The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Kai smiled and looked at him. "The answer to that is yes I think I will. After we get back to my time and you don't run off I will. Part of me and it's a small part now....thinks that once we get back to my time you won't need me any more and just leave me." He whispered as he pulled him into a big hug it took a lot for him to admit this, but that just shows how much she trusted him.

",Ahhh so you do like fire and you watch everything burn?" He said with amusement in his voice. Kai smiled as he heard a purr from Xeno it made him more happy than it should of, but he get like together they were unstoppable.

A smile crossed Kai's face. "Most definitely we need to learn how to curve my emotions and use it for the better." He stated and smiled wondering what they should do next. "Also I think the fire on the ground answers if I do love you or not as well." He said kissing him

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

Kai telling him that he did think he'd be able to love him with all his heart did make Xeno pleased and more relaxed about this whole thing. After all, he didn't want to go back to Kai's world just for the human to find someone else and decide he didn't need or want him anymore. Though... now that he was thinking about it the other man probably felt the same way about him.With the freedom he'd gain in Kai's world he didn't think he'd feel compelled to leave him though. Especially when the other man made him feel the way he did.

"What can I say? There is a beauty in destruction." Xeno admitted with a smile. Figuring it would be weirder that a demon didn't find some sort of joy out of destruction even if it was just a simple enjoyment of fire.

Xeno was running his fingers along the human's neck admiring the soft flesh beneath them. Drawn from his thoughts as Kai said he thought the fire on the ground answered that he did love him. That wasn't helping his own emotions as he was kissed again. Instead he felt himself leaning more heavily against Kai, pressing his body more firmly against the other man. He wanted to feel that body close to his, as close as they could get. A desire deep inside him told him what he really wanted, even if in this world his oath held firm. It made him groan into the kiss knowing he wanted something so deeply that he still couldn't have. Even if his body was responding positively. Trying to distract himself a little he was letting his fingers rove over the other's form, slipping beneath Kai's shirt to feel the skin beneath and explore that body. The exploration of Kai's body wasn't really helping in calming his own but he was definitely enjoying it all the same.

"you are correct in there is beauty in destruction. Stuff maybe destroyed, but it comes back better and stronger than ever." He said looking at him then looked at him. "Damn I feel like I can do anything with you by my side. You know that it makes me feel happy and warm on the inside. I have never felt this with anyone before." he said and kissed Xeno again before feeling his fingers running on his neck.

Kai let out a little moan at the feeling Xeno go in for another kiss it make him happy. Kai started to rubbed Xeno's butt smiling as he did so a wave of desire hit him who's desire it was he couldn't be for sure. Kai sucked in his own breath when he felt Xeno's fingers run under his shirt. "Damn you are testing the boundary and I love it." he whispered. Kai started to rub Xeno's back as well happy that they were there with each other.

Xeno was a little surprised that Kai agreed with him and that there was a beauty in destruction. At the same time he was really happy to hear that he agreed and seemed to think so as well. "I'm glad that only I make you feel this way. It makes it so I don't need to worry about competition in your world." He admitted with a small smirk on his face. Knowing that Kai only felt so strongly for him made him extremely proud.

The little moan he was able to get out of a Kai made him really want to hear more sounds come out of him like that. The kiss they shared seemed like the best time to let his fingers explore the human's back even more. A soft moan was his response when he felt Kai rubbing his butt so firmly, though he was more than happy to press into the touch as well. After the kiss ended his eyes locked with Kai's as the other man expressed that he was testing the boundary but that he loved it.

Hearing those words only encouraged Xeno to explore that body even more. Running his fingers along the human's back one more time before he moved his hands to the front of Kai's body. Running his hands over the clothed chest and abdomen now. Wanting to explore it as much as possible. Maybe even have his body memorized before they went to Kai's world. Suddenly he felt Kai rubbing his back as well, which Xeno quickly found himself liking. "I did warn you before that I like to test boundaries." Xeno murmured softly before he was pressing his lips to the other's neck again.

"Trust me no one in my own world can compare to someone to you and everything about you." He said smiling as he looked at him with loving eyes. Kai was happy that Xeno seemed to be feeling the same way about each other and that excited parts of him he never knew could be so happy.

Kai smiled and wanted to see the limit that Xeno would go to. Kai wanted all of him and he knew he was being selfish, but if this demon taught him one thing was that you should hold on to what you care for. Kai ran his hands up and down the others back in a sexual way trying to awaken his body and see how much Kai could do to Xeno. "Turn about is fair play." he whispered into the others ear and started to nibble lightly on Xeno's ear.

Kai wanted to hear Xeno moan he needed to hear him moan. So when he got a chance his hands started to wander the front of Xeno's body and found his way up to his nipples and smiled as he circled them with just the slightest touch that could send shivers down anyone's spine."You are the best thing to happened to me I hope you know that." he whispered in Xeno's ear. He still wasn't going to do anything sexual to him but he figured he could tease him as long as they didn't have sex.

It was definitely pleasing to hear that and it had Xeno humming happily. Especially because he loved the loving look that was in Kai's eyes after he said it. That wasn't a look he was used to getting from anyone but a look he would definitely enjoy getting from now on. It made his own eyes sparkle happily before he was leaning forward to catch Kai's lips in yet another kiss. Not able to get enough of those soft lips on his own.

The feeling of the other's hands running up and down his back in such a manner had him groan softly. Enjoying the touch and knowing exactly what Kai was trying to do here. And yet, he couldn't bring himself to mind the fact that Kai was teasing him in this manner. He deserved it after all, since he was teasing the human in the exact same way and had started it. Kai whispering into his ear had a pleasant shiver rake down his spine which only seemed to get more intense when the human started to lightly nibble on his ear after.

Kai didn't just stop there though and instead his hands moved to the front of his body as well running up his chest to his nipples where the human teasingly circled them with just enough touch to send pleasant sparks and shivers through him. Xeno was powerless to stop the moan from escaping his throat at the touch, really liking it and wanting to feel it even more. Something he was sure he showed clearly since his back was arching and pressing his chest more firmly into Kai's hands. "Y-you're the best thing that has ever happened to me too." Xeno managed to get out despite struggling in the beginning. His body was enjoying the attention and even if he knew that they couldn't have sex here, in this world, his body seemed to like to think otherwise by the way it was responding to the touch. The whole thing was so new, his body had never responded in such a way before but it was doing so quite easily when being touched by Kai. "I love you." The words left his lips without him even realizing they were said aloud but were followed buy his lips locking over Kai's in a deep passionate and needy kiss.

Kai smiled with his eyes shining with joy he loved being with Xeno and everything that came with it as well. Kai smiled when he felt Xeno's lips on his own they were soft yet firm. Some how Kai couldn't get enough of them no matter what, but that wasn't the goal he was looking for right now his goal was for Xeno to moan and him be the cause of it.

Kai smiled and nibbled on the ear some more happy about what was going on with him. "You are mine and I want you to be mine." he whispered as he played with his nipples more "There we go." he purred after he heard Xeno moaned. "That is what I wanted to hear from you." he whispered then kissed his cheek. "You are the best thing to happen to me as well and I love you too. I don't ever want to leave you." he whispered as his fingers were still dancing on Xeno's nipples

Kai calling him his only seemed to make the pleasant sparks going through his body more intense. It was an odd feeling, to feel so attached to someone, to want someone as much as he wanted Kai. At the same time he couldn't bring himself to fight it either, if anything he just wanted the human more. This was all confusing, different aspects of him warring over what he felt and how he should feel about this whole situation. After moaning from Kai teasing his nipples the human's comment confused him for a moment before he became aware that Kai had apparently been trying to get him to moan the whole time and was pleased to finally hear him do so.

"I don't want you to leave me..." He murmured moaning again as Kai continued to give his nipples attention. He was really enjoying the touch and he really wished he could feel more. Already knowing that if Kai could make him feel this good just from his nipples that there was a lot more pleasure he could be feeling. If only his stupid oath wasn't standing in their way. It was in that moment that Xeno came to realize just how much he wanted and craved the human. In ways he had never wanted or craved another being in his whole existence. "It's not fair..." He groaned as he leaned his head forward, face buried in the human's neck. "I want you... and... can't..." He groaned voicing his feelings.

Kai smiled and kissed the others neck. "I know life is never fair to us in this world. I should stop here I don't want to make you brake your oath, but that was just a taste of what I can do....And if I can do that with my hand think of what I could do with my mouth." he whispered into the other's ear then blew into it smiling as he did so. Kai pulled his hands out of Xeno's shirt and smiled. "I want you more than life its self, but I will wait because of your oath. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to." Kai whispered and smiled.

After that Kai just held Xeno close and looked up at the sky he knew he couldn't do anything more with Xeno, but he couldn't help the aching feeling he was getting wanting Xeno to touch him all over his own body for Xeno to claim him and he wanted to claim Xeno as well. Kai took a deep breath then looked around and laughed a little as the fire circle got a little bigger than it was before but wasn't enough to start a forest fire or anything.

Even though Xeno was appreciative of the fact that Kai didn't want to press things and didn't want to make him do something that he didn't want to do, he was desperate. The thing that sucked about this was that he did want to do this, he wanted it so bad and knew he couldn't because of his oath. "We have to open that portal soon... I don't know how much longer I can stick to my oath with such a sexy guy with me all the time." Xeno admitted with a sigh as his head remained pressed against the human's neck. Eyes drifting shut now that his nipples were no longer being teased and his body had a chance to relax and come down from the pleasure it had been feeling.

Reaching down he grabbed Kai's hand and slipped it back under his own shirt though having the human's hand rest on the small of his back where he let it stay. Wanting the contact at the very least even if he couldn't have what he really wanted. His mind was also on what Kai had said about imagining what his mouth could do if he had felt that good just by his hands. It hade his mind goign wild and he could feel it in his soul, any resolve he had slowly dwindling away to nothing. "If we can teach you to control your magic when your emotions are so strong we may be able to get a portal to your world open within the next week or two..." Xeno said once he could get his mind away from the pleasure he had felt and what awaited him at the hands of Kai.

Kai smiled. "We just need to take our time with this ok. I promise I will make you feel so much pleasure when you are back in my world you won't know what hit you alright." he said kissing him pulling him close. "I will practice as much as I can I promise. I will get you there one way or another. When we do get there I want to find your place again it is nice and I think we could do wonder's to it if its still there." he said smiling and kissed his cheek.

Kai smiled when his hand was grabbed and Xeno slipped it back under his shirt so he could just touch him. "I promise that I am here for you alright. We will do what we need to go and go back to my time. I am sure we can work on it together." Kai said as he was breathing softly. Kai didn't know what they would do at this point he just loved him and wanted to be with him. "To keep you going just think of what I just did to you that is what I could do for you." he whispered as he looked up at the blue sky and noticed some clouds in the sky. "Xeno it might rain soon...I always loved watching the rain." he said smiling

The thought of taking their time just made Xeno all the more impatient. Even if he knew that Kai had a point and that they had to be patient with this so that they could get to the human's time. The thought of Kai making him feel so much pleasure that he wouldn't know what hit him when they did get there only seemed to make him even more impatient as he groaned softly. Mind running even more wild than before trying to play out all of the ways that he could end up feeling pleasure once free of this world and his oath. The kiss to his cheek helped ease him, allowing him to relax his body against Kai once more.

"I know... you're right." They'd get there. Xeno just had to remind himself of that and keep thinking about how much closer they were getting to that. He was happily resting against Kai at this point when he was told to think about what Kai had just done to him and what he could do for him to keep him going. That definitely got his heart pounding again and it would keep him working towards their goal. "It's something I am really looking forward to." He told Kai not wanting to deny his wants.

Suddenly Kai was telling him that it might rain soon, the demon turned his head to allow himself to look up at the darkening sky as well. The storm clouds were rolling in signalling that rain was imminent and would probably be closing in fast. Kai was mentioning that he always loved watching the rain though and it made it so he was even more intent on them staying so he could see it again. "We could stay here... you can watch the rain and we can stay... just like this." Xeno suggested.

Kai smiled as he looked at the other. He wanted to show xeno so much more. Kai never really wanted to stop she just loved hearing him. It was everything to Kai that xeno had more pleasure than he could handle. After all this demon deserved everything and then more.

After hearing that they could stay out here and watch the rain Kai smiled. "are you going to put up a barrier so we don't get wet or do you want to get us to get wet by the rain?" he asked staring at the sky as he could hear it thundering. "The rain is always so beautiful" he whispered

"I was thinking we'd get wet... I think you look really sexy like that." Xeno mused with a small smirk as he tilted his head to look up at the human a bright smile crossing his face. He pressed his lips to Kai's neck once more before his eyes moved up at the sky as the sound of thunder filled the air. It was clear that the storm would start any moment now and sure enough there were already some drops falling from the sky and landing on them. Xeno hummed his approval not minding that their clothes would get wet, he was liking the idea.

As the rain started falling harder Xeno just kept his head resting on Kai's shoulder. One hand absently running along the human's torso his other arm was loosely wrapped behind the other's neck. Enjoying their closeness and the rain that was falling. Not to mention Xeno liked the smell of the world around them when it rained, it was nice and fresh something that he could enjoy. "This is really nice." He said softly letting his eyes drift shut.

"We get wet it is." he said holding him close as it thundered again. Kai was so happy he was here with Xeno he wondered if he could do anything he wanted with him and no have a care in the world. Like this being out in the rain would of been something he would of never did in his own time, but here it just seemed normal with Xeno.

When it started to rain harder he just held Xeno close it made him happy that they were with each other. "This is really nice, but if we fall asleep we might drown in the rain water." he said smiling as he petted Xeno as he watched the lightening dance across the sky with every strike of the thunder. "Rain is so calming and makes me happy as well." he said

Xeno appreciated that Kai didn't seem to object to them getting wet or show any signs of not wanting to do so. While they were staying so close together and getting wet from the rain Xeno was more than happy to allow his eyes to drift shut and to just truly enjoy the moment together. Today had been more than perfect, and he was looking forward to doing it again and enjoying it some more. Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted when he was told that this was really nice but that if they fell asleep they might drown in the rain water. A soft chuckle escaped him not having realized he was even dozing off to begin with. "You're to comfy, I can't help it." He murmured.

"I'm glad." Xeno responded when Kai told him that the rain was calming to him and made him happy. He was happy to be able to share this with him then, since he had never once thought about sitting out in the rain. Forcing his eyes open he pulled away slightly, his hands moving so that he held the human's face between them. Their eyes locked together before he was leaning in for another deep and passionate kiss. Once he dragged out for as long as possible not breaking it until he knew that he had to let Kai breath. When it broke a large loving smile crossed his face, "I guess we should head home... before you catch a cold for being out in the rain."

Kai smiled as he felt the rain come down on him it felt so good. "I know I am comfy, but we can take a bath when we get back and relax we can finish watching it on your porch maybe." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek as he looked up at the sky once more seeing everything flashing it was so amazing he loved it.

Soon After he got up and packed everything away still having his hand on Xeno. "I love touching you." he said smiling and looked at him as he started to walk home well to Xeno's home and was happy about it as well. "Thank you for this day. I know we didn't get much training done, but we did get to relax a little bit." he said smiling and hugged him with his wet clothes as he walked back to the house feeling a small cold coming on maybe.

"Okay, that sounds good." Xeno responded liking the idea of taking a bath and relaxing when they get back then finish watching the storm from the comfort of the porch where neither of them would get wet so he wouldn't have to worry about Kai getting sick anymore. It was unwillingly that he got up out of the human's lap so Kai could pack things up and they could start the walk back home. His hand was happily in the other man's the entire walk home enjoying the touch.

"I definitely love touching you too." Xeno admitted with a smile. Not about to deny how much he liked being close to Kai and touching the other. "We need a day to relax once in awhile." He mused after being thanked for today and the mention of them not getting much training done. It was just nice to take the day to relax even if it had not originally been their intention to do so. The hug despite their wet clothes was nice as well, and when they got back to their home he told Kai to put things away and he'd get a special bath ready for them. He didn't just want to rest in the pool of water and feel revitalized like that, he wanted to warm the water a little to help them warm up from the chill of the rain and to hopefully avoid any sickness that may try to occur from their time together. Even if Kai did end up getting sick he'd be more than willing to take care of him until he was feeling better. Well... there were still things he like to do to take care of him after too but that wasn't the point.

Kai smiled as they walked hand in hand it made him feel better about falling in love with this man. "I wish a moment like this will last forever." He whispered as they got home.

Kai nodded as he was told to put the things away. Kai couldn't wait for the opportunity to take a warm bath. Kai sneezed as his clothes got colder. Kai started to strip his wet clothes off and walked into where the special bath was. He laid his clothes out to dry and sneezed again. "Are you going to join me in the bath?" He asked looking at Xeno

A small amused smile appeared on his face when he was asked if he was going to join him in the bath. "Of course, sexy. Wther you're sick or not I can't miss such a lovely opportunity." Xeno replied more than willing to join Kai in the bath regardless of if the other man was sick. As if to prove his point he was already stripping out of his shirt and soon removing his pants and boxers. It wasn't long before he was standing naked next to the pool giving the other a pointed look waiting for Kai to get into the warm water.

He had heated the water just right, being careful to make sure that it was comfortable to Kai and not too hot for a human. After Kai had gotten into the water Xeno was more than happy to join him, settling down beside the other man. "You poor thing... you're already sneezing so much." Xeno said softly as he was gently patting the other's leg in the water. Feeling a little bad that it seemed Kai really had gotten sick from being out in the rain and getting wet. He'd make a mental note to keep Kai out of the rain like that again.

Kai smiled as he entered the water it made him feel happy that he was with someone who cared so much. Kai and found himself edging into the water. "You look so sexy Xeno." He said

Once in the water he smiled. "the water is perfect temperature thank you for that" he said then kissed xenos cheek. "Also I promise I'm not sick... I'm sure it's allergies or something like that." He whispered as he sneezed once more. The warm water made him feel happy and he actually relax. I hate felt be cold in him become warm and he stop sneezing. "I'm pretty sure I was only sneezing because I was cold.... That's all trust me I've done loads of stupid stuff in the past" he stated

"I could say the same thing about you." Xeno mused when Kai said that he looked so sexy. Thoroughly enjoying the compliment all the same. Watching Kai get into the water made him smile too, especially upon seeing the other's smile before his cheek was kissed. "You're welcome!" He happily replied after being thanked and told the water was the perfect temperature. A second later and Kai was promising him that he was not sick, that he was sure it was allergies or something like that.

"If you say so." Xeno replied with a playful roll of his eyes. It did seem that the longer Kai was in the water the less he sneezed until it just seemed to stop. This caused him to become more curious about the human immune system which he already didn't think was very strong to begin with. "Sneezing because you're cold?" He repeated it clear by his tone that this was a concept he wasn't familiar with. Still he shrugged and didn't give it much thought as he leaned over to give the other a kiss. "Well... I'm glad you're not sneezing anymore and that you're warmed up from the cold rain."

"each human is different in their own right... As some people shiver when they get cold and some people sneeze those are the only two types of people I have come across but I know there is more the cold affects humans different ways." He said scrubbing his body and just loving the feeling of the warm water on his skin. It felt like nothing he ever felt before. "Did you put something else in the bath with us? I feel more relaxed than normal like all my stress and cares are going away." He said smiling

"Xeno would you like me to hold you while we take the bath? I know you love your skin against mine it makes me feel so happy to even think about something like this." He said smiling. "I am glad we had a day of relaxation today I think after all that has happened we both needed it." He said as he felt like the storm was going to continue on to the next day he had no idea why or even why he felt like that. It was weird Kai didn't know if it was because he had become more aware of nature ever since he met Xeno.

Xeno was glad to be told more about the fact that Kai apparently sneezed when he was cold. The human explaining to him that each human was different and that they responded to cold differently. "Hmm... interesting." He murmured thoughtfully. His mind was still on the thought of the different ways humans reacted to the cold when he was asked if he had put anything else in the bath with them being told that it was more relaxing than normal. "No. I just warmed up the water." Xeno admitted. He hadn't given it all that much thought and hadn't done anything extremely special though he made a mental note that he would like to do so.

The next question was also surprising but Xeno had to admit he definitely liked the idea of Kai holding him while they bathed. "Yes." The demon replied without hesitation, the word slipping from his mouth almost instantly. Before anyone could say anything else he was already happily slipping into Kai's lap more than happy to be close to him again. His excitement and eagerness could also be because there were no clothes separating them now. "We did." Xeno agreed with a nod. They both had needed a day of relaxation and he was glad that they had been able to do so. "We'll have more days like this." He promised.

"well if you need to know anything else about humans I will be more than happy to tell you about humans. After all you are telling me a lot about demons and how they work. When we get back to my time I'm probably going to have to show you everything that we can do. My time is a lot different than yours" he said smiling as he was relaxing in the warm water. Kai was glad to be in the warm water it made him feel happy and safe.

When Xeno said yes and didn't even hesitate about climbing into his lap, Kai smiled and just felt so happy about it. "I glad we needed a day off we both been working so hard." He said kissing his cheek and relaxed in the water letting every bone in his body was warm and he was happy.