The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Kai looked bad at the demon part of him was telling himself that this was a bad idea to trust the demon, but he gave him nothing to tell him that he was going to use him. Kai just hoped that wasn't the case as he listened and nodded then he headed to the place he saw them growing

Kai smiled as he listened to him. "I guess I can I don't think it will hurt if I try it or not I am kind of wanting to try it as well." he said smiling and thought about it wondering what he should do next. "I can't wait to take a bath with you." he said as he soon got to the place where the mushrooms were. "So they are right here are these the ones you are looking for?" Kai asked they looked the same as the picture, but he didn't know much about the plants in this world.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

"That's... good to hear." Xeno replied honestly. He liked the idea of Kai wanting to and looking forward to taking a bath with him. Even if it really wasn't a normal bath, now that Xeno was thinking about it to Kai this might actually be like a normal bath. There was no telling what if anything would happen once Kai entered the water, but Xeno was hoping that if anything happened that it'd be positive. "It'll be a nice way to relax together after this little excursion." Xeno commented with a pleased smile.

Looking over the mushrooms that Kai had brought him too, looking them over closely since it was dangerous to collect the wrong ones. "These are perfect. You have a great memory." Xeno responded before he was picking some of them motioning for Kai to pick some as well. "We should only pick half. It's a very rare mushroom and should be preserved." He added.

Kai watched him look over the mushrooms with a time torn comb. Making sure they were the right ones. Kai really liked the fact that he would take the time to make sure they were right and what he loved more was despite him being a demon he didn't seem to be too greedy after he confirmed it was the right one Kai nodded. "Got it thanks for making sure they were right and I have been told my memories are really good."

Kai walked over and bent down next to them. After that he started to carefully dig and pull them up being as careful as he could.

Xeno was careful in taking the ones he did, making sure roots were intact do that he could try his hand at growing his own supply. Something he wanted to do with all of his ingredients to make it so they didn't have to keep going on these excursions every time they needed these supplies. After getting the mushrooms he lead the way to gather the rest of the needed ingredients. Once they finished getting all the ingredients he was happy to head home, asking for Kai to assist him as he replanted half of each of the ingredients they had gathered and prepared the other half for future use.

Finishing up he turned to Kai, "Thank you for helping me out today." He thanked the other. "Ready for that bath?" He mused a small smirk appeared on his face. Xeno didn't even wait for a response before he was hang for that chamber over more already positive that Kai would follow. Approaching the pool of water he already felt himself relaxing once more, shedding his clothes a few feet from the water not caring who saw him naked. Since kai was the only other person here and he had already been naked in front of him before he didn't mind being naked in front of him again.

• 2 weeks later...

Kai smiled as they were both careful with what they were doing and he really cared about it as well. This was nice getting to know all of the plants and what they could be used for. Once they were done gathering ingredients now and later they both started to head back to the house where they could both relax and just take it easy for a while. Kai wanted to know what all he could do with Xeno by his side and was more than happy to start learning.

"You are more than welcome and yeah I am ready to try the bath." he said smiling as he started to follow Xeno you didn't have to ask him twice about anything as he was happy about going out and being with him. Kai blushed when Xeno started to take all of his clothes off and even blushed he loved all of this. upon seeing the water Kai became nervous, but soon started to strip all of his clothing off he wanted to see what would happen when he got into The water. Upon putting his feet into the water he felt hate a fear seep into his skin before he started to relax and got into the water more as it started to feel good as he close his eyes and Joined Xeno. "It felt weird at first, but feels good now."

Xeno noticed the blush that appeared on Kai's face when he had started to undress and the way the human was watching him. It wasn't like he was unaware of how Kai liked him and his body. Xeno saw this as an opportunity to see Kai naked though, something he had to admit to himself he was eager too see. Relaxing in the pool of water gave him a good view of the other as he was undressing.

It was fair enough to say that it was worth waiting for, his eyes taking the other in. Finding that there really was an attraction he felt for Kai, physically and emotionally. An attraction he wasn't used too feeling, but Inge he realized he could get used to. Shaking those thoughts from his head and trying to hide the fact that he had definitely been interested Xeno listened as Kai moved further into the pool and explained how it had felt weird at first. "Well I'm glad it feels good to you now. It doesn't appear to be affecting you negatively either." Xeno replied.

"at first I felt pain and despair.....but now it's all good and feels good....maybe because I care about you I am not so sure." He said looking at him. He blushed and smiled as he swam over to xeno with his Simi fit body now because of the new world. "Alright I can't wait for our next adventure." He said wanting to do nothing but hold xeno.

Xeno's head tilted just slightly when Kai explained to him that he had felt pain and despair when initially stepping into the pool. "That mist have been unpleasant." He admitted feeling a little bad that Kai had that experience even if there was nothing he could have done to prevent it. Other than keeping him from the pool to begin with. "Maybe." He agreed with a slight nod still not used to anyone saying they cared about him. Watching the human as he swam over to him. "You're quite the adventurer aren't you?" He mused with a laugh.

Kai being much closer to him now gave him the chance to admire and inspect the other's fit form. Reaching out without thinking to trail his fingers along the human's torso. Feeling the muscles beneath the skin and for a moment not paying attention to anything else. Eyes fixated in his fingers and what they were doing his mind racing. There was this sudden urge to kiss Kai, something that made him freeze for a moment as his eyes finally moved to the human's face. His demon features had appeared again and it made him wonder if he was still appealing to him. There was one sure fire way to find out. Leaving forward he hesitantly and shyly pressed their lips together in a light kiss.

• 1 month later...

Kai shrugged. "I like trying new things is all. I would love to try everything at least once in my life time, but now that I am here the list may have gotten shorter because you don't have a lot of stuff that I did back in my home." he said "At least the bad feeling has past and I don't feel it any more. I think being with you helps." he said as he laid in the water and closed his eye.

Kai got back up and looked at him with a smile. Kai was shocked when Xeno was getting closer to him and he wondered what he was going to do when Xeno kissed his lips Kai was shocked, but didn't pull back and instead pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss was soft and he loved the feeling of it as well. Fire danced inside of Kai's stomach as he kissed Xeno.

"What kind of things did you want to do back home that you can't do now?" Xeno questioned truly curious about the world the hero came from. He knew nothing of the human's world, but he wanted to. Mainly because it seemed to be so different from his own, at least from what Kai had already told him. "Would you go back if you could?" The demon questioned. Curious about where the other had lived. "What do you miss most from your world?" Xeno added with a questioning look on his face. It was important that he got to know the human better, especially if Kai was going to stay here and live with him.

It was easy for him to sense the shock from Kai when he had moved closer and it seemed to increase when their lips had met. Clearly this was out of Xeno's knowledge and comfort because it was rather timid and shy their lips barely touching. Kai seemed to be more than willing to take over though. Xeno feeling himself being pulled closer, their lips pressing together more firmly into a deep kiss. Oddly he liked the feeling of them being so close, their bodies pressed together, but at the same time this was all new and made him oddly shy and uncertain. It wasn't that he didn't like Kai, he certainly did. He liked the attention the hero gave him and he liked the confidence the man showed. But in the back of his mind that voice came through loud and clear, that while a kiss did not break his oath anything more could. That he must not allow himself to deviate from his path, even if he was finding himself tempted. But was he going to listen to that voice? It was hard to say, right now he decided not to think about it. Happy to just remain close to the human as they were kissing.

Kai would tell him all of that good time but right now he was into this kiss. he kissed him a little bit longer before pulling back resting his head on xenos forehead. "I wanted to do stuff like skydiving.... It is where you jump out of a plane.... A plane is a metal machine that fly through the sky making long distance trips faster." He said smiling. "I also wanted to go to an anime convention one of the biggest in the world....an anime convention is where people dress up like their favorite shows and meet other people who like the same shows as well.... That's just to name a couple..... What I will miss the most is cars and indoor a/c unless you have indoor A/C. Cars are metal machines that you drive around and indoor A/C it keeps it cold no matter how hot it is during the summer.... Do you have a spell where you can see into my mind it would be so much easier than explaining stuff to you." He said holding him close

"I'm not the best at explaining things. So I am sorry if you don't really understand anything that I'm saying." He said and went in for another kiss feeling the water swirl around them as his magic was coming out.

Their kiss breaking ended with Kai's forehead against his own, their eyes locked and remaining close to each other. He listened to what Kai said he had wanted to do and the descriptions after which were appreciated since he had no idea what any of those things were. "Sounds like a lot of metal..." He murmured thinking it over. Suddenly Kai was asking if he had a spell that would allow him to see into his mind as it would be easier than him trying to explain things. "Of course I do, but it's normally not something someone asks me to do." Xeno mused a small smile appearing on his face. Since such things were fresh in Kai's mind though he was quick to cast said spell non-verbally and take a look at what was on the other's mind. Along with flashing of the things he had told him -which definitely gave Xeno a better understanding of what these things were- he got flashes of something else.

"I get it for the most part. It's just hard to visualize something I've never heard of or experienced before." He admitted. Xeno's lips were taken into another kiss a moment later. Allowing himself to indulge in it again, but Xeno felt the change in the water, felt it start moving around them. After they had kissed for a while he pulled away glancing at the water that was still swirling around them. "You're magic is strong." Xeno breathed out wondering if it was the water magnifying the other's magic or if it was really that strong already. It was impressive, and it made Xeno eager to find out what exactly Kai was capable of doing. "You should test and use your magic more." He said softly before leaning forward to kiss the human again. Suddenly feeling quite eager to find out what Kai was capable of so early on. Especially since he had not even felt and used his magic until the day before.

"if I could go back to my world I would take you with me no matter what happens." He said looking at him the hugged him. "Thanks for everything you are teaching me. I never knew my magic was this strong...I think it is when I am with you." He said as he rubbed Xeno's back.

"I want to show you everything I have to offer in my world." He hoped that he didn't use the spell and the current moment because he was now picturing him taking Xeno and him moaning in pleasure. damnit stop thinking about that he might not even want to have sex with you "Thanks for showing me magic I love it." He said kissing xenos forehead.

That was an interesting thought, after all, there was nothing saying that they couldn't find a way for Kai to return home. For a moment Xeno was wondering if he should tell Kai that there was a chance that he could end up going home instead of remaining here. But he wasn't sure if he should get his hopes up by saying anything, would Kai even want to go back? It did seem that he would if he could, despite everything he had been through, despite how things had been for him there. "Maybe... we can look into getting you back home? Both of our magics might be strong enough to open a rift that could allow one time passage to your world. But... there is no telling if we would ever be able to open it again from your world. So it'd have to be something you're absolutely sure you want." He wanted to be honest with Kai. That and he really did want to see this other world. He could train Kai and improve his magic here in his world, and then they could use their magic together to travel back to Kai's. If that was truly something the other was interested in doing.

Suddenly flashes of the other's thoughts appeared in his own mind and he felt heat rising in his cheeks at the realization of what Kai wanted to do to him. A heat developing in his lower abdomen and making him want to feel what Kai was apparently imagining doing to him. But... he couldn't. Not here, not in this world where his oath held firm. With that thought though he wondered if he even cared about that oath anymore. Not when Kai was thinking such things about him, planting the thoughts and even the feelings in his mind. "I am glad you love magic." He replied distracting himself for a moment before deciding to comment on the thoughts Kai had been having. "Do you imagine everyone in such a vulnerable position? Or do you like me that much?" It took a lot of concentration to not let his body show more than the slight red hue of his blushing face and the fact that he shifted though not from discomfort. Xeno was clearly interested in the thoughts though, and he was willing to admit to himself he kind of wanted to know what else Kai imagined doing with him.

Kai looked at him. "If you are with me when and if I go back I can do it. I don't want to leave you here alone so if you want to go with me to my world then I will go back. Otherwise I will stay here with you I don't want to leave you alone in this world." He stated looking at him.

Kai blushed slightly. "And no I do not you are special and trust me. I would show you more than what is in my mind now." He said. Kai kissed Xeno's lips then pulled back again. "I'm sorry I'm thinking about that, but you are the know who kissed me giving me these thoughts in my head. I will follow your lead." Kai whispered loving every moment that he was with Xeno.

"That's so cute." Xeno mused when Kai made it clear he'd only go back if he went with him. Not wanting to leave him alone in this world. He had to admit that it wasn't just cute though, he actually really appreciated the human's consideration. Surely if they sent Kai back a new hero would be called to this world if he didn't go with him. Going with the other could also free him of his oath though and maybe then he could... enjoy more with the human. It was a tempting thought, the smile appearing on his face probably gave way his feelings towards the subject as well. "I'll go back with you. It'd be interesting to see this world of yours, not to mention I kind of want to see where this goes." He mused motioning between them.

Kai blushed himself and was quick to say that he didn't think such things about everyone. What he wasn't expecting was being told that the human would show him more than what was in his mind. It made him curious what else he would show him, and he was sure that curiosity was clearly displayed on his face. "Oh? So you're blaming an innocent little kiss for your dirty thoughts." Xeno teased his smile turning to a smirk. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you were a little demon yourself." He purred. "Unfortunately... I still have an oath to follow. But I definitely enjoy kissing you, and can't say I don't like what I see in your thoughts. Maybe... your world will be a better place for such activities though." Xeno hoped that going with Kai would break such an oath, even if the human tempting him to break it now. Wanting to feel what Kai was imagining. Giving in to such desires was hard, largely because he had fought off any temptations this long. His oath was probably the only thing he followed, any other rules went out the window. Deciding not to focus on such matters he leaned forward to catch Kai's lips in another kiss, wrapping his arms loosely around the human's neck to indulge more fully in the kiss. This he could indulge in and enjoy without any consequences, so he was determined to fully enjoy it.

"that's good that you are coming with me I know what will happen if you don't come...so that is the only way I will go back is with you." Kai gave a Sly smile. "Maybe I do have a little bit of demon in we I think we all do deep down and if I'm being honest. I have been having thoughts about you since I met you. I felt a connection with you that I have never had with anyone else." He said smiling.

Kai went back into the kiss and thought about them making out and then licked Xeno's lip wondering if he would let him in or would that go against his oath. Kai hopped he didn't because he wanted to make out with Xeno so bad.

"Then I'll tell you what." Xeno started to say a bright smile appearing, "We'll work together to get your magic to it's full strength and then we'll see about opening a portal to your world. We can both go." He added after a short pause. Kai mentioning that maybe he did have a little bit of demon in him just to express that he thought deep down everyone did made him nod. That was probably very true. "Oh? You've been thinking about me that long, huh?" This was interesting to hear and he was wondering if the thoughts had remained the same or progressed since that meeting. He figured it was probably a bit of both. "I'm eager to see where this connection of ours goes, even if you'll need to be patient and wait until we go to your world to fully explore it." Xeno said making it clear that he was actually willing and maybe even eager to go further and fully enjoy this thing between them.

The lick over his lip was enough to tell Xeno what Kai was hinting for, that he wanted in and to truly make out with him. For a moment their eyes remained locked and he could see it in the other's eyes how much he wanted them to do so. It wouldn't break his oath, and because of that thought he willingly opened his mouth to accept the human so they could truly make out. Allowing his eyes to drift shut after, leaning into the kiss.

"I can't wait to train. I will do everything in my power to work hard for you and make sure you are safe and I am willing to wait as long as I have to. That way we can make sure you enjoy the experience. I promise you you won't break your oath in this world and in the world by imagine doesn't really exist." He said looking at him in the eyes meaning every word he was saying.

When Xeno opened his mouth Kai wasted no time sticking his tongue in trying to advoid his fangs. Kai's tongue danced with Xeno's tongue and he moaned at the taste. Kai was happy about this, but wouldn't go much further with Xeno respecting his wishes, but he did pull him closer as he waves now dances around the both of them.

It meant more to Xeno than it probably should that Kai was willing to wait for them to leave this world and go the the humans before fully indulging in this relationship of theirs. A soft laugh was his response when Kai mentioned how his imagination wasn't breaking Xeno's oath either, which was completely true. But that logic Kai was able to imagine anything and everything he wanted between the two of them without worry of breaking his oath. To be honest, the same could be said for him too if he decided to imagine such situations. The thought alone of doing such things wasn't unpleasant, but he realized he far more enjoyed seeing Kai's thoughts and desires. "We can start your training again tomorrow." Xeno offered with a smile.

It seemed like the instant that he opened his mouth to the human that Kai's tongue was slipping inside. Though he noticed that he was being careful of his sharper fangs which made him a little amused. That amusement didn't last very long though since he soon found himself lost in the kiss that had deepened, and the twirling of their tongues together. Tasting Kai just as the other was tasting him and thoroughly enjoying the taste of Kai. The waves dancing around their bodies proved to Xeno that Kai's magic was definitely heightened by such situations. This discovery was fascinating and as their kiss broke so that he could allow Kai the chance to breath he decided to bring attention to it. "Your magic seems quite strong when we're kissing. It might be worth looking into more." Ties between certain actions and emotions could have an affect on ones magic, it seemed that the emotions tied to them kissing like this and being close heightened and strengthened Kai's magic. It made him want to know what else Kai would be capable of doing when they practiced tomorrow. "Do you feel it more?" he asked wanting to know if Kai was aware of his magic during these moments or if it was acting more on it's own.

Kai was so happy that Xeno was letting him kisses him and have fantasies about him in his head. Kai was also happy that he wasn't appalled by his thoughts. It meant more to him turn out should have, but we are about someone deeply you have those thoughts again you'd be willing to wait for them as long as it takes.

Kai kissed him an little more moaning at the taste on the demon before he pulled back. " When I am kidding you I feel my p powers hit a new level, but the moment you pull away it fades." He said looking around as the water became normal once again. "Thank you for letting me experience that." He whispered

It was interesting for Xeno to learn that when they were kissing Kai felt his powers becoming more powerful just for that power to seemingly disappear when their lips parted. It made him question how the human's powers would respond to them in other situations. "It's not uncommon for ones powers to respond to certain emotions, whether positively or negatively." He explained a little as he was reaching up with a hand and gently letting his fingers trail along the human's jaw. "Your powers seem to have a strong and positive effect when we're kissing because a certain emotion is heightened. Over time, one can learn how to control this connection and it can make for extremely power and unmatched magic." After saying his his eyes moved from where his fingers were trailing along Kai's jaw to the other's eyes their gazes locking once more. "What exactly is it you feel when we kiss?" Xeno teasingly asked a small smirk appearing making it clear he already knew the answer but wanted to tease the other a little.

"I like experiencing things with you." Was his response to being thanked by Kai. He didn't feel like he deserved to be thanked, especially when he was enjoying the experience himself. Leaning in he kissed the other softly, almost nonexistent before he was pulling back and actually moving out of the human's arms. "Unfortunately, I think we should be getting out of the water. One shouldn't remain in it for too long." They had already been in the water for awhile now and he didn't want to worry about any ill side effects of being within it for too long especially since it wasn't a normal pool of water to begin with.

"Ahhh you want me to tell you how I feel" Kai smile as the demon in the eyes. " I feel love I think that is what it is. Pink butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I have never felt this emotion before and I really like it...I just hope that when you are free you don't run from me I don't know if I can take something like that again." He said as his mind have flashes of his parents walking out on him when they first learned that Kai was gay and his so called friend leaving him when he was so destress about his parents not be there for him. Even though this was a friend that encouraged him to tell the truth.

Kai shook his head when he heard Xeno say that they should get out of the water he snapped back to reality. Kai smiled when He felt Xeno lightly kiss him and he nodded "all right let's get out of the tub and get cleaned off. I cannot wait to start my training tomorrow. If I can harness have as much power that I had when I kissing you. Well then I will be a force of nature to be reckoned with. I also have a feeling that we get out of this place together. Just so you know where I come from we don't have magic at least I don't think so." Kai swim over to the edge of the pool and pulled himself out. Kai then waited for Xeno too get out

Kai so easily admitting that he felt love for him when they kissed shocked Xeno whose eyes widened as he fell completely still at hearing the news. No one had ever loved him before, or at least they had not verbalized it so openly. He was shocked, unsure what to say to this but feeling something that clearly told him he felt the same thing himself. Then the human was talking about him being free and how he hoped once Xeno was that he wouldn't run from him expressing he wasn't sure if he could take that again. This caused a small smile to appear and his features seemed to soften as he definitely had feelings for this human that he had not for anyone else. "I won't run from you once I'm free, Kai. Especially not if you show me just how much you love me." Xeno purred. "I can't run off on someone who reminds me again and again who I belong to." This was a tease but he had to admit he liked the implications of the words. At the same time he was serious, as long as Kai didn't show signs of not loving him anymore, of not needing or wanting him around then he would stay.

"If you can harness half the power you have when we kiss during tomorrows training we can be out of this world in as little as a week." Xeno admitted as he was getting out of the water as well. The moment they were both free of it his eyes were raking over the other figure, really wishing he could take more interest in that gorgeous body now. He wanted to touch it and feel already but knew if he did he wouldn't be able to resist such temptations anymore. Breaking his oath was scary concept in this world though since he knew what would happen if he did. Breaking it in another would not matter since it was not the world the oath was taken in. Shaking his head he cleared his mind of such thoughts of his oath and the gorgeous body in front of him. "Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Maybe you just didn't have enough power there to harness it. Only returning will tell us for sure." Xeno admitted as he was redressing before happily leading the other out of the room and towards their rooms. "We should get some sleep. You have a very busy day ahead of you, a tiring one."

"good don't run and don't you worry I will show you who you belong with as soon as we get to my world. I just hope you like what you see." Kai said as he kissed Xeno once more then licked his lips. "You are so tasty. I cannot wait till I get to have all of you to myself. Just so you know something about me I don't share well with others." He said as he looked over Xeno's bossy before drying off and putting his clothes back on.

"Yeah, I guess I do have a long was to go and I guess I am going to have to train hard as well." He said as he handed Xeno the clothes that he had taken off to go into the black water. "Wish I could cuddle with you, but to be honest I don't know what I would do if you do sleep in the same bed." He said as he walked down the halls