A Unique Ageless Shota

72tmm9

I love Shota. They're small and cute. They have such an adorable appearance. They're charming and make you want to protect them.

But, what if you could take out the only defect of Shotas?

They're gonna grow up at some point and become Bishonen. Their beaty is only temporary which gives them that unique charm to them. Their like shooting stars.

But there's a type of shota that last forever. They never grow older and stay small and cute.

I called them Ageless Shotas.

Manga/anime (Shounen) "Full Metal Alchemist" Selim Bradley/Pride (350+). Most people might know him. Acts like a kid to hide his true persona. The Oldest Homunculus.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Manga/anime (Shoujo) "Ouran Highschool Host Club" Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka (17). Acts like a kid and loves cute things. Even has a bunny plushy. Is an expert on martial arts.

Manga (Comedy) "Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Dame da yo" Chapter 13. Mashiro (35). Adorable guy with incredible strenght. Aparently works for the president as a bodyguard. Is the older brother of the protagonist.

Manga (Comedy, Shounen) "Aoi Destruction!" Samejima Aoi (38). A story of a young guy and his dad who looks like a little girl.

Manga "Damare Kono Yaro Bukkorosu/Shut Up, You Bastard! I'm Gonna Kill You!" A guy kidnaps a kid and rapes him only to find out he was a 30-year-old who is the president of a brewery company.

This are not technically Ageless Shota. More like Ageless Bishonen.

Manga (yaoi) "Sekaiichi Hatsukoi" Shouta Kisa (30). Whoever read yaoi probably know this manga. He looks like a teenager and his boyfriend is 21.

Manga (yaoi) "Hanyuu-sensei No Ryou Seikatsu (Yaoi)" Hanyuu (22). He looks so young he can't find a job as a teacher after graduating from college. The only job he finds is to pose as a student to keep an eye on the director's son.

Manga/anime (yaoi) "Kirepapa" Chisato (35). Is a single father who looks like a teenager. He is a writer. A friend of his son falls in love with him.

Manga (yaoi) "Kuzu Seito to Stalker-sensei" Mizutani (29). Got tired of life so at the recommendation of a good friend, he is now enjoying his second youth by pretending to be a high school student.

Manga (yaoi) "Junjou Bitch, Hatsukoi Kei" Chapter 4. Yuki (27). Works at a daycare as a full time teacher. Is mistaken for a teenager.

Many of the Ageless Bishounen I found them while casually reading yaoi. The Ageless Shotas I found on this page.

I've been looking for Ageless Shota for a really long time. They exist but are rare and barely ever mentioned. They're a dream come true. A Shota who will never stop being a Shota. (They're also legal because they're over 21.)

If you're interested check out some of these mangas. Sadly I haven't found a yaoi with a Ageless Shota. (I've look everywhere).

If you know a Ageless Shota or Bishounen let me know. Good luck finding them.

(By the way. I read a oneshot yaoi with a crossdresser shota who says to be old enough to drink. I lost it so if you know it...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 72tmm9

• drawtheline

• Shota Heart

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...