Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

ShizouShizou

I don't think it would be so much something that would be seen as bad for his reputation, but something that he didn't want to have associated with his name anymore. Suzuki Tatsuhisa is another one that seems to have stopped doing bl (I mean, Gian has another seiyuu now), and Sakurai Takahiro said he won't do bl anymore.

Regarding all the other seiyuus, I don't know, to be honest. :S

Oh! i did not know at all that suzuki and sakurai has stopped doing Bl. Then now, what job for sakurai?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and I can't wait for the next episode! n.n

I'm ready to have my heart broken by these four guys again xD

Do you think Given will please the viewer as other yaoi anime? Do you get what i mean?

I don't think it would be so much something that would be seen as bad for his reputation, but something that he didn't want to have associated with his name anymore. Suzuki Tatsuhisa is another one that seems to have stopped doing bl (I mean, Gian has another seiyuu now), and Sakurai Takahiro said he won't do bl anymore.

Regarding all the other seiyuus, I don't know, to be honest. :S

I totally get what you're saying. I was just trying to point out that what DarenZen mentioned about BL being something to earn money to start your career or how you said about them not wanting to be associated with anymore, probably depends more on the personal decision of the seiyuu (since there are a lot of them actively doing bl while also voicing widely popular shoujo or shounen characters). That being said: I'm glad for everyone that stays and every new one that enters ^^

Btw concerning the original question of this thread: my wish was granted for some more Itou Kento (uke) *.* I'm so excited for Black or White

I totally get what you're saying. I was just trying to point out that what DarenZen mentioned about BL being something to earn money to start your career or how you said about them not wanting to be associated with anymore, probably depends more on the personal decision of the seiyuu (since there are a lot of them actively doing bl while also voicing widely popular shoujo or shounen characters). That being said: I'm glad for everyone that stays and every new one that enters ^^

Btw concerning the original question of this thread: my wish was granted for some more Itou Kento (uke) *.* I'm so excited for Black or White

Hahaha, I totally feel that way too. I would be really disappointed if my favorite seiyuu stopped doing bl.

I prefer Itou Kento as seme, but it's a good thing that he does both, this way everyone is happy lol

Now only if Saito Soma started switching roles more :’(

Hahaha, I totally feel that way too. I would be really disappointed if my favorite seiyuu stopped doing bl.

I prefer Itou Kento as seme, but it's a good thing that he does both, this way everyone is happy lol

Now only if Saito Soma started switching roles more :’(

I'd be sooo interested in that. He only has one seme on his list so far right? Btw I had to look into Touken Ranbu after you mentioned it. I thought it wasn't really interesting, but turns out it is a seiyuu heaven :leaf15: I mean ... this series literally has ... everyone *.*

I'd be sooo interested in that. He only has one seme on his list so far right? Btw I had to look into Touken Ranbu after you mentioned it. I thought it wasn't really interesting, but turns out it is a seiyuu heaven :leaf15: I mean ... this series literally has ... everyone *.*

I know, right? *w*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is a video I found that has one of Tsurumaru's lines from the game (he says this when he lands a critical hit, btw).

I know he only did two, actually. But one was really brief and his character just slept with the MC once, from what I was told.

The other one was Akai Ito no Shikkou Yuuyo, which I really liked, but the seme he voiced is the soft-spoken type.

I know, right? *w*

is a video I found that has one of Tsurumaru's lines from the game (he says this when he lands a critical hit, btw).

I know he only did two, actually. But one was really brief and his character just slept with the MC once, from what I was told.

The other one was Akai Ito no Shikkou Yuuyo, which I really liked, but the seme he voiced is the soft-spoken type.

Well hello o.O If this weren't some very nice 3 seconds ^^

Then I know 3 (well actually 2 1/2) semes. I forgot the one you mentioned (it was beautiful). The other one I know is Kakkou no Yume with Matsuoka Yoshitsugu. I really like this one because the story is wonderful. And the half one is actually a fake one ^^ His character in Sayonara Game/Change World says he usually tops but in Love Nest he's the uke again.

And with Itou Kento: tbh I don't really care what he does as long as he's doing it ^^ I love his voice so much. So I'm happy whenever he gets a bigger role, let alone a main one. Although I have to say ... I'm suffering when he voices and a**hole (aka his character in No Color Baby ... what a dick) ^^

Well hello o.O If this weren't some very nice 3 seconds ^^

Then I know 3 (well actually 2 1/2) semes. I forgot the one you mentioned (it was beautiful). The other one I know is Kakkou no Yume with Matsuoka Yoshitsugu. I really like this one because the story is wonderful. And the half one is actually a fake one ^^ His character in Sayonara Game/Change World says he usually tops but in Love Nest he's the uke again.

And with Itou Kento: tbh I don't really care what he does as long as he's doing it ^^ I love his voice so much. So I'm happy whenever he gets a bigger role, let alone a main one. Although I have to say ... I'm suffering when he voices and a**hole (aka his character in No Color Baby ... what a dick) ^^

Kakkou no Yume! That's the one I was talking about, but I couldn't remember its name xD

Itou Kento, I really hope he does a blcd with Kijima Ryuichi lol

I kinda felt let down when I saw that he got paired up with Komada Wataru. But otoh, I find it hilarious that he did blcd not only with Komada Wataru, but with Shirai Yusuke as well xD

Kakkou no Yume! That's the one I was talking about, but I couldn't remember its name xD

Itou Kento, I really hope he does a blcd with Kijima Ryuichi lol

I kinda felt let down when I saw that he got paired up with Komada Wataru. But otoh, I find it hilarious that he did blcd not only with Komada Wataru, but with Shirai Yusuke as well xD

Well if they decide to turn the sequel to Ookamikun wa kowakunai into a drama CD your cast dreams will come true :D

Well if they decide to turn the sequel to Ookamikun wa kowakunai into a drama CD your cast dreams will come true :D

Oh my God, really!?

I didn't know about this! I'll download the cd and read the now! xD

Thank you for telling me about this! :In love:

Oh my God, really!?

I didn't know about this! I'll download the cd and read the now! xD

Thank you for telling me about this! :In love:

The main cast in Ookamikun are Kumagai Kentarou and Nogami Shou, but Itou Kento and Kijima Ryuichi voice their respective best friends. And there is a sequel manga (still ongoing) where these two are the main couple. So since Sakura Riku and this story are very peopular, chances are quite good that they'll turn it into a drama cd in the future :)

The main cast in Ookamikun are Kumagai Kentarou and Nogami Shou, but Itou Kento and Kijima Ryuichi voice their respective best friends. And there is a sequel manga (still ongoing) where these two are the main couple. So since Sakura Riku and this story are very peopular, chances are quite good that they'll turn it into a drama cd in the future :)

At least one pair of seiyuus that I wanted to see working together in a bl cd will happen xD

At least one pair of seiyuus that I wanted to see working together in a bl cd will happen xD

Oh please tell me about your other dream pairings *.*

Oh please tell me about your other dream pairings *.*

Saito Soma x Tamaru Atsushi (because I'm a shameless TsuruIchi fan, as you can see from my profile lol, and I like seeing the seiyuus that voice the characters from the ships I like doing bl together). I would like to see more with Horie Kazuma doing blcds and voicing semes, because the third track in Makare Vol.3 Drei was really great, the way his voice got lower when Taichi's behavior changed. Yamanaka Masahiro voicing semes makes me really glad because he is really good at it too. And more Satou Takuya x Furukawa Makoto (I would like seeing Makoto voicing a character that isn't a masochist, tho xD).

Saito Soma x Tamaru Atsushi (because I'm a shameless TsuruIchi fan, as you can see from my profile lol, and I like seeing the seiyuus that voice the characters from the ships I like doing bl together). I would like to see more with Horie Kazuma doing blcds and voicing semes, because the third track in Makare Vol.3 Drei was really great, the way his voice got lower when Taichi's behavior changed. Yamanaka Masahiro voicing semes makes me really glad because he is really good at it too. And more Satou Takuya x Furukawa Makoto (I would like seeing Makoto voicing a character that isn't a masochist, tho xD).

Aaaah Taku-Chan and Makoto. The divine couple :Red_fox4: These two (plus Shingaki Tarusuke). Everything they have done together is gold. I jump on almost every release one of these three is on ... let alone two of them (poor my wallet since the same thing happens with Oki2, Soma and OnoYu ... and Itou Kento is crawling his way up into my favs list). Taku and Makoto will be on Koisuru Intelligence 3. It will be very entertaining, because in the snippet Makoto is basically just yelling :D

• Like 1

Aaaah Taku-Chan and Makoto. The divine couple :Red_fox4: These two (plus Shingaki Tarusuke). Everything they have done together is gold. I jump on almost every release one of these three is on ... let alone two of them (poor my wallet since the same thing happens with Oki2, Soma and OnoYu ... and Itou Kento is crawling his way up into my favs list). Taku and Makoto will be on Koisuru Intelligence 3. It will be very entertaining, because in the snippet Makoto is basically just yelling :D

I like Tachibana Shinnosuke as well. I hope that the Si Nis Kanto english patch will eventually get released by the team that is working on it, because I really want to hear his voice in it. I'm waiting patiently for it :leaf15:

I really enjoyed Hirakawa Daisuke in Gier (and Tamaru Atsushi, that was his best character, imo), too. I still have to listen to the other cds he did.

Do you have a link of the snippet, please?

I loved that part of Kani Teki Pervert Romance where Satou-san's character starts ranting, I was laughing way too hard lol

I like Tachibana Shinnosuke as well. I hope that the Si Nis Kanto english patch will eventually get released by the team that is working on it, because I really want to hear his voice in it. I'm waiting patiently for it :leaf15:

I really enjoyed Hirakawa Daisuke in Gier (and Tamaru Atsushi, that was his best character, imo), too. I still have to listen to the other cds he did.

Do you have a link of the snippet, please?

I loved that part of Kani Teki Pervert Romance where Satou-san's character starts ranting, I was laughing way too hard lol

Sure thing :)

I love this series. The whole concept is ridiculous, but that's why it's hilarious af. I remember listening to the first CD and I couldn't even concentrate on the juicy parts because Kawahara Yoshihisa with his deep ass voice is the ultimate fanboy of his lover. He has these outbursts where he goes all "KAWAII" and I'm always losing it :D

I really hope they'll release the remaining three volumes as well.

Satou Takuya is voicing the uke?

No he's the seme ^^ I have to admit it's hard to distinguish them in this piece :D I always wanted to ask: you're such a big fan of his semes, how do you feels about him being uke? I mean I love it, but I was wondering what you think.

No he's the seme ^^ I have to admit it's hard to distinguish them in this piece :D I always wanted to ask: you're such a big fan of his semes, how do you feels about him being uke? I mean I love it, but I was wondering what you think.

His voice is different when he is voicing semes compared to when he is voicing ukes, so this isn't a issue for me. But his voice when his character is a seme is just so hot that I ended up developing a preference for it xD

I mean, there are some yaoi where the seme sounds like he isn't really feeling anything (Liu Jien from Omerta is a good example of this), so I like the seiyuus that do semes that sound like they are feeling good too.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Miyano Mamoru, Kimura Ryohei, Irino Miyu, Ono Kensho, Namikawa Daisuke, Tsuda Kenjiro, KENN, Masakazu Morita, etc, they never voice BL content. Mostly, Seiyuu that starts their career from early age, or comes from another field like an actor or singer, they don't participate in BL contents~

• 6 months later...

If Tsuda Kenjiro or Suwabe Junichi were to do BL one day i would die just from nosebleeding while listening yoyo4 God, such sexy voices!!

• 2 years later...
On 1/8/2020 at 11:35 AM, Mimiun Miaw said:

Miyano Mamoru, Kimura Ryohei, Irino Miyu, Ono Kensho, Namikawa Daisuke, Tsuda Kenjiro, KENN, Masakazu Morita, etc, they never voice BL content. Mostly, Seiyuu that starts their career from early age, or comes from another field like an actor or singer, they don't participate in BL contents~

Except Masuda-kun

On 7/14/2020 at 9:28 PM, Mayushi said:

If Tsuda Kenjiro or Suwabe Junichi were to do BL one day i would die just from nosebleeding while listening yoyo4 God, such sexy voices!!

Suwabe-San has been done BL but I'm not sure if he quited.

On 2/27/2023 at 1:02 AM, Yoyoh said:

Suwabe-San has been done BL but I'm not sure if he quited.

You are right. Suwabe-san some BLCD before, I even saved it on my hard drive. It's just that the type of BLCD he does is not the graphic kind with long sex scenes :ali_003: He also don't use his signature Junichi Suwabe sexy voice in the BLCD too.