An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

A small smile appeared on his face feeling Tenmo's lips on his back in a light kiss before the wolf was resting his head on his shoulder. "Mhmm." Kaine mused reaching back with his right hand to run his fingers along his husband's jaw. "It does sound like fun. Who knows? One of us may be a natural and if not then we can at least see who falls of the most." He mused willing to make a bit of friendly competition out of it. "Then a nice lunch in one of the hotel's restaurants and finish the day off with a walk along the beach at sunset. Sounds romantic." Kaine mused a bright smile appearing.

Tenmo let out a low hum at the hand that graced his jawline. “A friendly competition of who fails the least wouldn’t hurt. Sounds like a good time to me” He said with a small nod of his head. “And both of those things sound rather romantic, I’d love a walk on the beach with this cutie” He nipped playfully at the others neck. The vacation wasn’t even close to over here or in the Amazon or at all and he was already enjoying himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaine was glad to hear that Tenmo was up for some friendly competition. Just the thought made him happy and excited for tomorrow, to get back down to the gorgeous beach and another day with his husband. The nip at his neck was met by a soft subs before he was tilting his head back to catch the others lips in a loving kiss. Breaking the kiss he offered a small smile, "For our Amazon trip I thought we could live off the grid. Meet some local tribes and get a truly unique experience."

“Let’s be careful if we go off the grid though. The local tribes, providing we come across any, May not be too keen on foreign visitors. I’m sure invaders or some other kind would not make us easily welcomed. But I hope we can be friendly with them” He nodded, a soft smile on his features. “And you can tell them how I will kick your ass at surfing” He said with a more devious grin.

"True. We can take care in meeting and staying with any tribes. I expect to be met with some unease and possibly even hostility in the beginning but we aren't your average travelers either." Kaine replied with a small smile even though he knew Tenmo had a good point. They would need to be careful and look after themselves going off the grid, but he was excited for the trip and wanted to experience it in a truly unique way. "Oh? You seem to think you're going to beat me in surfing. How cute." He teased his husband back with a smirk. Turning his head he caught the wolf's lips in a kiss, as their lips parted a smile had replaced his smirk. "I'm going to love watching you try to beat me at surfing." He mused.

• 2 weeks later...

“I’m a natural in the water! I’m your puppy after all, I will at minimum not wipe as much as you!” Tenmo teasingly taunted with a small laugh. “I’ll figure it out, I’m sure we will have fun regardless..I still want to kick your ass” He laughed, holding him close after they kissed. “I’m sure we should take everyone on a family vacation once the little guy is born” He said, referring to the baby on the way

"I love that confidence, though it just makes me more determined to beat you." Kaine mused with a pleased smile on his face. He was excited for them to try surfing and to figure out who really would beat the other when it came to it. Laughing when Tenmo said that he still wanted to kick his ass, turning his head to give the other another kiss. "I'll let you try." He purred with a smirk. "A family vacation with everyone after the baby is born sounds lovely." He admitted really liking the sound of that. It could be a lot of fun and he felt that everyone probably needed some time away from their home. It wasn't very often anyone got to leave the area before. Now that the pack and coven were practically one unit it was easier for them to come and go as they pleased.

• 3 weeks later...

“I’d like to see you try! I am not going to let you hand my ass to me on a silver platter. You got to work for it..even then I won’t let you win” Tenmo smirked, liking the playfulness he was sharing with Kaine. “We will have to share the idea with everyone when we get back. I think most of us would appreciate a vacation after all we both had been through. If some didn’t want to come for any reason or can’t travel, they can watch the houses while we are gone” He smiled warmly, kissing Kaines cheek

"So you're going to make me work hard and still not let me win?" Kaine playfully pouted acting like it was the end of the world that Tenmo wasn't going to just hand him the victory even though he didn't mind. "I am sure everyone will be extremely happy by the idea. Then we can discuss where we'd like to go for that vacation too. Getting everyone away from there will be good for everyone after all." Kaine commented with a smile. After a few minutes he closed the laptop and set it down on the coffee table before he was shifting around to kiss Tenmo deeply and passionately.

Tenmo nodded in agreement, figuring everyone would enjoy it and any couples could enjoy some proper romantic time wherever they vacation. He growled happily when he was deeply Nd passionately kissed, returning it with just as much gusto. “Careful or I will take you so hard your muscles will hurt..and you’d be at a disadvantage” He teased with a tiny smirk

A deep aroused groan escaped Kaine when Tenmo spoke, his eyes alight with lust. "Don't tease me with a good time." He purred before leaning forward to nip at his husband's neck a bit roughly. He loved the idea of Tenmo taking him like that, not caring if it would really put him at a disadvantage in their little friendly competition or not. Since he was sure even if the wold did do that it would also hinder his lover's performance. A small smirk appeared on his face as he ran his fingers teasingly down his puppy's chest. "But I doubt you'll follow through with such a little threat." He mused playfully a teasing smirk on his face. A second later and Kaine was getting to his face with a wink and moved away from the other liking the idea of teasing the other and being a bit flirty. It wasn't like he had really gotten the chance to be all that seductive and flirty back home, even after they had gotten married things had still been a bit hectic. So he was ready to take full advantage of the opportunity. Truly excited for just how much sex they'd be able to have here, especially knowing no one would be interrupting them.

• 3 weeks later...

Tenmos ears popped out as he let out a low pleased growl when the other ran his hand down his chest. Not follow up on that threat he said? “Not follow up on it..You think I wouldn’t threaten you with sex and not follow up on that? And when you are being so damn teasing?” he growled, grabbing his arm and pulling him onto the bed and proceeding to pounce on him. “I don’t think my husband would object to the threat all that much?” He smirked, tail swaying behind him

"I don't know... you seem kind of tired these days. Maybe I'm more than you can keep up with." Kaine teasingly replied when his husband spoke. His arm being grabbed had his smirk growing when it seemed to be in a blink of an eye that he was pulled down onto the bed before his Puppy was pouncing on him. "I don't think your husband would ever object to such a lovely little threat." Leaning up he nipped the others neck before he winked and shifted beneath his sexy husband. As though he was getting ready to try to slip away and make his puppy work harder even if he did really like the sound of the threat and was eager to see the other follow through with it.

“Good..” Tenmo said before he noticed Kaine was trying to wiggle out from underneath him. He pinned the others wrists to the bed with a quiet growl. “Uh uh uh do not think you are going anywhere little vampire” He said with a big smirk on his face. “Don’t think you are getting away from me after enticing me like that!”

Tenmo grabbing and pinning his wrists to the bed and telling him he wasn't going anywhere. A playful growl was his response eyes locking with his husband's his smirk still planted firmly on his face. "I don't think I'm getting away, I know I will." He teased his eyes lighting up. More than willing to wiggle away the moment Tenmo let his guard down for even a second.

“You aren’t..and that is a promise” Tenmo said with another low growl, making his grip on the others wrists tighter. “You aren’t going anywhere love...I will take you again...and again...all night if I could. But I will have to make do with one rough one so we can wake up in time” He purred into th others ear

A purr escaped Kaine at the idea of Tenmo taking him again and again all night long. Truly loving the idea of that though the one rough round as compensation was definitely a positive and a worthy exchange. "How about instead of telling me about it you just do it." Kaine purred leaning up the best he could in his current position to give his husband a deep kiss. Giving a tug against his puppy's grip on his wrists wanting to encourage his wolf to just do it already. Wanting it more and more with each passing second.

Tenmo growled louder, hoisting the others legs over his shoulder. “I plan on it” He said as his tail twitched behind him, moving to bite roughly into the others shoulder not with the intention of hurting him. He was quick to spread his cheeks and thrust into him, not wanting to beat around the bush. He wanted Kaine and he wanted him now, also wanting to make good on his own ‘threat’

Kaine was definitely excited with the prospect of Tenmo taking him hard and delivering on his threat knowing he was going to love it. A moment later and his legs were hoisted over his husband's shoulder and his sexy puppy was biting his shoulder roughly. An aroused groan parted Kaine's lips which was followed by a surprised but excited gasp as Tenmo thrust into him. "Ugh... Now let's see you deliver in that threat puppy..." Kaine spoke urging his husband to take him hard. Wanting and needing to feel how rough Tenmo could be with him and not caring if anyone heard the sounds of their pleasure. He was quick to urge his husband's movements, even teasing the idea of slipping away from him again when he felt the wolf's grip loosen as he focused on his movements. Kaine's pleasure filled voice easily filling the room as his body was rocked with intense pleasure.

Tenmi felt the other shift under him as if he was going to leave. He knew he was just teasing him but he still let out a low growl, gripping the others hips tightly with a small nail dig into them. “You’re not going anywhere love..” He smiled a toothy grin before getting started at a rough pace. He did not care how gentle he was being, of course not going on full on hurting him

Feeling the tight grip on his hips and seeing that grin made him groan again head tilting back as his eyes drifted shut. Sure he had no interest in actually getting away especially with such a lovely rough pace but he enjoyed teasing the idea all the same. Kaine knew that Tenmo wasn't using all his strength to take him avoiding hurting him and he didn't mind. The peace was still rough as he felt his husband's cock slamming into him, still rough as he felt the other ravaging his hole, his insides being constantly rubbed just right and feeling constant stimulation. "Tenmo!" He gasped his body shuddering feeling his body submitting completely to such a rough fuck. But he loved every second of it, his body losing itself in the actions. The rough and constant stimulation making his body twitch as his voice easily filled the room, clinging to the bedsheets and his husband. Quickly being pushed to his release, it hit him hard his vision even vanished seemingly going completely white. He screamed his husband's name in pleasure still feeling how his whole body was responding with an acute sensitivity.

Kaine had wanted to hold of his release but he had already taken the rough thrusts for awhile and just couldn't hold it off anymore. It had been intense and amazing something Kaine had to admit he really enjoyed. He definitely could feel a soreness in his body already but he loved the feeling. And was already eager to see how he'd feel come morning. Blinking a few times to get his eyes to focus he grinned up at Tenmo, "That... was amazingly intense. I could get used to being taken like this every now and then." He hinted to wanting his husband you take him like this again. Even if it was more of a treat sort of thing and not frequent.

Tenmo growled happily at the others loud crying of his name, keeping up his fast paced thrusting. The others cried drove him insane, forcefully biting into the others shoulder just barely below puncturing the skin. He kept up his rough fast paced thrusts until they both hit their release.

He breathed heavily as they were both coming off their high, letting go of his grip on the others shoulder. “That is a request I can easily fulfill” He purred, kissing over the others bite mark. “I love you very much love” He said softly as he laid back on the bed, holding the other close

A pleased smile appeared on his face when Tenmo so easily agreed saying that it was a request he could easily fulfill. It definitely made him happy to think about it and how much he'd look forward to those times. Not that he didn't enjoy or look forward to sex with his husband in general. He certainly did and was sure that Tenmo knew how much he enjoyed and looked forward to their intimate moments together. The kisses over the bite mark helped sooth the skin, and Kaine was happy to just lie there breathing heavily and enjoy the afterglow of the moment.

"I love you too, Puppy. More than the world itself." Kaine replied nuzzling into his wolf as he was pulled close. "You're so comfy and warm." He purred out with a small smile as his eyes finally opened and he looked up at the other's face. "Now let's get some sleep so I can kick your ass tomorrow at surfing." He teased the other.

The next morning Tenmo had been right, he was sore from the night before but it just made him even happier and from the way he was happily bouncing around their room to get ready it wasn't very obvious. At least not to anyone who didn't know him since there were the winces or shifts in his stance when he stood still or sat down. Their surf lesson was as fun as Kaine had expected and he enjoyed their little competition not caring in the end who won, it was just a bunch of fun in general. It seemed that statement could also be used to describe the rest of their time in the Bahamas. It had been a bunch of fun, and they had done numerous more activities sexual and otherwise. In the end though Kaine was happy to say goodbye Bahamas and hello Amazon.

During the plane ride Kaine slept through most of it, leaning against his husband's side and knowing he wasn't missing anything interesting. Upon their landing he was happy to meet up with a man he had arranged for them to meet who would give them all the supplies they would need to survive in the jungle away from civilization. Kaine had arranged for them to live more like the natives and have permission to explore the rain forest without worry. Their luggage before had been sent back home and he had made sure Xavier had gotten them.

After slipping into his backpack and making sure that Tenmo also had his on he lead the way from the airport with the man who would be giving them a ride to their drop off zone. "I hope you won't mind living off the grid for this leg of our adventure. I thought it'd be a nice change compared to our Bahama trip and the luxury we surrounded ourselves with there." Kaine expressed to his husband having kept much of this part of the journey a secret because he had wanted it to be more of a honeymoon surprise.

Tenmo was on the plane, thinking about their part of their honeymoon in the Bahamas. Their surfing ‘competition’ was a fun point of their vacation, half of it trying to knock each other off their boards. He was a bit woobly at first but he got the hang of it, howling happily in victory cheers when he was riding some of the smaller waves without too much issue. Overall that part of their honeymoon was a fun one..Tenmo mused as he looked to a sleepy Kaine. He kissed the top of the others head before he soon nodded off

He was a bit surprised at the level of off the grid Kaine had set up for this portion of the honeymoon, seeing all of their supplies. Tenmo didn’t complain as he followed Kaine out of the airport with their backpacks. “You meant it when you said off the grid. I’ll be happy to go on the wild side quite literally. Keep a handle on your puppy” He teased with a small wink and a smirk

"Definitely." Kaine agreed with a nod when Tenmo said that he had meant it when he had said off the grid. There was no luxury here, and he had made it that way for a very good reason, feeling like this would be better for his puppy to run and explore truly without limit. With a soft laugh he lightly smacked the other's arm, "Oh believe me, I'll be able to keep a handle on my puppy just fine. Besides, I think my handsome puppy is going to thoroughly enjoy what this part of our honeymoon has in store." Kaine expressed as they were getting out of the truck at the drop off zone. He thanked the man and confirmed their pick up location which would be at the end of the week before he was turning back to his husband as the man drove away.

"Shall we?" He asked with a small wave of his hand motioning to the thick forest edge that was greeting them on either side of the dirt path that acted as a road and giving the other a chance to decide what direction they should go in. "I have a map of the forest he gave us with the location of our extraction point in a week but we also have a GPS so I'm not concerned where we go beforehand. Not like we will have a hard time making that trip in a day." He mused talking about how fast a vampire and werewolf were capable of traversing. Even in an unknown biome like this he was sure that they would be able to make that trip in less than 24 hours no matter where they were beforehand.