Page 289 of 351 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3501
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Alise pat his leg gently when Shi seemed to remember that he only had one hand now watching him eat and happy that he was doing so. It was important for her and their child that Shi was eating and taking care of himself again. Smiling at her handsome wolf she let him eat and just continued to pat his leg before she was reaching for her laptop once more to continue her baby shopping, though now she was showing the things she had been looking at to both Otso and Shi wanting their opinions about different things. She wasn't sure how long a vampire's pregnancy would last, so she wanted to be prepared for him whenever the time came.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Shi was happy to see her smiling, knowing it would take a bit to get used to missing his arm. He wanted to be able to carry her in his arms and knew he was limited but he couldn’t let that stop him. He had to be strong so he could help his future wife and son. Both of the wolves looked over at the laptop, pointing out various things that looked cute.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

It was nice, really having Shi at her side and Otso there to think that her and Shi would be parents. This was what Alise had wanted all along, to have her handsome wolf, for her son to have his father. It made her happy to see how much having Shi back also helped Otso, someone she knew he was incredibly close to. As she was showing them baby stuff she suddenly became a bit interested in something and glanced towards the smaller wolf. "Where is Bryan? Staying out of trouble I hope?" She asked a bit surprised they weren't together. Bryan was always at Otso side it seemed, ever since that whole hunter thing. "I'm surprised he let you out of his sight after that whole bait thing." She commented.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"Honestly I am surprised myself, someone must be talking to him and keeping him occupied" Otso said with a small shrug. Now that he thought about it, after the bait thing, they never really were ever apart from each other. He blushed softly at the comment she made regardless. "Yeah...I kind of went feral in that moment when the hunter tried to hurt him. I was just so mad...and didnt want to lose him too. I um...kind of hope to get married to him someday. I mean its okay if we don't, I am just happy to have him at my side" Otso said with a deep blush. Shis ears perked up at the mention of being bait to hunters. "You did what now...? Are you fucking insane?!" Shi said with a small growl, whacking him upside the head. "Anyway..i'll ignore that for now. What is this about marriage now? What did I miss? And you...you actually went feral for that guy?" He raised an eyebrow in surprise.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Alise laughed softly when Otso said that someone must be talking to him and keeping him occupied, "Maybe they think you need the space for the moment." She laughed. "That's adorable!" Alise said happily at the mention of Otso wanting to get married to Bryan some day, hoping beyond anything that it would happen for him. "I am sure he'll propose! He does seem to be completely taken with you!" She said excitedly really hoping that this would happen for Otso even though he said he was okay if it didn't happen she knew that he would be overjoyed if it did. Maybe... she'd talk to Bryan about it? Mention that it was something he should think about if he wasn't already. Alise didn't make another comment on Otso being bait for hunters having completely forgotten for a moment that Shi wasn't aware of that since it seemed so normal for him to be here.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"I think I would die on the spot..." Otso said as his face turned an even deeper red. If..If Bryan proposed at any point in their lives, he would just die! But Bryan did not seem like the type to do such a thing and he was happy the way things were. He was happy with Bryan and would never want the other to think that he had to in anyway. Bryan made him happy regardless and he was thankful for every moment together. Shi sighed with a small shake of his head, smiling to himself. He was happy to see Otso back to his blushing self. "Now how you would bring it up dear without being weird is anyones guess dear" He smiled, kissing her cheek. "You and Bryan I could imagine would plan his entire proposal right under his nose and be super corny romantic and he wold burst" Shi chuckled and it only made Otso go redder.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Alise laughed, "Oh you can be sure Bryan will get all weird and shy if I mention marriage. But... I kind of want to see his reaction to it too, you do after all make him really happy. I haven't seen anyone make him as happy as you have and I've been in this coven for an extremely long time." Alise said. Seeing Otso get redder when Shi said he could imagine her and Bryan planning this entire proposal right under Otso's nose and it'd be super corny and romantic. "Just like one of Otso's favorite romance novels! It'd be perfect!" Alise said happily ready to dart out of the room to find Bryan right that second and yet not moving to actually do so yet.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“I’m going to go to my room now, I’m sure he will look for me when he comes to your room expecting me here” Otso said as he left with the reddest face. He couldn’t be here for that conversation, he was far too embarrassed to even think about it. “Now you really have to..for all the times he teased us” Shi said with a small smirk. He wanted to see Bryans reaction and see if maybe it was something he would consider

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Well, Otso has a point this will be the first place Bryan comes looking for him. Unless he happens to run into Otso while he's heading back to their room then he is sure end up here and we can ask him about it." Alise commented. It was only a matter of time before Bryan arrived even though Otso had left, at least unless the two run into each other while Otso's on his way back to their room but she doubted that would happen. Anything that had distracted Bryan this long wasn't going to distract him for much longer either.

Bryan was grumbling to himself as he was finally able to pull himself away from vampire, such a stupid reason to stop him he thought as he was now looking around for Otso. The little wolf had managed to slip away from him and he had been hunting him down to begin with when he had been distracted by the vampire. After searching the kitchen, then the bathroom that Otso always used he decided to check with Alise figuring that was the only other place he'd be. Kaine and Tenmo were stuck to each other like glue, with baby fever going through the coven and pack he had noticed that the two had begun discussing their options as well and though he wasn't sure how it was going or if that was even something Kaine had agreed to just yet he knew it meant Otso wouldn't interrupt them. Knocking on Alise's door he peaked his head in when she said he could come in, the sight that met him stunned him for a moment and he just stood there staring at Shi. But he soon got ahold of himself and shook his head, "It's good to see you're still kicking." Bryan commented before his eyes moved to Alise, "Have you seen Otso? Slippery little fox when he wants to be."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Shi instinctively put his head over Alises stomach with a small baring of his teeth, unable to help it. Wolves got protective of their mates even more so when pregnant but he was more happy just got his mate back after thinking her head..and now she was pregnant. He never thought he would have been a father, t still feeling weird to him. He closed his mouth when he saw it was Bryan, still keeping his head on her stomach. “Great timing actually, although Otso just left, Alise wanted to talk quick” Shi gestured to her before getting comfortable again, pulling the shirt blanket over her

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles