Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

"Anything." Xeno replied when asked what to focus on. "For most demons we think of something that makes us particularly happy or that we enjoy. It makes focusing magic easier when you choose something to focus on that makes you happy. Like I said last night in the pool, magic is often entwined with emotions. When you become aware of what emotion makes your magic the strongest it's easier to focus your magic because you can focus on something that makes you feel that emotion." Xeno explained to Kai wanting him to think about last night and the emotions he had felt when his magic had showed itself so strongly and without much if any effort on his part. That was what Kai had to tap into in order to focus his magic, to take full control of it and make it work for him.

He was able to see the magic forming in Kai's hand and he watched him as it shot out of his hand. It was with a flick of his own wrist that he made it so the ball couldn't bounce to him since he needed Kai to learn. Watching as it knocked him off his feet and onto his ass, he sighed a small smile forming when he heard the other. "It definitely is. But you're doing well in the sense you materialized it. Just focus." Xeno said warmly offering an encouraging smile. "You'll get it. Once you can get it materialized and be able to control where it goes we can move on to the next step."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Kai smiled and blushed he nodded and then started to focus the thing he started to focus on was Xeno and what he felt for him and he felt the power overcome him not with fear this time, but power and he really liked this feeling it made him warm on the inside and he lit up the whole room just thinking about him and nothing else.

Kai focused on what he was doing and the love he had for Xeno he made the ball this time, but it didn't go out of control this time. It was brighter than before as the light rose to the ceiling and then went around the whole room without going out of control and it made him happy. Xeno made him happy and because of him he could do all of this he was happy. "Thank you I think I got it." he said smiling

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Xeno was highly aware of the other's blush and it made him wonder what exactly Kai was thinking about. After a few moments he came to realize that Kai was most likely thinking of him, since it had been while they had been kissing the night before that his magic seemed the strongest. This caused a small smile to appear on his face before he was watching as Kai was giving it another shot and focusing his magic. This attempt was far more successful and he was quite impressed as he watched the magical orb make it's way controlled around the room before Kai let it fizzle out.

"You're welcome." Xeno said happily giving him a bright smile. Since he had mastered how to control his magic it was not time to teach him how to properly use it. "The next step is to start harnessing it to do your bidding." Xeno started to explain giving a motion as he moved closer to Kai. "It's easier than you think." He added with an encouraging look crossing his face. "The hardest part of all of this was to learn how to control your magic and you've clearly mastered that." Xeno was moving a few things into view of Kai. "You remember how when you first came into my workroom that I had a bunch of books hovering and moving around, pages turning on their own?" Xeno asked. When Kai responded he nodded, "Now it's your turn to do the same thing. It's one of the most basic ways you can use your magic and it gives you a good sense of what it's like to have your magic conform to your will instead of doing whatever it wants."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai looked at Xeno. "Yeah I wouldn't say I mastered controlling it. It's more like we came to an understanding if that makes any sense at all." Kai said he was already getting worn out. His body was tired, but he wanted to push on he couldn't wait to get to the next part.

"I remember and I remember that I thought it was really cool as well." He said looking at him listening to his every word. "Alright so I am just checking. To make my magic do that all I have to do is think about it?" He asked as he started to over think the process. "Do I have to keep thinking about it to make it stay in the air. I just want to make sure I'm prepared for anything that happens." He said. Kai wanted everything to be perfect the first time.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

A soft chuckle was his response when Kai told him that he wouldn't say he mastered controlling it but they had come to an understanding. "It makes perfect sense." Xeno replied with a small smile and a nod. Magic really did seem to be alive, that was one of the reasons why he had told Kai when he had first arrived here with him that magic often had a mind of it's own. If one couldn't control it -or understand it- then it was unpredictable and extremely dangerous.

As the questions started to flow out of the other he couldn't help but laugh again this time moving over to Kai to gently pat him on the back. "Kind of." Xeno mused as he looked over the books he had laid out for Kai to practice on. "First, don't be worried about anything going on, the books are from my realm, so they're enchanted and aren't easily destroyed. Second, it's more of focusing your magic and then projecting that magic onto the books. Once there, it's a matter of giving the magic instruction on what you want it to do. The instruction can be a verbal one, a clear thought or even a specific action."

After he explained this he decided to demonstrate for Kai, showing him the magic in his hand before he allowed it to spread from him to the nearest book and engulf it. The book rose from where it had been resting and flipped open holding it's page for a few seconds before turning to the next one. This continued for a little while before Xeno removed the charm and the book fell back to it's resting place. "The further you stretch it the harder it becomes to control things, so start with the closest book, then move to the next one and so on. Don't be upset if you can't do it with all the books at once, just keep trying."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai listen and nodded trying to soak up all the information that was given to him before closing his eyes. Kai focused on making the book levitate the first attempt was more of a shock wave that knocked the book off the shelf, like on the floor with the pages turned down

Kai felt like he was talking to his magic at this point telling it what to do. Kai took a deep breath then opened his eyes and tried again this time it worked and his magic picked up one of the books on the floor. After that it started to come over to him. Kai was so happy. When Kai tried to make it go to the next book they all fell onto the ground and Kai's knees started to give out as well. "How was that?" He asked

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Not bad. But I think you can do better." Xeno said with an encouraging smile. It was a good start but he knew that Kai was capable of more than that. He'd have to accomplish more if they ever wanted to go to the human's world. "Try again." Xeno instructed nodding towards the books, crossing his arms over his chest.

He had to be hard on Kai if they were going to get out of here. That's just how things worked. He corny go easy on him and couldn't let him give up even when things were hard and his body feeling weak. "You can do it." He added with a small smile.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai nodded as he took a few minutes to think of how to do it and recover then he stood up kisses Xeno and focused on the books to make them move this time he got 4 of the books up and then he said something to him self and all of the books went up and he smiled happy that the books were doing what he was saying.

Kai coughed and when he did that he lost focus and all the books fell to the ground and he himself fell to the ground with a little blood coming out of his nose showing that he over did it. "I did it I'm so happy." He whispered and closed his eyes he was also dizzy and felt like he was going to pass out.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Xeno wasn't expecting Kai to lean over and kiss him, but he did definitely enjoy the kiss a small smile crossing his face. It was with interest that he watched Kai give it another shot. His head tilted to the side slightly when he heard Kai say something to himself all the books rising. It was impressive for sure and made Xeno curious about what he had said.

A cough and the books came crashing down. His eyes going over to Kai who had fallen to his knees. At the sight of the blood Xeno conjured a tissue and knelt down beside him, gently holding the tissue to the human's nose to stem the blood flow. "Yes you did. But maybe a little too hard this time." Xeno sighed. He was glad Kai had pulled it off but felt bad that he had apparently pushed the human too far. "Lets get you to the pool for much needed rest." Xeno suddenly offered helping Kai to his feet.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Thank you sorry about that I thought I could control it longer." he whispered and looked as him as he took the tissue and looked at him as he wiped the blood off of his nose. "Sorry I think I push myself too hard. I really wanted to make you happy with everything that I was doing. I wanted to prove that I was trying." he said as he tried to get up, but his legs felt like rubber.

Kai looked over and saw that Xeno offered to help him to the feet and took him up on that offer to help him up and he leaned on him thinking the will fall if he didn't. "Hey Xeno I don't think I can walk all the way to the pool. My legs feel like rubber and I can't really stand up that much." he said. Kai needed to rest after this. He didn't know at the time, but he almost used all of his magic in one big burst of energy and he needed to learn to control then flow and not let it out in a all at once.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles