An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrian closed his eyes happily at the others touch, feeling Xaviers hands running through his long hair. He closed his eyes slowly and let the other wash out the shampoo, trusting that he would be careful and not get anything in his eyes. Adrian returned the others kiss, giving Xavier a soft smile. "I don't need you to tell me that..You quickly made it clear you loved pulling my hair back then.." He smirked, placing a kiss on the others cheek.

"I am sure Xavier would love to be bugged by you" Tenmo teased with a small smirk. "I am sure you two will have plenty to talk about as well as me with my Father. We haven't gotten a good chance to talk in awhile. And who knows? Maybe you teasing and annoying him might lead to a conversation" Tenmo laughed, kissing his cheek with a small smile. "I am sure you will like it, think I am quite dashing even" He leaned in and kissed the others lips.

"You certainly made it clear how much you love it when I pull your hair back then too." Xavier replied with a large pleased grin. "Now, let's finish getting cleaned up so you can get to planning shall we?" With that he turned to wash his own hair letting his eyes drift shut as he was doing so. After washing the suds out he moved on to his body, not before leaning forward and giving Adrian another soft kiss. When they were finished cleaning up he turned the water off and stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist and holding another towel open for his Pup. "I'm sure you'll plan everything perfectly." Xavier mused.

"Who wouldn't?" Kaine happily replied beaming up at his lovely fiancee. Positive that everyone would love to be bugged by him, at least he thoroughly enjoyed thinking so. "Will we though?" Kaine asked Tenmo not so sure himself. What would he and Xavier possibly have to talk about? The only thing that came to his mind was pressing the man to propose quickly, but that was literally all he could think of. Which wouldn't keep either occupied for very long if Kaine was being completely honest.

"I don't know what you guys talk about...I am sure there will have to be something? Whether teasing or otherwise?" Tenmo teased more as he went more to focusing on cleaning himself. "Hopefully my dad will not keep me from you for too long...The more I can help him and the quicker I can, the sooner we can be the ones getting married" Tenmo spoke with a soft smile, kissing the other once again. He got some body wash, to make sure he was thoroughly cleaned.

Adrian leaned over to Xavier with a soft smile, kissing the other in return. 'I am sure I will, I want to get my suit measured and start being made today along with my son. And start ordering a cake..What is a wedding without a cake?!" Adrian laughed as he already was going through it all in his head. It was a big occasion and a big event...and one he has not had before now. He took the towel from Xavier with a smile, wrapping it around his waist.

"I suppose." Kaine said not very convinced himself. Sure he probably could figure something out, but it wasn't as fun as being with Tenmo and certainly not as rewarding. "I suppose I could just stretch out over his desk again and make him pay attention to me... maybe see how that proposals going." He murmured softly as he was washing himself up and thinking it over. "That's true." At least the idea of them getting married sooner was highly appealing and thus something he was okay with, even if it meant they had to spend time apart to get Xavier and Adrian's wedding moving. Once he was finished washing up he returned the kiss he was given before stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel, instantly moving to dry himself off.

"I love how excited you are, Pup." Xavier mused happily. Drying himself off before he wrapped the towel around his waist again and moved to lead the way back to his room to get dressed. He certainly loved how eager and excited Adrian was for all of this, and he had to admit he was getting more excited about it as well. Even though he knew that with Adrian taking Tenmo he'd end up back in his office with a bored Kaine. It was amusing to think about the other vampire and how bored he could get without his own pup around. Shaking his head he pushed that asided and got dressed turning to Adrian and leaning down to give him a deep kiss, "Now let's get this day going, love."

Tenmo chuckled at the idea of Kaine sprawled over Xaviers desk, annoying him about the proposal so he could get married already. "Anything to help my father move things along...and hey, I will be a good looking pup out of the ordeal so who am I to complain?" He teased, kissing the others cheek before he went to dry himself off. "I am sure I am getting pulled away now that the full moon is over..So I need to get all my kisses in now" He joked more before giving Kaine a kiss on the lips followed by multiple kisses on the neck.

"I can't help it...I am getting married to you...I am actually getting married to you!" Adrian said with a big smile, kissing Xavier happily. "I did not have this kind of ceremony the first time so I will be damned if I do not get a big extravagant wedding this and the last time!" He smiled, hugging Xavier tightly. "Hopefully Kaine won't be too much of an annoyance to you while me and my son are out getting fitted for suits. I will come back later with a guest list of all the wolves in attendance" Adrian smiled softly, leaning up to kiss him.

"True... but I'll miss you!" Kaine pouted despite being told that Tenmo would be a good looking pup out of the ordeal. He was good looking now, he could only imagine how unbelievably gorgeous he would look in a suit. "I'll complain!" He whined playfully. A soft sigh escaped him when Tenmo indicated that he'd probably be pulled away now since it was after the full moon though he was happy to return the kiss until Tenmo was pressing kisses to his neck. A please smile appearing on his face as he enjoyed the touch for a moment letting his eyes drift shut for a moment. "I love you, Tenmo." He said softly.

"And I am getting married to you, my handsome Pup." Xavier replied with a happy sound. "We'll ensure it's the ceremony of your dreams. It can be as big and elaborate as you want it, Pup." He wanted his Pup to be happy and have a huge service one he had been denied with Luna. Xavier wasn't about to deny his Pup anything, especially such an event when he'd make sure it was absolutely the last one. At the mention of hoping that Kaine wouldn't be too much of an annoyance to him while they were out getting fitted for suits he laughed. "Knowing him he'll sprawl out on my desk and complain about not getting enough attention the whole time. It's typical bored Kaine." Xavier admitted with a laugh before he happily returned the kiss. "You and Tenmo have some fun together, I've been keeping you all to myself. I'll keep Kaine occupied for a bit. Besides, I'm sure you have things you want to discuss with Tenmo about the wedding anyway." He mused.

"I will be the one missing you as well Kaine.." Tenmo smiled, kissing him even more with quiet "I love you"'s whispered along the others neck. He eventually had to pull away from the other as he got himself dressed. 'Complain as much as you like..I have a feeling he expects you to be all over him if me and my father are going to be busy with suits today.." He laughed as he finished getting dressed. "More kisses..~!" He teased, pulling the other into a deep kiss.

Adrian chuckled at his sons fiance doing such a thing, sprawled across his desk and annoying him. At least when he was the one sprawled across the desk, it was for entirely different reasons. "I suppose I better go then and get my son, he won't want to leave willingly unless I drag him" He chuckled, giving the other one last kiss before running off to go get Tenmo.

A soft content sigh came from Kaine when he was told that Tenmo would be missing him as well. It wasn't like he thought he wouldn't but hearing that he'd miss him certainly made him feel better about being so reluctant to let his Puppy leave him even if it is for wedding preparations. "Probably..." Kaine murmured when he was told that Xavier probably expected him to be all over him while Tenmo and Adrian were occupied with suits today. That didn't make him any happier about it, even with the knowledge that he was one of very few people that Xavier let get away with such behavior. Anyone else he would immediately reprimand and send on their way not remotely putting up with it. So he should consider himself quite lucky, but he would rather be with Tenmo then bugging the older vampire. As Tenmo was getting dressed he took the opportunity to do so himself pulling on some clothes and getting ready to spend the day with Xavier, turning to face Tenmo he was caught off guard when he was pulled into a deep kiss. Eagerly he returned it, leaning into the kiss and wrapping his arms around his handsome Puppy's neck.

"You should. Before too much of the day gets away from us." Xavier agreed though he'd rather have his Pup here with him. Returning the kiss he smiled and watched Adrian dart off before he was shaking his head a small smirk appearing on his face knowing it was only a matter of minutes before Kaine would be before him and pestering him. With that thought on his mind he turned and made his way towards his office to try to get some work done before Kaine arrived knowing he'd get absolutely nothing done after.

Adrian was quick to return home, taking a wild guess as to which room the other would end up being in. Probably Tenmos bedroom..he thought to himself as he knocked but still quickly opened the door.

"All right, time to go~!" Adrian said with a smile as he stood in the doorway, Tenmo having just broken away from his deep kiss with the other.

"Already..?" Tenmo said with a sigh, still holding Kaine close.

"Yes, already, so lets gooooo~!" Adrian said, coming into the room and taking Tenmos hand, practically pulling him toward the door.

Tenmo shook his head with a small laugh, happy to see his father so happy even if it took him away from Kaine. "See you later beautiful.." He smiled, giving him a quick kiss before he got dragged away.

The knock on the door followed by hearing the increasingly familiar voice of Adrian made him smile softly as he glanced towards the older wolf watching him and seeing how excited he clearly was for all of this. He was silent as he watched Adrian pull Tenmo from the room and out shaking his head a little amused before he sighed and left the room himself setting off back for his home and Xavier who he was sure was expecting him at this point. Kaine entered the house a few minutes later and made his way straight for Xavier's office, upon entering the room he wasted absolutely no time in pushing the stuff off of Xavier's desk as he laid himself down over it. "Bored!" Kaine whined as he laid there unmoving for a moment before rolling onto his back and pouting up at the older vampire who was watching him with a look between amusement and irritation at the mess he had made.

"You are such a child!" Xavier said with a roll of his eyes and shake of his head but the smile that was on his face showed that he had expected it as he was leaning back against his chair and lightly pat the other's thigh. "You won't die to spend a few hours away from him, Kaine." He said softly trying to encourage the younger vampire to get up and do something other than sprawl across his desk and whine about how he was bored and needed attention. It didn't stop Kaine from complaining and whining though clearly not happy wand even willing to cause himself unnecessary distress if it meant he had attention.

Adrian dragged Tenmo along to the human part of the town, going past the barriers of the forest and into the town. If humans knew one thing, they knew how to make a good suit! "Someone is eager..~!" Tenmo said with a small teasing smile, Adrian fuzzing his hair with a small laugh.

"I have a reason to be!" Adrian said happily as he walked down the main street towards the tailor for their tuxedos.

"You know..?" Tenmo started to speak, Adrian looking down at him. "Even with Mom...sure you were happy. But when she was gone..' Tenmo spoke, referring to when they thought she had died, "You seemed so cold...so bitter at the world. And look at you now~!" Tenmo said as he waved his hand over his father. "You are grinning ear to ear and pulling me into town to get tuxedos for your wedding! He makes you very happy...doesn't he...?" Tenmo said with a soft smile, looking up at him.

"Yes Tenmo...Xavier makes me feel like life is worth living. Like life has no purpose without him in it..." Adrian spoke softly with a soft smile, turning red when he saw Tenmo's smile. "Stop that already!" He laughed as they walked into the store.

"You should read me a book." Kaine said absently as he was staring up at the ceiling and pouting much like a child. Hearing a soft sigh from the chair Xavier was still settled in he didn't glance anywhere near him when he heard the telltale signs of him getting up. There was the soft sounds of his footsteps moving around the room before he returned to his chair and cleared his throat. The story he started to read made a small smile appear as Kaine finally tilted his head to face the older vampire. "Really? You're reading my Cinderella?"

"If you're going to pout like a child, I'm going to read you children stories." Xavier replied before hushing Kaine and restarting from the beginning clearly not liking being interrupted. This went on for a few minutes before Kaine no longer wanted to be read to and instead asked about the proposal. "Why did I know you were going to bring that up?" Xavier said with a soft sigh and roll of his eyes. "Because you know I'm curious." Came Kaine's happy response. "No, you're trying to snoop." The comment came with a small sense of frustration but Kaine didn't speak and for a moment neither did Xavier making the younger vampire wonder what the other could possibly be thinking.

Finally after what felt like hours but had been no more than a couple minutes Xavier decided to answer him. "I don't know yet, Kaine. It needs to be special." It made Kaine wonder what he was waiting for, how he would know that it was the right moment. He wanted to ask but it was then that he noticed Xavier was deep in thought so for the moment he left it alone and wondered when Tenmo had decided them meeting at the lake was the right time to propose.

Adrian and Tenmo spent some time in the shop, getting measured and poked at by the tailors of the shop. Adrian stated his preference of fabrics, knowing how he wanted to look in his head. He was willing to pay high costs to get the suits done and ready in time for a wedding that was quickly approaching, even if there was not a set date-it was still coming quick all the same.

A question had been burning on Adrians mind for some time now, waiting for them to be alone when he asked. "So..Kaine..When did you know? When did you decide to propose?" He asked his son, curious on how it all went down.

"I was just at the border one night, on a whim, and I saw him there. I got closer to him and.." Tenmo started to say, leaving out the more intimate details of their first night together. "He was just so soft...and beautiful looking" He said with a small smile. "As for when I decided to propose, Kaine had mentioned a lake that he wanted to take me to, telling me how beautiful it was. We had already been through a lot at that point, and he made me incredibly happy. I was thinking...I could see all the beautiful things in the world...but nothing would be complete without Kaine being a part of that picture.." Tenmo said with a bright blush, Adrian smiling down softly at his son.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As the minutes had turned into an hour and it was getting later Kaine was getting more antsy and shifted on the desk watching Xavier. Up until this point he had made the man read to him, discussed the proposal that the older vampire still couldn't decide on when he would do it, and then talked about numerous things related to the coven that both liked and found needed improvement. Now he was just bored and done talking wanting his Puppy and to spend time with him instead of Xavier. It wasn't like Kaine was about to cuddle with the older vampire, though he could and Xavier would probably let him get away with it for a little while it certainly wasn't what he wanted to do.

"You seem excited about your wedding too." Kaine commented absently as he stretched a little before he was back to just lying there. "Why wouldn't I be?" Xavier said with a small smile but he could tell that there was something bothering the younger vampire. He also knew it wouldn't be too difficult to get Kaine to spill it. After a few attempts it seemed to slip right out of the younger man, "Tenmo and I are still just trying to figure out how things will be after." It made a lot of sense that the two boys would be thinking about similar things they had, but he also knew that it wasn't as easy for them to come up with solutions either. "You two will figure things out." Xavier said as he thought it over himself.

Adrian And Tenmo were eventually fitted into suits, having two suits they were able to tailor and mens on the spot for them. If they had been too much skinner or bigger sized it might have been an issue. Adrian bought a blue ribbion to tie his hair back on wedding day in the shade that Xaveir has said he liked. Adrian insisted on him wearing the suit to show Kaine since he would see it anyway during the wedding. He tied his sons hair back with a plain hair tie with a smile, rushing home to go out his air and ribbon in his own home so he would not see.

Tenmo figures the other was still in Xaviers office, knocking on the door and stepped inside.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

“Father wanted me to wear the suit home. Lazy bastard didn’t want to carry two suits home and i wanted to see Kaine” Tenmo looked between Xavier and Kaine.

After discussing matters a bit more Kaine came to realize that for now at least it wasn't that big a deal. They had time to come up with a good answer and if one person had to compromise then they would, and Kaine didn't mind if that person was him. After a bit more talking there was a knock on the door tilting his head he watched it open and instantly perked up when he saw that it was Tenmo. Shooting up into a sitting position and looking over his handsome Pup his eyes raking over that gorgeous figure.

Xavier hadn't been expecting the sudden movement from Kaine and thus had to shift to look around the younger vampire to get a look at the suit that Tenmo was wearing a small smile appearing on his face. "You definitely look great." The older vampire commented before Xavier lost any chance to say or even look over Tenmo anymore Kaine seeming to suddenly have a bunch of energy and moved into his way again.

"You look sexy!" Kaine happily stated his eyes sparkling a bit as he was looking over his extremely attractive puppy. Hopping off the desk he moved over to Tenmo and looked him over more closely letting out a pleased sound while admiring that handsome body. "Definitely love it." Kaine commented before he leaned up for a kiss.

“Thank you” Tenmo managed to squeeze out before he was easily distracted by Kaine quickly coming up to him. He chuckled when the other said how good he looked, loving the pleased sounds he heard from the others aeeing his outfit. “I am glad you liked it..Sorry i took so long with father” Tenmo smiled and happily kissing him back. “Father has to make sure he looked perfect and wanted his suit to ‘make him look cute but also sexy’” Tenmo chuckled at his father gushing over all those little details. “Hopefully you like it..” He looked up at Xavier before going back to Kaine and kissing him deeply.

"It's okay. Xavier read me stories while you guys were gone." Kaine said not adding how he had complained most of the time and pouted bored. It wasn't as fun bugging Xavier when he knew he could be with Tenmo instead, even though he was glad that his Puppy had spent time with his father. As they were told his his father had felt about the whole process, wanting his suit to make him look perfect and cute but also sexy Kaine chuckled softly amused by that but he could also hear an amused laugh from Xavier as well. Getting a deep kiss he was extremely eager to return it wrapping his arms around that handsome wolf of his.

"You're father tries too hard, he already looks cute, and will continue to know matter what he is wearing. I'm also positive he'll look sexy in anything." Xavier commented a bit amused that Adrian wanted the suit to make him look cute and sexy. It wasn't remotely hard for him to look that way to Xavier. "I'm sure I will. Your father knows me better than anyone." He admitted with a small smile as he leaned back in his chair ignoring the mess of his papers and stuff all over the office thanks to Kaine's entrance earlier and knocking everything on the floor.

“Yeah, wanted to get nice things to tie his hair back and everything. I swear my father is going to run himself into the ground with this wedding” Tenmo laughed, giving Kaine another deep kiss. “He is really excited too..You haven’t even proposed yet and he is going nuts” He laughed, watching his father plan a wedding when he wasn’t even proposed to yet. Sure he would say yes regardless but it was cute. “He mentioned cake flavors too and wanted to know if you had a preference. He wants to get that done so he can start testing lanterns and making the border look nice and elegant..I believe he said like a night sky and lights that look like both of our eyes” Tenmo chuckled more at remembering his father saying all these things. “I don’t know what sort of happiness and romance voodoo magic you did on Father but it hit him like a truck” Tenmo laughed, kissing Kaine on his neck.

"That's so cute..." Xavier mused happily hearing that Adrian had wanted to get nice things to even tie his hair back for the wedding. He had to admit he absolutely loved how excited about the wedding his Pup was, even if he still had the most important part of proposing to get done. "No... I can't say I have a preference." He admitted with a soft smile. "Make the border look elegant, huh?" Xavier repeated with amusement. "I'm glad he's so happy and excited though. It really makes his face brighten up." He admitted when Tenmo told him he didn't know what sort of romance and happy voodoo magic he had hit his father with. "Though hopefully he doesn't work too hard." He commented absently.

Kaine happily remained close to Tenmo as he was talking to Xavier about how his father was behaving, it was amusing and he honestly found it quite sweet how excited he was about planning the wedding. "I'm sure the wedding will be perfect." Kaine commented with a smile. He was sure that Adrian would do really well with the wedding planning and that it'd end up being a great event and making amazing memories. The kiss to his neck made him smile happily at Tenmo, "I hope you and your dad had fun today though. You two don't seem to see much of each other these days."

“I’m sure he won’t..Seop everything at the drop of a hat when you finally pop the question” Tenmo laughed but had a feeling it was true. “With the way he acted when we were just talking normally about being allowed to marrry..” Tenmo looked over at Kaine with a smile before continuing the sentence, “..He would probably want to spend some “quality time” with you or just be all over you regardless” Tenmo teased, pulling Kaine close to him.

"I would hope I'd be able to get him to drop things long enough to at least have a nice dinner with me after the proposal." Xavier mused, he would of course drag him away from planning if he had too. "I do like the sound of that." He admitted with a pleased look crossing his face. Xavier really would love it if Adrian was all over him or wanted to spend some "quality time" with him regardless. He fully planned on taking him out to a nice restaurant after proposing to make the night even more special, he just hadn't figured out how exactly he wanted to propose yet.

Kaine was happy when he was pulled close to Tenmo leaning up to kiss the other's cheek gently. "Did you have fun with your father at least?" He asked curiously. His eyes were once more raking over his cute wolf's form and how he was looking in the suit really liking the look. Humming appreciatively he turned his gaze back to Tenmo and flashed a happy smile, "My Puppy really does look dashing in a suit."

“Father would like that a lot” Tenmo said with a big smile on his face. “He would definitely forget about planning for awhile to spend the time with you” Tenmo smiled warmly at Xavier before looking at Kaine. “I had fun with him, it was nice to spend he time with him” Tenmo smiled, kissing his cheek. “You like it..?” Tenmo smirked, kissing the others neck, his ears popping out and twitching happily. “If you need help proposing at all, let me know!” Tenmo smiled back at Xavier, wanting to help if he needed it to make his father happy, whether he knew it or not.

"Good. I don't want him overdoing anything." Xavier said when Tenmo assured him that his father would definitely forget about planning for a while to spend time with him. Being told that if he needed help proposing at all to let him know he gave Tenmo a small smile, "I will, thank you." It was something he was being honest about, if Tenmo was willing to help him with the proposal he may just have to take him up on it. Especially since he knew he had a lot that he needed to do. He still didn't have a ring and suddenly he decided to ask the other a question he had yet to know what the answer was. "Tenmo... what's Adrian's favorite color? Honestly, until he started planning the wedding we never covered it and even then he just asked me what mine were." Xavier asked curiously determined to put that color into the engagement ring.

"Good. You two really haven't had the chance to spend much time together lately." Kaine commented glad that Tenmo had fun with his father especially since he hadn't seen much of him lately. Just as he had not seen much of Xavier lately either. When he was asked if he liked the suit he happily nodded, "You look extremely sexy in a suit." The comment was an honest one and he could certainly get used to seeing Tenmo in a suit more often. Granted, aside from this wedding and their own he probably wouldn't see it again. At least that was what he was assuming from the time that he had spent with him and not seeing him in one sooner.

Tenmo was glad he could help be a part of his fathers wedding day in as many shapes and forms was possible of him. He turned to face Xavier when he had asked him a question. “Not counting your eye color, his favorite color is midnight blue. Probably because it looks like the sky at night..” Tenmo mused with a small smile before Kaine got his attention.

“I would certainly hope So..” Tenmo said with a smirk as he did a little spin around with his ears and tail out. “I will make sure I get a nice suit made for the wedding. I don’t want my suit to spoil our wedding” He said with a smirk.