Inu-Yasha

elfmist

Since its popular around those who are into this Anime, I felt like it deserved a post around here !

I just completely fell for it when I flipped the soft cover. Sadly I had it in German [and yes, I cant speak nor read it, but the drawings made me flabbergasted !]. I was kinda forced to look it up online, not that I mind though..;)

Anywah! The story is about a girl who has a boring life. Her granddad holds his own shrine in the back of his yard. Once her birthday was coming, she heard something coming out off the shrine, and opend it. an enormous well struck her eyes and soon she was forced down into it by some sort of demon ! Once crawling out off it, the girl was back in time ! Feudal japan, filled with tons of demons !

She gets into drama, and meets a other Demon, who seems to be very human like [even with the cute ears !:3]. His name is Inu-Yasha. Now they gang up together and kick demon ass.. Just to keep it short ^^

Its amazing, enchanting, and surely recommended on my Anime/manga list. + alot of hot demons and stuff [inc. my first anime crush Sesshomaru].

I love it, and its kinda my favorite manga. Yours aswell ?:3

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elfmist

• Andro

• FuyuNoSemi_Fan

• Nitro+Chiral_Fan

I like InuYasha a lot. (but you already know that Elfmist XD)

It was one of the very first mangas I bought and read, it was a big influence during my childhood. I obsessed so much about Shesshomaru and Naraku and Kagura at the time (yeah, already at that time I had this tendency to only like vilains XXXD). I have very good memories related to this series. ^_____^

Unfortunatly I haven't kept up with it during the last few years and I stopped buying it somewhere around volume 20 or something... So I can't really say about where the scenario's been after that. But I still own a lot to this manga I think. ^^

I think it's also what made me like series about youkai so much! I started to loooove Japan's mythology beause of it. And I till have a thing about sexy demons and youkais to this day, so thanks again InuYasha XD

Aside from that I also have to add that InuYasha spawned very good video games. Being the avid gamer that I am, I couldn't pass these games, and some of them (InuYasha :The secret of the Cursed Mask being my favorite) are pure jewels of gaming. Good classic J-RPGs with an amazing turn by turn fighting system. I loved that game so much. I highly recoment it both for the fans of the manga ans for the RPG fans out there.

919487_front.jpg

Gosh I was -so- exited on The final act.. Then agian, I had to get into the story from the original episodes. It sure is worth your time, then again the manga's are better in my opinion !

And nitro... I want that game sooooo badly -,- !:(... whaaaii.. waaii *lives in stupid holland, far away from the manga business.* I just love Kagura so much.. She is amazing in the series, and I kinda did not mind her for having this awkard relation with Sessho. They would've made a cute couple for a non-yaoi anime.. I'd prefer to see Sessho with Naraku toh.. But that would've been silly, not to mention totally -unfitting-!

@ elfmist

Can't you buy that game in convensions or something... 'cause in holland are quite a few conventions right (not that I live there but I do live next to holland so I know XD)

• Like 1

I should go to conventions yes... *doesn't really have -friends- that would like to go to there, and he is a teacup for not daring to go alone xD* I miiight drag a friend of mine, we've been discussing on going to a con since she is Lolita. [doesn't really make it -thaaat- relyable, she just wants to show off her clothing ^^]

I did not knew they sell video games though!

I just love Kagura so much.. She is amazing in the series, and I kinda did not mind her for having this awkard relation with Sessho. They would've made a cute couple for a non-yaoi anime.. I'd prefer to see Sessho with Naraku toh.. But that would've been silly, not to mention totally -unfitting-!

Omg same 0.0 I always tought that the Sessho-sama and Naraku would be the sexiest thing ever. And I totally agree about Kagura as well. She's so badass. *0*

About the game, I think you can also easily buy it from ebay or internet video game stores. It's probably not that hard to find. Nothing's hard to find with internet XD

I have that exact Sesshomaru plushie in my room, I love it so much XD

1043_1.jpg

Kouga is so stubborn.. But so is Inu.. ^^ I believe they are all great, infact.. I enjoyed Miroku's story aswell ! the whole curse on the hand, very original !

And Nitro.. I am so fucking jelly.. So freaking jelly .... I want it now ! So I can place it next to my alien plushy from Toy story 3 and pokemon pillow [yes... I have one with a very happy ash and pikachu, childy me].

Yes.. I should trow it away...-,- Anyway ! back to Inu-Yasha..

Yes .. I totally love Kagura.. So mysterious and sad :(... Aswell the band of seven was very cool.. I loved the girly one !:p

• 1 year later...