Page 201 of 351 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3501
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Bryan nodded and watched the two leave before he was heading out of the room and upstairs to get some sleep. He'd have to think about what he was going to do tomorrow, and get up early enough to prepare himself. Maybe he should dress as though he was going to go on a hunt? It would probably work towards his advantage in winning the wolf over, especially if he already had a thing for men with glasses. Especially since any vampire was harder to resist when going on a hunt, harder to resist for a reason after all. Lying in his bed he considered his options, thinking it over a bit and wondering what he should do. Clearly he'd pack a basic first aid kit since it seemed as though Otso apparently had bandages that could be changed, but what else? What was he supposed to say or do after that?

Alise laughed when she was told to pick, that last time they had tried picking a second movie, and that was all she needed to know what had actually ended up happening. Laughing softly before she grabbed one of the movies she had packed and showed it to them/ "How about this?" She was holding the case up for Grown Ups thinking that it was a good comedy for them to watch before calling it a night.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Adrian looked down and noticed Solaria dozed off for a bit as the movie ended, jostled awake when the movie credits music started to roll. “I guess I fell asleep” Solaria said with a small laugh, drinking a tiny bit of soda. “Wow that’s sweet!” Solaria said wire surprised. “My mom only let me drink juices” Solaria said as he drank more, Adrian chuckling. “You shouldn’t drink too much before bed dear” Adrian said with a chuckle.

“That sounds like fun!” Otso said with a big smile, moving to sit up with a small wince. “Okay, I’m just going to stay here for now..” Otso said with nervous laughter. Shi rolled his eyes with a small smirk, moving to look towards the tv.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Xavier laughed when Adrian told Solaria that she shouldn't drink too much before bed. Leaning over he gave Adrian a quick peck on the cheek, "Let the girl have her soda. If it get's her to hyped up I'll stay up with her until she gets it out of her system. Besides, it's a weekend." He purred in a way that was meant to let the poor kid have some fun. If her mother hadn't let her have soda before he wanted to let her have it now and enjoy it. Since he still wasn't going to make it into a habit of letting her have it all the time, once in awhile as a treat but not all the time.

"Great!" Alise said getting up to put the movie in before she was leaning back against the couch beside Shi, reaching out to hold his hand as they watched the movie and hoping he'd let her get away with doing so despite the others. Otso had seemed to want to shift only to remain in his spot when he came to realize that it was not going to happen. Marcus quickly moving to sit between Alise and Vince still holding Otso's hand in his and rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

That night passed in a bit of a haze, Bryan had managed to get some sleep and come morning he was in the shower and sighing, his glasses were currently sitting on the nightstand in his room, he was definitely not a fan of fogged glasses. Despite being a vampire his vision was impacted by not wearing them, but not enough to leave him blind or anything. He could still see, just not nearly as clear as any other vampire which was why he still insisted on wearing them. When he got out of the shower he dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his waist and returning to his room. Taking in a deep breath to calm his nerves before he was slipping into some underwear and looking at the clothes lying on his bed. It had been awhile since he had gone on an actual hunt, and he knew no wolf had ever seen him in these clothes.

It was kind of embarrassing, to think this was something he did in his free time, his hunting time. Shaking his head he pulled the shorts on, trying not to pay much attention to how this was making him feel as he was securing the belt. It just added another layer to be removed, anticipation was always a good thing. Especially when it came to the people he preferred to eat from. Slipping his watch on he was putting his shirt on next, buttoning it up but leaving the top two buttons undone. It was a navy blue collared short sleeve button up shirt, one that was easy to remove in a fluid motion despite how it showed off his torso at the same time. His shorts were the same color, the belt standard black. Making sure he had a backpack packed he slipped his glasses back on before getting ready to head out, remembering to text the wolves to keep Vince and Marcus occupied so he could even have a chance at pulling this off.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso has gotten himself dressed, having just taken a shower. The vampires finally went home for the night, the shower helping his muscles not feel as tense. He grabbed his bright blue v neck t shirt and his blue jeans when Taiyo and Tsuki came into his room. “Hey guys~!” He smiled eagerly at the twins who seemed like they wanted to say something. “There are some pretty flowers growing in the clearing” Taiyo smiled, Otso wolf ears popping up eagerly. “Oh awesome! Thanks guys!” Otso said before running off, tail wagging happily behind him as he went to the clearing. “So pretty...The Lupo was are growing in nice his year” Otso smiled warmly.

Taiyo and Tsuki went toward the coven house, finding Marcus and Vince. “Hello” They both said with a smile, flashing their tongue oiercings. “We didn’t get a chance to properly introduce ourselves yesterday..I’m Taiyo” Taiyo smiled, Tsuki chiming in with “And I’m Tsuki..I couldn’t help but notice you looking at us earlier” He said with a small smirk.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Bryan was still hesitant about this whole thing and he had left early enough to arrive at the clearing after Otso had, having asked the twins for general directions to it. That way he did literally stumble upon it for the most part, instead of knowing exactly where it was. He was wondering around, eyes taking in the trees and the area around him since it was a first, it was pretty around here though and when he stepped into the clearing his eyes instantly fell on Otso. For a moment he instantly stopped at the sight of the wolf. Damn... he was just as cute as Bryan remembered, even more so if that was possible which only made his heart pound more heavily in his chest. There was so many ways this could go wrong, but hopefully it would go right instead.

Vince and Marcus had gotten up and dressed with the intent of occupying themselves with the cute wolf again, but when they had come downstairs they had come to be greeted by two cute wolves instead. Their eyes wandered over the other two as they showed off their pierced tongues, something that had both brothers quite compelled and interested. "You're hard not to look at." Vince purred as he took in the twins, his brother was standing slightly behind him and doing the exact same thing. "Two good looking twins are sure to draw plenty of attention." Marcus chimed in as though this was no surprised. "I'm Marcus." He added, Vince quickly chiming in, "And I'm Vince."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso took a light sniff at the flowers, loving their sweet smell. Their purple color matched the later night sky..He thought to Himself with a small smile. He turned to look at other flowers and his ears perked up, noticing a pair of legs in front of his eyes. He followed those beautiful legs upward to a semi buttoned torso which was even hotter. Upon going even higher, he saw the familiar sight of glasses and the others face. “Bryan..?” Otso asked, almost not able to believe the sight in front of him. He was wearing that...? Why did he have to look so good wearing that? And why was he here...?! “Hey..” He said quietly, trying to be polite.

“Think he likes ya Tsuki” Taiyo jabbed him with a small smirk. “You aren’t so bad liking yourself..” Tsuki said with a small smirk, looking over Vince. “They said they had good looking vampires in the coven but man..” Taiyo said, going up to Vince and running a hand over the others chest. “Not bad..” Tsuki said as he walked around the others backside with a soft purr.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

This was more awkward than Bryan had anticipated, but he had noticed that Otso seemed to like what he saw, at least until he realized it was him. He was hoping that he hadn't done to much damage to repair and his eyes landed on the wolf's wrists that were bandaged and sure enough looked as though they needed to be changed. For a moment he didn't say anything but when he did his voice was gentle and soft, "Hello, Otso." He noticed the way he was trying to be polite with him and for a moment he was worried before he glanced towards the flowers. "The flowers are quite pretty." His voice was still soft, almost as though he was afraid of saying anything at all. It had felt like it had taken him hours just to think of that one sentence but it was surely no more than a few minutes if that.

"Aren't all vampires good looking?" Vince questioned a little amused but definitely flattered by the comment. He absolutely loved it when people paid him attention and he watched as Taiyo moved up to him running a hand over his chest. A smile crossing Vince's face quite happy with their proximity. "See something you like?" Marcus questioned watching Tsuki walk around him turning his head to follow the other's progress. He had to admit they were both attractive wolves, and he and Vince seemed distracted from their previous thoughts of running off to the pack house to see Otso. "Did you guys come all this way just to see us?" He asked a little flattered by the thought.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Bryan’s voice..was gentle? That was not the Bryan he knew..! The last time he heard the others voice was..Otso didn’t want to think about it. His wrists still stung a little but only in like a punchy sort of way. Either way, it was weird to hear Bryans voice so...soft sounding. And his outfit..He tried to think of anything else. Those legs were slim and beautiful..That chest peeking out..Those eyes hiding behind his glasses..focus Otso! Flowers! Otso thought as his thought she were interrupted by Bryan commenting on the flowers. “They are..” Otso said softly, his wolf ears twtching a bit in happiness, unable to help it. “I like coming here..” He said quietly, feeling super awkward again. What was he supposed to say...? He last shoved him when he was busy getting sex from two vampires in the living room. The whole thing was embarrassing..And here he was looking like An absolute treat! Why now of all times? Otso turned back to the flowers, picking up one to put in his hair behind his ear. “So..What brings you to this neck of the woods?” He asked, looking up towards the others eyes, trying to focus on his face and not those sexy glasses covered eyes.

“I suppose they are..” Tsuki said as he was taking in the view. Even if for the mission..Guy wasn’t half bad looking. Taiyo thought the same as he liked the feel of the others chest. “Your ass..I like it” Tsuki said frankly, Taiyo snickering with a small smirk. “Would it be such a bad thing if I wanted to see the attractive vampire brothers?” Taiyo said with a smirk, taking the others hand and running his piercing over the back of the others hand.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Bryan watched Otso pick a flower and put it behind his ear, why did he have to be so cute and innocent right now? It wasn't helping matters at all, in fact, it was making it worse to keep himself focused and not just want to dip down and give him a kiss. "I can see why, it's... peaceful." Bryan responded when Otso told him how he liked it here. It was a good place, somewhere peaceful, somewhere nice and quiet as well. When he was asked what brought him here he just kind of shrugged at first. "I was just heading to a town on your guy's side. You know... now that the border doesn't exist it's kind of opened up hunting options. So... I thought I'd try my luck." Bryan finally answered with a small shrug. But his eyes landed on the other's wrists and before he knew it he had stepped closer, gently taking the other's hand in his. "We should change these. Before you get an infection." His voice was still soft, and before Otso could say or do anything he was slipping the backpack of his shoulder and gently pulling Otso to the ground so they could both sit down and he could start to clean and rebandage them.

Hearing Tsuki say that he supposed all vampires were good looking wasn't surprising, it was something they were both used to. Especially since it was by design after all, they were made that way for a reason. Still, they were thoroughly enjoying the attention, liking to receive the attention just as much as they liked to give it. "Well, I'm glad someone can seem to appreciate it." Marcus replied with a smile when Tsuki commented on his ass. "I can't say it would be." Vince responded, not finding it remotely a bad thing if either of them wanted to see them. They had just found it a bit odd, since they hadn't expected them to return just to see them. The feeling of the piercing running over the back of his hand drew his curiosity, and he was sure the interest was clear when he was watching him so intently.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso heard Bryan talk about hunting options and figured that made sense. No wonder he was dressed like lilac! Otso felt a lot calmer or at least had some explanation to his choice of clothes. But it still didn’t explain why Bryan was talking to him so sweetly. He was even stepping closer to him and talked about his bandages. Right, he was supposed to change them before he left. Otso wasn’t sure how to react to suddenly having his hands being held, letting himself be pulled to the ground. Did vampires need to carry around a first aid kit? Guess they got injured too..But he wasn’t sure he liked Bryan touching his wrists..but knew he couldn’t do it himself and do a good job. He let Bryan do what he needed to do, looking down and watching the others hands do their magic.

“I can do many more interesting things with my tongue. My piercing feels good in other places too” Taiyo said with a soft purr, wrapping his tongue around a finger and letting his piercing glide over the others skin. “Forgive him..He is far forward in his..interests” Tsuki said with a playful smirked at Marcus. “I like teasing a bit more first..” He smirked, retelling back up front and reaching around to lightly squeeze his ass, pressing himself against him.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles