Could anyone help me find the name of this manga?

NashiAya

Who can hlep me?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just remember content of a manga about complex brother love.

After father's seme and mother's uke remarried, uke (younger brother) and seme (elder brother) became step-brothers and they lived together in a big villa. Uke had loving feeling with seme so he seduced seme to have sex with him, but he quickly realized that it all was wrong and he moved from his house and run away, when seme knew about it, he tried to find uke everywhere. Few years later, seme met him again and catch him in elevator on the way to uke's apartment, uke tried to avoid him and wanted to forget everything in the past but seme didn't wanna after what happened because he loved uke so much, then, uke accepted and returned home with seme. One night, when they was hugged and kissed in seme 's room, their mother came in and saw it but she only talked about it serious and did nothing. Extra chapter descibled their parents rested in a hotel and mother thought that their sons couldn't bear baby, there would be no one run their business company in the future so she tell husband to have another baby, father was interested too.

I don't have image so it's really difficult to find it. If anyone remember the name of this manga, please reply me. Thanks so much, thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NashiAya

• littlespiral

• Dragongirl26

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AHH! i know this manga! i've read it before. i remember this cos i the mangaka is one of my favourite. i vaguely remember the brother (seme) is a part time model or something.. and the manga is a spin-off of another manga. gahh i'm trying hard to remember the title! >.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i found it! it's Ouji to Joujin (prequel/spin off?) and Himegoto wa Ouji no Tashinami (sequel) by Takahashi Yuu. i hope this is the right manga that you were looking for :D enjoy~!

• 2 weeks later...