Page 293 of 351 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3501
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

"I can't help it, you're being so cute my little wolf." Bryan purred happily. He loved the way Otso's face burned a bright red and how he buried his face in his chest in an attempt to hide it from him. Which only made a pleased hum escape him even as he was lightly wacked by the smaller wolf making him laugh softly. "But I love you, burning cheeks and all." He teased a bit more.

Happy when Shi joined her in the water she instantly grabbed the body wash and a sponge, starting to gently was the other's body. A happy smile on her face while she was doing so, humming softly to the both of them and thinking about how great things were now. She had the love of her life back, and all would be well now, as she washed his body she traced over the figure that was once quite muscular and toned now it was weak and skinny. Still she admired the body, because it was her fiance's body and that made her love it. Even if she was still intent to see him put on some more weight and become more healthy once more, determined to take care of him completely.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Otso moved his face so he could see Bryans face, despite all his teasing. “I love you too Bryan..” age smiled bashfully, his cheeks still a rosey red. He rested his head on the others chest, wrapping his arms back around the other.

Shi closed his eyes and let the others hands wash over his body. He wanted to get back into shape again, to get his old body back. It couldn’t have been that long but every day without her felt like forever. He wanted to be back to the ripped more muscular man he was, even with the loss of his arm. He felt self conscious about the way he looked, needing to reassure himself from his dark thoughts Alise didn’t care..she still loved him..she was still alive..

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"It really should be a crime for you to be this adorable all the time." Bryan teased his wolf a little more after Otso had told him that he loved him too. Boy did he love hearing those words, they made his heart skip a beat before it was racing, and made him feel incredibly happy. Otso in general made him feel that way, but it seemed to intensify with his boyfriend telling him that he loved him.

As she watched him and hummed to them she became aware of how much weight he had lost. Some time had definitely passed, but she had not thought it had been that much time. Granted... she had also entered a deep depression and Alise had to admit she had rarely left her room. One day had faded into another and she had a terrible sense of night and day. So she wasn't entirely sure of just how much time had actually passed. Shaking that thought from her mind she reached for the shampoo a small smile appearing, "You know... after we thought you had died Tenmo brought your shampoo here. He thought it might help me feel better. I have to say now it was a good decision on his part." She mused thoughtfully as she was putting some in her hands before starting to wash his hair.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“If it’s a crime that I am cute, than it’s a death sentence for you for being so sexy and perfect” Otso said with a soft blush on his cheeks. He purred happily in the others chest, his tail popping out and swaying happily behind him.

“Otso has always been good with that kind of thing..making people feel better. He always wants to se people happy and is a good ear for venting and frustrations. He puts his heart out to everyone else and needed someone else to give TJ with heart to him for once” Shi said quietly as he felt the others hands in his hair. “It smells nice..and it’s..strawberry scented..” He said quietly and bashfully.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Bryan chuckled when Otso spoke telling him if it was a crime that he was cute it was a death sentence that he was so sexy. A soft purr escaping him as he leaned forward to capture the other's lips in a deep kiss, "Then we can both be breaking the law together." He teased. Running his fingers along the other's cheek before he was kissing his lips once more.

A small smile appeared when Shi mentioned that the shampoo was strawberry scented, "It is." she agreed. "But it also smells like you, and I have to say I always love how you smell." She mused as she was washing his hair. Rinsing it out carefully to ensure she did not get any shampoo in his eyes. "You're so handsome." She murmured. It would never tire her to tell Shi just how handsome he was and how much she absolutely loved him.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso let out his own soft purr at Bryans comment about breaking the law together. “Partners in crime..” He chuckled softly before returning the others deep kiss. He would do anything for and with Bryan, getting as close as possible to him. “Love you..” He mumbled as he kissed down the others neck.

Shi closed his eyes again with a small happy purr. “You’re exquisite..” He said softly as his hair was washed. He was glad Otso managed to convince him that day to walk with him into the coven house for his dance lessons. In a vampire, he found the most amazing woman he could have ever dreamed of.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"I love you too, Otso." Bryan murmured before he purred happily at the feeling of Otso's lips on his neck, kissing along it. His eyes drifted shut for a moment, loving the feeling of the little wolf's lips on his skin, and giving him the chance to enjoy it while a single hand wandered over the other's body.

A small smile appeared on her face when Shi told her that she was exquisite, she continued to wash his hair taking her time and being gentle. When she finished and had rinsed it out she leaned forward to press a kiss to the top of his head a small smile appearing on her face when she was met with the scent of strawberries telling her she had done well. "You're the best." She whispered. Wrapping her arms around him she smiled happily, "Feeling better?" Alise asked now that he was clean from living who knows where for so long.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso purred happily against the others neck at hearing Bryan say he loved him. He would cherish and kill for many more moments of hearing Bryan say that to him. He eventually kissed back up his neck and gave him a kiss, his wolf ears twitching happily.

“Anything is better with you in it..” Shi said quietly, turning to look at her. He was going to work hard to get his old muscular body back, one arm or not. “I could use some wedding planning and baby planning right now..before we have to go ham with all the wolves and everyone seeing me alive again. Won’t have much alone time for a bit after that..” Shi spoke quietly again before kissing her lips softly

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Even your purr is adorable." Bryan murmured when he heard Otso purr against his neck before he was returning to kissing it. Making it to the bottom he started kissing back up his neck before their lips met in another kiss, Bryan was more than happy to return the kiss his arms wrapping possessively around the smaller figure. "So my little wolf, what do you think we should do today? Or did you plan on us cuddling in bed all day?" He asked a bit teasingly.

A small smile appeared when Shi told her that he could use some wedding and baby planning before he went and revealed himself and the fact that he was alive to the wolves and everyone. "Let's get you dried off and in clean clothes then." Alise replied as she was getting up holding a towel for him to help him get dried off before she disappeared and returned with some clean clothes. "I guess it's a good thing they thought some of your clothes would help too." She mused thoughtfully.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“I had no plans for today, so you can always have sex with me unless you have any other ideas. I don’t have any places in mind at the moment for a nice outing” Otso smiled with a tiny blush at Bryan teasing him about cuddling all day. He didn’t have anything in mind for a date but also wouldn’t mind sex either. Anything he did win Bryan was fun..the question was what to do right now and today?

“Yeah, wolves are very protective and caring most times..especially with a loss. Lots of comforting the mate and offspring” Shi said as he had finished drying himself off with the towel. It was a bit awkward to put on a shirt with one arm but he managed, able to button them up before sliding on his dress pants. “I am guessing the blanket of my shirts was Otsos idea?” He spoke with a smirk before getting comfortable. “Thought I would carry you down the aisle but I’m just glad to be here” Shi said as he got the laptop that was brought over at some point.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles