An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Tenmo chuckled when the other whines at Bryan for not proposing to Otso. He got comfortable on the couch at his side, Tenmo purred happily when Kaines fingers ran along his jaw. He held the phone for the both of them, wanting both of their hands free. “You know he would..And honestly he wouldn’t expect it when you do decide to do it..We’re teasing you” He chuckled when he heard Otso come back in the room. He answered Otso with a “Just busting his chops..don’t worry about what I said” Tenmo laughed at Otso.

“What are you teasing him about Kaine..?” Otso came back I tot he room with some fruit slices. He put the plate beside the bed as he heard the other on speaker telling him not to worry about what he said. Were they really teasing him again about something? Well he should be used to it by now. “How was your trip..?” He asked as he ate an orange slice and gave Bryan a deep passionate kiss when they spoke on the other end. He crawled into the others lap with a playful grin before deeply kissing him again. He wanted to see if the other had he self control not to do anything during the call or if he did, if he could keep conversation going like it wasn’t happening

"He really wouldn't! Not to mention he really wants you too, we all know he does." Kaine commented when Tenmo had also chimed in saying that Otso wouldn't expect it when he did decide to do it. It was too much fun finally having a way to tease Bryan for Kaine not to take full advantage of it. Otso was soon speaking though apparently having come back from getting something and had asked what he was teasing him about just for Tenmo to already tell Otso not to worry about it. "It's a lot of fun! I got to pet a shark this morning!" Kaine was quick to say when Otso asked how their trip was going. "How's things back there?" Kaine asked in return.

Bryan knew what Kaine and Tenmo were doing, it was the same thing Alise and Shi kept trying to do to him too. "It seems everyone's having fun teasing me lately..." Bryan commented when Otso had returned and asked if they were teasing him again. Talking with the pair he noticed Otso crawling into his lap with a playful grin on his face making him give his little wolf a a curious look wondering what he was up to. Returning the deep kiss he slipped his free hand into the wolf's hair holding him there for a moment. When it broke he instantly replied to Kaine telling them he had pet a shark, "Why am I not surprised that you of all people have pet a shark already? Let me guess, he started in the moment you guys got to the hospital?" Bryan asked directing his last question to Tenmo directly.

“No he didn’t go to the hospital, he came out of it perfectly fine. He just said he had wanted to pet a shark since before we left for here and he got his wish” Tenmo said with a chuckle. “How are things doing on your end there?” Tenmo laughed again as he waited for a response. He snuck in a quick kiss from Kaine while he was waiting.

“Peyton’s a shark? Jealous! That sounds so cool!” Otso said as he grounded his hips on Bryan’s lap. “It must be beautiful over there, love the sights from pictures of the Bahamas. When do you guys leave for the Amazon?” He asked Tenmo and Kaine while he kissed down the others neck before coming back up for a quick bite of orange and giving Bryan another deep kiss

"Why does that not surprise me? Probably from the moment the plane took off, huh?" Bryan mused when he was told that Kaine had said he wanted to pet a shark before they had even arrived at the Bahamas. Feeling Otso grinding against him made Bryan give his little pet a look that stated he was being quite bold right now. As though he wouldn't bend him over and take him while he was on the phone. "Oh things are going, you know. Same thing, different day sort of stuff." He replied shrugging despite neither of them being able to see that he had done so. Feeling those soft lips moving down his neck before they were back on his after Otso had taken a bite of orange. A soft almost silent purr was his response as he returned the kiss, using his free hand to push Otso down more firmly on his growing erection.

"It was a beautiful shark too! Hopefully on the next trip we take we'll get to see another and get a picture of it." Kaine said happily. He was also happy to return the quick kiss that Tenmo gave him, a small smile appearing on his face as their lips parted. "How are Alise and Shi doing? Any sign of Kai coming yet?" Kaine asked the pair knowing that they'd probably know if Alise had mentioned or shown any signs of Kai being ready yet.

“You’re not wrong” Tenmo teased Bryan and Kaine with a small smile. “And I feel that, glad we aren’t missing too much while we are gone” He said, glad everyone was doing well. He heard Kaine ask the question he was going to ask, waiting for an answer. Otso said they would be back from their appointment soon, glad Kai was hopefully not going to come while they were gone.

Otso gave Bryan a knowing and flirty smile like he knew he was doing it on purpose, silently daring him to take it farther while on the phone with them. Would Bryan do it is the question or would he be too reserved about it? “They will be back from their appointment in a bit, we can talk until they get back. Then you can ask all the questions you want” Otso laughed as a roast tint fell on his cheeks from pressed down farther into him. It only made him grind more into him with a silent purr

It really did seem as though they weren't missing anything back home, not that Kaine really expected to in the first place. Hearing that the couple was at their appointment and should be back soon made a small smile appear, wondering how it was going but he was sure that everything was doing great. "I can't wait to hear how their appointment went. I suppose we'll just have to keep bugging you two until they get back." Kaine mused as he continued running his fingers along his husband's jaw with a loving look on his face. Though at some point he got bored with doing that and decided to just run his hand over the other's torso, admiring the muscles beneath instead.

Bryan wasn't surprised that Otso was behaving in this manner, though it was definitely something he could see Kaine doing to Tenmo than Otso doing to him. Figuring that the little wolf was being a tease for a reason though he shifted them setting the phone down in a spot to where they could still hear the pair and the pair would be able to hear them well, he pinned Otso to the bed and nipped roughly at his neck. "What do you two have planned for the rest of the day?" Bryan asked a little curious what Kaine and Tenmo were going to be up to for the rest of the day.

Tenmo grinned knowing that Kaines comment was so true, they would pester the two or the newlyweds about Kai and his development. “Like you said, they will be back soon so we can ask once they get back. Oh and as far as plans? Well, I don’t think we have anything set in stone just yet or if it’s a lazy day. But we are having fun so far!” Tenmo said with a big smile, looking down at Kaine.

Otso kept on teasingly grinding on him, not expecting him to quickly pin him to the bed after having set the phone down. He thought it would take far longer if anything at all. “Really? Well good to hear you two are having a good time so far..? Eat anything good over there yet? Can imagine they have good food options” Otso said, able to maintain a clear voice even with Bryan roughly nipping his neck. He ran his hand up the others chest, undoing the others shirt while he kissed his chest.

"Yeah, we kind of just decide what to do day by day and all we had planned for today ws the scuba trip this morning." Kaine agreed thinking about it himself as he was admiring his husband. "I think we'll just have a lazy day for the rest of the day though, movies, room service... each other." Kaine purred his smile growing as he locked his eyes with Tenmo's. "The room is huge, we'll have to send you guys pictures of it!" He added. "It even has a lovely view of the beach, the patio is really pretty too, we'll have to have lunch on it." He was listing off some of the things he liked about the room. The view among many of the things, and the patio he had noticed the night before when they had come back from the beach where he was determined they'd eat their lunch. "We had a great dinner last night! The food here is amazing, I had their stew fish, it was lovely. And we each had a drink too both were great." He admitted with a soft laugh as he remembered trying to steal Tenmo's.

While Otso was speaking to the other couple Bryan was giving a lot of attention to his neck. Slipping Otso's shirt up he was moving down his chest just as Otso was moving to get him out of his shirt as well. Letting his shirt slip off he threw it to the floor and enjoyed the feeling of Otso kissing his chest. "I'm glad you two are having fun though, you both deserve it considering you never really did get a honeymoon to begin with. Adrian and Xavier will definitely need to be next, and Alise and Shi once has come." Bryan commented before he was catching Otso's lips in a deep kiss. Hearing Kaine comment about the food and the room made him chuckle softly. "If I didn't know any better Kaine I'd think the room is your favorite part of the trip so far." Bryan teased the smaller vampire before returning his attention to Otso.

Tenmo hummed happily at Kaines comment about having a lazy day with each other for the rest of the day. “Sounds perfect..” He told Kaine with a small smile. “Let’s do lunch on the patio today! Order some room service and eat it in the patio” Tenmo said with another smile before going back to the phone conversation. “He loves the room” Tenmo chuckled as he ran a finger along the others jaw.

Otso let out a quiet purr when Bryan took his shirt off, considering it a challenge to stay quiet the entire phone conversation now and carry on as normal. “That sounds delicious Kaine! Jealous at you getting to eat all that exotic foods! We’re they good alcoholics drinks? I bet you stole some of Teosn huh?” Otso laughed quietly as he lifted his hips to grind up into the other. He let his hips fall, reaching down to grab at the others crotch and fondle it

"We have to!" Kaine said when Tenmo suggested they ate lunch out on the patio today. It was such a great idea, not to mention such a beautiful day that there was seriously no reason for them not to do so. "I really do... it's a great room, nothing not to love!" He laughed at Tenmo telling Otso and Bryan that he loved the room. There was no reason to deny it because he really did love the room. "I sure did! I had to debate on if I was giving it back to him or not." Kaine admitted with a laugh after Otso had said he bet he had stolen some of Tenmo's drink as he had definitely done that. "They were really great alcoholic drinks though. Maybe... you and Bryan should go on a romantic trip." Kaine suggested with a small smirk. Turning his face to pressing into his husband's touch a soft purr escaping him since he was enjoying their closeness.

"I can't say I'm entirely surprised." Bryan commented about Kaine loving their room, knowing that the smaller vampire for whatever reason seemed to love the rooms sometimes more than the rest of the trip. "Just don't let him convince you to spend the rest of your bahamas trip in the room! He'll try at least once!" Bryan laughed as Otso was pressing up into him to grind against him before he felt his hand grab and fondle him. A soft practically silent hum was encouragement for Otso to continue, especially as he was pressing into the touch. "I suppose I could always drag Otso on a romantic getaway..." Bryan mused with a small smirk down at the little wolf beneath him.

Otso knew the others growl would be far louder than this were they not on the phone. He quietly and carefully unzipped the others pants, taking him out to stroke him and tease his tip with his thumb. His face went a darker red as they all mentioned taking him on a romantic getaway, Bryan even agreeing to pulling him away for one. “You wouldn’t need to drag me to one at all” Otso chuckled as he continued his hand motions.

“I’ll try my best there Kaine..But Kaine can be rather..convincing” Tenmo said with a small smirk down at Kaine. He continued to stroke his chin while he talked into the phone. “See? Even Otso would be down for that, although I’m sure you won’t come up with a good enough romantic getaway for the romantic werewolf himself” He teased mainly Otso but also teased Bryan

"Maybe not, but with everyone else getting married and all I think you deserve to at least be dragged on a romantic getaway." Bryan told Otso. The small wolf was still being quite the tease, tempting him as he undid his pants and took his hard member in his hand, playing with the tip. Bryan's hips unconsciously bucked into the wolf's hand, liking, wanting and needing more attention. "Oh, I bet he can be." He mused when Tenmo told him that Kaine could be very convincing, already sure that the small vampire could be. "Don't let him win! It'll just encourage him!" Bryan laughed knowing Kaine may try and 'convince' Tenmo that staying in their room the rest of the trip was a good idea. He liked to think Tenmo could be strong willed enough to not allow it, and after some convincing of his own Bryan was sure Kaine would give up on staying in the room. Leaning down he caught Otso's lips in a deep and passionate kiss, letting his hips move to press himself into his hand more freely.

"I can be extremely convincing." Kaine purred in agreement, a pleased smile appearing on his face. "No objecting Otso! Bryan has to take you on a romantic getaway, you don't get a choice." Kaine stubbornly said when he heard Otso tell Bryan he didn't have to take him on a romantic getaway. The vampire certainly did have to! Especially if Kaine had anything to say about it. "I don't know... I say all Bryan has to do is read one of Otso's romance novels and he'll know exactly what to do." Kaine teased the other couple with a small smirk appearing. He was sure that if Bryan went a cliche route in his romantic getaway with Otso that the wolf would absolutely love it.

“He is very good at what he does..” Tenmo chuckled, looking down at Kaine one more time. “Aren’t you gorgeous?” Tenmo hummed as he stroked his cheek with his thumb. “And Kaine, I believe he meant he didn’t have to drag him as in he would go willingly love. I mean, a chance to get all romantic with Bryan anywhere would be his dream” Tenmo tried not to laugh more but it was the truth and he knew it! “Probably go the classic route in a romance book like ‘Lunch at the spot where we kissed for the first time’ ayy Otso?” Tenmo teased Otso some more.

Otso loved the others laugh, frankly loving everything about him. He went a bit redder at Tenmos teasing, his heart skipping a beat as he recalled their first kiss. He had his..minor mental collapse and clawing at his wrists. Bryan came along ready to go hunting..He wrapped up his wrists and-He loved thinking about it even now! Otso enjoyed the deep kiss for a moment, not moving his lips back too far from Bryan’s as he went to talk again. “Read me Ike a book as always you guys” Otso let out a quieter laugh because it was harder to concentrate and laugh normally. He reached down to undo his own pants, shrugging them off and tossing it aside, stroking them both one in each hand

Kaine happily turned his face a little to press against the thumb that was rubbing his cheek, eyes falling shut and a louder purr being his response. "Agreed. I'm very good at what I do." Kaine replied his lips tugging up into a large smile. Eyes opening again when Tenmo spoke about Bryan not needing to drag Otso on such a trip because he'd go willingly. "Wouldn't Otso go willingly with Bryan anywhere though?" Kaine asked for a moment forgetting the other two were on the line. "To the bathroom... the park... an abandoned mine shaft... railroad tracks... They're practically inseparable." That was definitely a good thing, and Kaine in absolutely no way meant it to b e anything but good. A curious look appeared on his face when Tenmo mentioned them having lunch at the place where they first kissed, wondering where that would even be for Otso and Bryan and why anyone would do that.

"Otso is my cute little pet and I do definitely take him everywhere." Bryan purred as he leaned down to kiss right beneath the other's jaw a playful smirk on his face. It was amusing how Kaine had said that though, and he knew the small vampire hadn't meant anything negative by it. "I don't know about lunch where we first kissed, I was thinking more like dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower or something." Bryan admitted with a small chuckle. Trying to keep his growing arousal out of his voice since Otso was being quite the tease. His heart was beating heavily in his chest, watching the wolf shed his pants as well and begin stroking them both. While Otso was occupying himself with that he was occupying himself with prepping the small wolf to take him, as he was dead set that he ravage him in the next 60 seconds.

“So True Otso..Bryan could take you anywhere and you would love it!” Tenmo smirked, knowing full well Otso was probably blushing on the other end. “It’s probably in one of his many books..The romantic gesture of taking him to where he was first kiss, looking into your eyes..” Tenmo couldn’t help but tease Otso a bit more. “And Eiffel Tower dinner..? Aren’t we fancy for a romantic getaway? You are spoiled rotten by your boyfriend Otso” Tenmo purred into the phone.

Otso purred happily at the other calling him his pet, figuring he could get away with that sound for now. The idea of an Eiffel Tower dinner, even if he was joking, sounded actually nice. Those glasses framing his handsome face as the stars twinkle and the city lights are below them. It made him blush further and being prepped didn’t help. He quietly moved his hand stroking himself getting a pillow, feeling he might need it at one point to muffle his cries

At some point Kaine lost interest in the call and the conversation, shifting a little so he was lying on his side eyes staring at his husband's torso. Reaching out he ran his fingers gently along the other's side before he let his hand slip beneath Tenmo's shirt to enjoy the feel of the skin and muscles beneath without the hindrance. "I love you..." Kaine murmured softly to his sexy wolf, soft enough he was sure that the phone wouldn't have picked it up.

"Oh probably." Bryan agreed that taking the other back to where they first kissed was probably in one of Otso's many romance novels. "But I'm sure the Eiffel Tower is as well. Speaking of going back to where we first kissed, you and Kaine do that a lot huh? With all the weddings that have been at the border." He asked as he was finishing his prep and shifting between the wolf's legs, ignoring that Otso had grabbed a pillow for good measure. It just made him smirk at his little wolf since the other already seemed to know he wouldn't be able to trust himself and would need the support. He was quick to slip into Otso, his smirk only seeming to grow as he slipped in completely. His thrusts at first were slow and teasing but he was quick to pick up the pace. "What can I say, Tenmo? I really enjoy spoiling my little wolf." Bryan purred the words knowing that it wouldn't sound odder than him purring any other time by doing so.

Tenmo looked down at Kaine with a quiet purr when he told him he loved him. “I love you too..” He returned in a soft whisper, running his hands through the others hair. “Hey guys, are they back yet? I am eager to talk to them before I get back to quality time with this guy over her” Tenmo purred, wanting to talk to the newlyweds before he got to plowing the cutie touching him and laying on his lap. He didn’t want to do that while having a phone conversation. “Back to your question, yeah of course we kiss a lot. Among other things of course” He said with a quiet chuckle.

Otso wanted to let out a gasp, quickly biting into the pillow muffle his cries. He should have expected he would have picked up the pace so quickly. How was he able to talk so calmly? His eyes grew half lidded as he wrapped his arms around the others back. “Spoiled..” he managed to squeak out, not trusting himself to say too much at once without letting out a moan or a cry

"I'm soo neglected!" Kaine playfully whined when Tenmo had mentioned getting back to quality time with him. Though the smile on his face made it clear he didn't actually feel that way, and knew that after they were able to talk to Alise and Shi he'd have all of his husband's attention again. He was purring happily and almost nonstop when his sexy wolf was running his hand through his hair, liking the touch and growing impatient for it to just be the two of them again. Kaine figured he was probably a bit on the needy side when it came to his husband's attention, but he always tried not to be too needy.

"Oh yes, you're incredibly spoiled." Bryan mused with a smirk as he saw the way that Otso was responding to his thrusts. He could tell by the look he was getting that Otso was surprised he was able to stay so calm, but it was centuries of living with the coven and wanting to be anything but that taught him such control. "Let me check." Bryan commented when Tenmo asked if Alise and Shi were back yet. Without much thought he slipped right out of Otso, giving the wolf a knowing smirk as he slipped back into his boxers and pants grabbing the phone and leaving the room to see if Alise and Shi had returned. It didn't take him long to find them before he was handing the phone to Shi, "It's Tenmo and Kaine, they want to talk to you two now. It's on speaker!" Bryan called the last part over his shoulder as he was heading back down the hall and back to Otso.

Tenmo heard the other passing off the phone, thinking he heard a muffled noise for a minute while the phone was being passed off. “Don’t worry babe, neglected not too much longer” He chuckled as he pat his head, wolf ears twitching happily when he heard the familiar voices. “Shi, Alise, how are you guys? How is little Kai looking?” He asked with a big grin

Shi has omg been home with Alise a minute or two, seeing Bryan come out in a unbuttoned shirt, figuring Tenmo and Kaine probably just interrupted some fun time. “Hey..” He said with a small nod and a smile. “Little Kai is looking good..definitely a hybrid. He said he could come anytime within the next month” Shi said as he held Alise close while making their way back to the room

"Yay!" Kaine happily responded when Tenmo told him he wouldn't be neglected for too much longer. There was a moment of nothing but noise indicating the phone was being passed along and a moment later Shi's voice was on the other end. "Not before we get back though!" Kaine instantly said when Shi said that Kai was looking good and definitely a hybrid that could come anytime within the next month. Absolutely not before they got back though! Kaine refused to accept anything but that.

A soft laugh came from Alise when she heard Kaine again, "Yes, Kaine. Not before you guys get back." She mused. Though of course when Kai was ready he was ready, there was not going to be anything she could do about it at that point. "How is your trip going?" Alise asked as they entered their room and she settled herself on the bed waiting for Shi to join her before she was curling up against him.

“You sound like you’re having the kid..” Shi smirked with a small chuckle. Kaine was definitely excited about Kais arrival, hoping Kai would be patient to wait two weeks or Kaine wouldn’t let them hear the end of it! Shi curled up happily around Alise, holding her close with a protective arm around her stomach. “Sounds like fun..” He said with a small nod.

“Trips going well, We went scuba diving today and Kaine pet a shark” Tenmo smiled as he kept petting Kaine. “Had an amazing dinner yesterday, oh my god it was amazing” He said with a big smile

"I can't help but be excited! It's the first vampire born to the coven... hybrid or not that's huge." Kaine said clearly excited and determined he not miss it when it happened. He would definitely not let the couple hear the end of it if he missed it, even if it was in a sense out of their control. It was all up to Kai, but he hoped the baby would hang in there and not come while they were away. Tenmo telling them how the trip had been going he was happy with the petting letting his eyes drift shut as he nuzzled into his husband and hummed happily. "The food really was amazing!" He agreed.

"I'm glad you two are having fun, and enjoying the food." Alise said with a bright smile. "Pet a shark, huh? I can't say I'm entirely surprised Kaine wanted to do that, but scuba diving itself sounds like a lot of fun. See anything cool?" She questioned. Wondering what else they had seen on their scuba diving trip, she was gently running her hand along Shi's side as they relaxed together. Her mind on Kai and how well he was doing which gave her bigger hope for him being a healthy baby when the time came.

“Really now?” Shi asked, surprised that it hasn’t happened at one point to the coven before. He was sure Kai would love to see everyone, figuring he would come out tiny but be filled with all the love and spoils from both sides. “Hopefully no one misses Kais arrival..” Shi said, wondering when Adrian and Xavier would go on their trip. If they left right after Tenmo and Kaine got back..They ran a higher chance of kissing him

“We only just got started so besides the shark, I saw some colorful tropical fish. We are going tot ru and go one more time before we leave for the Amazon to take pictures!” Tenmo said happily with a big smile. “I better let you two guys go so we can enjoy some alone time and you guys can relax. Keep us updated okay?” Tenmo asked about Kai

"Kaine's actually right. It's so hard for a vampire to get pregnant that it's never happened in the coven before. Not in any of its branches." Alise admitted with a small smile to Shi. "None of them have ever had a werewolf as a partner either, so..." She mused. She felt that was one of the reasons she had gotten pregnant, maybe the fact that Shi was a werewolf had increased the chances of pregnancy happening but because it had never been done before no one knew that. "I'm glad you two had fun and I will be looking forward to seeing tons of pictures throughout your trip." She said a bright smile on her face. Tenmo saying that he'd let them go to relax and so he could enjoy some alone time with Kaine. A small smirk appearing, "We'll definitely talk again. Have fun you two!" She said before Shi had said goodbye too and they hung up.

Kaine was amused by Alise saying none of the other members of the coven this branch or otherwise had a vampire lover, yet here there branch was with quite a few interspecies relationships. It was great really, and he was quite proud of it. Kaine said a quick goodbye before Tenmo was hanging up and they were finally alone again. Reaching up he ran his fingers along Tenmo's jaw before he was pulling him down and leaning up enough to give him a kiss. A bright smile appearing when their lips parted, "Now it's just the two of us." He purred happily.

“I suppose you’re right..” Shi nodded, knowing they were, if not the first, quite an odd and unlikely couple. Shi bid them a quick goodbye, wanting his quiet time with Alise anyway. He knew Kai was healthy right now but he still worried. He would definitely be small at first but he tried to think positively that he had two houses help and a lot to protect him. No one would hurt a little hair on his baby’s head.

Tenmo purred happily when the conversation ended, glad the check in went well and now he could enjoy his time with Kaine. “Just the two of us..” He said with a low purr, pulling up Kaines head so it was easier to kiss him leaning down. “Need to eat anything before we enjoy our alone time..?” He said with another purr, wanting to test out their big bed and enjoy the room further