An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrian looked up at Xavier when he heard him ask if he should have a little taste. He looked up at the other with a small growl and a playful smile. "You know you want a taste of it..Tell me how good it tasted and how badly you want it?" He teased, knowing he was far from winning the battle for dominance.

A soft chuckle escaped him with how Adrian was currently behaving, how he was acting and telling him to tell the other how it tasted and how much he wanted it. "Even now you try to take control, huh?" Xavier mused leaning forward to nip at Adrian's neck, "Just admit it... you couldn't stop me from taking a sip even if you wanted to." He purred. They both knew that Adrian enjoyed it just as much as he did, and while he could play into it and describe in detail the way Adrian's blood tasted to him and how much he wanted to taste it he had to give the other a hard time about it first.

Adrian groaned at how right the other was in his statement. He wouldn’t want to stop Xavier from biting him..he just loved the feeling too much. The piercing feeling into his skin, the rush of heat and pleasure filling his body..it drove him crazy. “I like it too much..” He grumbled in ad admittance of some kind of defeat.

A smirk appeared on his face and he leaned forward to kiss the other's neck this time. "I know you do, love." He purred against the other's neck. "I love you my lovely little pup." Xavier really did too. With that said he let his fangs sink into the other's neck, promising himself he'd express to Adrian after how much he loved and wanted to taste and how great he tasted to him. Loving the other more than he truly felt could be expressed with words.

Adrian sink his claws further into the ground in anticipation, letting out a loud growl at the heat going through him. It triggered his release, collapsing into the earth underneath him. The cool of the earth felt good on his back, gazing up at Xavier with half lidded eyes. “Love my Nippy..” He purred softly

Xavier let out a pleased purr at the taste of Adrian's blood, he wasn't even drinking for long or had taken very much before he felt and heard the result of Adrian's climax. Not that he minded, his hips didn't stop until he had reached his own though, releasing his neck after and kissing over the bite to close the wound. Then he nuzzled the other gently a pleased smile on his face, "You're so beautiful." He murmured. Pulling out he sat back and looked over the adorable figure before him, "I suppose I could describe how delicious you taste now..." He murmured with a small smile giving Adrian a look as though he was asking if the wolf really wanted to know.

?You?re the beautiful one.. a beautiful vampire, husband father and grandfather? Adrian purred, not in a teasing way but more affectionate. He nuzzled the other in return before the other sat up, looking over at him. ?I really do want to know..? He said in a whisper, wondering what his blood tasted like to Xavier. Did everyone have a different taste?

"That's sweet." He mused as he leaned back on his hand looking over the other with a thoughtful and loving smile. When Adrian expressed that he did really want to know what he tasted like his loving smile grew and he chuckled softly, "Always so curious." Xavier said. Thinking for a moment he tried to figure out how best to describe it, "Well... to start with it's sweet, but not like over the top, almost like honey. But there is also a more... woodsy taste to it? Maybe like that of a truffle? It's a bit hard to explain. But it's definitely quite pleasant." Xander said trying to explain it but finding it a bit difficult to do so.

“That sounds delightful actually..Weird to think everyone has a flavor” Adrian mused as he snuggled up to the other. “Always have been curious, can the taste of ones blood change..? Like an event or their diet changes what they taste like? Or will one person always taste the same no matter what?” He asked more curious to learn. He should learn even more about vampires with a possible hybrid on the way

"The health of a person, their diet, even activities like sex can make a person's blood change flavor. Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse. Many vampires prefer to eat from their meals after or during sex for example, to us it tastes the best during that time. Some are quite picky about who they will eat from, taking in the scents of the blood first to test for scents they don't like. Test for toxins, or alcohol, or drugs. Vampires a great way to find out if one has a disease, if it affects the blood even a little a single bite is all it takes for a vampire to make a diagnosis." Xavier added explaining it a bit more. "We can be picky eaters sometimes. Others have strict rules against feeding from those close to them, and some from feeding from those they do not know. Things can get quite tricky."

“Understandable” Adrian said with a small nod of his head. There was a lot that went into drinking blood and even they had preferences. “Vampires would make good doctors..” He said with a chuckle before saying “I’m glad I taste good at least” with a warm smile. He leaned up to get another kiss from Xavier

"Many do become doctors, or lawyers. We definitely love to argue our case." Xavier laughed as he was more than happy to return the kiss he was given. "You've always tasted good to me." Xavier admitted with a small smile but wasn't remotely lying to the other. Adrian had always had an appeal blood wise, had always tasted really good.There were of course times tha the tasted better than normal, but it was the same with most people.

“Even if the fight ended quickly..brought back some memories” Adrian said with a chuckle. “It was nice to do that in my kimono again after so long” He grinned up at the other, leaning up to give him a peck on the cheek. Life was perfect..everything was perfect...

"It was definitely a trip down memory lane." Xavier mused with a smile leaning over to kiss the other's forehead. He was relaxing against the ground staring up at the night sky when he heard the other talk about wearing his kimono again after so long. "You looked just as gorgeous in it as you always did." He commented with a smile glancing towards Adrian again. "You're always gorgeous, but I have to admit I still have a soft spot for you in your kimono."

“You charmer” Adrian laughed, playfully shoving him. How did he get so lucky? He could only imagine how much their lives would have been different if things were any different. He was grateful for every second and knew Kai was going to exist in part due to the life he had with Xavier. That child is going to be loved so much

A small smirk appeared on Xavier's face at Andrian's comment as the other playfully shoved him. Stretching in the grass he soon sat up and turned to his handsome wolf, running his hand over the other's thigh as his smirk softened to a loving smile and leaned down for a quick kiss. "We should get back to the house though." He said softly even if he was more than happy to just sit there admiring the naked form of his husband in the moonlight.

Adrian smirked when the other when they said it was time to go home. He got his vest and shorts back on, carefully tying his kimono back up. He straightened his hair a bit before tying it back with the ribbon. “Ready?” He asked with a soft smile

A soft purr escaped him when he watched the other redress, having gotten back into his suit, he really was far too sexy. "I suppose." He mused as he moved closer wrapping an arm around Adrian's waist and heading towards the house again. Taking his time since he just wanted to enjoy the fact that in the end he had gotten his wolf and thus considered it a win whether or not he actually won any of the fights.

Adrian purred happily, resting his head on Xavier’s shoulder as they walked back to the house. He felt really good and felt refreshed after their time together. Xavier back in his suit after sex was also a sight he always loved to see

Xavier enjoyed their slow walk back to the house, since it was just more alone time he had with his sexy wolf who was resting his head on his shoulder as they walked. His husband really was perfect, and he couldn't have been more pleased that this was the man he had married. "Now that Shi is back we have another wedding coming up." Xavier commented as they walked through the trees towards the house. Not only did they have a child to plan for with the couple, but a wedding as well.

“Oh that is going to be a grand wedding for sure. Of course ours will always be the best but that certainly is a second. Shi overcoming so much prejudice..coming out of his shell..it definitely solidifies the new bonds the coven and pack share together” Adrian smiles warmly as he looked up at Xavier. “Now what would be an even more surprising wedding is an Otso/Bryan wedding” He chuckled as they drew closer to the house. “Never thought I’d see the day Shi gets married much less Otso bless his heart”

"Shi has accomplished and overcome a lot." Xavier agreed with a small smile as they were walking. His mind on Shi and Alise's wedding, but then he heard Adrian mention that Bryan and Otso would be an even more surprising wedding. "The only reason why that would be surprising is because Bryan isn't the marriage type. Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised at all, they seem to truly care for each other. Which is already more than I ever thought I'd see from Bryan." Xavier admitted. "Well... there is still a chance you won't get to see Otso marry, but we can always hope." He mused.

“Of course, I am not expecting them to get married anymore than I’d ever would have seen Shi getting married. My pack is full of surprises it seems” Adrian chuckled as they arrived back at the coven house. “Alise really did bring Shi out of his shell..it makes me happy. He talks more and dotes over her like she is a china doll. When he said he proposed I was so surprised, poor boy was probably a shaking leaf of nerves” He laughed at the idea of Shi working up the courage to himself.

"That's good. I wouldn't want anyone to get their hopes up for that wedding." Xavier admitted with a slightly shy smile. Though the pair were clearly in love and cared deeply for each other, he could not see Bryan taking that step and actually proposing. Xavier just hoped that the poor wolf wasn't sitting around thinking it'd happen. Shaking his head and pushing those thoughts from his mind Adrian was once again talking about Shi and Alise and how the wolf treated her. "I'm sure he was. But honestly... I'm sure most people during a proposal are a shaking mess. He does treat her really well though and she has changed him quite a bit as well." He agreed. Thinking about Shi and Alise. "He's a good guy, and I wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of Alise." Xavier had to admit that. He had always been worried about her, he worried about all of his coven members especially the girls since the world was an unforgiving world especially with hunters and rogues in the world.

"I am glad you think so..I am just thrilled and cannot wait for the wedding and their child. I would not be surprised if Otso didn't already offer to help make her dress or the cake. He always loved weddings or just big celebrations in general. He has a knack for baking and clothes" Adrian laughed as they finally stepped through the doorway. "Going to put some normal clothes back on and check up on the pack members and see how everyone is doing" He said with a small nod.