The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Xeno had to admit he loved the sound of that. The smile that was appearing on his face made it pretty clear that he liked the sound of it. If he was being honest with himself, Xeno loved every time that Kai talked like that. The confidence that was in his voice and the look that appeared on the human's face was attractive and definitely made him eager for them to leave this world behind. Being told that he was tasty drew him from his thoughts and brought his mind crashing back to reality. It was definitely a good thing though because Kai was giving his body a look that pleased him while telling him that he couldn't wait to get to have all of him to himself.

"What exactly would my little human do if I do stray?" Xeno questioned with an amused look. The idea that Kai didn't share well with others wasn't entirely surprising. Being a demon made it so he naturally wanted to test any boundary he could though and see just what the human would let him get away with when it came to their relationship and what Kai definitely would not tolerate. It was going to be a lot of pressing and pulling back. Doing so without pushing too much could be very difficult and there were bound to be moments when he pushed Kai too much. "I'll have lots of fun testing boundaries." He mused half warning Kai of what lied ahead.

Taking the clothes that were handed to him as he got out of the water he got dried off and dressed. Walking down the halls with Kai he heard the man speak about sharing a bed. The addition of Kai not knowing what he would do if they did didn't help since his own imagination was now running wild. "I'll make you a deal. If you do really well during training tomorrow. By that I mean make a significant amount of progress, I'll let you share my bed with me tomorrow night." Xeno offered Kai. His eyes moving to the human as they came to a stop outside of Kai's room. Offering him a small smile he added, "You'll have to keep yourself under control though. I'd hate to make you sleep on the floor."

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

"Kai looked at him and then smiled and looked at him. "If you stay with me I would hold you in my arms nothing more nothing less there might be a lot of kissing, but I am sure you won't mind. You seem to like my kissing." he said smiling and looked at him. "I bet you will have fun testing what you can and can't do....I look forward to it as well." he said with a sly smile. "If you get to test mine I get to test your as well lets not forget that detail." He said. Kai was going to push back just as hard as Xeno pushed and he couldn't wait to have fun with it.

"Deal I will work hard tomorrow and not let you down no matter what I promise." he said looking at him with a smile on his face. "I get to share your bed I thought it was a given that you didn't like anyone in your bed chambers. I am guessing I am different and you are willing to share with me as well." he said smiling."I will control myself its you that I am worried about I feel like you wanted to run your hands all over me when we were in there making out." Kai teased as he put his clothes on and smiled as he did so

"I definitely don't dislike it." Xeno mused with a small smile. There was no reason for him to deny liking Kai's kissing, but he didn't want to outright say that he loved it. "I really do enjoy testing boundaries." He admitted with a soft laugh. Kai was right after all, he was going to have fun testing what he could and couldn't do. His curiosity was peaked when he was told that Kai was going to test his as well, his smile turning into a small smirk as their gazes met. "Of course. I would expect nothing less." Xeno really did expect Kai to test him back and was looking forward to it. This whole thing between them was something that he was genuinely looking forward to exploring.

Kai promising not to let him down caused Xeno to give the human an understanding look. "Don't worry about letting me down. Any progress you make will make me happy." He replied not wanting Kai to think he had to worry about anything. All he wanted was for the human to be able to get stronger and better with his magic. Being the hero made him aware that things would probably come quite naturally to the other, and he was truly interested in seeing how quickly he developed. "Oh I don't." Xeno agreed with a nod when Kai mentioned it being a given that he didn't like anyone in his bed chambers. "But you're not just anyone either." The demon added.

"I definitely can't deny wanting to do that... and I can't say that I won't if we share the same bed. However, you'd be surprised to learn that I have great self control." Xeno definitely wanted to run his hands all over the other, there was no denying how much he wanted to do that. Despite that he would control himself in the event they did share his bed. Something he very much wanted to do, especially as his eyes raked over the other's figure. "Well... I'll see you in the morning. Get some sleep handsome." Xeno purred flashing a smile before he was turning and heading for his room.

• 3 weeks later...

"I think this is going to be a beautiful relationship. Testing the limits and seeing how far we can go. Who do you think would give in first?" Kai said smiling. He had a Sly look on his face as he looked at the other it was really rare that he could actually feel like this and be himself with someone he was by no means the hero even though everybody expected him to be the hero and he wanted to see exactly where this would go.

"I think this is going to be a beautiful relationship. Testing the limits and seeing how far we can go. Who do you think would give in first?" Kai said smiling. He had a Sly look on his face as he looked at the other it was really rare that he could actually feel like this and be himself with someone he was by no means the hero even though everybody expected him to be the hero and he wanted to see exactly where this would go.

"that's good I hope to make progress I'm actually excited about the magic I was using today I never felt something so powerful run through me before it was kind of exhilarating." He said smiling he was so happy about this he was also happy to find out that he wasn't just anybody to Xeno. "I am happy that I'm not just anybody to you. It makes me feel happy to know that you see me in the same way I see you." He said happy. Kai wanted to know where this connection would lead and he was all ready to jump into it as well.

"I am kind of excited to see how much self control you actually have. Tho I have a lot of self-control as well, but I still can't wait to see this is going to be exciting and it's something new I have never thought in a million years that's something like this would happen to me" he stated. "You get some sleep as well Xeno. I can't have you extremely exhausted when you are teaching me tomorrow. See you tomorrow." And with that Kai went back into his room. He walked over to the bed got dressed and ready for bed. he tucked himself in and immediately he started to doze off.

"Definitely you." Xeno replied with a laugh at the question of who he thought would give in first. Without a doubt the demon was sure it'd be the human and to him it was pretty obvious. The walk from the chamber towards their rooms wasn't all that long, even if it wasn't considered short either. Before long they were standing in the hall outside of Kai's room though which meant it was finally time to part ways for the night and get some much needed rest.

"You'd be surprised to learn that I have a very strong will and sell control." Xeno mused not surprised that Kai was excited to see just how much self control he actually had. The human would be sorely disappointed to find out that it was quite strong. "Goodnight." He said with a nod watching Kai go into his room before he went to his own.

After soaking in the pool of water he was feeling nice and relaxed, stripping down to just his boxers he was soon slipping into bed and falling asleep. Xeno woke in the morning feeling energetic and well rested, ready to face the day. After bathing and getting dressed in clean clothes he made his way to the kitchen to get the something for breakfast before a long day of training Kai's magic would begin. Xeno didn't want to push the human too far but he had to admit the prospect of leaving this world and truly being free was exhilarating. Desperate for that freedom and knowing that in a sense this would make Kai the biggest hero this world has ever known. Since he would be in a way getting rid of the problem once and for all. Shaking that thought from his mind he finished making breakfast and was getting it on the table.

"Good night." he said smiling and walked into his bed room and laid on the bed thinking about what was going to happen the next few days he was so excited and slowly went to sleep dreaming about him and Xeno wanting to be with each other and maybe they could in his real world, but what was going to happen to them once they were there?

The next morning Kai woke up and changed clothes he was excited about the say and what it would bring. "Lets do this." he said as he used the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to get some food knowing that Xeno was not going to go easy on him today and for some reason he was excited about it as well he couldn't wait to see what he could do. "Hey Xeno how are you doing today I feel great after that soak." he said smiling. "Anyway do you need help or do you have everything already done?" he asked as he set down at the table wondering what the training he would do today.

"Good morning, Kai." Xeno greeted the other man when he came in a small smile appearing as he was told that the human was feeling great after the soak last night. "I'm glad to hear it, you'll need that magical awakening for training today." He commented as he was carrying some more things to the table. "Breakfast is already finished, just eat up." With that he joined Kai at the table taking his seat and sipping at a warm cup of tea. "You'll probably need another soak in the pool tonight after your training. It'll help you stay relaxed and reduce any magical strain that your training may cause." Xeno explained.

While they were having breakfast he was just happy to talk with Kai, though he was also interested in how the other's night had been. "Did you sleep well? I'd hate it if you had a rough night." There was a slightly teasing look on his face that indicated that he might not be completely telling the truth in regards to hating if Kai had a rough night. Though he'd be bummed out a little if he had without him. Pushing such thoughts from his mind he ate a bit himself since they would both be rather busy and occupied today. "Once you're done with breakfast we'll jump right into your training." He added.

"I slept really well thank you. I think it must of been that bath I slept without a care in the world. Tho I have a feeling I would of slept even better with you in my arms." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek. "Yeah I might need another soak in the pool and I hate it when I can't help you." he said as he started to eat the food to get ready for the day to start working hard and get to go to his world just to brake the spell on Xeno. "Don't worry when we get to my world I will help you out and I promise I won't leave you alone not ever." he said he felt like the already said that, but felt the need to say it again.

"Thanks for the meal." he said after he finished the meal and got ready to head to the training grounds. "Alright so what do you want me to start with first?" he said looking at him as he walked into the training ground and took a deep breath wondering what to do next as he started to focus on his powers. Kai ran his hands through his hair having a hard time thinking straight.

Amusement appeared on Xeno's face when Kai indicated that he thought he could sleep even better with him in his arms, followed by the human kissing his cheek before he was returning to his food. "I suppose we'll find out tonight as long as your training goes well." Xeno replied with a soft laugh before he returned to his own food munching on it and thinking about how today would go. He was sure that Kai would do well in his training, but it made Xeno wonder how hard he should make it for the human to get to sleep in his bed with him tonight. Knowing that he may be a little inclined to easily give in instead of really making Kai work hard for it.

Shaking those thoughts from his mind he finished his breakfast and followed Kai to the training grounds. Instantly he was asked what he wanted the other to do first. Xeno realizing quickly that Kai seemed to have a hard time focusing which definitely wasn't good. "To focus first. You can't practice or learn anything if you can't keep your mind straight and your magic focused. It'll just do whatever it wants." Xeno told Kai slightly scolding the human for not being able to control himself and focus. "Once you focus do as we practiced last time, feel your magic and have it develop in your hands. But I want you to do it with your eyes open. It's easy when you close your eyes, but not all magic can be safely done in this manner." Xeno instructed.

"Alright have have a question what do you focus on? I mean I don't know what to focus on and my mind is all over the place trying to think of one thing to leave it on." he said looking at him and sighed trying to think about what they should do, but it was hard. "What do you think of when you are practicing?" he asked

Kai took a deep breath and tried to clear his mind he could feel the power around him and in the room easier, but he didn't know what to focus on and it was driving him nuts. "Alright deep breath and focus." he said as he shot an energy blast off his hand, but it bounced off of everything coming back and hitting him and making him land right on his butt. "Damn this is a lot harder than I thought."

"Anything." Xeno replied when asked what to focus on. "For most demons we think of something that makes us particularly happy or that we enjoy. It makes focusing magic easier when you choose something to focus on that makes you happy. Like I said last night in the pool, magic is often entwined with emotions. When you become aware of what emotion makes your magic the strongest it's easier to focus your magic because you can focus on something that makes you feel that emotion." Xeno explained to Kai wanting him to think about last night and the emotions he had felt when his magic had showed itself so strongly and without much if any effort on his part. That was what Kai had to tap into in order to focus his magic, to take full control of it and make it work for him.

He was able to see the magic forming in Kai's hand and he watched him as it shot out of his hand. It was with a flick of his own wrist that he made it so the ball couldn't bounce to him since he needed Kai to learn. Watching as it knocked him off his feet and onto his ass, he sighed a small smile forming when he heard the other. "It definitely is. But you're doing well in the sense you materialized it. Just focus." Xeno said warmly offering an encouraging smile. "You'll get it. Once you can get it materialized and be able to control where it goes we can move on to the next step."

Kai smiled and blushed he nodded and then started to focus the thing he started to focus on was Xeno and what he felt for him and he felt the power overcome him not with fear this time, but power and he really liked this feeling it made him warm on the inside and he lit up the whole room just thinking about him and nothing else.

Kai focused on what he was doing and the love he had for Xeno he made the ball this time, but it didn't go out of control this time. It was brighter than before as the light rose to the ceiling and then went around the whole room without going out of control and it made him happy. Xeno made him happy and because of him he could do all of this he was happy. "Thank you I think I got it." he said smiling

Xeno was highly aware of the other's blush and it made him wonder what exactly Kai was thinking about. After a few moments he came to realize that Kai was most likely thinking of him, since it had been while they had been kissing the night before that his magic seemed the strongest. This caused a small smile to appear on his face before he was watching as Kai was giving it another shot and focusing his magic. This attempt was far more successful and he was quite impressed as he watched the magical orb make it's way controlled around the room before Kai let it fizzle out.

"You're welcome." Xeno said happily giving him a bright smile. Since he had mastered how to control his magic it was not time to teach him how to properly use it. "The next step is to start harnessing it to do your bidding." Xeno started to explain giving a motion as he moved closer to Kai. "It's easier than you think." He added with an encouraging look crossing his face. "The hardest part of all of this was to learn how to control your magic and you've clearly mastered that." Xeno was moving a few things into view of Kai. "You remember how when you first came into my workroom that I had a bunch of books hovering and moving around, pages turning on their own?" Xeno asked. When Kai responded he nodded, "Now it's your turn to do the same thing. It's one of the most basic ways you can use your magic and it gives you a good sense of what it's like to have your magic conform to your will instead of doing whatever it wants."

Kai looked at Xeno. "Yeah I wouldn't say I mastered controlling it. It's more like we came to an understanding if that makes any sense at all." Kai said he was already getting worn out. His body was tired, but he wanted to push on he couldn't wait to get to the next part.

"I remember and I remember that I thought it was really cool as well." He said looking at him listening to his every word. "Alright so I am just checking. To make my magic do that all I have to do is think about it?" He asked as he started to over think the process. "Do I have to keep thinking about it to make it stay in the air. I just want to make sure I'm prepared for anything that happens." He said. Kai wanted everything to be perfect the first time.

A soft chuckle was his response when Kai told him that he wouldn't say he mastered controlling it but they had come to an understanding. "It makes perfect sense." Xeno replied with a small smile and a nod. Magic really did seem to be alive, that was one of the reasons why he had told Kai when he had first arrived here with him that magic often had a mind of it's own. If one couldn't control it -or understand it- then it was unpredictable and extremely dangerous.

As the questions started to flow out of the other he couldn't help but laugh again this time moving over to Kai to gently pat him on the back. "Kind of." Xeno mused as he looked over the books he had laid out for Kai to practice on. "First, don't be worried about anything going on, the books are from my realm, so they're enchanted and aren't easily destroyed. Second, it's more of focusing your magic and then projecting that magic onto the books. Once there, it's a matter of giving the magic instruction on what you want it to do. The instruction can be a verbal one, a clear thought or even a specific action."

After he explained this he decided to demonstrate for Kai, showing him the magic in his hand before he allowed it to spread from him to the nearest book and engulf it. The book rose from where it had been resting and flipped open holding it's page for a few seconds before turning to the next one. This continued for a little while before Xeno removed the charm and the book fell back to it's resting place. "The further you stretch it the harder it becomes to control things, so start with the closest book, then move to the next one and so on. Don't be upset if you can't do it with all the books at once, just keep trying."

Kai listen and nodded trying to soak up all the information that was given to him before closing his eyes. Kai focused on making the book levitate the first attempt was more of a shock wave that knocked the book off the shelf, like on the floor with the pages turned down

Kai felt like he was talking to his magic at this point telling it what to do. Kai took a deep breath then opened his eyes and tried again this time it worked and his magic picked up one of the books on the floor. After that it started to come over to him. Kai was so happy. When Kai tried to make it go to the next book they all fell onto the ground and Kai's knees started to give out as well. "How was that?" He asked

"Not bad. But I think you can do better." Xeno said with an encouraging smile. It was a good start but he knew that Kai was capable of more than that. He'd have to accomplish more if they ever wanted to go to the human's world. "Try again." Xeno instructed nodding towards the books, crossing his arms over his chest.

He had to be hard on Kai if they were going to get out of here. That's just how things worked. He corny go easy on him and couldn't let him give up even when things were hard and his body feeling weak. "You can do it." He added with a small smile.

Kai nodded as he took a few minutes to think of how to do it and recover then he stood up kisses Xeno and focused on the books to make them move this time he got 4 of the books up and then he said something to him self and all of the books went up and he smiled happy that the books were doing what he was saying.

Kai coughed and when he did that he lost focus and all the books fell to the ground and he himself fell to the ground with a little blood coming out of his nose showing that he over did it. "I did it I'm so happy." He whispered and closed his eyes he was also dizzy and felt like he was going to pass out.

Xeno wasn't expecting Kai to lean over and kiss him, but he did definitely enjoy the kiss a small smile crossing his face. It was with interest that he watched Kai give it another shot. His head tilted to the side slightly when he heard Kai say something to himself all the books rising. It was impressive for sure and made Xeno curious about what he had said.

A cough and the books came crashing down. His eyes going over to Kai who had fallen to his knees. At the sight of the blood Xeno conjured a tissue and knelt down beside him, gently holding the tissue to the human's nose to stem the blood flow. "Yes you did. But maybe a little too hard this time." Xeno sighed. He was glad Kai had pulled it off but felt bad that he had apparently pushed the human too far. "Lets get you to the pool for much needed rest." Xeno suddenly offered helping Kai to his feet.

"Thank you sorry about that I thought I could control it longer." he whispered and looked as him as he took the tissue and looked at him as he wiped the blood off of his nose. "Sorry I think I push myself too hard. I really wanted to make you happy with everything that I was doing. I wanted to prove that I was trying." he said as he tried to get up, but his legs felt like rubber.

Kai looked over and saw that Xeno offered to help him to the feet and took him up on that offer to help him up and he leaned on him thinking the will fall if he didn't. "Hey Xeno I don't think I can walk all the way to the pool. My legs feel like rubber and I can't really stand up that much." he said. Kai needed to rest after this. He didn't know at the time, but he almost used all of his magic in one big burst of energy and he needed to learn to control then flow and not let it out in a all at once.

Kai telling him that he didn't think he could walk made the demon think for a moment. After he had helped Kai up and the man was leaning against him he only had to shift a little to be able to pick the human up. Being a demon made it easier to pick the other up, he wasn't sure if he'd be capable otherwise. Not because Kai was particularly heavy but Xeno wasn't particularly muscular either.

Carrying him to the pool he set him down by the edge. "Do you need me to help you undress?" Xeno questioned wanting to help Kai out if he needed it. Feeling a bit bad that he had pushed him so hard. He hadn't wanted to hurt Kai, he had just wanted him to try harder. With Kai being the hero Xeno had huge expectations knowing what he was capable of.

Kai blush as Xeno picked him up. "This is embarrassing having you carry me. I am sorry that you have to carry me. I guess I used too much energy...I should have told you when I was at my limit and not push myself harder, but I really did want to impress you." He said blushing as he was carried to the black water pool.

When Kai was sit down beside the pool and Xeno asked him if he needed help to take his clothes off. That feeling was almost too much to handle and his face became bright red. He didn't have the energy to take his clothes off, but he looked at him. "I guess if you're sure I can't go in my clothes." He whispered

A soft laugh escaped Xeno when Kai commented about it being embarrassing that he was carrying him. "It might be embarrassing but it's useful right now." The demon said offering Kai a small smile. At the other whispering a response to the question of if he needed help to undress he sighed softly.

"Unfortunately clothes would only hinder the healing process." Xeno let the other know before he was knealing down beside him to help him undress. Helping the man undress before he was carefully lowering Kai into the water.

"thank you for caring me all this way I know you didn't have to, but still thanks you are helping me out more than you ever know" Kai said smiling inside the blush some more when Xeno started to strip him. "Sorry I'm useless right now I will know what my limit is next time we do that." He said as he was soon fully naked

Kai felt himself eased into the water and smiled at him. "Sorry I am pushing so much I don't know why I'm doing it" he said the take a deep breath and relaxed in the water. "I have never blushed this much in my entire life." Kai started and felt the fatigue melt off of them and finding his strength was coming back to him as well. "Damn this water is a miracle worker. I wish we had something like this in my time." He said closing his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair before opening its eyes are looking at Xeno. "Are you going to join me in this dip?" He asked he was still pretty tired, not physically anymore but mentally he needed some more time in the water to fully soak up the nutrients water was giving him.

"I wouldn't get to tease and press buttons in your world if I didn't take care of you." Xeno teasingly replied. "Loyalty goes a long way when one find themselves emotionally and physically attached to someone." He added more seriously. In a way promising to always take care of Kai when the other need it. "I'm glad you learned your limit." He honestly admitted hoping it would mean Kai wouldn't push things too far again.

"Now you understand why it was one of the first things I needed done when you first arrived." He mused thoughtfully. When asked if he was going to join him in this dip a curious look crossed his face. "I don't really need it... Since I didn't really use any magic." Xeno admitted. "Do you want me to join you?" He then questioned.