Page 231 of 341 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3403
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato Kururugi Suzaku India Halloween - Ghost

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Bryan smiled and shook his head at the message, but he had to admit that he loved how naughty his little wolf was being. Especially because it was just for him and that made him incredibly happy to know. After what he had heard Otso confess and say rather hurt to the brothers and from what he had learned from the other wolf Shi, it was safe to say that Otso really was only doing this only for him. Bryan was really looking forward to making dinner for Otso tomorrow and being able to have his cute wolf close to him again. It was a shame he wouldn't have time to see him today... or... he might. There was always that slim chance he could slip away and do whatever he wanted without worry.

The gesture she got to tell her it was a secret and he wasn't going to tell her what they were doing made her laugh softly. She didn't ask again though as she let him take her hand and lead her out of the house, when they reached the park she was actually quite surprised, as he lead her towards a nearby boat she gave him a bright smile. "This is really sweet of you."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

It was a bit quiet in the pack house for once, able to go to his room without interruption. He went back to his human form, laying back on his bed. He ended up smiling to himself thinking about Bryan. Sure, he only just started getting to know him but he was eager to. There was more underneath him and he treated him special. He was not an afterthought, he was treated special and someones one and only.

Shi coughed in a bit of embarrassment but was happy she seemed to like it. He got into the boat first, extending his hand to help her into the boat. He waited for her to get in and be seated comfortable before he began to paddle. The boat had them pressed close together mostly due to his size but he did not mind..it was not an unbearable feeling.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

It seemed like the more time that passed the more eager he was to see his little wolf, wanting to see him more and more. On the bright side, it'd definitely make him appreciate seeing him tomorrow night and being able to cook for him before they had some fun. That definitely didn't make time pass any quicker today though, and he was finding that the work he normally enjoyed doing was feeling quite boring and mundane.

Shi's reaction was cute of course, the little embarrassed cough he had made but she was happy to take his hand and let him help her into the paddleboat. Not remotely minding that it put them in closer quarters, actually liking the close contact as always. "This was a really nice idea, it's a beautiful day, and even this lake is really pretty." Alise commented with a gentle smile.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

-You’re prettier..- Shi typed, a bit embarrassed to say..well..type such things. She was really beautiful and even her smile shined like a star. Thinking such things made his cheeks go a little pink before the phone went back in his pocket and he began to paddle the boat out onto the lake. It was the perfect day and he liked being so close to Alise..

Otso was bored out of his mind, wondering how late his meetings ran anyway. Even if it was for a quick kiss..No..patience..You have to be a little patient! He ended up taking a nap, hoping more ideas for teasing pictures would come to mind when he woke up.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

A soft blush sprouted up on Alise's face when Shi had typed that she was prettier, it was such a sweet thing to say. "That's sweet." She murmured though she was glad that Shi found her pretty in general. Leaning over she gave him a quick kiss to the cheek as he paddled the boat onto the lake. It really was a nice day, and the view around them was quite pretty. "Have you done this before?" She suddenly asked a little curious where this idea had come from and wondering if it was something he did previously. Even if not that often, it could just be something he recalled seeing for all she knew.

As time passed he moved from the council member back to meetings, but during that time his cute wolf never left his mind. When he had first met Otso it had been the fight at the border, and he definitely hadn't seen anything happening between them at that point. Looking back on the run in with 'Jessica' and he still hadn't been sure anything would happen. But he had to admit now that he had the wolf, he was glad it did happen. Quickly finding that he was drawn to the little wolf and not minding at all that he was a werewolf, finding that there were actually parts of that he really liked as well. Suddenly his mind went to the collar he would need for his pet and a smirk appeared on his face, the current meeting was having a break so he made a quick call to get the collar custom made and emphasized he needed it to be put on a rush order for pickup the next morning. Knowing it wouldn't be a problem the moment he said money was no issue.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

-Otso read it in a book of his and no one wanted to go with him. Said he always wanted to try the romantic swan boat but he was fine just trying it out with me- He typed as he took a break from paddling once they were further out on the lake. He leaned in and quietly whispered in her ear “You’re beautiful..”. It was not like anyone would hear him but he was still embarrassed, kissing her cheek.

Otso woke up sometime later, enjoying the nice nice nap. -Hopefully the meeting isn’t boring as fuck- Otso laughed as he typed, sending a picture of him under the blanket. He couldn’t think of anything clever so he just sent that.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

For some reason Alise wasn't all that surprised to hear that Otso had gotten the idea from a book and Shi had been the only one willing to do it with him. Which had probably only been to humor the other wolf, at least that's the only reason why she would see Shi agreeing to it before now. But it was sweet all the same, not just that they were doing this now, but that he had done so with Otso before when no one else would. "That's really nice of you, to do this with him when no one else wanted to." She admitted wanting to be open about that. When he leaned towards her she gave him a curious look before he was whispering she was beautiful and kissing her cheek making her blush softly once more. "And you're absolutely gorgeous." She purred leaning up to give him an actual kiss this time.

A soft chuckle escaped Bryan at the message he got from Otso. -I've definitely had worse. How's my cute pet's day going?- Bryan texted in reply a small smile crossing his face. He was going to enjoy the break while he had the chance, vampires could take quite some time depending on why exactly the break was called for and he was positive it was because some of them were hungry.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Shi let out an amused chuckle before Alise lips were on his. He let out his own low happy purr before he returned the others lip kiss. He adjusted himself on the boat to sit more in the middle before taking Alise onto his lap. It didn’t seem to affect the boat at all so he kept her there, pulling her closer.

-Good Good, ate a good breakfast so I’m all good to go! I know you did it accidentally that night but if you need a quick snack, you’re more than welcome. Although I am not sure Master can control himself enough to only take just a snack from me ;3- Otso teased Bryan some more with a small grin.

- - - Updated - - -

Shi let out an amused chuckle before Alise lips were on his. He let out his own low happy purr before he returned the others lip kiss. He adjusted himself on the boat to sit more in the middle before taking Alise onto his lap. It didn?t seem to affect the boat at all so he kept her there, pulling her closer.

-Good Good, ate a good breakfast so I?m all good to go! I know you did it accidentally that night but if you need a quick snack, you?re more than welcome. Although I am not sure Master can control himself enough to only take just a snack from me ;3- Otso teased Bryan some more with a small grin.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Her lips turned up in a small smile as they continued to kiss when she felt Shi shifting before she was pulled into his lap. The boat seemed to shift for a moment as it adjusted but after didn't seem to be affected by the change, feeling herself being pulled closer to his body. This just made her more eager to kiss him, deepening it and enjoying this peaceful and beautiful moment between them. It really was perfect, and she mad a mental not to thank Otso for ever having Shi do this with him to give him the idea of doing it with her. Not that she didn't think this wasn't something he would come up with otherwise, but it was still appreciated.

-I don't know... I try to keep drinking from those I'm close to a bare minimum.- Bryan admitted in his text, even if it was just a 'snack' or a 'sip' such things were something he did not make a habit. Preferring to drink from those he didn't know, or those who saw their time together as nothing personal. He didn't want to make taking a sip or snacking on Otso something he became accustomed to, worried that it wasn't healthy for the wolf even if he was never taking very much. -I suppose... if my pet made himself enticing enough and took good care of himself... I could change my mind.- He texted a few minutes later. As much as he was set in his ways on many things, this was something that maybe with Otso he'd be willing to discuss. If the wolf was taking good care of himself in between to make up for the blood that was lost, even if he never took much he'd feel more comfortable agreeing. Especially if he could get the cute wolf to be enticing for him whenever he wanted him to drink from him.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

-You’re right, that makes sense- Otso responded to the first text, understanding his point of view. While the full on feeding from him was an accident, he figured it would make sense for his health. If he took a meal or a snack from the same person all the time, things could get weird and he might get sick. He was then surprised to receive the text a few minutes later about considering snacks if he took care of himself and was enticing. -Of course, only for you ;3 I eat rather well already so it wouldn’t be a major change regardless. Guilty for sweet things, you’re my own personal eye candy ;3- Otso teased while laughing to himself. He had to get a tease in there but he was serious about the rest. He already took care of himself and would not mind letting Bryan feed from him again.

Shi broke the kiss to get a few breaths in, unable to help but let out a small smile. Her head was just under the rays of the sun and it made her look heavenly. “Love you..” He said in a whisper, cheeks slightly pink at how freely it came to him.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles