An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Sticking his tongue out playfully when Tenmo told him he was just joking he listened as his husband mentioned it was always good to be updated. "I'm sure he will. He has to." Kaine instantly said at the mention of hoping Kai would wait for them, as far as Kaine was concerned the child had no choice. "The council would probably handle matters in Xavier's absence. They're normally the ones who handle such matters. Xavier is just usually the one who has the final say, without him they'd just go by the results of a council vote." Kaine explained figuring that was what would happen. "That's true... Xavier and Adrian might be better off waiting for Kai to arrive... we don't know when exactly he'll come, it could be any time or not for another month or two." He admitted as they made their way up to their room. Having stripped and climbed into bed Kaine curled instantly around Tenmo when the other had done the same. Pulling the blankets over them and letting his eyes drift shut with a happy sigh. "Bed time." He purred ready to get some sleep.

“True..And I am sure the other pack members would help me since I am kind of alpha by default in his absence as his blood son” Tenmo said with a small nod, knowing older pack members would be more than happy to help. He wrapped an arm around Kaine, smiling softly to himself. “Good night gorgeous..” He said softly with a small smile

Kaine nodded knowing Tenmo was right, if needed older members of the pack would be more than willing to help Tenmo out. A small amused smile appeared when he mentioned being the alpha by default as Adrian's blood son when the other wolf was absent. "Oh believe me, I vividly remember the last time you were active alpha." Kaine teased with a playful nudge of his sexy wolf. Lying against Tenmo his eyes were shut and he was already falling asleep when he heard Tenmo say good night, just mumbling something unintelligible when it registered with his tired brain a moment later. It was seconds after that Kaine was out, fast asleep against his husbands side and nuzzling into him establishing the other's presence in his sleep despite having an arm wrapped around his waist.

Waking in the morning to the room phone ringing Kaine tiredly got up and answered it, hearing that it was a wake up call and reminder of their scuba trip this morning. Kaine politely thanked the woman on the other end before he was stretching his muscles and moving back to make sure Tenmo was getting up. Kissing his husband before he was speaking, "Come on sleepy pants. You either get up now and shower with me, or you miss the chance until we return from the trip. Or... I'll go without you." He purred before heading towards the bathroom with a soft laugh.

“You’ll have to remind me tomorrow..I seem to have forgotten” Tenmo mumbled sleepily before he closed his eyes and fell deep asleep. He let out a loud yawn the next morning to Kaine kissing him, loving the way he was woken up. “I’m coming..” Tenmo let out another yawn as he saw some texts on his phone from Otso. Probably about the pictures..Tenmo thought to himself as he figured he could check them after the shower. He rubbed his eyes as he made his way towards the shower

A bright smile appeared on Kaine's face when Tenmo said he was coming, darting off for the shower. He only had to strip out of his boxers as he turned on the water before he was stepping under the warm spray with a soft sigh, already feeling energetic and excited about the trip. As he finished washing his hair he noticed Tenmo entering the bathroom making a bright smile reappear on his face, "Come on sleepy head." He mused with a soft laugh. Opening his arms for the other and signaling he was ready for Tenmo to join him in the shower not that his husband really needed an invitation. There was always an invitation for the wolf to get in the shower with him. Something he was sure that Tenmo was more than aware of.

“I’m coming, quite the morning person today” Tenmo chuckled before stripping his boxers and getting into the shower. “Let’s get a nice breakfast after scuba diving or room service it. Up to you” Tenmo purred as he cleaned himself up. “How much time do we have until we need to get to the boat? I assume they called us with enough notice to get ready” He said, holding back another yawn as the warm water was finally starting to wake him up more

"I'm excited! How can I not be a morning person?" Kaine mused as Tenmo finally joined him in the shower. Wrapping his arms around the wolf he leaned up for a kiss before allowing Tenmo to get back to washing up and he returned to washing himself as well. "We have about an hour and a half. We could probably have breakfast now before we go as long as it doesn't take forever to get here." Kaine admitted as he was finishing up and already stepping out of the shower. "I'm just glad we didn't need to set an alarm, that they set up a wake-up call. Since I personally didn't set an alarm and we most likely would have missed the trip otherwise." Kaine admitted unless Tenmo had set an alarm and he hadn't realized it. "How'd you sleep?" Kaine asked as he was pulling on a fresh pair of boxers and slipping into shorts and a t-shirt before getting some shoes on so he was ready when they had to head down to the lobby.

“We only have to go down to the lobby so let’s room service breakfast now then” Tenmo smiled wan he stepped out of the shower. “And I slept great, the bed was so fucking comfortable like sleeping on a damn cloud” He laughed as he kept the towel wrapped around his neck, letting his wolf ears and tail twitch happily in the privacy of their room..at least until room service got there. “What looks good to you? Might just get a meat lovers omelette with sausage and toast”

"Sounds good!" Kaine agreed when Tenmo said they should room service breakfast. He had grabbed the room service menu after plopping down on the couch in the suite and was looking it over when his handsome wolf joined him. Smiling a little at seeing his wolf ears and tail for the first time since they had arrived at the hotel. "That sounds good." He mused before looking it over again, "I don't know... maybe the breakfast pizza... it's never too early for pizza especially with sausage and bacon..." Kaine admitted with a small smile. After deciding that was definitely what he wanted he also decided to get a cup of tea as well, figuring he didn't need the extra energy coffee would give him. Reaching over for the phone he dialed the room service number and made their order, being told it would be up for them in the next 20 to 30 minutes he thanked them before turning to Tenmo. "We have about 20 to 30 minutes, which means I get a better morning kiss while we wait." He purred. Not that he expected to kiss for the full time they had to wait but he definitely wanted another kiss. Leaning over he caught Tenmo's lips in a deep kiss with a pleased hum.

“A coffee for me please, with a small bit of sugar and milk” Tenmo said before the other put in the order over the phone. “I was debating getting that myself” He chuckled when the other hung up the phone. He loved a freshly baked breakfast pizza, it always had at least sausage on it which he loved. “Of course I’d give you a good morning kiss, don’t need to ask me twice” He laughed quietly before leaning forward and returning the others deep kiss. Warm and sweet as always..He thought with a low hum

Making sure he ordered Tenmo's coffee exactly as the other said he wanted it and having the order confirmed by being read back to him he hung up the phone. "It does always have a nice ring to it." He admitted with a laugh. A good and freshly baked breakfast pizza always sounded good, and he had yet to try one he didn't like so it seemed like the perfect thing to order. His smile only got bigger when Tenmo said he didn't need to ask him twice for his morning kiss, wrapping his arms around his husband's neck as they kissed. Eyes drifting shut, and thoroughly enjoying the kiss. The moment their lips parted he smiled at the wolf, "How romantic..." He mused with a chuckle. "I still hope I get to pet a shark." He added before he shifted to get comfortable against Tenmo's side and wait for their breakfast.

“You and the shark again..I’m starting to think you will love the shark more than me. How could you after all we had been through together?” Tenmo said with a fake dramatic voice, falling back on the bed with a laugh. “For real though, we will try to get a shark petting in before we head off for the Amazons” He said with a loving kiss to his cheek. He put his wolf ears and tail away when he heard room service soon approach the door, thanking them for the food as they pushed a small trolley car inside before leaving

"I don't know... I might be." Kaine playfully teased when Tenmo mentioned thinking he would love the shark more than him. Of course a large smile appearing showed he was just teasing the other before playfully smacking his husband. "Yay!" He said when the other promised they'd get a shark petting in before they left for the Amazon. "Not one of those wannabe sharks though! I want to pet a great white! Or a tiger... maybe a bull? But definitely a great white!" Kaine said listing off sharks he'd pet while not even allowing himself to think of the stupid tiny sharks one could find in an aquarium or such. He wanted to pet a real shark, not something under two feet. Even a two foot shark would be disappointing. Their food arriving made his stomach growl and he was eager to take a bite of his breakfast pizza and hum happily before sipping at his tea. "This is so good!" He said through a mouthful of food before he focused on eating again.

“Granted, we are not putting ourselves in danger to pet a shark mind you. Want to give you what you want without killing you” Tenmo shook his head with a smile. He couldn’t help but laugh to himself at the sight of Kaine saying how good the food was with a mouthful of food. “I’m glad..” He smiled while he nibbles on some toast with grape jam. Tenmo was quick to eat very last bite, setting all the empty plates on the cart to put back outside when it was time for them to leave. “When you’re ready to go babe, we will head down”

"I'd die happy if it did kill me!" Kaine said as though this was no big deal, but he had no intention of dying to pet a shark either. Or lose a limb, or anything else along the side of getting maimed, mauled or eaten. As they finished their breakfast, and he was finishing up his tea Kaine let out a happy and satisfied sigh. Setting the empty tea cup back on the trolly he made sure he was ready just as Tenmo said when he was they could head down. "I'm ready." Kaine replied giving himself another once over before grabbing their room key and his phone. "Let's go!" He lead the way out of the room, putting the room service cart outside their door as well and against the wall to keep it out of the way. Then he was taking Tenmo's hand as they went down to the lobby. It turned out that it wasn't a very big group, and that just made Kaine like the idea of this even more.

“Hey! I’m not going back by myself!” Tenmo laughed as he kissed his cheek. He followed the other down to the lobby, not surprised it was a small group for this early in the morning. The tour guide explained about the area where they were going and their return time in about an hour from now. They said they would explain about the equipment once on the boat, guiding them to a tour bus painted with people scuba diving on its side. They also explained proper behavior around any animals and friendly sharks and any behavior would either get you hurt and or ejects immediately from the tour.

"I highly doubt you would. You'd find another sexy guy whose just dying to spend every second of every day with you." Kaine teasingly replied. Listening to proper behavior around any animals of course made Kaine more interested in other things, after they made their way to bus he settled into a seat, Tenmo settling beside him. The drive to where they'd catch the boat wasn't very long, and before they knew it they were on the boat and heading to the dive site. When they got there they went over the equipment and how it worked before everyone was getting into their equipment. It wasn't long before they were all in the water and Kaine was definitely happy by this new perspective. Even if as a vampire he could stay under the water longer than an average human it was nice to not have to worry about when to resurface.

Tenmo held the others hand, happy to hear about the sharks Kaine so desperately wanted to pet. He only hoped they would stay friendly enough, it kept him on edge to make sure to stay at Kaines side of any animals approached. He got his equipment on, happy about getting into the water to go swimming regardless. Soon, they were all in the water, seeing a bunch of fish swimming amongst the coral. One bigger size shark approached the group, some immediately swimming far away to the other side of the boat where the ladder was

Kaine could sense his husband's unease and knew that the other hoped things would go smoothly since he was so determined he pet a shark today. Giving the other a small encouraging smile before he was turning to finish getting everything on, he was glad to hear there was a chance he'd be able to pet one. After getting in the water he had fun looking at all the different kinds of fish, pointing out a cute one that he would teasingly make a reference about Tenmo being that cute when they were back on the boat. But when a bigger sized shark approached the group, seemingly curious he was more than happy for the chance to try to pet one. Not even caring that the quite a few members of the group were swimming off to the other side of the boat and the ladder. Making sure that this was something that they were allowed to do by taking in the sharks behavior Kaine was more than willing to reach out and let his fingers brush against it as it swam past him. The shark didn't seem to mind, and continued to pay him no mind as it swam past. Getting his shark petting out of the way he was more content to just admire the other fish and the reef, when they made their way back to the boat as the trip was over he was more than willing to leave.

"This was really fun!" Kaine said as they were slipping out of the equipment a bright smile on his face. "We'll have to do it again some time." Not necessarily during this trip, but Kaine would be happy to go scuba diving again. As they made their way back to shore and the bus to go back to the hotel Kaine happily leaned against his boyfriend's side, "Got to pet that shark!" He said happily. "That'll be fun to tell everyone when you call to check on them once we're home." He mused.

Tenmo watched as the shark began to approach the group, keeping a close eye on Kaine the entire time. He watched carefully as Kaine extended his hand, able to brush his hand against the shark in a pet like he wanted to. He was able to relax after the shark went on its way, looking at some of the colorful coral towards the sea floor. The tropical fish looked so colorful and it was really beautiful to look at! He almost wish he had more time as it was soon time for the trip to end.

“It was fun! And you got your shark pet while still remaining in one piece” Tenmo chuckled as he took off his equipment and got on the bus. “I wish they had underwater cameras on the scuba diving, those fish are so many bright colors” He smiled softly as he wrapped an arm around the others waist

"You were the only one worried that I wouldn't still be in one piece." Kaine laughed as he leaned against Tenmo's side felling his husband's arm wrap around him. "You know... we could always sign up for another trip and buy an underwater camera to take pictures with while we're down there. They didn't have a rule against it after all, they just don't provide them." Kaine commented figuring if Tenmo wanted to they could sign up for another trip and buy an underwater camera for it so they could take pictures. The ride back to the hotel seemed to be quicker than the original ride to the boat but Kaine knew most of the reason for that was how excited he had been for the trip. Getting back to the hotel Kaine was more than happy to head back up to their room and plop down on the couch to turn the TV on while Tenmo made his call to check up on everyone.

“That sounds nice, let’s book it on our last day of the trip as a nice going away thing” Tenmo grinned, wondering if Kaine would agree with him. The ride felt like it was much quicker, feeling like he got there in the blink of an eye. He went right up to their room, picking up his cellphone. “Hey Dad, it’s Tenmo. Yeah, we are having a lot of fun! Kaine pet a shark and we went scuba diving” Tenmo laughed as his father seemed shocked on the other end but was glad they were enjoying themselves. “Hey, you want to talk to anyone Kaine?” He asked as he covered the phone to ask him

Kaine was watching the show he had stopped on when Tenmo asked if he wanted to talk to anyone, getting up he darted over to the other before a large smile appeared. "We both have to find out how Alise, Shi and Kai are doing! That baby can't come yet." He instantly replied encouraging Tenmo to ask to speak with the couple as he really wanted to know how things were for them even if they had only been gone for at most two days. But still, a lot could change in that time, "We also need to check in on Otso and Bryan... wonder if he's tried proposing or is thinking of it yet." He added curiously.

“I’ll get Bryan on the phone first then” Tenmo chuckled as he asked his father to go looking for Bryan as Kaine wanted to talk to him. Adrian went around the pack house, seeing and not being surprised by Otso and Bryan together. “Kaine wants to talk to you guys, Bryan you first” He tossed his phone over to him before he went back to taking care of some work. Otsos wolf ears perked up at hearing the couple was on the other end, saying “I’m going to grab a bite to eat quick while you talk” He smiled, givinghim a quick lip kiss before going off tot he kitchen

Bryan was of course admiring his sexy little wolf and enjoying spending time with him, not that they weren't almost always together. But that was definitely besides the point, since he really did enjoy every second they were together. Adrian suddenly appearing and telling him that Kaine wanted to talk to them throwing the phone to him first he caught it and was curious. "Hello?" He asked into the phone to hear Kaine's excited voice come from the other end. Kissing Otso back as his little wolf left he was listening as the smaller vampire was telling him about their trip before asking a question he had been expecting. "No I haven't." He replied simply with an eye roll.

"Why not?!" Kaine whined when Bryan told him he hadn't proposed yet. It seemed so obvious that he should and he had been hoping he would have by now. His eyes moved to Tenmo before he put it on speaker and was dragging Tenmo to the couch so they could get comfy and talk to everyone as they were doing so. Figuring the both of them could use talking to the others, and not just one of them at a time. "You really should. He'd love it." Kaine said once he had gotten comfortable resting his head in Tenmo's lap feeling like it was his turn to do this since he let his husband do so to him all the time. While he was doing that and holding the phone in one hand he reached out to run his fingers along his husband's jaw with the other a small admiring smile on his face as he did so. "How's the little wolf doing?" Kaine asked as he was doing this curious about how Otso was doing.