An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“I was going to say I didn’t want to go through with it, it was a friend of mine who really liked me but I couldn’t tell her I didn’t like her back. When he called my entire race mutts Among other things, i got angry that he would dare call me such a thing. We fought that day and hadn’t been on good terms until we were reunited and talked about things” He said with a soft head nod. “Tenmo and Kaine really changes things for the better..so many things happened based off them” Adrian grinned, kissing the top of her head which made Shi let out the tiniest growl. “Oh hush angry puppy” He laughed, patting his head

“It is different here..Yiu don’t have to marry and you can love whoever you want” Adrian smiled before he watched Ren go back towards Otso and the other two. Otso smiled happily as his tail wagged behind him, turning into his lighter fur colored wolf form. “Sure! Try and catch me!” He smiled leaping away from the table

Solaria beamed happily when Bryan called her sweet, Xavier also saying she had a gift for reading people. “If I had a tail it would be wagging right now” She laughed as she popped another piece into her mouth. “You’re sweet too Bryan, bi wonder Otso likes you so much!”

Adrian expressing that he was going to tell Xavier that he didn't want to go through with it made her nod understanding. Even though she definitely got why it had hurt Adrian and had ended in the manner it had she could see why Xavier had been so upset too. "They really did." She agreed feeling the kiss to the top of her head only for it to be met with a tiny growl from Shi. This caused her to laugh as Adrian hushed him calling him an angry puppy before patting the other's head. "Always so protective." She mused patting her husband's head herself after. "I'm glad you and Xavier have each other again now. Better late than never after all." Alise told Adrian with a smile.

Watching Otso leap away from the table had Ren excitedly chasing after him. One good thing about being a werecat was the swiftness that came with it making it rather easy for him to keep pace despite the fact that he was much younger and smaller. Still Ren remembered his hunting training from Ash and Tenmo both waiting until he saw the right moment to launch himself at Otso in playful manner. Kaine watched the pair run off with a small smile on his face before turning to Ash and Tenmo. "I think we finally found a were with the energy to keep up with Otso." He mused thoughtfully.

Solaria mentioning how if she had a tail it'd be wagging right now actually made Bryan laugh finding her completely adorable. "I'm sure it would be." He mused smiling at her. What he wasn't expecting was for her to say that he was sweet too, this caused a blush to appear on his face something that was definitely out of character for him. "That's really nice of you to say." He murmured a little embarrassed and not sure how to feel about it. Xavier on the other hand found it completely cute not having seen this side of Bryan either and finding that he liked it. "I think you broke him." Xavier teasingly told Solaria which only seemed to succeed in making Bryan blush more. This clearly being a side that did not come out very often if at all.

SolaRia felt like her eyes could twinkle at seeing Bryan blush, thinking it was so adorable. Otso has to have seen this before, he must love this! When Xavier said she broke Bryan, she laughed, seeming to go leave to get something. She came back and put a tub of glue on the table. “To fix broken Bryan!” She said before she ended up bursting into more laughter. She finally stopped laughing and settled down. “Otso must love seeing you blush like that, no wonder why he loves you so much! If he hasn’t you better! Otso would pass out at the sight of it or tuen cherry red. That’s one way to...”embarrass you little sexy wolf”” She grinned

Otso happily kept running around, rolling with him around on the floor. He didn’t go full speed to keep it fair but thought the kid was fast regardless. Tenmo laughed at seeing the two running around. “I’m glad we did..” He nodded in agreement. “Now then Ash, I know you really like Otso and are flirting with him, but he is dating Bryan. I know they aren’t married yet but they do love each other so you can’t take him from Bryan. We will try to find you someone else and help you okay..?” He said softly, Ash’s ears folding down sadly.

“Agreed...gosh I’m a grandfather to four children pretty much counting your twins” Adrian chuckled, considering Shi a son. “You tow are going to be swarmed with help..” He chuckled with a laugh. “If you need a quieter place at any time, I am sure Xavier wouldn’t mind you two staying in a spare room. Well more people would just flock here but you know what I mean. Both of you, never be afraid to ask for help or a small break”

Edited by virtualoo

Solaria running off after Xavier had made a tease about him being broken only to return with glue and saying in such a manner that it was to fix him only made him get more flustered even if he knew she was just messing with him at this point. "You two will be the death of me!" He groaned as he covered his face with his hands trying to calm himself down and get the blush to disappear. "He's... never seen me blush." Bryan managed to get out after his cheeks had paled again back to their normal color the red finally receding. At least it had disappeared until her last comment which only succeeded in making him blush twice as hard his heart skipping a beat. "You know too much, child." He told her while Xavier was losing himself in laughter.

Ren was thrilled to find someone so willing to play with him and run around, rolling around and just having fun. It made him incredibly happy and he could find himself very much enjoying every opportunity he had to play with his new uncle. Kaine watched Ash as his ears folded down sadly against his head as Tenmo told him that he couldn't take Otso from Bryan and explained they'd try to help him find someone. Reaching out he put his hand over the younger man's giving him an encouraging smile. "You can still be friends with Otso and he is family so he'll be around a lot. But you have to respect relationships and not try to break people apart. Otso's been through a lot and finding Bryan was one of the best things that's happened to him. Don't try to take that from him." Kaine expressed his encouraging smile turning to a loving look. "There are plenty of other lovely wolves from the pack or even amazing vampires from the coven. You're such a handsome boy. You'll have plenty of lovely suitors lining up to be with you." He added patting the hand gently.

"For now." Alise mused when Adrian said that he was a grandfather to four children since he was counting the twins. Alise definitely saw Xavier and Adrian as her children's grandfather even if Shi wasn't like a son to the other. "There is always a good chance you'll end up with more grandchildren." She added nudging the other gently. "We'll definitely keep that in mind. It would be nice to get a break once in awhile or even a quiet moment." Alise admitted looking over to Shi to see if he agreed.

“From you two? Hopefully some time apart, Otso isn’t having any children anytime soon, Oh lord Bryan being a father is just a concept alone” Adrian laughed but would support them if it ever happened. Shi nodded in agreement at having time to themselves every once in awhile. “It’s settled..Hopefully they can bring the twins in for you two to at least see later. I’m sure one of our doctors might be able to bring them in so you can see them” He hoped softly for them

Solaria had the biggest proud smile on her face from her fathers praise and Bryan’s face. “You should though...He’s really like it!” referring to showing him blushing. “His face would be as red as yours and..other stuff I don’t want to say” She nodded, her apples soon gone and finished. It would be weird to spend the night on the full moon without worrying about a big wolf, even if she no longer had to worry

“If they love each other so much and it’s okay here, why can’t they just marry already? What are they waiting for?” Ash sighed but seemed resigned and accepting of the face. Otso was taken and it seemed that fact would not change..Ash thought to himself. “WhAt time is it dear?” Tenmo asked, wondering how much time until the full moon they had left

Alise couldn't help but laugh when Adrian mentioned from her and Shi again. "Possibly! But hopefully not for awhile. Not sure I could handle this being a frequent thing. Though... now that we know it's possible we will definitely have to be more careful." Alise admitted with a shy smile. Though she was not against them increasing their family and having more children later on she wanted to at least wait a few years until the twins were at the very least walking and talking to make it easier on them to bring another child into the world. "Shi and I can definitely discuss the option of more children when the twins are older." She added her eyes moving to her husband to express that having more children really was an option down the road. "I would absolutely love to see Bryan and Otso have a child!" She excitedly voiced agreeing that Bryan being a father was a concept alone. "I think they'd make great parents. Even if it'd definitely be odd to see Bryan be a father to anyone it'd be good for them." She voiced. "So do I." Alise sighed at the mention of hoping they'd be able to at least see the twins tonight. Hopefully their babies were stable and strong enough that they could see them soon.

"I try not to make blushing a habit." Bryan replied when Solaria tried telling him that he should blush for Otso expressing the wolf would really like it. As much as he was sure Otso would love to see him blush he wasn't going to make this a habit. Not liking this side of him to appear and already embarrassed enough in one night just by Solaria who probably hadn't even been trying to begin with. "Now what are we going to do the rest of the night?" He asked hoping for an innocent response. "Well, since there are no wolves in the house tonight why not a movie night? The three of us can have plenty of fun doing that." Xavier suggested.

"Some people don't want to get married, Ash. Marriage isn't something that has to happen just because you love someone." Kaine tried to explain to Ash. He hoped the fact that they weren't married and that marriage wasn't really on the table with Bryan right now that it wouldn't encourage Ash to try anything again now that he seemed to resign himself. Glancing down at his phone when Tenmo asked him what time it was he knew what he really meant. "We have about an hour before you three go all full moon on me for the night." Kaine replied giving Tenmo a loving smile before he was leaning over for a kiss.

“I’m sure he would eventually get used to the idea, I am sure Otso would love to be a parent so he will love in your kids so hard! Although the would want to be married before having kids, traditionalist like that. I don’t think he minds not having any, Bryan makes him too happy to care about wanting to get married or anything” He chuckled before dropping the subject. “Let me see if I can bring in their little machines for you to at least see them before tonight. Maybe I can encourage them with the healing power of parents skin to skin contact” He grinned before quickly leaving. “Good news, the twins are stable enough to bring in here for a short time” Adrian grinend, Shis tail wagging rivaling Otsos in any given day in joy.

“Well you should try it once if it ends up happening..” Solaria smiled before dropping the subject. “Movies sounds good! Let me get my homework off the couch” Solaria said as he neatly organized all her things back into her school bag. “Just like you Uncle Bryan!” She grinned happily before siting down on the couch, eagerly awaiting the movie night with them both.

“If Otso and Bryan likes each other so much, he should ask him..there was all that talk about Otso dreaming about it..never mind” Ahs sighing, seeming to drop the subject. “What do we do now..? Normally I am getting my last meal do Ren around now..” He said quietly, seeing the dashing form of Otso going through the kitchen

"Maybe. Especially once he sees Otso with the twins. I know that he'll be a big help and want to be as involved as he can. Maybe it'll make Bryan realize he wants kids of his own?" Alise said hoping that maybe that would be the pushing factor Bryan needed to not just marry Otso but to have kids with him. She wasn't surprised when Adrian told her that Otso was a traditionalist in the sense that he wanted to be married before having kids. That made a lot of sense and it did fit her view of Otso. Distracted from her thoughts of the pair when Adrian said he was going to go see if the twins could at least be brought in their little machines so they could see them. When he returned he returned with even better news. Though the doctors still brought the twins in their tiny machines they allowed them both to hold the pair. Giving one to Alise and the other to Shi after making sure that the wires connected to their little bodies wouldn't get tangled the doctors left the three of them alone with the twins to bond for a little bit. "They're... so beautiful." Alise breathed her heart seeming to skip a beat and melt all at once upon seeing the twins.

Bryan watched Solaria organize her things neatly into her backpack before she was saying that it was just like him. This caused a warm smile to appear on his face, it really was just like him. "Indeed. You're very good at remaining organized. Just like me." He praised her patting her head gently before he was joining her on the couch Xavier bringing in some snacks and drinks for them before settling on the other side of Solaria and putting on a movie that would be appropriate for his daughter to watch.

Kaine sighed softly when Ash spoke and he knew that the other had a point. It was Otso's dream to get married and he knew that Otso would sacrifice that to be with Bryan but Kaine really wished he wouldn't. "I know, Ash. It's hard to understand these things. But when you really love someone you are willing to give up on some dreams just to be with them. While Otso dreams to be married Bryan has never once even considered marriage. Maybe some day Bryan will propose, but we should be happy for them even if he never does." Kaine tried to explain but he knew this wasn't something that Ash really wanted to discuss so he let it drop after that. "Why don't you go join Ren and Otso? They're having fun and it would take your mind off of things." He suggested to Ash. Not to mention he wanted to get as many kisses in as he could from his husband before everyone went full moon on him.

“Who knows? Maybe...” Adrian said with a soft smile before seeing the two small twins come in. They really were very tiny when they were this close. He watched Shi he handed the little girl, having the softest puppy eyes ever and holding the little girl like she was porcelain. “I feel..like I’ll break her just holding her..” He said in the softest voice, not used to holding babies and with how tiny this one was but he was happy. He was so overwhelmed but he was so happy..so..incredibly happy. “Looks like the little boy has the blue streak” Adrian smiled, looking to the one Alise was holding.

Solaria smiled happily at the praise from Bryan before Xavier started the movie. She became engrossed in the movie before her, trying to stay awake until the very end of it. She ended up falling asleep around when the movie still had half an hour to go or at least temporarily passed out, head resting against Bryan’s arms.

Ash nodded, not wanting to think about the guy he liked being out of his reach. He turned into his panther form, wiggling his hips before going to rough house with the others in whatever room they were in. “Otso suits Ren like a glove” Tenmo laughed before pulling Kaine to him. “Now then, let’s get those kisses in” He spoke with a playful smirk. “I don’t think making out with a wolf is as appeealing” He smirked, giving the others behind a firm squeeze

"It suits him." Alise said with such a proud smile at the mention of the little boy being the one with the blue streak. She lifted her hand to brush along the blue strands gently, her touch almost nonexistent afraid that they may get hurt. They were so tiny that she was so afraid of hurting them even by an accident. "I feel the same with him. They're just... so small." As beautiful as their babies were she was still worried about how tiny the pair was. It made her heart break for them even if she knew they were alive and would be just fine in the end. "Do you... think they'll be normal sized as they grow?" She asked her eyes moving from the boy in her arms to Adrian so worried that they'd forever be far smaller than normal babies.

Bryan was happy to watch the movie with the pair silently relaxing on the couch. It felt really nice to spend time with Solaria and Xavier something he never really had the opportunity or pleasure of doing before. At some point he noticed Solaria had fallen asleep with her head on his arms, shifting her carefully he wrapped his arm around the small figure to let her sleep against his side instead. Xavier giving the pair a warm smile so happy to see how gentle and loving Bryan could be to someone other than Otso. Though he thought about carrying Solaria up to bed Bryan insisted that she was fine for the moment and that if she was still asleep when the movie was over he'd take her up.

A soft purr was his own response as he was taken into his husband's arms, feeling Tenmo firmly squeeze his ass. A soft moan escaped him at the feeling wrapping his arms around the other's neck a loving look on his face. "It definitely wouldn't be ideal, you'd be all hairy." He teased with a playful smirk of his own at the other saying he didn't think making out with a wolf was ideal. Leaning up he pressed their lips together in a deep passionate kiss wanting to enjoy this for as long as he could before Tenmo became a wolf. While it was possible for him to talk his husband back into his human form he knew that was rough on him and with it being Ash and Ren's first full moon with them he thought it'd be best to let him be a wolf with the pair. "I think this is the first full moon we've spent together outside of that very first time where we didn't spend all night in bed." Kaine playfully teased pressing a kiss to the other's neck. "I definitely think you'll need to make it up to me." He added as he ran his fingers lovingly through his husband's hair that he knew would grow even longer tonight.

“They may take extra time to grow dear but they will become Happy healthy adults. Otso was on the smaller side growing up hence why he was called omega by the pack in growing up. He is a bit on the smaller side but is a still rather normal size” Adrian reassured the concerned parents. For awhile, they would be smaller but it would all even out a more more into adulthood. “With how tall Shi is, the genetics there might hopefully give them a boost” He smiled before petting the little boys head with one finger. “So pretty..” He smiled before Shi had to rock the small girl gently when she was weakly crying, quickly stopping when rocked. “You’ll have to come up with names now..” Adrian smiled again

Solaria was still asleep at the movies end, stirring a bit before opening her eyes just a crack. “It’s over already..?” She yawned, noticing it was Bryan’s arm was around her and not her dads. “You’re cozy..” She smiled, closing her eyes again. He was really warm..No wonder Otso likes cuddling him.

Tenmo growled happily Into their passionate kissing, not caring they were kissing right in the kitchen. Otso was keeping the kids busy enough. “I’ll have to ask Adrian to baby sit and have them go to dads house tomorrow..So that making you can. Very very...very througough” Tenmo smirked, nipping at his neck. “I will definitely make it up to you..in every room of the house..” He let out with a more seductive flirtatious growl, hands bending Kaine over the counter. “Our bedroom..the bathroom..over the counter in the kitchen..” He pured

It was reassuring to hear that Otso had been smaller as a child too but was quite average in height now. That was true, even though he was still a tad on the smaller side he was also average. Nothing about him really stood out. "That is really reassuring." She admitted to Adrian as she continued holding their little boy against her so happy that they were both here now. When Adrian said that they'd have to come up with names now she gave her husband a curious look. "I think we discussed names at one point... but we never really decided on anything." She admitted as her eyes moved to their daughter who was getting a little fussy only to be calmed by Shi gently rocking her. Her cries were so feeble and weak and yet no less adorable. Alise was sure even those would become stronger as the twins aged and developed.

"Am I?" Bryan mused when Alise told him that he was cozy before she was letting her eyes drift shut again. Gently rubbing her back not minding that she seemed happy to remain where she was. It was cute and it did make him think about how much Otso enjoyed doing the same thing, curling up to his side to sleep. Never really thinking that it was because he was cozy but he liked the idea of it being because of that too. "We should get you up to bed, sweetie. You can hang out with Bryan some more tomorrow. Maybe even with Otso once he gets home." Xavier told Solaria urging his daughter to head up to bed since she was clearly tired.

A needy sound escaped Kaine as he was bent over the counter Tenmo seeming to like to tease him especially since they definitely wouldn't be able to do anything tonight. The thoughts that his husband was planting in his head of making it up to him in every room of the house, the bed, bathroom even here over the counter it made him ache and he could feel himself getting hard already despite knowing they couldn't today. "I'm going to hold you to that, Puppy." Kaine said as he glanced over his shoulder to his husband. Turning the best he could in his current position to pull the other down into another kiss this one was hungry and needy. He'd have to do his best to be patient tonight and hopefully he would get to enjoy such a lovely idea tomorrow. When their kiss broke he smirked at the other, "You better let me up, before I end up getting too aroused." He mused while being completely honest.

“I am sure whatever name you pick, they will be amazing” Adrian smiled, letting them enjoy their time together peacefully, switching off at one point. It felt like an eternity until the doctors came back in, needing to take the children back. Shi didn’t want to give them up, getting protective but Adrian’s silent but reassuring arm on his shoulder allowed the doctors to return them back to be looked after by the doctors in the other room. “So..do you remember any of the names you were discussing?” He asked, looking between them.

“Otso will be busy with Bryan..” Solaria mumbled sleepily but reluctantly got up from the couch. “Goodnight Bryan” She said with a small hug, letting him go and making her way sleeping to the room. She walked into the wall at one point, letting out a tired giggle. “I’m okay..” She yawned, starting her walk back to her bedroom.

“Promise love..all the making up will be had tomorrow. Make the call at some point tonight or tomorrow” He said before being pulled into another hungry kiss. “Lots of plentiful..making up” He said as he reluctantly pulled away, soon feeling the familiar itch. “Good luck with us tonight love..I’ll try to keep us all in line..and we can use the any of the empty room if needed for Otsos laptop” He smiled before going into his wolf form

Alise knew that when the doctors came back for the twins it was time for them to go back and rest and be looked after by professionals. Shi instantly got protective unwilling to let them go but it was necessary. Adrian seemed to help ease him enough for the doctors to be able to take them back her mind going over them and their condition. They had been told that the twins were getting stronger with every passing hour. So it was only a matter of time before they could have the twins full time like normal. Adrian asking them if they remembered any of the names they were discussing had Alise glancing towards Shi. "Well... I do remember that if we had a boy we had been discussing Kai. But... I don't remember what we had discussed for a girl..." She said giving her husband a questioning look wondering if he remembered what they had discussed or if there was someone that he would want to name her after.

An understanding look crossed Bryan's face when Solaria mumbled that Otso would be busy with him tomorrow. "I promise we'll spend time with you tomorrow." Bryan told her as he returned the hug and wished her goodnight. Not wanting her to feel like the moment Otso arrived that they would disappear on her. Especially if it helped her go upstairs to bed. Watching her go he chuckled alongside Xavier when she sleepily walked into a wall before heading back on her way to bed. "Such a cute kid." He mused turning his gaze to Xavier who agreed before turning on a movie that they could watch together. Bryan would be staying in the spare bedroom tonight when they decided to head to bed.

"I will." Kaine promised as he stood up straight again once Tenmo reluctantly let him up. Turning to face his husband who was wishing him luck with them a moment later saying he'd try to keep them all in line. "Don't worry about it love. It's going to be the norm for you and the boys from now on... I need to get used to having so many in the house." Kaine said though he was extremely nervous about it. A second later and his husband was a wolf in front of him, reaching down he pat the other's head before he was leaving the kitchen to check on the other three. "Ren no!" Kaine said firmly when he entered the living room to see that Ren had decided he wanted to scratch on the wooden door frame. His sharp claws had already started to leave marks in the wood and Kaine didn't want to encourage the scratching. That was one thing he had not taken into account about him and Ash being werecats. Ren had been startled when Kaine yelled at him for scratching on the wall jumping back a little and growling his fur standing up. His mind was quick to rationalize that it was his Dad and though the growling stopped he was watching the other with observant eyes as he tried to fight the urge to start scratching the wood again.

“I can’t remember..” Shi said with a small shake of his heD. He felt like it had held significance of some kind but could not remember. If they did ever remember, it could always be her middle name. “Can you think of any..? Maybe Annabelle for her first or a middle name? It..was my mother’s name” Shi spoke up quietly, liking the idea since they couldn’t remember the name they originally were thinking for her. “Either way, whatever name we pick we will perfect..They were so small I was worried I’d break them..” He said with a tiny huff, slowly him and Adrian going into their wolf forms.

Tenmo looked about, able to recognize the others scents and not growl at sight. It was different seeing them like this in this state so it was hard to focus. Tenmo let the room and came back with a giant ball, many marks all over did from him bouncing on it when he got playful as he wolf. He nudged it to Ren, pouncing on the ball with a tiny growl as he rolled around. Ash had hopped onto the table, looking at a plastic cup and staring intensely at it, knocking it off the table with his jaguar paw

Otso jumped around happily, liking to play with his new companions. His tail tagged happily, tackling Tenmo as they playfully wrestled with each other. Eventually he got bored, walking up to Kaine with his bag in hand with the laptop and a loud whine. He kept pawing Kaines leg and looking up at him with sad puppy eyes. He really needed to talk to Bryan for a bit, already missing him terribly.

"Annabelle." Alise repeated with a small smile. "I think that's a perfect name for her." She told Shi more than willing to name their daughter after her husband's mother. A woman she never had the chance to meet and who was taken from her son far too early. It would be the perfect way to honor her and her memory and she couldn't think of any reason not to name their daughter after her grandmother. It wasn't long after she had agreed to name their daughter Annabelle that both Shi and Adrian were wolves in the room. "I hope being cooped up here in the hospital room won't be too much for you two." Alise told the pair not sure how well they were going to handle this.

Ren had slowly raised himself on the wall again eyes not leaving Kaine who was giving him a warning look the claws of one paw out again. But he was distracted from his attempt to scratch the doorway again when Tenmo arrived with a large ball covered in marks. Watching the other as it was nudged towards him before watching the wolf pounce on it. Ren instantly decided that was his ball and that he wanted it pouncing on top of his Daddy to knock him off the ball before he was batting it away and chasing it around while Tenmo and Otso started to play together.

Kaine was distracted from Ren and Tenmo playing with Otso when he noticed Ash had gotten on the table. "Get down Ash." Kaine called to the large jaguar that was knocking a cup off the table a moment later causing him to sigh softly. "You two are such house cats. Rebels without a cause." He murmured thinking about Ren's scratching and now Ash knocking things off the table. He was about to go pick the cup up when he was distracted by the feeling of pawing at his leg. Looking down he saw Otso there with puppy eyes holding his bag. "Okay, Otso. Let's get you set up in the spare room." He told him reaching down to pat the other's head taking the bag and leading Otso to the spare room where he could do the video call with Bryan. After getting him set up he got the call started and waited until Bryan had answered and that everything was working fine before he told the pair to have fun and left to make sure that the other three were staying out of trouble.

Bryan had retired to the guest room a few minutes earlier when he heard the sound indicating he was receiving a video call. Answering it he was so happy to see Otso and Kaine. "Thanks Kaine." He thanked the other vampire before they were left alone. "There's my sexy little wolf." He said softly a smile on his face. "Are you having fun?" He asked the other not caring if Otso answered with words or just simple movements. Just glad he was able to see him tonight despite their distance.

Adrian let out a small huff as if to stay they will be fine and manage the way they were. Shi hadn’t moved from his spot on Alises bed, head still leaned on it and pressed against her side. His inner wolf wanted to run around and be able to move more to hunt but his inner wolf parent instinct just wanted to be close and protective of her. He rubbed his head up on her side, nuzzling his nose into it

Ash knocked one more thing off the counter before he went back to wrestling with Tenmo and Kaine. He kept wrestling with them as Otso wandered off with Kaine. He let them go, having fun wrestling with each other or the ball. He could at least let out his basic hunter instinct.

Otso kept on running circles around Kaine, eager for him to set up the laptop. He looked up at Kaine eager and alert, ears twitching happily in anticipation. As soon as Bryan appeared on the screen, he helped happily, running circles around it before sitting down in front of it once they were alone. He nuzzled the part where the webcam was coming out, yelping happily again.

The small huff she got from Adrian in response did make her feel a little better about them being cooped up in the room even if she still felt bad about it. Turning her gaze from him to Shi though as she felt him pressing his head into her side. Nuzzling her causing a small smile to spread across her face. She shifted in the bed to make more room before she was patting it inviting Shi to join her fully even if it probably was frowned upon in most circumstances. There was no reason not to share it with Shi especially since their own doctors were tending to them and their twins. Running her fingers through his fur and allowing that alone to make her feel better since the twins were once again away from them. She knew for awhile once they got the twins home and could care for them that she wouldn't want to be separated from them.

Kaine sighed as he heard one more thing fall off the counter before Ash was joining Ren and Tenmo wrestling around. At least he didn't keep knocking things over. After he had got Otso set up in the spare room he had gone back to the kitchen to pick up the things that Ash had knocked over and to check on the other three not wanting to leave Tenmo to watch them on his own.

"Aw! You're so cute, my little wolf." Bryan told Otso seeing the other's nose as a closeup on camera as the other was nuzzling it. He loved seeing him even if vocalizing with each other was one sided on the full moon. "I miss my wolf." He informed the other with a small smile. Knowing that Otso missed him as well. "Tomorrow we're going to spend some time with Solaria before I steal you back for myself. I promised her." Bryan let the wolf know figuring he wouldn't argue even if he wasn't a wolf right now.

Shi watched as Alise seemed to shift her body weight to one side of the bed. He watched carefully to make sure she didn’t hurt herself despite her likely not or it being impossible to. She was patting the side of the bed and it made his tail wag happily before he stopped. He was carefully putting one paw at a time on the bed like he was part of a bomb disposal squad that moving too fast will break something. He spun around slowly to find a comfortable spot on the bed before laying down. His head draped across her neck, his tail thumping happily once more, making Adrian make a small huffing noise close to a laugh.

Ash was fixated on the cup that the other just put up when it clinked against the counter. A paw went out to touch it and Tenmo let out a low warning growl to not try to do it again, not in an angry tone but enough to make the other Stop. Ash didn’t knock it over, chasing a speck of dust floating through the air and pawing at it. Tenmo went back to Ren, playfully wrestling with him again.

Otso let out a happy growling sound as he was told he was cute and he was missed. He missed Bryan terribly and sat down in front of the laptop. He let out another happy sound when Bryan said they would both spend time with Solaria. He really wanted to speak to him but knew it was near impossible..How did Tenmo do it? Come on..focus..Bryan, the amazing your boyfriend your love of your life Bryan,, is right on the screen. It will be a nice surprise to speak for the first time for him. He can do it..just..got to try....”Miss.....you.....Bryan” He managed to get out, surprised himself. He darted happily around the room making happy barking sounds. He spoke...! He did it!

Noticing how carefully Shi was watching her just made her laugh softly but she kept shifting until in a comfortable spot while leaving half the space for him to join her. How carefully he got on the hospital bed with her was adorable, especially as he carefully spun around to find a comfortable position to lie down in. Once he had and his head was laid across her neck his tail thumping so happily against the bed she couldn't help but smile brighter. Shifting so she could have an arm around him and pat her handsome wolf. Eyes moved from Shi who was now quite happy to Adrian who had made a noise that could only be explained as a laugh giving the other a smile. "I'd say join us but I don't know if the bed could fit all three of us." She laughed. Shi was a bit of a large wolf and it wasn't like hospital beds were big to begin with. If the space had been there she wouldn't have minded Adrian joining them even if Shi may have. But just having Adrian in the room with them made her feel a thousand times better.

After picking the cup back up and placing it on the counter Kaine had turned his back to go check on Tenmo and Ren. When he had done so Ash had apparently decided he was going to try to knock the cup over again because he soon heard Tenmo giving a warning growl facing the kitchen and had turned to see Ash with his paw stretched out towards the cup. Rolling his eyes he sighed softly not all that surprised but glad he decided to listen to the warning and not do it again. Ren on the other hand had seized Tenmo's temporary distraction to catch and gnaw on the wolf's tail. Not doing so hard but enough to let him know that he had it. It was cute for Kaine to see even if he knew that it would be easy for Ren to not be aware of how hard he was biting. Hoping that no one ended up getting hurt tonight even if it was an accident.

Bryan was just glad he could see Otso tonight, so he didn't mind that it wasn't possible for his little wolf to speak to him. Or at least, he had thought it wasn't. Surprise appeared on his face when Otso managed to say he missed him, it making him so happy. Apparently he wasn't the only one who was happy at that though Otso suddenly darting happily around the room with the cutest barking sounds at being able to speak. "Okay, okay! Come back here my little wolf so I can see you!" Bryan laughed loving how happy Otso was that he had been able to speak to him even if it was just a couple words. It made Bryan incredibly happy too but he still wanted to be able to see his little wolf.

Adrian shook his head to show he didn’t need to get on the bed with them, perfectly content with staying where he was. With how small the bed already was, that space was reserved just for the worried parent and father. He moved himself over to the door, sitting there perched like a guard dog might facing them. He thought the sight of this giant black werewolf on the hospital bed next to a petite looking woman was a cute but funny sight. Shis tail finally managed to stop wagging, content and not planning on leaving his position anytime soon.

Tenmo let out a little parental soft huff as if telling him to be gentle but not reprimanding him for doing it like Ash was with the cups. He went back towards the kitchen, standing on his hind legs with his front paws on the counter. He let out a whine, trying to get Kaines attention that he was hungry and wanted more food. His tail wagged as he let out another howl

Otso took a moment to calm down, excited he was able to do such a thing and even happier at Bryan’s laughing and smile for him. He ended up chasing his tail around in circles at one point, somersaulting over himself when he was chasing it. He came back to the laptop and camera, tail wagging happily

Alise nodded when Adrian shook his head turning her attention back to the large wolf at her side and happily running fingers through his black fur. Her gentle eyes drifted shut as she let out a content sigh, able to relax with him being so close. Alise wasn't sure when she fell asleep, but at some point she had. Her arm tightening around the large wolf in bed with her to keep her husband close as she slept. Enough had happened that day to tire her out, including finally being able to hold her babies.

"Okay!" Kaine laughed reaching over to pat the other's head when Tenmo was trying so determinedly to get her attention and let him know what he wanted. Moving towards the fridge he pulled out some more food that he could cook up for them figuring that Ash, Ren and Otso were probably hungry as well. Ren seeing that Tenmo was distracted by Kaine tail wagging snuck closer stopping whenever he thought the other may know he was sneaking up on him only to sneak forward more until he seized his opportunity and pounced onto the wolf's back. Doing his best to use his weight to knock the other off balance figuring now was as good a time as any to practice more hunting skills and wanting to show that it didn't matter what it was that he could at least knock it down.

Bryan was highly amused with his cute wolf a smile on his face. "You're so cute and playful on the full moon." Bryan let Otso know his smile only seeming to grow at the sight of him when he came back up to the laptop. "I hope you're having fun there and behaving yourself. Don't give Kaine a hard time, he has his hands full as it is." Bryan told him wanting to remind his little wolf to be on his best behavior for Kaine who already had his hands full with the other three.

Adrian remained vigilant at the door, even in this state happy to see Shi was able to relax enough to fall asleep in this unfamiliar place. Seeing the twins must have given them the momentary moment of relaxation they needed. A doctor tired to come in at one point that was one of their own but Adrian let out a tiny growl so they wouldn’t be disturbed. He huffed in satisfaction when the doctor said he would come to check up on them later.

Tenmo let out a little help, having felt like Ren was sneaking up on him but lost his footing on the counter. He wasn’t hurt, quickly getting back up again. He licked over the other with happy yells, proud of the younger one for catching him off guard and practicing his hunting skills. Reminded him of a tiny him when he was younger chasing after his fathers tail for hunting practice.

Otso tried to give a salute with his paw but it wasn’t cooperating so he let out a bark. His head looked towards the door for a moment when he heard Tenmo yelp but seemed satisfied that it was nothing worth checking up on. He looked back to Bryan with a happy ear twitch, letting out a yelp when he saw Solaria sleepily getting you for a cup of water behind him

Ren was definitely proud of himself when he managed to knock Tenmo off his feet receiving a surprised yelp from the larger wolf when he had pulled it off. Standing there proudly as his Daddy got back up to his feet only to start giving him licks causing him to let out a growl and push the wolf's head away. Embarrassed by the action and not wanting his fur to get wet from the licks. Proud he had pulled it off Ren disappeared to try the same thing with Ash, not so sure if he'd pull it off but feeling confident since he had managed to do so with the other.

Kaine was finishing up some of the food and was quick to fill a plate and set it down in front of his husband. Filling two more and setting them down for Ren and Ash before he was calling for them, "Ren! Ash! Come eat!" After calling for the boys he filled another and moved to take it to Otso who he saw was still in front of the computer with Bryan. Moving towards him he set the plate of food down for him to patting the other's head. "Eat up." He mused before glancing towards Bryan.

Bryan had looked over his shoulder when Otso had yelped again and seemed to be looking past him eyes falling on a sleepy Solaria who seemed to be making her way to get some water. "I'll be right back." He told Otso getting up to help her get a glass since he knew that Xavier had already gone to bed not having seen a reason to stay up with Adrian gone and Solaria in bed. Bryan ended up joining her in the kitchen and helped her get a glass of water since she was sleepy and he didn't want her to accidentally break anything or get hurt on her way back to her room since she had already sleepily walked into a wall once tonight. After making sure she got back to bed and was set he returned to the room to find that Kaine had appeared and given a plate of food to Otso. A small smirk appearing knowing how the other was quite the hungry guy during the full moon.

Tenmo snorted in amusement when he pulled away from the licks, playfully pawing at him before Ren wandered of. Meat tasted amazing on these nights, feeding into the primal wolf instincts within, even if he always had meat on any other day of the week. Ash grabbed his plate, nudging it towards Ren, wanting to make sure he was full before he even ate on instinct from the island.

Otso was eating happily, watching Bryan on the other end of the screen. He loved how soft Bryan was with Solaria, making his inner wolf happier. Mine...want...mate now...But he was over here and couldn’t have him until tomorrow. Tonight was going to drive him crazy even if it was helping others. He licked his plate clean before seeing Bryan had returned and was smirking that sexy smirk of his. “Mine...” he huffed out, knowing full well he might pounce the other with love and affection tomorrow morning