An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“Always..” Tenmo smirked a bit as he sat up a bt once he felt more content. “She seemed like she would be the type to tease you about locking the door, asking if we kissed yet..that kind of person” He chuckled as he tried tot hunk of only happy things. “She would have loved your eyes...Maybe not as much as I do..” He said with a soft smile, kissing the others cheek.

Tenmo chuckled with the other calling Otso a character. “Yeah..He is my polar opposite..I think that’s why we got along so well. I guess he was some energy I needed and I was his chill pill..” He smirked as he gave the other a quick kiss. “I thought he might have seen your eyes looked different for a kiemnt and I got scared for a second..but it worked out. And he seems to like you..even if he gets scared of my dad”

Kaine couldn't help but laugh a bit amused when Tenmo was telling him what kind of person she had seemed to be, such as teasing them about locking the door or asking if they'd kissed yet. It was nice, to think that's the type of woman that would have been in Tenmo's life, and he wished that by some miracle things could be different so he'd have her in his life. But the past couldn't be changed, and it was as simple as that. "You think so?" He mused being told that he thought she'd love his eyes as well, though maybe not as much as he did. Kaine had never seen his eyes as anything really special about him until Tenmo, no one had ever expressed how much they loved them, or that they loved them for that matter.

"They do say opposites attract." He agreed with a small nod understanding a little how the two got alone and why their friendship seemed to work so well. "At least he didn't. Would have blown the whole plan." It was a good thing that Otso hadn't noticed that he was wearing contacts specifically to hide the color of his eyes, granted it probably wasn't that uncommon for humans to do, but the color he was hiding was certainly not human. "Hmm, I can't say I blame him. Your dad isn't exactly a teddy bear. He's doesn't give off the friendly atmosphere." Kaine wanted to get along with Tenmo's father, or at least have the man tolerate him, but he wasn't very friendly or approachable it seemed. Not that he particularly minded, vampires normally weren't either. But Kaine knew how to approach vampires, he did not know how to pull that off with werewolves, the two species were quite different.

“She definitely would have..She loved the little things..” Tenmo said with a soft smile as he looked at the others eyes again. He kissed in the space between the others eyes, loving kissing him and glad Kaine was able to keep him from crying. This gift would be even more perfect now..He just knew it. He was nervous the other might not like it..but he spent forever picking it out and making sure it was perfect. So he really hoped he did...

“Believe it or not, when Mom...was around, he was far softer and kinder. I think her dissapearance really got to him..He grew quieter, colder and distance. It only drove his hate for vampires further..” Tenmo spoke quietly but did laugh at the memory of him being mushier. “I mean, I would want to find out what exactly happened to her one day..for my sakes and my dads. And if she was killed..I would want to know..” He added, not wanting to begin on what he might do if he found out who killed his mother. “I am just glad he didn’t go further into you..” Tenmo smirked as he gave him a small hug.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Everyone changes when someone they truly love disappears under mysterious circumstances, or leaves them in general." Kaine replied being understanding about the whole thing. It was hard for people to handle, and a lot of people did change, not for the better either. "I love you." He said softly leaning over to kiss him again. "I get it, and hopefully one day you'll both have that closure and know what happened that day." Unfortunately, Kaine couldn't give Tenmo an answer, he couldn't tell him what happened to his mother though he desperately wished he could. There was just no saying what exactly happened there, unless they could find someone around when it happened. But that was highly unlikely, a vampire wouldn't confess if being interrogated and Kaine wouldn't know where to begin.

The small hug he got was appreciated, and it made him give a soft hum. "You know... I kind of like it here. There doesn't seem to be as many people shoved into a space." Back home, things could get frustrating with so many members living under one roof. It wasn't the only home the coven had, but it was the one that he enjoyed living in the most. He had visited the other locations to consider moving but had found the other areas just not satisfactory. Now that he had Tenmo, he was even happier to not have made a decision and having remained in the main home.

“I love you too..” Tenmo said softly as he gave him a gentle kiss in return. “I just..want to know for sure you know? Even if...she died...I’d want to know for certain so I don’t think she could be out there..somewhere. Even if the idea is ludicrous..And I’d want to know who did it. For closure..” Tenmo sighed, knowing that might not ever be possible. He would just want to at least know a definitive she died or not..

“Your house does feel more open in comparison in a way..But Yeah, I do like it here. It’s home..” Tenmo said with a soft smile. “I’m happy you finally got to come here..” He said with a sweet smile. “I can’t wait to visit the lake tomorrow..a bunch of new places in a week! It’s all so exciting!” Tenmo was perked up again, tail wagging slightly.

"I know you want to know what happened to her." Kaine replied giving Tenmo a small smile. "Sometimes... it's best not to know." He added though he was in no way trying to get him to not figure it out. He just... wanted him to know that some things were best left alone. There was no telling what happened to his mother right now, but Kaine would by lying to say he wasn't worried that maybe Tenmo's feelings for him would change if he did uncover that vampires were responsible for her disappearance.

A soft laugh came from him at Tenmo expressing how happy he was that he was finally able to come here. Reaching out he stroked the other's tail that was wagging a little. "I'm glad to be here as well. It's nice to see where you live." Kaine replied flashing another smile.

“I suppose..” Tenmo said quietly but knew he would figure it out one day. He wanted that closure..he was not sure how he would get it but he would find out one day. He knew Kenmi was doing the best he could to make him feel better..but it will always be something he wants to know.

Tenmos tail wagged further when it was pet, happily leaning against the other. “I’m glad you like it here..” Tenmo said, giving him another kiss. “You’re beautiful..” He said out of nowhere, looking at his face with a big smile. He could say that forever, he loved making the other smile.

Kaine just softly pet the other's head when he spoke, knowing that Tenmo would always want to know what had happened. He wouldn't stop him from trying to figure it out, Kaine was just hoping whatever he did uncover wouldn't change their relationship. It was quiet in the room for a moment as he just gently stroked his cute lover's tale and head letting him relax against him.

"Hmm, am I?" Kaine teasingly replied. Tenmo had told him he was beautiful quite a bit lately, and he loved hearing it. But that didn't mean once in awhile he wasn't going to teasingly respond to it. "What sort of things do you normally do at night? You know, before I started occupying all your time." The last part was of course Kaine teasing Tenmo once more.

Tenmo nuzzled his head into the others petting hand, his tail happily wagging while it was being pet. “No not at all..” Tenmo teased back, kissing the others head. Tenmo heard the other ask what he did before he started spending his time with him. Hmmm..what did he do? “Not much of anything really..Hang around humans, get out my frustrations in the other room...Have sex with a ton of people” Tenmo teased with a smirk and a small shrug.

"Liar." He mused when Tenmo teased him back. It was so easy for them to just play around that he truly didn't mind it at all. "I love when you're cuddly, puppy." Kaine teased him with a soft smile on his face. Leaning forward he pressed a light kiss to Tenmo's head before he was leaning back on the bed pulling Tenmo down with him so they could cuddle in this manner. His curiosity was peaked when he was told what he did before he started spending time to him. A soft growl escaped him when the other said he had sex with a tone of people. This was a reaction he was sure was the desired response, or close to it. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to be a bit jealous, or even now possessive.

Tenmo smirked as he shifted his head to be able to look him in the eyes. “Jealous...?” He smirked before he continued on in a teasing manner. He teased me all night and now it’s my turn..and it’s not like he never had sex before so it wasn’t really a lie before he met Kaine. Of course not with people he just met but he liked teasing. “Someone else under me..I am kissing down their neck and nipping st their skin..” He whispered as he kissed down the others neck as he said it.

"No." Kaine replied instantly, his eyes locking with Tenmos. There was no way he was about to admit that he may be jealous, it would just give Tenmo more of a reason to tease him with it. It seemed as though that didn't matter since he was speaking again, this time whispering the words as he was kissing down his neck. Naturally this brought another growl from Kaine, a deeper one. His eyes were narrowed and watching Tenmo, his hand that had been petting his head has stopped, as had the one that had stroked his tail. He may like the feeling of his wolf's lips on his skin, but that didn't mean he wasn't still jealous. Even if he wasn't going to admit it out loud, granted he shouldn't be. All those people were before him so it really shouldn't matter.

“All right I teased you enough...” Tenmo said with a smirk, as much as he loved teasing the other he decided to stop. As much as he has had sex, he never had sex like with Kaine with so much love before. “You’re cute when you get jealous..” He did add with a peck to the cheek and a smile, reaching for the collar at his bedside and holding it out to Kaine. “Will you putting this on me make you feel better?” He smirked, moving his hair so if the other wanted to hook it on he could without getting his hair caught in the collar.

Tenmo finally saying he was done teasing him is what made the growl stop dead in its tracks. Instantly he relaxed against the bed and his face changed to a more peaceful one. When the other turned to grab something he was watching him as he was turning back to face him collar in hand. A smirk instantly appeared on his face when it was offered to him and he was asked if putting it on him would make him feel better. "Yes." He replied sincerely, putting the collar on Tenmo and staking his claim again would make him feel better. Sitting up he took the item before, letting Tenmo move his hair out of the way. After securing the collar in place he turned his head to catch Tenmo's lips in a deep kiss, his arms remaining wrapped around the wolf's shoulders.

While he did love teasing Kaine, he was glad he didn’t look so mad now. Even if he was cute when he was mad, he preferred the others smiling face. Tenmo could feel the cool of the leather against his skin, waiting for the collar to be secured. He was caught in a deep kiss, returning it with as much deepness as the other gave him. He got himself more comfortable on the bed as he continued kissing him.

"I have to admit, I can get used to you wearing this all the time." Kaine teased running his fingers along the edge of the collar with a small smile on his face. "And I still love you, no matter how much of a tease you like to be." Kaine added with a soft laugh. He could get over it, he would get over it. Eventually. Right now he was distracting himself with more pleasant things than the jealousy caused by Tenmo's past. It wasn't like his was innocent either, so it really shouldn't make him jealous, but it did.

“I can say the same about you..” Tenmo smirked, leaning down and giving him a deep kiss. No matter how the other teased him, no matter what he had said, he still loved him very much. He wished he could always have nights like this, but not having to go home at the end of the night without him. But nights where they could stay together and sleep next to each other.

Kaine happily returned the deep kiss, leaving into it more. Nights like this where they could be together in one of their homes and relax were the best. He didn't feel like they had to worry about getting caught. It was peaceful really, just the two of them, that's it. It was perfect. Kaine still wished and hoped that in the end it was possible for them to one day be together without having to sneak around or worry.

Tenmo smiled into it before he broke away from his lips. “You’re going to be the death of me you are so cute...” He aid with a smile and a small laugh. “I just want tomorrow to come already..! Sorry, I’m really anxious about your gift but it will be ready by tomorrow! I don’t know if I can wrap it in time but maybe I’ll get a nice bag for it..” Tenmo held he other close, not wanting to let go of him.

Kaine laughed when Tenmo told him he was so cute he was going to be the death guy of him. "Can't say I don't like the sound of that." He tested giving Tenmo a light kiss after. At the mention of getting his present tomorrow Kaine became curious once more, dying to know what it was. "And it would be...?" Kaine asked trying to trick Tenmo into telling him. He needed to know what it was, and this suspense was killing him

Tenmo smirked before giving the other a light kiss back. “Well it’s-Hey...Nonono” Tenmo was so giddy he was about to say it before he saw just what the other was about to do. “You are a naughty man..trying to spoil the surprise..!” He chuckled and gave him another quick peck. “I’ll give it to you as soon as we get to the lake tomorrow-promise..I won’t make you wait longer after that..” He smiled softly.

There was a look of victory in his eyes for a moment when Tenmo was actually about to tell him what it was before seemingly realizing what Kaine was doing and stopping himself. A soft huff came from him at the restraint that his wolf had, being able to keep this from him. Sticking his tongue out a bit childishly when he was told he was a naughty man for trying to spoil the surprise a smirk appeared. "I can't help it, I'm curious!" Kaine responded. "But tomorrow night and the lake is so far away!" He playfully groaned. Shifting he snuggled up to the other better, resting his head on Tenmo's chest with a soft sigh. Willing to stay like this forever.

“Normally puppies are the curious ones..” Tenmo smirked before giving him one more kiss. “I promise..it will be worth it” Tenmo said as he thought about the gift with a smile. Would he even like it? No no of course he would! The fact he put a lot of thoought into it would probably make Kaine happy. “If you want you can pick the color of the box it goes in..? Does that help at all?” Tenmo smiled, wrapping an arm around him as he held him close on his bed.

Kaine sighed softly, it seemed as though he just have to accept that he wouldn't find out until the next night. No matter how much he wanted to know now. "Not really." Kaine sighed when he was told he could pick the color of the bag it goes in. Bring held close was making him feel better, eyes drifting shut and relaxing. For now just enjoying this and thinking about how right it felt.

“If you’re tired, go to sleep...I got you...” Tenmo said softly with a small smile, holding him tightly and pulling his thick down blanket over the both of them. He was happy doing anything with the other no matter what it was. He never really thought he could be so relaxed around another person like he was with Kaine. He wanted to enjoy the moment even more.