Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Stephkat1986 Inventory
    Victor and Yuri

Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

Quote Originally Posted by ShizouShizou View Post
    I know, right? *w*
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is a video I found that has one of Tsurumaru's lines from the game (he says this when he lands a critical hit, btw).

I know he only did two, actually. But one was really brief and his character just slept with the MC once, from what I was told.
    The other one was Akai Ito no Shikkou Yuuyo, which I really liked, but the seme he voiced is the soft-spoken type.
    Well hello o.O If this weren't some very nice 3 seconds ^^
    Then I know 3 (well actually 2 1/2) semes. I forgot the one you mentioned (it was beautiful). The other one I know is Kakkou no Yume with Matsuoka Yoshitsugu. I really like this one because the story is wonderful. And the half one is actually a fake one ^^ His character in Sayonara Game/Change World says he usually tops but in Love Nest he's the uke again.

And with Itou Kento: tbh I don't really care what he does as long as he's doing it ^^ I love his voice so much. So I'm happy whenever he gets a bigger role, let alone a main one. Although I have to say ... I'm suffering when he voices and a**hole (aka his character in No Color Baby ... what a dick) ^^

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

Quote Originally Posted by Stephkat1986 View Post
    Well hello o.O If this weren't some very nice 3 seconds ^^
    Then I know 3 (well actually 2 1/2) semes. I forgot the one you mentioned (it was beautiful). The other one I know is Kakkou no Yume with Matsuoka Yoshitsugu. I really like this one because the story is wonderful. And the half one is actually a fake one ^^ His character in Sayonara Game/Change World says he usually tops but in Love Nest he's the uke again.

And with Itou Kento: tbh I don't really care what he does as long as he's doing it ^^ I love his voice so much. So I'm happy whenever he gets a bigger role, let alone a main one. Although I have to say ... I'm suffering when he voices and a**hole (aka his character in No Color Baby ... what a dick) ^^
    Kakkou no Yume! That's the one I was talking about, but I couldn't remember its name xD

Itou Kento, I really hope he does a blcd with Kijima Ryuichi lol
    I kinda felt let down when I saw that he got paired up with Komada Wataru. But otoh, I find it hilarious that he did blcd not only with Komada Wataru, but with Shirai Yusuke as well xD

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Stephkat1986 Inventory
    Victor and Yuri

Kakkou no Yume! That's the one I was talking about, but I couldn't remember its name xD

Itou Kento, I really hope he does a blcd with Kijima Ryuichi lol
    I kinda felt let down when I saw that he got paired up with Komada Wataru. But otoh, I find it hilarious that he did blcd not only with Komada Wataru, but with Shirai Yusuke as well xD
    Well if they decide to turn the sequel to Ookamikun wa kowakunai into a drama CD your cast dreams will come true

4. The following user likes this post by Stephkat1986:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

Well if they decide to turn the sequel to Ookamikun wa kowakunai into a drama CD your cast dreams will come true
    Oh my God, really!?
    I didn't know about this! I'll download the cd and read the now! xD
    Thank you for telling me about this!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Stephkat1986 Inventory
    Victor and Yuri

Oh my God, really!?
    I didn't know about this! I'll download the cd and read the now! xD
    Thank you for telling me about this!
    The main cast in Ookamikun are Kumagai Kentarou and Nogami Shou, but Itou Kento and Kijima Ryuichi voice their respective best friends. And there is a sequel manga (still ongoing) where these two are the main couple. So since Sakura Riku and this story are very peopular, chances are quite good that they'll turn it into a drama cd in the future

7. The following user likes this post by Stephkat1986:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

The main cast in Ookamikun are Kumagai Kentarou and Nogami Shou, but Itou Kento and Kijima Ryuichi voice their respective best friends. And there is a sequel manga (still ongoing) where these two are the main couple. So since Sakura Riku and this story are very peopular, chances are quite good that they'll turn it into a drama cd in the future
    At least one pair of seiyuus that I wanted to see working together in a bl cd will happen xD

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Stephkat1986 Inventory
    Victor and Yuri

At least one pair of seiyuus that I wanted to see working together in a bl cd will happen xD
    Oh please tell me about your other dream pairings *.*

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

Oh please tell me about your other dream pairings *.*
    Saito Soma x Tamaru Atsushi (because I'm a shameless TsuruIchi fan, as you can see from my profile lol, and I like seeing the seiyuus that voice the characters from the ships I like doing bl together). I would like to see more with Horie Kazuma doing blcds and voicing semes, because the third track in Makare Vol.3 Drei was really great, the way his voice got lower when Taichi's behavior changed. Yamanaka Masahiro voicing semes makes me really glad because he is really good at it too. And more Satou Takuya x Furukawa Makoto (I would like seeing Makoto voicing a character that isn't a masochist, tho xD).

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Stephkat1986 Inventory
    Victor and Yuri

Saito Soma x Tamaru Atsushi (because I'm a shameless TsuruIchi fan, as you can see from my profile lol, and I like seeing the seiyuus that voice the characters from the ships I like doing bl together). I would like to see more with Horie Kazuma doing blcds and voicing semes, because the third track in Makare Vol.3 Drei was really great, the way his voice got lower when Taichi's behavior changed. Yamanaka Masahiro voicing semes makes me really glad because he is really good at it too. And more Satou Takuya x Furukawa Makoto (I would like seeing Makoto voicing a character that isn't a masochist, tho xD).
    Aaaah Taku-Chan and Makoto. The divine couple These two (plus Shingaki Tarusuke). Everything they have done together is gold. I jump on almost every release one of these three is on ... let alone two of them (poor my wallet since the same thing happens with Oki2, Soma and OnoYu ... and Itou Kento is crawling his way up into my favs list). Taku and Makoto will be on Koisuru Intelligence 3. It will be very entertaining, because in the snippet Makoto is basically just yelling

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

Aaaah Taku-Chan and Makoto. The divine couple These two (plus Shingaki Tarusuke). Everything they have done together is gold. I jump on almost every release one of these three is on ... let alone two of them (poor my wallet since the same thing happens with Oki2, Soma and OnoYu ... and Itou Kento is crawling his way up into my favs list). Taku and Makoto will be on Koisuru Intelligence 3. It will be very entertaining, because in the snippet Makoto is basically just yelling
    I like Tachibana Shinnosuke as well. I hope that the Si Nis Kanto english patch will eventually get released by the team that is working on it, because I really want to hear his voice in it. I'm waiting patiently for it
    I really enjoyed Hirakawa Daisuke in Gier (and Tamaru Atsushi, that was his best character, imo), too. I still have to listen to the other cds he did.

Do you have a link of the snippet, please?
    I loved that part of Kani Teki Pervert Romance where Satou-san's character starts ranting, I was laughing way too hard lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles