjoy the nice fresh air. Ren nodded in agreement when Ash told Solaria about the pancakes that they had been given originally. "I don't like pancakes." Ren said with certainty. Not having liked them and not really intent on giving them another try anytime soon.

A small smirk appeared on Kaine's face when he saw the flirty looks Tenmo was giving him from the window beckoning him into the house with a finger. He had no sooner opened the door before he was pulled into the house Tenmo instantly telling him to go to the kitchen with a tiny growl not giving him a chance to respond before he was dragged to the kitchen. A soft laugh escaping him with how eager his husband was finding that he loved it not that he was any less eager himself. "I tried to be quick." Kaine mused pulling his husband closer the moment they were in the kitchen and giving him a deep loving kiss.

"I think we can handle outside with all of the adults around" Adrian said with a smile as he was watching everyone else who did not seem to protest to the idea. He watched as Solaria was going closer to Ren with a smile. "You really should try them sometime Ren! You can put sweet stuff on it or butter or whipped cream and the food is really fluffy and good tasting!" She said gleefully before moving to get her coat. "Do you think I will need my coat for outside Daddy or is it real nice out today?" She asked Xavier with a big grin before making sure her homework was cleaned up. "I think you will be fine, it's really nice out" Otso said with a smile, Adrian nodding in agreement.

"I know but it was agonizing to wait for you Kaine..." Tenmo chuckled before he returned the deep loving kiss for Kaine. He was all too eager to properly feel up his husband, hands snaking up the others back. "Hopefully I am not coming on too strong love..?" He asked with a low purr, not wanting to rush Kaine into anything as much as he wanted everything and anything the other could give him.

"I agree. You'll be fine without a coat." Xavier agreed with Otso and Adrian thinking that it was nice enough for her to be able to play outside with the others without a coat. After making sure everyone had gone outside he followed after shutting the door and seeing that Ren was already very happy to be outside. Already eagerly running around and exploring the new area, it did remind him that the boys haven't been to their house yet or had the chance to explore the area around it. "Stay in sight, Ren." Xavier told the small boy who gave him a nod to indicate that he understood. Bryan was watching the others with a small smile an arm around Otso's waist as he watched Ren run around with energy he could only dream of having.

A soft chuckle was his response upon being told that it had been an agonizing wait for him to return glad that he had been missed. Feeling his husband's hands snaking up his back had him humming happily a smile spreading across his face. "Tenmo..." Kaine purred at the question his smile only seeming to grow. "You could never come on too strong. I love how eager and forward you can be." He added leaning in to press his lips to his Puppy's neck. "Nothing makes me happier than seeing how much my Puppy wants me." He purred. His hands were slipping into the other's shirt eager to get him out of it.

Ash looked around as he took in all the sights and scents he was taking in. He tried to keep an eye on Ren and Adrian approached him slowly, putting a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Go on and do what you want, we got four people watching him and a kid to play with, go have fun" He smiled reassuringly before removing his hand. Ash wasn't sure what to do with himself, not normally being given this kind of freedom even if he was happy watching over Ren. Ash ran to the nearest tree, using his claws and kicking off his shoes, climbing up the tree. Otso chuckled at the sight but was happy that he was having fun, snuggling up to Bryans side.

"Good, always like to make sure I am not pressing to hard...like I have said many times before you can stop anytime, consent is sexy" Tenmo purred as his hands stopped at the small of the others back. "Enough of that!" He smirked, yanking the others shirt off. "That has to do" Tenmo smirked, leaning into the now bare chest and nuzzling it

Ren was just glad to have all the company that he did allowing him to dart from person to person until he finally settled on playing with Solaria. It took restraint for him since he had to remember that though she had wolf blood she was human and couldn't keep up with his quicker pace. It didn't bother him that Ash wasn't watching his every move, feeling happy that the man who used to take care of his every need and was now his older brother could just relax and do what he wanted. At one point Ren found a tree that suited him and after his claws came out spent a good few minutes scratching it before he was happy and distracted by something else. Xavier was glad that both of the boys were enjoying themselves a smile on his face. "This is nice. I may be able to get used to having both of them around." He told his husband his smile not faltering in the slightest.

Bryan was amused by Ren who seemed so hard to be trying to be considerate of the fact that Solaria being human couldn't run around as quickly as he could and seemed to be doing his best to remain human for the most part. Though his ears and tail frequently made appearances almost as though he didn't really notice them. Which was probably true considering the fact that back on the island where Kaine and Tenmo had met them they probably didn't need control of their forms and frequently changed to and from with little to no thought.

"I highly doubt you could ever press too hard love." Kaine replied a loving smile on his face feeling so sure about that himself. Tenmo telling him once more that consent was sexy had him chuckling softly. "I know. Believe me, if I ever didn't consent I'd make it clear. But... with how sexy you are I don't ever see that happening." He purred as he leaned in to kiss his husband's neck before his shirt was yanked off causing him to laugh again. The nuzzling had him hum happily before he was reaching out to get his husband out of his shirt too pressing a kiss to the other's chest before he was pulling away. Kaine knew why he had been dragged to the kitchen and he was definitely consenting to what was going to happen here, not to mention to the fun they were going to have all around the house today. Moving over to the counter he teasingly bent himself over it giving his ass a little shake as he glanced over his shoulder before he was reaching down and letting his pants drop to the floor himself. A teasing smirk appearing on his face as he kicked them aside before reaching to let his boxers do the same at first just teasing more by letting them fall just enough to show the top of his ass. Giving his husband a look as though asking if he was just going to stand there and stare or come touch.

Solaria laughed, going back and forth between chasing Ren or running away from him. Werewolves were normally faster than this but Ren was still really fast. She figured he was not running full speed but was still happy to play with him. She ran past a tree and laughed up at Ash who was up one tree, the other extending their hand down and grabbing her under her arm pits, carrying her back up the tree. Solaria giggled, looking down from the tree while Ash had her securely on a sturdy branch. "I'm a jaguar, i'm in the tree!" She laughed. "They seem like nice boys" Adrian nodded in agreement, glad their daughter had a kid her age to play with

Seeing Solaria up in a tree made Otso laugh, leaving Bryans side to go under the tree to play with them. It also made him feel safer to be under the tree until she got down, even if she looked perfectly fine and was being braced by Ash on the tree. "Bring her down now okay?" Otso laughed, extending his arms as Ash lowered her down into Otsos waiting arms, Solaria soon touching ground again and running around.

"Can never be too careful.." Tenmo said quietly, watching the other slowly starting to undress himself. He let out a low growl when the other eventually was stepping out of his boxers, watching his cheeks shake. He hummed happily, coming up to the other and giving the others cheeks a firm squeeze. "Damn my husband has a nice ass.." He groaned, pressing his body itno the others back and a growing erection into the small of the others back

Ren had stopped running around when he heard her giggling from the top of a tree. Looking up to see her sitting firmly on a branch with Ash. The change was a fast one standing on his hind legs leaning against the tree before he was scaling the tree to lie down on a branch nearby. Resting comfortable head resting on the branch all four legs hanging off it. He was looking over Solaria and Ash while just relaxing and having fun. When Otso came over Ren's attention shifted from Solaria and Ash to him watching the wolf who seemed to be watching over Solaria. Ren huffed as the other held his arms out for Solaria telling Ash to bring her down now. Ash did so but Ren didn't understand why she had to be down there when she seemed just fine up in the tree with them. He waited until Solaria was safely on the ground and Otso wasn't holding onto her anymore before he playfully pounced from the tree and onto the wolf, careful not to use claws but wanting to play with his uncle again.

Bryan was a little bummed out when Otso pulled away from him just to go over to the tree where Ash had pulled Solaria up and Ren had been quick to join them. A few moments later Otso was holding his arms out for Solaria to be put down again. Ren was soon pouncing down from the tree onto his boyfriend causing him to laugh softly.

A deep moan was the response to feeling Tenmo pressing up against him, feeling his husband's growing erection pressed into the small of his back. "That I always willingly give you." Kaine groaned out before he shifted to rub his ass against his husband. Turning his head to catch the other's lips in a deep kiss. He loved the feeling of the other's erection pressed against him, loved the feeling of his husband's body against his. It made him crave for more as he reached back to cup the other's cheek. His eyes reopening as the kiss broke giving his husband a teasing smile. "You going to just touch? Or take?" He purred.

Otso was happy when Solaria was not up that high on that one tree. "Maybe a lower one okay? I think that one might be just a tad too tall. Maybe the one over that way " Otso pointed to it and chuckled before watching Ren come to pounce on him. He toppled over, duck and rolling so neither of them landed on the ground weird. He laughed at the antics, his tail wagging happily behind him before letting go of Ren. He put Solaria on his back in wolf form, waiting for Ren to chase after the two of them with Solaria laughing like crazy on him.

Tenmo hummed happily when the other kissed him like that, letting the other pull back while he lingered behind. He opened his eyes soon after the other spoke, quick to get his pants and underwear off if they were still on. He reached around to stroke the other a bit before pressing against the others back so his chest was on the counter. He nipped at the back of the others neck before finally going into the other, unable to wait a moment longer

That wagging tail encouraged Ren to keep wanting to play with the other watching as he was putting Solaria on his back as a wolf before taking off. Ren was more than happy to race around after them glad to hear how happy this all made Solaria while he was having a lot of fun as well. It was nice and an easy way to get out some energy and hang out with his uncle and Solaria at the same time. For awhile Ren was happy to chase after them and play with the pair eventually he got tired. Lying out on his back in the grass eyes closed and just relaxing in the sun front paws stretched out above his head.

Kaine shifted a little when he felt Tenmo's hand close around his hard length before it was stroking his length causing him to groan. Being pressed down onto the counter the cool granite counter top felt cool against his heated skin. The nip to the back of his neck along with feeling his husband enter him had him moaning happily. "That's much better." He purred out loving the feeling of his Puppy inside him. "I'm still holding you to taking me in every room of the house... we have yet to actually do that." Kaine teased his husband with a smirk. Eager to feel his husband and take him in every room of the house. Well... aside from Ash and Ren's room now. Clearly those were rooms they'd skip.

Otso eventually tired himself out and seemingly the kids too, letting Solaria off his back by Ren. He went to Bryans side, laying across the others feet still in his wolf form. He loved having an excuse to let out all his energy and be able to mess around with the kids. It was so much fun, content and happy as he laid there smiling. "This is fun Bryan!" He laughed, wagging his tail happily behind him. Solaria laid across the grass beside Ren, liking the feel of the cold grass and watching the leaves rustle above him.

"I very well plan on it...and we did back when we first moved in..or did we get tired halfway through?" Tenmo groaned, keeping a steady rhythm. "Every singly room in this house will be dirtied by us...no matter how long or short it takes" He purred, picking up his pace a bit and every thrust was him going almost all the way out before going right back in

0"You're really good at tiring out the kids." Bryan laughed as Otso laid over his feet seeming to have tuckered himself out too. Looking over to Ren and Solaria who both seemed to be tired and relaxing in the warm sun. Bending down he pat the other's head gently, "I'm glad you're having fun love." Leaning down enough he kissed the top of the other's head. Standing back up he looked over the others before his eyes moved back down to Otso. "On the bright side I think you have a new friend who can keep up with all your energy. For the most part at least." He laughed as he nodded to Ren who seemed to really like Otso and enjoyed playing with him.

"T-tired halfway through..." Kaine moaned as a hand fisted against the counter top the other was gripping the edge of the counter. Hearing his husband tell him that every single room in the house will be dirtied by them no matter how long it took just made him all the more eager to see how many they could dirty today. "D-damn... you feel amazing." Kaine breathed out feeling how deeply Tenmo sunk in with each thrust. His husband pulling out almost completely with each thrust left him with an empty feeling before he was filled again. His insides clenching around the other's length with each thrust feeling the pleasure steadily building inside of him.

"Well it makes me happy..I love playing with kids and I love children" Otso said with a big smile on his face. He loved helping the kids of the pack when there are kids to take care of. There was something about how tiny and cute they could be and it gave him an excuse to be goody, playful...a bunch of things. He wagged his tail happily when his head was kissed, ready to go back out there with everyone once everyone had the energy..although Ash seemed content to sleep in the tree.

"We will have to start in all the rooms we have not done it in last time then..Think we can make it this time?" Tenmo smirked as hr started moving a bit rougher. Even if somehow they did not do it all today, if they started with the ones they didn't do it in last time, they will have eventually done it in every room of the house.

"That just makes you even cuter." Bryan replied a small amused smile on his face. He loved that Otso enjoyed playing with kids though his mind started thinking more when he heard him say that he loved children. That raised quite a few questions in him shifting so he could sit down beside the other running a hand through his fur while Otso's tail wagged happily and he was waiting for the kids to regain their energy. After a few moments he decided to ask the question on his mind, "Are kids... something you want in the future?" He asked the small wolf wanting to know if Otso just loved children or if he wanted his own.

"I definitely think we can." Kaine groaned as he felt the thrusts get a bit rougher his breathing becoming unsteady and shaky. Since they already had some rooms done from their wedding night he thought it was very much possible for them to finish having sex in every room in the house tonight. It wasn't like they didn't have the time and having kids and not being able to have sex all the time or whenever the mood struck definitely made him more eager to have as much of it as they could when they got the chance. This was one of those chances and who knew when their next once was going to be.

Otso hummed happily when Bryan was petting his fur, stopping his tail was wagging but was still excited to play with the kids again. He looked up to Bryan when he heard him ask if he wanted kids one day. “I was never able to give it serious thought because I’d want to be married first before I had kids. I love kids too, I didn’t think I’d ever even have a boyfriend so..” Otso chuckled before watching the kids again,

“I am sure we can keep up enough to do every room again” Tenmo groaned, fronting his teeth as he was getting closer. He pulled the others head back and gave him a deep kiss. He wasn’t sure how much longer he would be able to last this round, going a bit rougher as he was getting closer to the end. He reached down to stroke the other in time with his thrusts