An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"It honestly does not make much difference.." Otso said with a smile, sitting on the floor with his wolf parts still out. "I mean when we focus, or are overly emotional, they tend to come out more. But we can still control them at will" Otso smiled, patting the others head. "I am sure Shi would not mind if you touched his ears" Otso smiled, nudging Shi whose ears twitched at the others suggestions. "Okay..." Shi spoke up quietly, taking Alise's hand and put it on top of his head.

"All right Dad" Adrian and Solaria both said at the same time, laughing at each other. They worked on homework for some time, easily completing it before dinner was ready. Adrian carried her back towards the kitchen on his shoulders, Solari laughing happily. "I am taller than you now Dad! I am not a little girl anymore~!" Solaria said with a smile on her face, looking down at Xavier.

Tenmo soon climbed into the warm bath water, some of the blood trickling into the surrounding water. He hummed happily in the warmth of the water. "Time to clean puppy..Look all nice for your hunt. You will have to give me a bath before our wedding day too" He chuckled with a small smirk.

Hearing that it didn't make much difference she nodded, thinking about it a little she was thinking about what it'd be like to be a wolf instead of a vampire. It was a curious thought, one that she had multiple times. She was drawn from his thoughts and looked up when Otso was leading her hand to Alise's hear letting her touch it despite what she was sure was some hesitation on Shi's part. She couldn't help but rub it slightly before she was scratching behind it. "They're so soft!" She said happily.

Xavier was just finishing up when he heard Solaria speak looking up at her and laughing softly. "You guys are adorable!" He laughed leaning up to kiss her forehead before he was turning back to the food. Glancing towards Adrian as he started to plate things, "I made your favorite, Pup. Steak!" He said as he was carrying the plate of steaks to the table before he moved to move the rice to a bowl, the green beans were already in a bowl both of which he carried to the table, then grabbed the plate of baked potatoes. When that was on the table he grabbed the fixings for the potatoes while asking Adrian and Solaria to grab plates for them, cups and silverware.

Watching the blood dripping into the water made Kaine roll his eyes a bit playfully before he was grabbing a sponge and shampoo to start cleaning the other up. Laughing when he mentioned cleaning him so he'd look all nice for his hunt only to add how he would need a bath before their wedding day too. "I'll have Otso get you all nice and pretty for our wedding." Kaine teased as he was washing the blood out of his Puppy's fur with a smirk on his face.

Shi watched Alises hand reach his head, tensing up at first when her hand was touching his head. A vampire was touching him..anyone at all was touching his head right now. His ears twitched when the other rubbed them slightly, starting to feel the other scratch them. Calling them soft made him feel..nice? It was a weird feeling to describe wagged albeit slowly behind him. He turned into his full wolf form to hide his embarrassment, the scars on his eye standing out against his fur.

Adrian’s ears and tail came out, wagging happily behind him. It made Solaria giggle as she was finally set down. Adrian handed her enough silverware for everyone, asking her to set them up. While she did that, he grabbed the plates. He set out the plates before taking his seat at the table. “Looks great Nippy..” He said with a big smile. Solaria looked over at Xavier a bit confused. “Why does he call you Nippy?” He asked curiously, making Adrian blush faintly.

Tenmo chuckled as the other continued to clean his fur. He transformed back to his human form for a moment, named in the tub. He leaned up to give him a deep kiss before turning back into his wolf form.

Alise noticed that Shi's tail was wagging slowly when she had said it was soft and had scratched behind it. She had only been able to admire it for a moment before Shi was turning into his wolf form and standing before her. Letting her hand fall back to her side as she watched him, admiring the way he looked now. Even the scars on his eyes that stood out more clearly against his black fur. She reached out hesitantly, sure her hesitance was showing as she pulled his head up to look at those scars better. Alise could only imagine what Shi had gone through, what must have happened to him and what he had lived with the rest of his life. It couldn't be easy, but she wasn't going to hurt him other than Kaine and Xavier she was the last person who'd ever hurt a wolf. Carefully she brushed her a finger over one of the scars before sighing softly, "You know... not all vampires are hell bent on the death and destruction of wolves." She said softly hoping that Shi would get what she meant by that.

"Thank you, Pup." Xavier said with a smile as they were all getting seated around the table, placing down the items he had gathered from the fridge. When Solaria asked why Adrian called him 'Nippy' he didn't speak right away, his smile growing a little at seeing Adrian blush faintly. "Because vampires normally bite, but I prefer to nip. It's... something you'll understand better when you're an adult." Xavier said not emphasizing that he only nipped Adrian and otherwise was quite the biter.

Kaine was focusing on washing Tenmo and getting all of the blood out of his fur but Tenmo had suddenly transformed into his human form before him. Giving him a deep kiss that he groaned into before he was a wolf again making Kaine playfully roll his eyes and shake his head a smile on his face. "Such a little tease." He mused as he continued to wash him up. It wasn't long after that when he moved to rinse his wolf off. Doing so both until the suds were gone and until the water was running off Tenmo clean and not tinted any shade of red or pink. "There!" He said happily draining the tub and grabbing a towel for Tenmo who he was now waiting to get out of the tub.

Shi hesitated for a moment when the vampire reached out to lift his head, looking into her eyes again. She really did have nice eyes..No..focus..Shi thought as he flinched when the vampire reached out to touch the scars on his eye. So...gentle...Shi thought, conflicting emotions going through his head as the vampire that left those scars was none too keen on being gentle. Yet here one stood before him..and he was letting her touch him albeit hesitantly. It kind of surprised himself as well as Otso, who looked on quietly but wide eyed. He was letting her touch his scars..and wasn't getting angry about it...even if he did seem tense. Alise was a miracle worker...

"Okay...?" Solaria said confused, not sure why a vampire that nips would make Daddy blush like that. Adrian tried to calm himself down, thankfully Solaria not questioning things any further. He better be careful around her..she was very curious about things and did seem like a very smart child.

Tenmo chuckled when he was called a tease, letting the other continue to wash his wolf fur. He stepped out of the tub in his human form, squeezing the water from his hair. He took the towel from Kaine, wrapping it around his waist..

Alise smile gently at Shi before she was standing up straight giving him a gentle pat, "You really are adorable though." She decided to admit once more before she was glancing towards Otso. Turning back to Otso she flashed another smile, "The wedding should be fun. Though you can bet with as much time as Tenmo and Kaine spend together already that them spending hours apart on their wedding day until the wedding that they'll also disappear quite quickly." Amusement was clear when she finished saying that. She had a pretty good feeling that most of the night will be everyone else celebrating the union with neither Tenmo nor Kaine in sight. Not that it was necessarily a bad thing, just meant everyone would have to get in their congratulations and all before the two disappeared.

Xavier was glad that Solaria didn't question it anymore and let it be. Hoping that telling her she'd understand it better when she was an adult would keep her from questioning it again until then. By that point she wouldn't have to question it, it'd probably be as clear as day to her. Putting some food on her plate he helped her cut the steak up before he was filling his own plate with food. Family meals like this was something he could definitely get used to having, and he'd do his best to give her as normal a childhood as possible.

"Handsome." Kaine commented as Tenmo stepped out of the water in his human form and wrapped the towel around his waist. Leaning up he gave the other a kiss, "I love you." With that he took a step back to let Tenmo dry off after his bath. "Just think, our wedding is so close! We won't have to wait much longer."

She finds me..adorable? He never heard that one before..Shi thought to himself, asitting there a bit surprised. She was calling him adorable..Once he felt like he calmed down enough, he turned back into his wolf form. What was up with Alise? What was so special about their? Because he was With Otso..? That had to explain it..

“You are probably right..” Otso said with a big grin. “More food alcohol and dancing for us” Otso laughed as he pat her on the back, his tail wagging behind him madly. “They will be off celebrating while we get to enjoy the majority of the reception. Dancing will be fun i am sure..With how cute Shi is acting. You work wonders so make sure you enjoy the dance. And keep him at the party so he doesn’t dash off the second he sees an opportunity” Otso happily laughed.

Adrian And Solaria happily talked about their day, Solaria happily sharing details of her school day. She was proud to share all of her accomplishments of the day and how she got 100 on her math test. “Look who is my smart little kid” Adrian laughed and pat her head. If she was a wolf, he was sure her tail would be happily wagging behind her. “Okay you need to eat too..” Adrian laughed as they both stared eating. A family meal..It was nice..and good for Solaria.

“Love you more..” Tenmo smiled as he returned the kiss. “So close..I will try to stay as long as I can. But I’ll be in agony after leaving you for so long..I’ll end tyou right away” Tenmo chuckled, being honest. It will have been the longest they have not seen each other in a long time and he was going to enjoy it. So people better hurrry up and move it that day..

"That's definitely true!" Alise replied happily. Tenmo and Kaine leaving the wedding early would mean there was more food and alcohol for the rest of them which was sure to be a lot of fun. Amusement appeared on her face when Otso said that while Tenmo and Kaine were off celebrating the rest of them would be able to enjoy the majority of the reception. "Oh? I don't think Shi will run off at the first opportunity. He'll have a lot of fun and be around tons of nice people." Alise commented with a gentle smile.

"She definitely is quite smart." Xavier agreed with a smile. Solaria was quite the smart child, and he could see a lot of good things coming from her in the future. He just hoped that she continued to be so eager and excited about learning as she got older knowing a lot of kids grew out of that stage and stopped applying themselves. It wasn't long that they were all eating their food though, "Did you get all your homework finished?" Xavier asked though he was sure that they had since Adrian had been carrying her on his shoulders when they had come into the kitchen.

"I don't think that's possible." Kaine said thoughtfully. A small smirk appearing as Tenmo had told him he loved him more, willing to argue that and say it was not possible. "I know... the day will drag by, but it will be worth it when we are finally married." He admitted. As much as it would suck to not see Tenmo for most of the day, it would be worth it when they were finally married.

“Him and social gatherings aren’t exactly his forte” Otso said with a small smile. “He would rather be anywhere else or as far from the party as possible” Otso said with a small laugh. “With you there, he might have plenty reason to stay so show him a good time okay?” Otso smiled, Shi raising a hand in threatening to whack him upside the head again. At least there would be booze..and food..Shi thought as he figured he wouldn’t stay long. Get his fill, give Alise the dance he promised and run off. Surely he would not be staying longer..right?

“Of course! I did it all by myself!” Solaria said with a big happy smile as she continued to eat. “I do have one question..not about homework...” Solaria said as she set down her fork. “Will I ever get ears like daddy or fangs like dad? My mom always said I was human and wouldn’t and..That makes me sad” Solaria said quietly, Adrian looking to Xavier. What was he supposed to say? He never thought she would be asking this questions

“Oh yes it is” Tenmo smirked and gave him a deep kiss. “I almost died for you...I win” He teased but smiled softly. “But honestly though, I would love you no matter what. I am happy I found you that day..” Tenmo smiled warmly.

"I can get that, parties aren't everyone's forte after all, but I am sure he'll have fun all the same." Alise said with a small smile. She could understand that parties weren't something that Shi was necessarily fond of, but she had hopes that he'd end up enjoying the wedding and being around the other's present. Especially since it's such a small gathering to begin with, it definitely was not some huge wedding. It would at the very least make it easier on Shi, though she hoped he'd end up enjoying himself.

"That's because you're smart." Xavier said with a smile when Solaria told him that she had done her homework by herself. She was a smart kid, and he was glad to know she had gotten through it by herself, though he knew Adrian would have helped her had she needed it. "What is it?" He questioned curiously when she had set her fork down and told them she had a question that wasn't about homework. The question she asked was a little surprising but a gentle smile appeared on his face, knowing that she clearly wanted one of those things to happen to her. "Listen, sweetie." Xavier started as he turned to face her better, "Normally, no, you wouldn't end up with ears like Daddy's or fangs like Dad's." He continued before he reached out and gave her hand a gentle pat. "But maybe... someday when you're older and can make that decision you could." There was no point in lying to her, normally she would not get either, but it was possible when she was older she could make an informed decision on if that was something she wanted.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh softly at that, "Okay, I'll give you that." He would definitely give Tenmo that, he had almost died for him. "You'll have that on me forever I suppose." Kaine said a bit amused. Hoping that such a situation would never repeat itself and if so he would do his best to not let his puppy get hurt again. "I am happy you decided to go to the border that night too. I had to admit that night was really just a spontaneous moment, but it definitely made me realize how much I love you. Even from the beginning. There was something different about you."

Otso looked over at Shi with a smile, who nodded in reponse. Shi figured it was a smaller wedding so it would not be as bad as Adrians and the vampi-Xaviers. He never thought his pack leader would have gotten together with the leader of the vampires. It still came as a surprise to him..What did he see in him? It was what the pack leader wanted in the end and it seemed he was going to end up being around a lot more vampires now. At least Alise seemed nice enough...although he would be keeping an eye on Bryan. "I am sure your mission will be with Shi and mine with Bryan" Otso laughed with a small smile.

Solaria seemed disappointing at first when she was told she wouldn't get ears and a tail like her daddy or her mom or fangs like her dad. She seemed to perk up when Xavier told her she might be able to pick when she is older. "Really..?" She said with a big smile on her face. "Pinky promise?" Solaria raised both her hands to the both of them. The sight made Adrian chuckle, putting his pinky over hers. "Promise..." Adrian chuckled, shaking her hand.

"Don't go repeating that though...I would not be a happy puppy if someone hurt you or anything happened to you" Tenmo said as he grabbed hold of him, not caring he was still in a towel. "Imagine...one night and one meeting at a border eventually led to two races uniting and us getting married" He said with a small smile. He tilted the others chin for a deep kiss before heading off his room to go get dressed.

"I doubt that Shi needs or wants to be some sort of mission." Alise said with a dismissive wave and a soft laugh. The last thing she wanted to do was believe that Shi would be some sort of mission of hers. He seemed more than capable of taking care of himself, and he was already becoming more open around her. Unlike Bryan who seemed to need some extra encouragement and was probably quite the mission for Otso. Even if Shi was her 'mission' or anything along those lines she didn't want to believe it and thus tried to laugh it off and make it out to be anything but.

Xavier could see the disappointment overtake Solaria when he had originally told her she would not get ears and tail like Daddy or her Mom, or fangs like his. That changed though when he had told her that maybe when she was older she could make that choice, watching the big smile appear. "Promise." Xavier said as well putting his pinky over the one held out to him and shaking her hand as well. They'd make the promise and as she was getting older they would get things figured out and give her all the information she needed to make an informed decision about whether or not she would want to make such a life decision and if so which choice was right for her.

"I wouldn't want someone to hurt me or anything either." Kaine admitted. He'd definitely do what he could to stop someone from hurting Tenmo again, but that didn't necessarily mean he wanted someone to hurt him either. Kaine happily returned the deep kiss not even caring that Tenmo was in only a towel and sure they'd have plenty of kisses in similar situations after they were married. When the kiss broke he watched Tenmo head off to his room to get dressed and at first just stood there before he made sure the tub was drained and moved to follow after him.

Shis ears perked up when Alise mentioned that he was not some mission. He raised an eyebrow before turning a curious head toward her. She didn't even humor him, just said no..treated him like a person with his own clearly established wants. Even if that was not the case, she didn't just outright flirt with him like Otso had to do with Bryan. It was...different..At least with the female wolves of the pack who would give him a wide berth or throw themselves so blatantly at him.

"I am sure you would make a lovely vampire or werewolf if you decide to make that decision someday" Adrian smiled, wrapping his arm around Solaria. "You will need to make sure if you are a vampire to not bite or nibble like daddy. And stay away from boys.." Adrian smirked, teasing Xavier a bit. "Boys are icky..!" Solaria stuck out her tongue with a laugh.

Tenmo had only slipped on pants when the other walked into the bedroom. "Don't feel like sleeping in a shirt tonight, too lazy" He huffed as he fell back on the bed. He pat the bed beside him, wanting the other to join him.

Alise noticed the curious look that she got from Shi which only made her give him a small smile. To her he wasn't some mission that needed to be conducted, a dare that had to be done, he was just... Shi. That was perfect enough for her, he was already perfect. There was nothing to fix, nothing she felt she needed to correct or that she needed to get him to lighten up. Clearly -to her at least- he was just a quiet guy who with time would be able to see the good in people outside of the pack. Good in vampires that didn't just think of killing werewolves, even if that had not always been their view.

"Hey! Biting and nibbling is fun!" Xavier mused with a smirk on his face before his eyes moved from Adrian to Solaria. "But yes, definitely no boys for you." He was glad that Solaria said boys are 'icky' but he also knew that as she got older that would definitely change. Their rules would still stand though, neither of them would be a fan of any boy that entered her life, and would probably find some way to take them out of it.

"You're dressed more than I expected already." Kaine said with a soft laugh before he was moving to take his spot beside Tenmo who had pat the bed beside him. Slipping into his rightful spot and instantly cuddling up to his puppy, leaning up for another kiss. "I love you. Just think, our wedding is almost here." Kaine said softly.

“I’m just hoping it goes well with Bryan..I’ll consider not having my ass handed to me a win” Otso said with a shy smile, watching the two looking at each other. He smiled to himself, glad he brought Shi along. He wasn’t ripping her throat out or trying to attack her..or at least wasn’t as bothered by her presence like Xavier or Bryan. Maybe she can bring ouf the food in him. Shi watched her smile at him, glad she seemed to understand or not pressure him into being something he is not. Maybe he could get used to her company.

Adrian chuckled when Xavier said it was fun, knowing he himself liked it very much. And he was glad, for now, she found boys icky. He would go protective papa wolf on anyone who got near his little girl. And come one day if she makes a choice to not be a human, he would be happy with whatever she chose. She was ther little girl..and he would be there for her. It had been some time since he heard of a change from human to wolf or human to vampire. It’s probably been forever for both groups.

“It’s just pants..” Tenmo laughed, wrapping his arm around the other. “Although I am sure you would have me walk around naked if you had the choice” He teased with a small chuckle. “I can’t wait to put a ring on that finger and finally have you as mine in that way” Tenmo muse softly, knowing he was already his but it would be more official

"I'm sure it will go well between you and Bryan. Even if he does make the connection between you and Jessica." Alise replied not feeling like that could possibly backfire on Otso. She liked to think that Bryan was more understanding than that, even if he was an ass and tended to be uptight and all about the rules. Otso wasn't a member of the coven, and because of that she thought he'd be more open to things with him than anyone else. If not, well there were plenty of good looking vampires in the coven that Otso could occupy himself with instead.

Xavier definitely hadn't been about to lie about how he found biting and nipping fun, but he wasn't surprised that Adrian had chuckled at that as well. Even Adrian liked it, but he also got why he had told Solaria that if she had become a vampire to not bit or nibble like him. But as much as they wanted to think they were going to be able to keep boys away even Xavier knew this was not possible. Eventually she'd end up finding someone like Tenmo and Kaine had found each other and there was nothing they would be able to do about it.

"Of course I would, I love seeing you naked." Kaine replied with a soft laugh. "You just like the idea of making me yours in any other way you can." He mused with a smile though he definitely didn't mind. This would be making it even more official, and Kaine was excited to stake his claim on Tenmo in this manner. Marriage wasn't something he had ever considered before never having found anyone he was remotely interested in getting married to. But Tenmo was definitely different, he wanted to spend the rest of his existence with Tenmo at his side, with his puppy being his. His puppy being the first and only person he had ever wanted to marry and the last person he'd ever want to marry.

"You're right! Even if I can't make nice and friendly with Bryan, There are plenty of other vampires out there who I am sure will like me!" Otso felt a bit better, tail wagging happily behind him. "Thanks Alise~!" He smiled happily, giving her a big hug. "We need to hang out more after the wedding! If it doesn't work with Bryan, even as friends, you can point out some vampires that are cute to me" Otso giggled, nudging her playfully.

"Okay~!" Solaria smiled as she finished her dinner. "Is the nice vampire lady home..? She was really nice" Solaria said with a big happy smile up at Xavier. "Alise..?" Adrian questioned and Solaria nodded. "I am sure she is and maybe Xavier will take you by to say Hello?" Adrian looked back up at Xavier with a smile. "You know where her room is I would hope? Unless she is still giving dance lessons in the ballroom" He teased with a smile.

"Of course I would..." Tenmo smirked at making him his in anyway possible. First, he asked the other to be his mate, followed by proposing to him and now marrying him. He wanted Kaine in every aspect and soon it would all come true. Kaine would be his in every way...and it made him so happy.

"I'm sure they'll love you." Alise mused with a small smile when Otso said that he was sure that there are plenty of other vampires out there who he was sure would like him. She was absolutely positive that like wasn't a strong enough word, there were a ton of nice and good looking vampires in the coven, guys she was sure would be perfect for Otso if he couldn't get Bryan to chill out and be an actual person. "Of course!" She laughed both at being thanked and being told that they would need to hang out more even after the wedding. "We'll have a lot of fun even after the wedding together. I'll show you some nice vampire cuties if it doesn't work out with Bryan and if it does... well... looking's not a crime." She teased giving him a light nudge.

"I am sure she's home." Xavier said with a small nod as they were eating. "I don't see why not." He added when Adrian said that maybe he would take her by to say hello. "Of course I know where her room is, Pup." Xavier mused with a laugh. "I am sure they are done practicing by now, if they are even still together it's probably up in her room just hanging out. Otherwise she is probably up there with a book or watching a movie." He added as he finished his food and moved to take care of his plate. "Finish eating first and I'll take you by to see her. Maybe if she isn't busy you can hang out with her for a little bit before you need to get in the tub and get ready for bed." Xavier said to Solaria this time.

"I am just glad it's finally almost here. After tonight we need to make it through one more night and then we'll have our wedding.." Kaine sighed. Tomorrow they'd go on his hunt, then they would just have to make it through that night and they'd be waking up to what was going to be one of the best days of his life. What he was sure would be one of the best days of their lives. Quite excited with the wedding getting closer he could also feel himself getting quite nervous.

“You’re right!” Otso said with a big smile and a happy tail wag. “I am going to dance, drink, have fun and even if Bryan doesn’t work out, there’s gotta be a guy in the coven for me! There’s plenty of guys in the coven, can’t dial with all of them right?”” Otso smiled, trying to bring up his positivity. He was sure he would find someone! It seemed like Shi night possibly make a friend..even more in Alise. He could not be sure, he was weird like that. “Maybe even someone for Shi..although with hai thing for vampires and even woman of his pack..Ah well. Show him a good time at the wedding!” Otso laughed, patting Shis back

Solaria Beamed happily, quickly finishing the rest of her food. Maybe even Uncle Otso would be up there with her! That would be even more fun! “Done! Let’s goooo!” Solaria said as she had a big smile on her face. “My Someone is eager” Adrian said with a big smile on his face and a small chuckle.

“One more night of waiting..” Tenmo said happily, pulling the covers over them. “One more day of waiting..We will be married..” Tenmo had to repeat it because he was happy. He was so nervous and excited..marriage! A wedding band on the others hand to say he was his and only his.

"Let's just say that I will make sure that I have a few back up dance options for you if Bryan insists on being a party pooper." Alise said with a large smile. She'd have a couple other options for Otso just encase, and she was sure it would be a good call in the end to make sure that Otso really did have a fun and nice time. Not just that but it would be the perfect way to get him more integrated with the coven if there were other members he knew. Even if it was just from a dance at the wedding. When Otso mentioned Shi again her eyes moved back to him, "What's wrong with the women of the pack?" She asked wondering why they were unappealing to Shi, or why he seemed to have a 'thing' that appeared not to be positive in regards to them. "I'm sure Shi and I will have fun." Alise added giving Shi a smile that said she didn't think they were going to have any problems.

Xavier laughed when Solaria seemed to quickly finish her food before saying she was done and encouraging him to get going. "That she is. Will you be okay cleaning up a little while I'm taking her upstairs to Alise?" Xavier asked as he took Solaria's hand in his. Taking her upstairs didn't take him all that long, reaching Alise's room and knocking on the door. When she answered he wasn't really surprised to find that she still had Otso and Shi as company but was sure that it would only keep Solaria occupied even better. "You wouldn't happen to mind of she hung out with you guys for a little while would you?" He asked since Solaria already seemed quite excited and eager to do so releasing her hand and telling her to behave herself after Alise had assured him that it was not problem and they'd love to have her company.

"I'll be counting down the hours." Kaine admitted with a smile. It was so exciting! Not to mention it was going to be the one and only time he was going to get married, that he was positive of. Their relationship was so strong already that he couldn't see anything ever coming between them. Leaning over he kissed his Puppy and flashed a large smile, "I wonder how Alise, Otso and Shi are doing. Maybe... the whole thing went really well." He commented a little curious about it.

“That might be a good idea in case things go south! I would not what To be the only one without a dance partner” Otso smiled, giving her a small nudge. “I don’t see anything wrong with the women, he just..keeps to himself I guess? He doesn’t even like the women getting close to him much less touching him so you can see how that would work for a dating life. None too well..” Otso laughed quietly as Shis wolf ears twitched.

“Not a problem dear..!” Adrian smiles, leaning over and kissing his cheek tenderly. Solaria followed Xavier upstairs, happy to see her uncle and alise, even Shi in the same room as Alise. “Uncle Otso!” She smiled, giving him a big hug. “Hello little Solaria” He laughed, patting her head. “We will be fine..” Otso smiled eagerly up at him before he left. “Someone seems happy..” Otso laughed as Solaria seemed to eagerly look between Alise and Shi with a big smile. “You guys are getting along!” She smiled happily, sitting in front of Shi and looking at him.

“I am sure I would have heard by now if it went awful so I will take it as good” Tenmo smiled, kissing the top of his head. “Maybe Otso will be able to butter him up..Although Shi worries me. With all the vampires around, he is probably on edge right now. But I haven’t heard anything so he didn’t kill anyone” He teased, giving him a small hug.

"I'll be sure to find you a few good vampires to fall back on then." Alise mused when Otso said it was a good idea as he would not want to be the only one without a dance partner. "Fair enough. Everyone is different after all." She admitted with a small smile. Not seeing a problem with that, it just seemed like he didn't necessarily care for having them around. Being a woman herself she could understand since many were clingy and touchy, some could be high energy and loud. In the end keeping a distance wasn't necessarily a bad thing, and it seemed to be working for Shi. Alise couldn't necessarily say that was true, but he at least wasn't giving off any sign of wanting more contact with most people. He just seemed to be tolerant.

Solaria seemed quite happy to be dropped off to them and Alise didn't mind having her and keeping her occupied while Xavier and Adrian were off doing something else for a little while. She seemed excited by the sight of Otso which made her laugh as she moved to take her spot on the arm of Otso's chair again while Solaria was sitting in front of Shi and looking up at him. "Do you like Shi, Solaria?" Alise asked curiously considering the little girls interest in the other wolf.

Snuggling into the other when he was given a small hug a small sense of amusement appeared on his face. "I'm sure they are all doing just fine. I mean... surely if Shi was uncomfortable he would have left and come home already, right?" Kaine wanted to believe that if things were becoming to much for Shi or if the other wasn't happy he would come home. The fact that he was still there with Otso and Alise meant he had to at least be tolerating the situation.

“Yup~!” Solaria smiled happily as Shi tilted his head curiously. She seemed hesitant before and now she suddenly she was warm and friendly with him? “You got pretty ears! Did Alise like them?” She smiled, Shi raising a curious eyebrow. She seemed very invested in Alise..Shi thought as he quietly looked down at her. “You don’t talk much do ya? That’s okay!” Solaria smiled, moving and sitting herself in Shis lap. Shi looked at Otso and Alise in a look like “What do I do?”. “Umm..Solaria..I don’t think Shi likes people in his lap okay?” Otso said as he carefully moved her off. “Awww...Can Alise sit in his lap instead?” Solaria asked, Otso coughing and trying not to laugh. “N-no..I don’t think Shi would like this either” He laughed loudly, Shi sighing at how much the little human girl was a tiny Otso, even if she didn’t try.

“I would assume so..Otso is there with him so it must be going okay. He would text if we really needed to help him out” Tenmo said with a small nod. “I want Shi to get used to vampires eventually..with his hate for them and all. I don’t expect him to be close like we are but at least on a mutual I won’t kill you kind of standing” He chuckled quietly

Alise was glad to hear that Solaria liked Shi especially since children were some of the best judges of character, next to animals. When she told Shi he had pretty ears Alise had to agree even if she didn't say anything, but when she had asked if she had liked them her face turned a light shade of pink. She had liked them, and she still did, they were cute to her and she liked the color, there was a lot she found that she liked about Shi. When she climbed into Shi's lap even Alise was a little surprised Shi looking to Otso who had gotten up and picked her up telling her that he didn't think Shi liked people sitting in his lap. Again she seemed to turn it to her and Alise's blush only seemed to grown darker when Solaria asked if she could sit in Shi's lap instead. Thankfully Otso was already answering that and said that he didn't think Shi would like that either. "You're so cute Solaria." Alise said with a laugh after she had managed to stop blushing.

"I am sure between going to dance lessons with Otso and the wedding that Shi will get used to vampires being around." Kaine said not all that concerned. "I'm sure he'll be fine, all he really needs to be is tolerant. There isn't anything saying that he has to like us or even like us being around but if he can at least tolerate our presence things will be quite easy. Even if I'd personally feel bad knowing he's just tolerating me being around." Kaine mused a shy smile appearing.

“His parents got killed by vampires Kaine..And you’re my mate and future husband. He is not going to instantly warm up to the idea of vampires” Tenmo kissed the top of his head. “Guy has been through a lot. The fact he went at all I am happy with” Tenmo smiled and closed his eyes, holding him close. It was progress..small but progress.

“I know!” Solaria said with a giggle. “Shi thinks you’re cute too!” Solaria smiled happily as she sat in front of him with a smile. “You think she is cute right..?” Solaria smiled as Shi slowly raised his legs to his face and buried his face in his legs. “Confirmed!”’ Solaria smiled happily in front of him. “You like her huh..? I know she is really nice! Maybe you can sit in his lap instead? Or put your head in her lap? You don’t look so good and maybe you can nap on her lap like a pillow?” Solaria smiled and Otso was ready to bust his guts laughing. “Come on Solaria, I think they need a break for a minute, show me your room quick and we can come back in a minute, promise! I think Shi needs a break okay?” Otso said, Solaria seeming to accept this and they both left with a Solaria telling him about school, leaving Shi and Alise alone.