Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

"That's so cute." Xeno mused when Kai made it clear he'd only go back if he went with him. Not wanting to leave him alone in this world. He had to admit that it wasn't just cute though, he actually really appreciated the human's consideration. Surely if they sent Kai back a new hero would be called to this world if he didn't go with him. Going with the other could also free him of his oath though and maybe then he could... enjoy more with the human. It was a tempting thought, the smile appearing on his face probably gave way his feelings towards the subject as well. "I'll go back with you. It'd be interesting to see this world of yours, not to mention I kind of want to see where this goes." He mused motioning between them.

Kai blushed himself and was quick to say that he didn't think such things about everyone. What he wasn't expecting was being told that the human would show him more than what was in his mind. It made him curious what else he would show him, and he was sure that curiosity was clearly displayed on his face. "Oh? So you're blaming an innocent little kiss for your dirty thoughts." Xeno teased his smile turning to a smirk. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you were a little demon yourself." He purred. "Unfortunately... I still have an oath to follow. But I definitely enjoy kissing you, and can't say I don't like what I see in your thoughts. Maybe... your world will be a better place for such activities though." Xeno hoped that going with Kai would break such an oath, even if the human tempting him to break it now. Wanting to feel what Kai was imagining. Giving in to such desires was hard, largely because he had fought off any temptations this long. His oath was probably the only thing he followed, any other rules went out the window. Deciding not to focus on such matters he leaned forward to catch Kai's lips in another kiss, wrapping his arms loosely around the human's neck to indulge more fully in the kiss. This he could indulge in and enjoy without any consequences, so he was determined to fully enjoy it.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

"that's good that you are coming with me I know what will happen if you don't come...so that is the only way I will go back is with you." Kai gave a Sly smile. "Maybe I do have a little bit of demon in we I think we all do deep down and if I'm being honest. I have been having thoughts about you since I met you. I felt a connection with you that I have never had with anyone else." He said smiling.

Kai went back into the kiss and thought about them making out and then licked Xeno's lip wondering if he would let him in or would that go against his oath. Kai hopped he didn't because he wanted to make out with Xeno so bad.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Then I'll tell you what." Xeno started to say a bright smile appearing, "We'll work together to get your magic to it's full strength and then we'll see about opening a portal to your world. We can both go." He added after a short pause. Kai mentioning that maybe he did have a little bit of demon in him just to express that he thought deep down everyone did made him nod. That was probably very true. "Oh? You've been thinking about me that long, huh?" This was interesting to hear and he was wondering if the thoughts had remained the same or progressed since that meeting. He figured it was probably a bit of both. "I'm eager to see where this connection of ours goes, even if you'll need to be patient and wait until we go to your world to fully explore it." Xeno said making it clear that he was actually willing and maybe even eager to go further and fully enjoy this thing between them.

The lick over his lip was enough to tell Xeno what Kai was hinting for, that he wanted in and to truly make out with him. For a moment their eyes remained locked and he could see it in the other's eyes how much he wanted them to do so. It wouldn't break his oath, and because of that thought he willingly opened his mouth to accept the human so they could truly make out. Allowing his eyes to drift shut after, leaning into the kiss.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I can't wait to train. I will do everything in my power to work hard for you and make sure you are safe and I am willing to wait as long as I have to. That way we can make sure you enjoy the experience. I promise you you won't break your oath in this world and in the world by imagine doesn't really exist." He said looking at him in the eyes meaning every word he was saying.

When Xeno opened his mouth Kai wasted no time sticking his tongue in trying to advoid his fangs. Kai's tongue danced with Xeno's tongue and he moaned at the taste. Kai was happy about this, but wouldn't go much further with Xeno respecting his wishes, but he did pull him closer as he waves now dances around the both of them.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

It meant more to Xeno than it probably should that Kai was willing to wait for them to leave this world and go the the humans before fully indulging in this relationship of theirs. A soft laugh was his response when Kai mentioned how his imagination wasn't breaking Xeno's oath either, which was completely true. But that logic Kai was able to imagine anything and everything he wanted between the two of them without worry of breaking his oath. To be honest, the same could be said for him too if he decided to imagine such situations. The thought alone of doing such things wasn't unpleasant, but he realized he far more enjoyed seeing Kai's thoughts and desires. "We can start your training again tomorrow." Xeno offered with a smile.

It seemed like the instant that he opened his mouth to the human that Kai's tongue was slipping inside. Though he noticed that he was being careful of his sharper fangs which made him a little amused. That amusement didn't last very long though since he soon found himself lost in the kiss that had deepened, and the twirling of their tongues together. Tasting Kai just as the other was tasting him and thoroughly enjoying the taste of Kai. The waves dancing around their bodies proved to Xeno that Kai's magic was definitely heightened by such situations. This discovery was fascinating and as their kiss broke so that he could allow Kai the chance to breath he decided to bring attention to it. "Your magic seems quite strong when we're kissing. It might be worth looking into more." Ties between certain actions and emotions could have an affect on ones magic, it seemed that the emotions tied to them kissing like this and being close heightened and strengthened Kai's magic. It made him want to know what else Kai would be capable of doing when they practiced tomorrow. "Do you feel it more?" he asked wanting to know if Kai was aware of his magic during these moments or if it was acting more on it's own.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai was so happy that Xeno was letting him kisses him and have fantasies about him in his head. Kai was also happy that he wasn't appalled by his thoughts. It meant more to him turn out should have, but we are about someone deeply you have those thoughts again you'd be willing to wait for them as long as it takes.

Kai kissed him an little more moaning at the taste on the demon before he pulled back. " When I am kidding you I feel my p powers hit a new level, but the moment you pull away it fades." He said looking around as the water became normal once again. "Thank you for letting me experience that." He whispered

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

It was interesting for Xeno to learn that when they were kissing Kai felt his powers becoming more powerful just for that power to seemingly disappear when their lips parted. It made him question how the human's powers would respond to them in other situations. "It's not uncommon for ones powers to respond to certain emotions, whether positively or negatively." He explained a little as he was reaching up with a hand and gently letting his fingers trail along the human's jaw. "Your powers seem to have a strong and positive effect when we're kissing because a certain emotion is heightened. Over time, one can learn how to control this connection and it can make for extremely power and unmatched magic." After saying his his eyes moved from where his fingers were trailing along Kai's jaw to the other's eyes their gazes locking once more. "What exactly is it you feel when we kiss?" Xeno teasingly asked a small smirk appearing making it clear he already knew the answer but wanted to tease the other a little.

"I like experiencing things with you." Was his response to being thanked by Kai. He didn't feel like he deserved to be thanked, especially when he was enjoying the experience himself. Leaning in he kissed the other softly, almost nonexistent before he was pulling back and actually moving out of the human's arms. "Unfortunately, I think we should be getting out of the water. One shouldn't remain in it for too long." They had already been in the water for awhile now and he didn't want to worry about any ill side effects of being within it for too long especially since it wasn't a normal pool of water to begin with.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Ahhh you want me to tell you how I feel" Kai smile as the demon in the eyes. " I feel love I think that is what it is. Pink butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I have never felt this emotion before and I really like it...I just hope that when you are free you don't run from me I don't know if I can take something like that again." He said as his mind have flashes of his parents walking out on him when they first learned that Kai was gay and his so called friend leaving him when he was so destress about his parents not be there for him. Even though this was a friend that encouraged him to tell the truth.

Kai shook his head when he heard Xeno say that they should get out of the water he snapped back to reality. Kai smiled when He felt Xeno lightly kiss him and he nodded "all right let's get out of the tub and get cleaned off. I cannot wait to start my training tomorrow. If I can harness have as much power that I had when I kissing you. Well then I will be a force of nature to be reckoned with. I also have a feeling that we get out of this place together. Just so you know where I come from we don't have magic at least I don't think so." Kai swim over to the edge of the pool and pulled himself out. Kai then waited for Xeno too get out

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Kai so easily admitting that he felt love for him when they kissed shocked Xeno whose eyes widened as he fell completely still at hearing the news. No one had ever loved him before, or at least they had not verbalized it so openly. He was shocked, unsure what to say to this but feeling something that clearly told him he felt the same thing himself. Then the human was talking about him being free and how he hoped once Xeno was that he wouldn't run from him expressing he wasn't sure if he could take that again. This caused a small smile to appear and his features seemed to soften as he definitely had feelings for this human that he had not for anyone else. "I won't run from you once I'm free, Kai. Especially not if you show me just how much you love me." Xeno purred. "I can't run off on someone who reminds me again and again who I belong to." This was a tease but he had to admit he liked the implications of the words. At the same time he was serious, as long as Kai didn't show signs of not loving him anymore, of not needing or wanting him around then he would stay.

"If you can harness half the power you have when we kiss during tomorrows training we can be out of this world in as little as a week." Xeno admitted as he was getting out of the water as well. The moment they were both free of it his eyes were raking over the other figure, really wishing he could take more interest in that gorgeous body now. He wanted to touch it and feel already but knew if he did he wouldn't be able to resist such temptations anymore. Breaking his oath was scary concept in this world though since he knew what would happen if he did. Breaking it in another would not matter since it was not the world the oath was taken in. Shaking his head he cleared his mind of such thoughts of his oath and the gorgeous body in front of him. "Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Maybe you just didn't have enough power there to harness it. Only returning will tell us for sure." Xeno admitted as he was redressing before happily leading the other out of the room and towards their rooms. "We should get some sleep. You have a very busy day ahead of you, a tiring one."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"good don't run and don't you worry I will show you who you belong with as soon as we get to my world. I just hope you like what you see." Kai said as he kissed Xeno once more then licked his lips. "You are so tasty. I cannot wait till I get to have all of you to myself. Just so you know something about me I don't share well with others." He said as he looked over Xeno's bossy before drying off and putting his clothes back on.

"Yeah, I guess I do have a long was to go and I guess I am going to have to train hard as well." He said as he handed Xeno the clothes that he had taken off to go into the black water. "Wish I could cuddle with you, but to be honest I don't know what I would do if you do sleep in the same bed." He said as he walked down the halls

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles