An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Shi was happy to be back at his comfortable home and happy to see Alise back in bed where she should be. He was quick but careful to make his way into bed, holding Alise close to him with a happy sigh, fully relaxed once more. “Yes..Ren seemed fond of me for some reason. “Must have been hard..Ash seemed to have taken care of Ren and based on his body type he was a fighter or warrior, some sort of hunter maybe. Not quick to trust and ready to pounce..” Shi guesses but soon saw Alise asleep. He tucked the blanket over them both and soon fell asleep.

“Has it been that long..?” Tenmo mused happily, more than happy to enjoy a bath with Kaine. His back rested against the others wall, arms still wrapped around the other. “I’m glad we can now...” He said softly..

"It has." Kaine confirmed with a nod just resting back happily against Tenmo. His arms lying over his husband's that were wrapped around him. It was so nice to be able to relax in Tenmo's arms and he really enjoyed being able to spend this time with him. Now that they had not just one but two kids to care for he knew these types of moments wouldn't be as often as they once were. He was going to miss the freedom that came with not having any children, but he was glad they had decided to adopt Ren and Ash. For awhile they just relaxed in the tub before he was moving to wash up knowing they couldn't stay in the water forever and had to get out and to bed at some point.

Tenmo worked on washing himself soon after Kaine had begun to wash themself. He washed the others back before kissing it and moving back to himself. He would relish in these precious moments they could share together, likely late in the evening for a long time until the boys could ever integrate into a human school if they reached that point. It may be some time but he would have no regrets..He loved his new bigger size s family

After he had finished washing up and Tenmo had washed his back he shifted in tub to allow his husband to turn so he could wash the other's back in return. Even if these moments would only be happening later in the evening for quite awhile he would still cherish them whenever they could have them. It wasn't long before they had finished washing up and Kaine was standing up and stepping out of the tub. Drying off he slipped into a pair of boxers figuring their nights of sleeping naked were over until they were sure Ren would stay in his own bed every night. Even then he wasn't so sure he'd have the joy of sleeping naked beside his husband for quite some time. It didn't take Kaine long to fall asleep after Tenmo joined him in bed, curled around his husband like always.

A few days had passed and Alise had woken up that morning feeling even more uncomfortable than normal. Shifting in the bed she slipped away from Shi's sleeping form to go to the bathroom and stretch her aching body. As more time was passing she was more and more desperate for the children to come already and get her body back to herself. Especially with how much pressure she felt in her abdomen that just couldn't be relieved thanks to the lack of space their children had to grow. Everyday she had to hear how much of a miracle it was from different people and her mind kept playing in her head how dangerous the doctors said the pregnancy was for the babies. It unnerved her. Though it seemed she wouldn't have to deal with this discomfort for much longer because she started to feel contractions not long after waking up. She was sitting on the toilet with the lid closed and counting it, timing them to see how far apart they were just as she had been told.

It was her water breaking and signalling that she was in labor that really sunk all of this home for her. "Shi!" She called from her spot not really trusting herself at the moment. Already there was unpleasant pain thanks to the contractions and she could only imagine how much worse that would get with the actual labor of their children. "The babies are coming!" She called a second later after being able to take in a shaky breath. Finally getting enough strength in her to stand up so they could go to the hospital to have their babies. It was finally time and while she was excited she was also completely terrified.

Shi dreamt of their future children, trying to keep his worried mind at ease from all the comments. He was well aware of how much of a miracle it was and the dangers and it didn’t help his protective nature. Shi did everything he could the last few days to make sure she was treated like a princess, giving her anything she wanted within reason. He was in a deep sleep and it only took Alise saying his name in such a way to wake him from a dead sleep. Thank gods it Wasn’t the full moon..but they were coming...NOW?! Shi was out of bed like a car starting a race, not even caring if he looked like he just rolled out of bed. Thankfully he slept with pants on and a shirt not even buttoned. Fuck fuck fuck what did he do?! Breath breath! Shi waited for her to stand before sweeping her into his arms to carry her, wanting to get to the car faster. “Out of my way!” He shouted, one wolf in his way knowing quickly to duck out fo the way as they got into the car and he made a mad dash to the hospital they agreed on

Alise wasn't surprised that Shi was in such a hurry and sweeping her off her fee the moment she was standing. Rushing out of the building and to the car. Alise was focusing on keeping her breathing steady on the drive to the hospital her mind was racing and she could already feel herself getting stressed out despite the fact that they weren't even there yet. When they did arrive it was quick to get into a room to give birth and she had to admit to herself her fear was only getting worse with each passing minute. What didn't help was the labor wasn't only painful but last for hours, it seemed that while their children were ready her body just wasn't. It was the fact that the coven had such a powerful pull that they were able to have doctors there to deliver their children that weren't human, doctors that knew the risk her and her kids were facing.

It felt like days even if it was just many hours, despite going into labor in the morning she didn't finish delivering their twins until the late hours in the night. It was a lot of struggling to push them out determined that she did a natural birth unless absolutely necessary but eventually both were born. What made her heart ache was the fact that they were both extremely weak and fragile despite going the full term expected. They were rushed to the NICU where they were to be cared for while she was resting in her bed trying to recuperate and come to terms with this all. As much as she was glad they were here her mind just couldn't relax enough to let her rest. Not to mention her body was still aching. No matter how exhausted she felt she just couldn't get her mind off of them. They had been assured the twins would be fine but because of their fragile and small state they needed the immediate attention and care. There was nothing more they could do at the moment.

Shi insisted he was right at Alises side every moment of the birth, his tail and ears flicking anxiously the entire time. He wanted to be there for her, to support her every step of the way. It didn’t help he was worried about the children as a vampire carrying children is one thing but the hybrid children and a risky pregnancy...He was a bundle of frayed nerves. Shi held her hand the entire time, offering his hand to squeeze or an arm to bite in frustration if ever needed. He grew worried when they were whisked away before he could do much at all.

Shi pulled the chair as close to the bed as possible, resting his head on Alises bed side as close as humanely possible. He was glad Alise made it through the birth, thankful she didn’t suffer. He held her hand lightly, nuzzling her side gently with his head. “You did good darling..” He said quietly, not sure what to say but wanting to give her more comfort

Alise appreciated the fact that Shi was by her side the entire time. His hand in hers is what kept her steady through the entire thing even when there had been moments she felt like giving up and that it was too much. Lying there on the bed his head resting at her side kept her calm despite feeling anything but on the inside. Tiredly running her fingers through his hair as she let her eyes drift shut. Hearing him speak for the first time since this morning had her feeling the tiniest bit better. But her worry for their babies was still very much alive. She shifted the best she could to kiss the top of his head before she was relaxing back into it. "Thanks, love." Her voice was soft, tired. Despite her worry and despite wanting to see their babies she just couldn't keep herself awake anymore at that point.

The hours of labor not to mention carrying the twins had taken it's toll on her body. She fell asleep with a hand resting on Shi's head. The comfort of knowing he was there beside her what was allowing her to sleep despite her troubled mind. Her dreams were plagued by her worry for their babies. Even if they had been reassured that they would be fine it couldn't wipe away the worries of a first time mother.

Shi looked up with just as much worry, not sure what to expect as a first time parent and that only worried him further. This was his flesh and blood..his family. What if he wasn’t a good father? He wanted to be one for the twins, not even sure of the children’s gender. He didn’t care what they were as long as they were alive and healthy..He just wanted his babies to be okay. Shi kept nuzzling her and happy concerned growls against her in some effort to comfort her.

He waited until the other was asleep before finally getting his phone out with the moment of peace they had after a crazy last few hours. ‘She has the twins, they are in ICU’ He sent to the members of the pack and vampire clan he was close to. He finally set his phone down, not moving his hand of head from the bed as he fell asleep where he sat

Kaine had been sitting on the couch with a book in his lap leaning against Tenmo and relaxing when he heard the sound of his husband's phone. They had put Ash and Ren to bed an hour earlier and were enjoying some time alone together. Looking up from his book he tilted his head to look at his puppy better. "What's that?" He asked about the notification sound he had heard. Kaine had left his own phone upstairs in their bedroom having a bad tendency of not carrying it around with him.

Xavier had finished making dessert for the two of them to share Solaria already being in bed when he got a text message from Shi. Glancing at it he felt himself hit with excitement at first hearing that Alise had the twins but it was followed quickly by concern at the news of them being in the ICU. It wasn't unexpected but it was still hard to hear, he could only imagine what the new parents were feeling. "Did you get a text from Shi too?" Xavier asked his husband after carrying in the sundae he made for him handing him the large bowl of ice cream holding two spoons in his other hand he handed his husband one of the spoons as he settled down beside him.

Tenmo was sitting alongside Kaine, mindlessly watching tv while he enjoyed the quiet time with Kaine. He turned his head when he heard his phone go off, Kaine asking what it was. He looked at the phone and turned his head to Kaine. “Alise had the twins; they immediately went to the ICU..” He said, happy the twins were born but worried they were whisked away so quickly. “Shi must be a worried wreck..” He said, already knowing how he was before he must be a bundle of nerves.

“I did...Shi must be scared..” Adrian said as he took the bowl of ice cream from the other. “We should check on them when we can..see how they are doing I wanted to check on Shi, with the full moon being tomorrow night, I want to make sure he is in a good emotional state” He said softly as he put a spoonful in his mouth.

Otso hummed happily alongside Bryan once he had prepared for the next night as much as needed. He looked to his phone when he got the text, his tail swaying nervously. “The twins were born but immediately got whisked to the ICU...Shi is worried and doesn’t even know what they are gender wise or what’s wrong..” Otso said with big worried puppy dog eyes.

"That's definitely concerning." Kaine replied at being told about the twins. He was glad Alise had the babies and that they were back for the birth but at this point that didn't even matter. The twins were clearly in a dangerous situation at the moment or there wouldn't have been a reason to take them to the ICU right after birth. "Poor Shi... and Alise." He murmured as his gaze fell back on the book in his lap. Kaine really hoped that everything would be okay. Especially with the full moon the very next night. "Do you think Shi will be okay in the hospital tomorrow? You know it being the full moon and all?" He asked Tenmo concerned about it.

"We should do it while Solaria is in school. I don't necessarily think this is something she needs to be concerned with right now." Xavier replied at the mention of going to see the new mother and father tomorrow. Taking Solaria with them didn't seem like a good idea to him so they'd have to do it while she was in school. Not wanting to concern her with matters that were completely out of her hands as it is. "It will be important to make sure he can keep himself composed during the full moon tomorrow. If he's to stay in the hospital with them." He added as he took a bite of the ice cream himself. Knowing that Alise would be there for a couple days before release with or without the twins depending on their condition.

Bryan had been watching Otso prepare and double check his bag for the next night for awhile before his little wolf finally joined him and he was able to hold him against his side once more. It seemed like the other had just joined him when he heard the younger man's phone go off. Otso telling him a moment later that Alise had the twins and that they had been whisked away to the ICU immediately. Shi and Alise not even knowing the gender of their children. That was definitely not good news and he did feel bad for the new father and mother. "Poor guys... must be hard on them." He said softly not really sure what to say about it. Such matters were not something he was used to facing and he didn't handle situations like this very well. His emotions were hard to grasp and show when it came to anyone other than Otso and sometimes they were hard to articulate with his little wolf too.

“He will probably be under a lot of stress with worry for his kids but he is not going to want to leave the hospital. He has already been with Alise around the full moon if I remember right but his worry and concern for her and the kids will trump anything else” Tenmo said softly, holding Kaine close. “We should see them when they get out of the hospital..With Ren and Ash home, I wouldn’t want to leave them alone” He said with a small nod of his head.

“Agreed, poor thing will worry too much right now” Adrian agreed as he kept eating his ice cream. “Yes, and Shi will not want to leave the hospital I am sure so we writhed make sure he will be all right to stay the night and leave instructions for only our supernatural doctors to go in, or make him leave for the night which may be even harder” He said, knowing Shi would not want that option.

“It is..I worry about them. Shi has been through a lot and has been stressed the last few months” Otso said as he rested his head on the others shoulder. Everyone was getting married and having kids in some capacity, wishing he could relate. If he knew what the stress and pressure or happiness felt like, he could provide some comfort to all the Newly weds and stressed out new parents. “I’m not sure I can use the phone well with my wolf paws tomorrow but maybe I can bring my laptop? I think if we needed I can manage to keep it together to turn it on or get Kaines help?” He smiled warmly

"I don't blame him for not wanting to leave her while she is there, full moon or not. My concern is the fact that even with the coven's doctors overlooking their care there is still human doctors and patients there. I just hope the night goes smoothly despite how stressed he is going to be. Hopefully having Alise by his side still hospital or not will make matters easier." Kaine replied with a soft sigh. Happily leaning into his husband as Tenmo's arms wrapped around him. "That would be nice. I am honestly eager to see them when they are all home. Safe and sound." He mused thinking about how adorable those twins had to be and how eager he really was to meet the newest members of the family.

"Making him leave for the night doesn't seem like an option. Alise will be under a lot of stress too, she needs him there just as much as he wants to be there." Xavier replied as he was eating more of his own ice cream. Not thinking that trying to separate them even for the full moon was a good idea. They'd just have to do their best to make sure that he was set for the night and that the room was well guarded. Then a thought occurred to him even though it wasn't the most pleasing idea. "Maybe... you should stay there with them tomorrow? To make sure he keeps his cool?" He suggested despite his unwillingness to spend the night away from him was clear. It was an option at the very least.

"I am sure the twins will be fine. Maybe it was just because they were small? Alise did say that they would be smaller than the normal child. Makes sense since her body couldn't give them the space needed." Bryan said thinking about it hoping that the size of the children was the only reason why they were whisked away like that. Hoping that maybe they were weak just because they were small and not able to develop completely. Shaking his head he got his mind away from that and back on the night he'd be spending without his sexy little wolf listening as he mentioned taking his laptop and how Kaine could probably help him work it. "I'm sure Kaine could. At least it'd let me see you. Even if only for a little bit." He said lovingly. Running fingers through the other's hair as he pressed their lips together.

“I am sure my parents will have some game plan for taking care of that” Tenmo said with a soft nod. “I am sure we cna go visit every so often and check up on them. Although I am sure the pack and coven will give them plenty of attention since they are still in between the two houses” Tenmo laughed, kissing the top of the others head. “Those twins are going to get spoiled rotten” He laughed more more.

Adrian listened to the others suggestion, nodding in approval. “That might help..Shi having his father there and as a new father himself, it might bring him comfort. Even with two full moon wolves, it should hopefully ease their minds and with the guarded room. I don’t think Shi would want to leave the room so it’s not a concern” Adrian thought with a small hum. “Otso will be with Tenmo and Kaine to help the grand kids so everything should be all right from there. Keep an eye on Bryan, can’t remember the last time those two were separated” He teased

“I hope so...I’m always worried when it comes to children, whether with the pack or otherwise. I’m sure they both will be well taken care of” Otso sighed, unable to help his worry and concerns. He smiled softly when he was kissed and felt the fingers through his hair, happy and content while he kissed him back

Setting his book to the side Kaine shifted so he could sit in his husband's lap leaning against the man's chest much more comfortable and happy this way. "Those kids will definitely be spoiled. Alise and Shi will have a lot of help. Well... at least as much help as they will accept. I am sure no one will try to press boundaries." Kaine added with a smile. Leaning up for a kiss before snuggling into his husband's chest. "I can't wait to see the babies." He said his mind on them.

"I think it would be a good idea for you guys." Xavier admitted which was why he had suggested it even if he'd miss his pup. Shi having Adrian there with him probably would really help him especially with it being his first full moon as a father, a father with two children he still had yet to see. "I'll be sure to keep an eye on Bryan. Poor guy will probably be going crazy without Otso by his side. You almost never see them apart anymore." He mused a soft chuckle escaping him. It'd be his first time spending the full moon away from his husband since they got back together and it was Bryan's first full moon away from Otso since they started dating. Odd. Maybe he'd see if he could have the vampire come spend the night with him and Solaria. It would still be a bit odd but at least they'd have company in numbers. It was something to consider at the very least.

"They will be. They have two great parents, loving grandparents, plenty of uncles and cousins, and so on. Those kids and Shi and Alise couldn't be in better hands." Bryan said not wanting Otso to worry about it too much. Kissing the top of his head. "You're so cute." He murmured wanting to move away from the topic of the twins and back to his love. He'd miss him tomorrow so he had to lavish him with as much love and attention as he could tonight to make up for it. And do so again the night after the full moon to show just how much he missed him and reclaim his sexy little wolf as his.

“Me either..Thry will probably be tiny I can imagine..tiny and all too adorable. I wonder if they will have their fathers fur color. Maybe even one will have Alises hair if it works like that..a wolf with a nice blue tint might look gorgeous..” Tenmo mused, trying to stay awake. He was getting tired but wanted to enjoy every moment with Kaine he could before they would need to prepare for tomorrow.

“It will be our first time apart as well..Hopefully Bryan will agree to come over. I am sure you will appreciate the company. I don’t think Solaria has ever spent a night without me either so hopefully she won’t be too much trouble for you too. I am sure she will be fine” Adrian smiled, wrapping his arms around the others waist. “I’m going to miss you something fierce” He smiled, kissing the others cheek and giving him a warm tight hug.

Otsos tail ended up wagging after being called cute, his worries of all the relationships and the children and his separation dissapated for the moment. “Oh stop!” He gushed with a big happy smile. He wanted to lavish in the attention now before he became a livestock puppy missing Bryan. “I love your kisses” He said with a big giggle, kissing him again

Kaine laughed at the thought of one of the twins having Alise's hair color and thus having a blue tint to their wolf. It would be gorgeous if it happened and was possible, but he really wasn't sure that it worked that way. "That would be a gorgeous color. If it's even possible." He responded curled happily into his husband, eyes drifting shut. For a few minutes silence passed between them and Kaine was sure he had drifted off and fallen asleep there. Rubbing his eyes he shifted in his husbands lap moving to get up. "We should go upstairs and go to bed. Unless you want to sleep here on the couch." He said looking up at the other.

"I am sure he will appreciated the company too. I don't even want to think about how frustrating he'd be to the coven without Otso around. That boy definitely smooths Bryan out." Xavier said rubbing the back of his neck. He remembered all the complaints against Bryan before how he was a stickler for rules and enforced the coven's rules at every turn. Since he started dating Otso he stopped doing that. He was always with the wolf and focused on him or was doing his work and then rushing back to the wolf. It had been a tremendous change and he hoped being alone overnight without Otso wouldn't make him fall back into old habits. Another reason why he wanted him to just come over and spend the night with him and Solaria to keep him distracted. Pulled from those thoughts he nodded when Adrian said he was sure that Solaria would be fine without him for a night. "I agree. She'll miss you of course but she'll be fine for just one night." Adrian saying how he'd miss him with that gorgeous smile on his face before kissing his cheek and giving him such a lovely hug had him purring. "I'll miss you too, Pup." He murmured hugging his husband back just as tightly.

"I can't. You're just too cute." Bryan purred seeing that lovely smile. He loved being able to lavish Otso with attention and took any chance he had to do so. "Then I'll give you plenty." He mused after being told that his cute little wolf loved his kisses. Happily returning the kiss he was given as he held the other close to him. Man, he loved the other. Loved the small body in his arms, pressed against his as they kissed. There was so much he loved about Otso that he couldn't even pick just one thing. Even knowing they still had a lot to learn about each other didn't make him worry anymore. So sure that their relationship would survive anything. While he still didn't like the idea of Otso spending the full moon with Kaine, Tenmo and the boys it wasn't because of Ash anymore and just genuinely because he'd miss him.

Tenmo was dozing off on the couch, wondering and eager to see the twins. He knew with their size it might possibly be some time until they could come home but he could dream. He can back a bit once he heard Kaine talking about going to bed. “Let’s get to bed upstairs, don’t want a couch pounce..” He chuckled, picking Kaine up in his arms. “Now let’s get some shut eye, big day tomorrow” He said with a big grin.

Adrian couldn’t help but chuckle at the suggestion of Bryan bringing more trouble for the coven being left alone. “You do have a point, I am sure they already will have found a way to talk to one another despite the full moon and all. I am so happy Otso has been a good influence on Bryan and Bryan making Otso so happy” He said with a much softer smile. Otso is still his typical bouncy self but isn’t constantly seeking validation from the pack as much as he was by himself. “I will miss you, you better behave” He teased, giving him a tighter hug

Otso couldn’t help but snort at how cute Bryan was, incredibly happy that he was lavished with such attention. It was weird to think of the Bryan he met before and the Bryan now. Bryan of course was still himself but he was definitely more lovable when it involved himself. He knew they both had more to learn about one another beyonf his past he shared with Bryan, but hoped to learn plenty. Bryan was the best boyfriend he could ever ask for! Otso kept kissing him back happily

Humming his approval when Kaine said that they should got to bed upstairs since he didn't want a couch pounce in the morning before he was picked up and carried to their room. "It's not the most pleasant way to wake up but it's effective." He mused wrapping his arms around the other's neck a soft smile on his face. It wasn't long before they were up the stairs and in their room, after being set down on their bed he waited for Tenmo to climb right in with him and pulled the blankets over them. Snuggling up to the other and kissing his neck before he let his eyes drift shut once more. "It'll be an interesting day." He murmured softly.

"I'd be more surprised if they hadn't." Xavier laughed as he finished his ice cream and set the bowl aside. Arms wrapping tightly around his husband as Adrian mentioned how good of an influence Otso was on Bryan and how Bryan made Otso happy. "It's an unusual pair but it works." He agreed with a small nod. His arms tightening around his pup when he felt the other's arms tightening around him a smirk appearing on his face. "I can't make any promises." He purred in his husband's ear before he was kissing just beneath it.

"Let's get some sleep. I want to spend some time with you in the morning before you leave. Can't do that if we end up sleeping in." Bryan said softly giving his cute boyfriend another loving kiss. As much as he loved cuddling and kissing him he knew if they stayed up to late doing so they'd sleep in and thus he wouldn't have any if much time to spend with his boyfriend before Otso left.

Tenmo quickly got into bed beside Kaine, snuggling right up to him under the covers. He put his ears and tail away, snuggling up to the others side as much as he was able to. “An interesting day indeed..I’ll have to make sure we prepare meals for everyone before we all go were on you” He smiled, eyes slipping shut. It would be nice to enjoy the full moon with Otso again, and now he would have his two children at his side

“Unusual but cute in their own way” Adrian smiled, happy Otso seemed happy despite both boys not having the same view on marriage. He was just happy they were together and were growing together as people. He smirked when the other made no promises of behaving, blushing hard when under his ear was getting kissed. “Come on now, let’s get to bed before we end up..staying up late” He teased with a playful smile

“That sounds like a plan” Otso smiled, tail thumping happily behind him. He jumped into the bed, waiting eagerly for Bryan to get into bed with him. He gave him one more kiss before he knew he would have to go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow would go by quickly and soon he would be in Bryan’s arms again. He pressed even closer to Bryan, arms and legs curled around the other

"So... you'll prepare meals for everyone before you all were out on me?" Kaine teasingly replied nuzzling into his husband's chest. He was glad that Otso was coming to help them since he didn't know what to expect from Ren and Ash during the full moon. But he was still worried about it because of that unknown. Especially with Ren being young, Kaine had no idea what a child was like during a full moon, never having been around any werechildren before. Figuring he could ask Tenmo about it in the morning he just pushed the thoughts aside. It didn't take him long to fall asleep, being far more tired than he had expected even though he had started to fall asleep on the couch.

"I don't really hear an argument there. Especially not with that teasing smile." Xavier replied as he let Adrian lead him to their room so they could go to bed. Even if his husband didn't seem as unwilling to stay up late as he tried to make it seem. Knowing that they really couldn't with everything that needed to be done tomorrow.

A smile spread across his face as he felt how quickly Otso was to wrap his arms and legs around him. His own arms wrapped around the smaller body to hold him close while they slept. He returned the last kiss before letting his eyes drift shut. Tucking Otso's head under his chin to keep him as close as he possibly could.

Tenmo was up early the next morning, used to waking up early only on full moon days. He had more of a reason to now wanting to help Kaine prepare food for 4 hungry were people. He was making a big breakfast for everyone while also chopping up plenty of fruits and meats for that nights dinner. He wanted to make sure he had enough of everything in case the kids didn’t like one thing they still had food. He kept eating sausages as he was cooking but thankfully he had plenty more to still cook, waiting for people to come downstairs.

Adrian made preparations to go to the hospital later that day after walking Solaria to school. He brought a change of clothes in case his clothes ripped changing for any reason and he needed an outfit. He didn’t know when he was leaving but knew he wanted to leave soon, hearing Shi had gotten little to no sleep after a short rest the night before. He wanted to give Shi some time to relax before tonight and worried he wouldn’t sleep enough.

Otso has his own clothes ready, double and triple checking he had his laptop with him in his bag. He kept nuzzling the other and not wanting you leave his side, dragging him to have a meal with him so they could eat together before he left. He knew he was helping and it would benefit the new ones but he already misses Bryan and he hasn’t even left yet

Kaine wasn't surprised that when he woke up that morning it was to an empty bed. It was normal for that to happen on the full moon so instead of worrying about it he just got up and changed his clothes. On his way downstairs he was almost trampled by an excited Ren who seemed to have woken from the smell of food downstairs. Chuckling softly he decided to stop and check in on Ash knocking on his bedroom door gently before peaking inside to see if he was up yet.

Ren had darted down the stairs as quickly as he could practically flying down the steps large pawed feet barely touching most of the steps before making a quick turn for the kitchen and instantly to Tenmo who he noticed was cooking at the stove. Cat tail flicking excitedly as he propped himself up the best he could against the older man to see what he was cooking cat nose going like crazy as he sniffed the air. The food smelled amazing and he was definitely eager to eat feeling like he hadn't for weeks even if it had only been overnight. "I want some!" He excitedly said as his eyes looked over what the other was cooking.

Xavier had got up that morning to make his small family a good breakfast before Adrian was taking Solaria to school and because he knew that his husband would be spending the night in the hospital room with Shi and Alise and thus not have access to a really nice meal. "Why don't I pack you three dinner? Hospital food isn't something I would want any of you to eat." Xavier said after he noticed Adrian checking to make sure he had everything. His husband would be leaving soon and he wanted to at least make sure the three had a nice dinner all things considered.

Bryan let Otso drag him downstairs for a meal together since it'd be the last one they shared until the next day. Leaning over he kissed the other giving him a bright smile. "I'll miss my cute little wolf." Bryan told his boyfriend with a look that stated he wished he didn't have to go. Even if he knew it was going to help Tenmo and Kaine to have Otso there. It was just for one night. He'd be fine. "Xavier invited me over to their place to be with him and Solaria tonight. Adrian is going to the hospital to spend the night with Shi and Alise." Bryan told Otso so his boyfriend would know that he at least wouldn't be alone tonight either.

Tenmo chuckled when he heard Ren rushing downstairs long before he even saw that little bundle of fluff. He fuzzed the others head before he sees very interested in what he was cooking. “Some sausage, careful, this ones hot” Tenmo said as he cut up a cooked sausage to let it cook faster before giving it to Ren. “By the time anyone gets here, half of it will be gone between the both of us” He laughed, seeing Ren come downstairs followed by a hungry Ash, who leapt to the floor with a small ski from midway down the staircase. “Don’t worry Ash, you can have some while we wait too” He laughed, feeding a whole sausage to Ash by tossing it in the air, Ash jumping up and downing it in one bite.

“Oh I am sure Shi and Alise would appreciate that” Adrian said with a big grin, happy to get a non hospital cafeteria dinner meal himself. He kissed Xavier thankfully before he sat down for his last cup of coffee while he was home. Hopefully today would go smoothly and was glad Bryan had somewhere to go

“I’ll miss you too Bryan” Otso said as he nuzzled the others neck, head resting on the others shoulder while he ste. He was going to miss him terribly but knew the new family might appreciate him around, if not to keep the kids busy. Otso smiled and sighed in relief when Bryan said he was going to Xavier’s. “Hopefully Solaria won’t give you too much trouble dear” He purred happily, tail thumping around at the thought of little Solaria pestering him or playing with him.