An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Xavier had to admit that even if they were traveling down memory lane right now that he had to admire how hot his husband looked like this. Even if it was a little fight to test out their strength after all this time had passed, he was more than happy to do that. They connected with each other at full speed and strength, which wasn't unusual in such a situation, growling possessively and dominantly since they were so close now. Even if he'd give it his all like he had back then it was not to kill his Pup this time, it was just to see who would end up besting the other.

A soft chuckle escaped Bryan when he saw how his little wolf was struggling to say anything with how good he was feeling, it just encouraged him of course. Purring happily and nipping in more places along his shoulders and back leaving mark after mark. The hand he had been using to admire the other's body and tease it came to a stop at the other's hard length, taking it in a firm grip he started to stroke him in time with his hips growling happily in Otso's ear as he felt the other's body responding to the added stimulation.

Adrian kept running at Xavier until they finally met each other in the middle. His hands connected with the others as he growled in a dominant way back at him. Wow Xavier fighting and growling like that was so hot! Adrian pressed himself back against the other, wanting to be able to take down Xavier in their friendly fight. It was kind of difficult when he looked as hot as he was at full power.

Otso growled louder as he felt Bryans hand stop on his hard length. The strokes were in time with those hard thrusts along wth the nipping and it drove him crazy. He kept moaning Bryans name, his claws gripping bundles of bed sheets into them. "B-Bryan...I'm...fuck.." Otso cried out in a high pitched growl, finding his release.

There was a strong part of Xavier that didn't want to go full force because he didn't want to hurt his husband, he had to ignored that part though since this was just a friendly little fight to see who'd come out on top. When they connected it was hard to tell, but his mind instantly started to admire the strength his sexy Pup still had. Finding it incredibly appealing and admirable, especially since he was sure that it had been awhile since Adrian had to actually fight. At least... he hoped it had been.

Oh those lovely pleasure filled growls made his heart skip a beat and a groan escape him, his little wolf just far too sexy to ignore. Seeing and feeling Otso's reactions underneath him was pushing him closer to his own release as well, letting out a deep pleasure filled groan when Otso was reaching his release feeling how he tightened around him. A few more hard thrusts and he was growling out his own with one final rough nip to the back of his neck. Breathing heavily he for a moment remained right where he was before he was pulling out and lying down on the bed beside his cute wolf.

Adrian kept up his strength, not ready to back down anytime soon. Their fight reminded him of that one fight all that time ago, the first time he...kissed the other. Sure, it was not with romantic intentions, but he remembered how much he wanted to win that fight that day. He had given him a deep kiss and called himself the winner. Now, time to relive some old memories. He pushed one of Xavier arm off of him and used his hand to pull the others head into a deep kiss. "I win.." He said with a small smirk.

Otso breathed heavily as he collapsed into the pillow beneath him. His mouth finally released the pillow, panting as he tried to control his breathing and heart rate. His hips were still up in the air as he was getting a grip on himself, finally collapsing fully into the bed.

Xavier had to admit even after all this time that he was caught off guard by the deep kiss he was pulled into but he couldn't really fight against such a lovely kiss either. Groaning softly into it, when it was broken he had to agree it was a good strategy but a small smirk appeared as he reached up, taking the other's hair in his firm grip and pulling him back into another kiss. "Let's kiss a few more dozen times and then we'll decide if you won or not." Xavier growled over the other's lips.

Bryan reached out and pulled the other against him once Otso had finally fully collapsed on the bed a pleased smirk on his face. "You're so sexy." He murmured holding the other tightly against him. Leaning down he kissed the top of the little wolf's head more than happy to just lie there with him in his arms. Running a gentle hand through the other's hair and letting out a happy sigh as his eyes drifted shut.

Adrian let out a quiet growl as even he was caught off guard by the others hair tugging and being pulled into another kiss. It was them getting together the first time all over again. "Challenge accepted.." He said with a small growl, being reminded of just how hot he found Xavier. He was hot then and maybe even hotter now, aging like a fine wine. He leaned forward to take the other in a wild and passionate kiss, holding Xavier close.

It didn't surprise him that Adrian was happy to accept his challenge, before he was being taken into a wild and passionate kiss. This was the type of fighting he was more than happy with, wrapping one arm around his cute Pup while the other hand was still buried in Adrian's hair. This really was traveling down memory lane, and he couldn't be happier about it really. When this kiss broke he was a bit breathless, but he didn't care all that much as he was soon leaning forward again to enjoy another deep kiss.

Adrian growled happily into his kiss, the kiss feeling even better after all these years. He didn't break the kiss until they both needed air, panting a bit. They were just as quickly kissing again, his grip tighter on the other. "Still kissing like a mad man you sexy beast. That first time you pulled my hair and showed off your dominance..I have to admit now was rather hot" He purred against the others lips.

Xavier chuckled softly, "It's not as though I didn't know you found it rather hot back then too." He purred as he leaned forward to give him another kiss before he was pulling back slightly the hand in Adrian's hair only tightening its grip. "I have to admit though, you look even more tempting now in your kimono than ever before... maybe because I know you're mine?" Xavier mused. "Now... how much convincing is it going to take to talk you into letting me strip you out of it?" He asked with a smirk.

"Someone who can match me in strength and show off his dominance over me? It was so fucking hot" Adrian said with a small growl. "Convincing? You can always try..Or you can catch me" He said with a teasing smirk. He let go of the other and ran off, his kimono lifted up in the breeze a bit from him running.

"Such a tease." Xavier mumbled with a soft chuckle shaking his head. He was quick to run after the other though, dead set he was going to catch his little wolf. Not to mention... he looked quite attractive running away from him like this and it made him want the man more and more. Chasing after him like this just made him think of those nights all so long again, and it encouraged him more, it was a bit of running and a few close catches before he finally managed to get a good chance to launch himself at Adrian and knock him to the ground. Though they did tumble a bit he growled happily as his arms locked around the other. "I think this means I get to undress you now." He purred happily.

Adrian enjoyed running away from Xavier, loving the thrill of the chase. They hadn't done this in so long either so it made it all the more thrilling. There were a few close calls but he managed to evade capture for the time being. Although at one point, he could feel the other pounce on him. They tumbled to the ground, rolling a bit before they came to a stop. "You earned it.." Adrian said with a small purr, letting out a low growl.

"I definitely did." Xavier purred as he shifted them so he was hovering above his sexy wolf once more. Looking over the other and how attractive he was, "You know... I think I should get to admire you under the stars more often. Really makes you look stunning." He said softly. Though he was actually quicker to strip Adrian not patient enough to take his time, a soft chuckle escaping him as he saw what the wolf had worn underneath to stop himself from being comando. "Aww! You wanted to make me work for it harder by adding more clothes I see?" He teased.

"The stars shining behind you make you the dashing one" Adrian said with a small smirk, speaking the truth. He watched as the other was quick to disrobe his kimono only to see the tiny shorts and the vest he was wearing. "All the more to enjoy when you take it all off handsome.." He purred, happy to be this wild with Xavier again.

"Been awhile since you got to enjoy that, huh?" Xavier mused as he leaned down to give his sexy pup another kiss. When it broke he moved to get rid of the vest and tiny shorts his husband was wearing determined to have him naked before him. Once he was completely naked before him he bent down to nip at his neck. "So lovely." Xavier purred as he moved down his body licking and kissing along it.

“We haven’t done it outside since..I honestly can’t remember. Ah, probably our reunion under the maple tree” Adrian purred, remembering Tenmo had to trick him with a hunt to take him out of the house. It was so weird to see Nippy again after all those years.._and now married with a kid! He growled happily at the others licks and kisses

"It has been awhile... maybe... we should make it a habit?" He purred as he moved further south until he reached the other's cock giving it a tentative lick before he was pushing his leg up to see that lovely hole. "It was one great reunion." He mused as he teased the other's hole with a finger at first before he was dipping his head down to lick at it. They didn't have any lube in the woods, but he was dead set he took his handsome pup here and prepared him well beforehand.

“We should..” Adrian hummed, not minding this happening more often. He would love a few more nights of...’fighting’. He let out a quiet growl when he felt the others tongue teasing him, loving the attention he had gotten. When was the last time Xavier teased him like that? Maybe Otso wouldn’t mind babysitting some times..his last resort being the twins.

It was fun to tease his wolf like this a bit more as well, but it didn't take him long to finish his preparations before he was shifting between the other's legs. Quick to slip out of his suit he was soon lining himself up and pushing into his husband with a pleased groan. Leaning down he caught the other's lips in a deep kiss, his hips moving on their own the pace already hard and fast from the beginning eager to enjoy this moment to the fullest right from the beginning.

Adrian would have teased him about how Xavier said all those months ago about being more gentle with sex more often. But now was not the time and he was feeling too damn good! It was like he was reliving their past all over again as their lips connected in another kiss. He wrapped his legs around the their for a firm grip, his tail swaying behind him and his ears twitching happily in pleasure

The kiss their lips met in this time was deep and Xavier was quick to take it over, and lean into it more. Kissing the wolf more dominantly and passionately, as their lips finally parted his breathing was more shallow, not that he entirely minded since he loved the kiss. His hips didn't falter even as he felt Adrian's legs wrapping around his waist, watched the other's cute reactions which only encouraged him.

Adrian let the other take over, loving the man who was so easily able to dominate him. This strong and sexy man was all his and no one elses..He groaned happily as the hips never lost their speed as they went back to kissing passionately. He planned, or at least hoped, to hold back his climax as long a possible. He wanted to enjoy this moment...

It really was perfect, having his sexy wolf under the stars for the first time since they had been reunited with each other, and having him dressed in that attractive kimono. It made him only ache for Adrian more and the fact that the man was his husband certainly hadn't helped with that. "You're far too perfect." He purred in the other's ear as his hips kept up their pace. Xavier absolutely loved his wolf and he wanted to cherish him every way possible, enjoy him and the reactions he got from that gorgeous body.

"You are the one who is perfect.." Adrian said with a small growl, feeling too good to try and speak clearly. His claws dug into the ground, letting out a loud growl when he felt a spot hit inside him. "Fuck Nippy.." He spoke with a growl, pressing his hips against the other. He was making small indents into the earth underneath him with how much his claws dug at the ground.

The reactions he was getting from Adrian really made the whole thing worth it, the wait, the chase, their little play fight. All of it. This moment was well worth the wait especially seeing his cute pup's claws digging into the ground which just made a smirk appear on his face before he was leaning down and nipping his neck once more before he let his fangs run along the skin. "What do you think, Pup? Should I have a little taste?" He purred playfully. Though Xavier was more than willing to have a little taste.