Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Xeno noticed the blush that appeared on Kai's face when he had started to undress and the way the human was watching him. It wasn't like he was unaware of how Kai liked him and his body. Xeno saw this as an opportunity to see Kai naked though, something he had to admit to himself he was eager too see. Relaxing in the pool of water gave him a good view of the other as he was undressing.

It was fair enough to say that it was worth waiting for, his eyes taking the other in. Finding that there really was an attraction he felt for Kai, physically and emotionally. An attraction he wasn't used too feeling, but Inge he realized he could get used to. Shaking those thoughts from his head and trying to hide the fact that he had definitely been interested Xeno listened as Kai moved further into the pool and explained how it had felt weird at first. "Well I'm glad it feels good to you now. It doesn't appear to be affecting you negatively either." Xeno replied.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

"at first I felt pain and despair.....but now it's all good and feels good....maybe because I care about you I am not so sure." He said looking at him. He blushed and smiled as he swam over to xeno with his Simi fit body now because of the new world. "Alright I can't wait for our next adventure." He said wanting to do nothing but hold xeno.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Xeno's head tilted just slightly when Kai explained to him that he had felt pain and despair when initially stepping into the pool. "That mist have been unpleasant." He admitted feeling a little bad that Kai had that experience even if there was nothing he could have done to prevent it. Other than keeping him from the pool to begin with. "Maybe." He agreed with a slight nod still not used to anyone saying they cared about him. Watching the human as he swam over to him. "You're quite the adventurer aren't you?" He mused with a laugh.

Kai being much closer to him now gave him the chance to admire and inspect the other's fit form. Reaching out without thinking to trail his fingers along the human's torso. Feeling the muscles beneath the skin and for a moment not paying attention to anything else. Eyes fixated in his fingers and what they were doing his mind racing. There was this sudden urge to kiss Kai, something that made him freeze for a moment as his eyes finally moved to the human's face. His demon features had appeared again and it made him wonder if he was still appealing to him. There was one sure fire way to find out. Leaving forward he hesitantly and shyly pressed their lips together in a light kiss.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai shrugged. "I like trying new things is all. I would love to try everything at least once in my life time, but now that I am here the list may have gotten shorter because you don't have a lot of stuff that I did back in my home." he said "At least the bad feeling has past and I don't feel it any more. I think being with you helps." he said as he laid in the water and closed his eye.

Kai got back up and looked at him with a smile. Kai was shocked when Xeno was getting closer to him and he wondered what he was going to do when Xeno kissed his lips Kai was shocked, but didn't pull back and instead pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss was soft and he loved the feeling of it as well. Fire danced inside of Kai's stomach as he kissed Xeno.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"What kind of things did you want to do back home that you can't do now?" Xeno questioned truly curious about the world the hero came from. He knew nothing of the human's world, but he wanted to. Mainly because it seemed to be so different from his own, at least from what Kai had already told him. "Would you go back if you could?" The demon questioned. Curious about where the other had lived. "What do you miss most from your world?" Xeno added with a questioning look on his face. It was important that he got to know the human better, especially if Kai was going to stay here and live with him.

It was easy for him to sense the shock from Kai when he had moved closer and it seemed to increase when their lips had met. Clearly this was out of Xeno's knowledge and comfort because it was rather timid and shy their lips barely touching. Kai seemed to be more than willing to take over though. Xeno feeling himself being pulled closer, their lips pressing together more firmly into a deep kiss. Oddly he liked the feeling of them being so close, their bodies pressed together, but at the same time this was all new and made him oddly shy and uncertain. It wasn't that he didn't like Kai, he certainly did. He liked the attention the hero gave him and he liked the confidence the man showed. But in the back of his mind that voice came through loud and clear, that while a kiss did not break his oath anything more could. That he must not allow himself to deviate from his path, even if he was finding himself tempted. But was he going to listen to that voice? It was hard to say, right now he decided not to think about it. Happy to just remain close to the human as they were kissing.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai would tell him all of that good time but right now he was into this kiss. he kissed him a little bit longer before pulling back resting his head on xenos forehead. "I wanted to do stuff like skydiving.... It is where you jump out of a plane.... A plane is a metal machine that fly through the sky making long distance trips faster." He said smiling. "I also wanted to go to an anime convention one of the biggest in the world....an anime convention is where people dress up like their favorite shows and meet other people who like the same shows as well.... That's just to name a couple..... What I will miss the most is cars and indoor a/c unless you have indoor A/C. Cars are metal machines that you drive around and indoor A/C it keeps it cold no matter how hot it is during the summer.... Do you have a spell where you can see into my mind it would be so much easier than explaining stuff to you." He said holding him close

"I'm not the best at explaining things. So I am sorry if you don't really understand anything that I'm saying." He said and went in for another kiss feeling the water swirl around them as his magic was coming out.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Their kiss breaking ended with Kai's forehead against his own, their eyes locked and remaining close to each other. He listened to what Kai said he had wanted to do and the descriptions after which were appreciated since he had no idea what any of those things were. "Sounds like a lot of metal..." He murmured thinking it over. Suddenly Kai was asking if he had a spell that would allow him to see into his mind as it would be easier than him trying to explain things. "Of course I do, but it's normally not something someone asks me to do." Xeno mused a small smile appearing on his face. Since such things were fresh in Kai's mind though he was quick to cast said spell non-verbally and take a look at what was on the other's mind. Along with flashing of the things he had told him -which definitely gave Xeno a better understanding of what these things were- he got flashes of something else.

"I get it for the most part. It's just hard to visualize something I've never heard of or experienced before." He admitted. Xeno's lips were taken into another kiss a moment later. Allowing himself to indulge in it again, but Xeno felt the change in the water, felt it start moving around them. After they had kissed for a while he pulled away glancing at the water that was still swirling around them. "You're magic is strong." Xeno breathed out wondering if it was the water magnifying the other's magic or if it was really that strong already. It was impressive, and it made Xeno eager to find out what exactly Kai was capable of doing. "You should test and use your magic more." He said softly before leaning forward to kiss the human again. Suddenly feeling quite eager to find out what Kai was capable of so early on. Especially since he had not even felt and used his magic until the day before.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"if I could go back to my world I would take you with me no matter what happens." He said looking at him the hugged him. "Thanks for everything you are teaching me. I never knew my magic was this strong...I think it is when I am with you." He said as he rubbed Xeno's back.

"I want to show you everything I have to offer in my world." He hoped that he didn't use the spell and the current moment because he was now picturing him taking Xeno and him moaning in pleasure. damnit stop thinking about that he might not even want to have sex with you "Thanks for showing me magic I love it." He said kissing xenos forehead.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

That was an interesting thought, after all, there was nothing saying that they couldn't find a way for Kai to return home. For a moment Xeno was wondering if he should tell Kai that there was a chance that he could end up going home instead of remaining here. But he wasn't sure if he should get his hopes up by saying anything, would Kai even want to go back? It did seem that he would if he could, despite everything he had been through, despite how things had been for him there. "Maybe... we can look into getting you back home? Both of our magics might be strong enough to open a rift that could allow one time passage to your world. But... there is no telling if we would ever be able to open it again from your world. So it'd have to be something you're absolutely sure you want." He wanted to be honest with Kai. That and he really did want to see this other world. He could train Kai and improve his magic here in his world, and then they could use their magic together to travel back to Kai's. If that was truly something the other was interested in doing.

Suddenly flashes of the other's thoughts appeared in his own mind and he felt heat rising in his cheeks at the realization of what Kai wanted to do to him. A heat developing in his lower abdomen and making him want to feel what Kai was apparently imagining doing to him. But... he couldn't. Not here, not in this world where his oath held firm. With that thought though he wondered if he even cared about that oath anymore. Not when Kai was thinking such things about him, planting the thoughts and even the feelings in his mind. "I am glad you love magic." He replied distracting himself for a moment before deciding to comment on the thoughts Kai had been having. "Do you imagine everyone in such a vulnerable position? Or do you like me that much?" It took a lot of concentration to not let his body show more than the slight red hue of his blushing face and the fact that he shifted though not from discomfort. Xeno was clearly interested in the thoughts though, and he was willing to admit to himself he kind of wanted to know what else Kai imagined doing with him.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai looked at him. "If you are with me when and if I go back I can do it. I don't want to leave you here alone so if you want to go with me to my world then I will go back. Otherwise I will stay here with you I don't want to leave you alone in this world." He stated looking at him.

Kai blushed slightly. "And no I do not you are special and trust me. I would show you more than what is in my mind now." He said. Kai kissed Xeno's lips then pulled back again. "I'm sorry I'm thinking about that, but you are the know who kissed me giving me these thoughts in my head. I will follow your lead." Kai whispered loving every moment that he was with Xeno.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles