Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

Is there any seiyuu that you guys would like seeing doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds?
    I have to say I'd like to see Saito Soma doing more seme roles (I really like his voice as Tsurumaru, it's deeper and so sexy).

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    zen0524 Inventory
    Moriya Xanxus Charles J. Chrishunds Takeshi Yamamoto

Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

Not a BLCD but Koyasu Takehito doing uke roles back in the day, in Zetsuai 1989 (to Hayami Sho) and Bronze ,and Four Men Apocalypse (to Morikawa Toshiyuki) the latter was a waste of his skill though.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Stephkat1986 Inventory
    Victor and Yuri

Quote Originally Posted by ShizouShizou View Post
    Is there any seiyuu that you guys would like seeing doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds?
    I have to say I'd like to see Saito Soma doing more seme roles (I really like his voice as Tsurumaru, it's deeper and so sexy).
    Soma really is a classic uke, isn't he? ^^ Someone who (in my humble opinion) should switch a lot more is Ono Yuuki. I feel like he's one of those go-to-semes, but his uke's are just wonderful. And I want to listen to more Itou Kento uke.
    Btw while thinking about that question, I realized that almost all my faves (except Soma, OnoYu and Maeno Tomoaki) are glorious switches.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

Quote Originally Posted by zen0524 View Post
    Not a BLCD but Koyasu Takehito doing uke roles back in the day, in Zetsuai 1989 (to Hayami Sho) and Bronze ,and Four Men Apocalypse (to Morikawa Toshiyuki) the latter was a waste of his skill though.
    Koyasu Takehito is a god. My first yaoi with him in it was Sukisho and I fell in love with his voice, to the point that I like it when I start watching a new anime and then I find out he is voicing one of the characters.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

Quote Originally Posted by Stephkat1986 View Post
    Soma really is a classic uke, isn't he? ^^ Someone who (in my humble opinion) should switch a lot more is Ono Yuuki. I feel like he's one of those go-to-semes, but his uke's are just wonderful. And I want to listen to more Itou Kento uke.
    Btw while thinking about that question, I realized that almost all my faves (except Soma, OnoYu and Maeno Tomoaki) are glorious switches.
    Hahaha, yes! I really like his uke roles, but now I'd kill to see him doing some seme roles! lol
    The funny thing is that Tsurumaru is the only character he made that he uses that voice, I never saw any other anime or played any other game where he uses a similar voice.

Regarding Itou Kento, I'm the other way around! It makes me really happy when I see that there is a cd where he voices the seme. xD
    Another seiyuu that is picking more seme roles and I'm really liking it is Yamanaka Masahiro.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    DarenZen Inventory
    Valentine - Caste Heaven Kurui Naku No Wa Boku No Ban Yuu Kashima Zen Kirishima

Yamanaka Masahiro, erm... this name looks really not so popular yet, but i am believe he will shine up one day.

But his silky voice is really smooth and adorable as he became uke...especially in beautiful Life.

i mean i really wanna hear all the tracks in Beautiful Life but only the story after there...so sosso sad!

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles