Looking for a 1x1 RP

otarusushi

Looking to find someone willing to RP one on one with me! I've done group RP's before and sometimes I really like them, but other times it's really hard for me to keep up with them ^^;;

I have a few plots in mind, but I wouldn't mind working together to come up with one! Or if you have one you'd really like to do, you can run it by me!

I've mostly indulged in fandom RP, but I like original, too. I might have to come up with an original character though, as I don't have many! lol

I'm open to a lot of kinks, but I do have some limitations... nothing involving rape, scat/urine, shota (But I think that's against the rules, anyway lol) or Furry.

I haven't RPed in a while, so I might be heckin' rusty! I hope you'll be patient with me @_@;; My hope is that I'll become a better writer by getting back into RP. If anyone is interested in helping me out, please feel free to reply here or message me! Thank you

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• otarusushi

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

• SenusalRavager586052

• 1 year later...

Okay, I couldn't figure out how to edit my post. So I'm just gonna update it here.

I haven't been the most active here in quite a while, but well, with everything going on right now, I have loads of time. I was hoping that someone might be interested in trying to RP with me. While I have a lot more time than before, I still am working so my replies might be a bit slow... but if I take a while to reply, I will do my best to keep you updated! I promise!

Here's a few things that you should know about me:

- I like to exclusively play the seme role. However, I MAY be open to being a switch if the situation calls for it. Just know that I don't have much experience writing for submissive roles.

- I love to smut it up, but only if you're 18+ please, don't ask me to RP if you are underage.

-I'm fairly vanilla in kinks...SORRY :( I'm not into rape, abuse, incest, furry, shotocon, or anything like that. However, I am definitely open to consensual BDSM type stuff! If you don't see a kink listed here, feel free to run it by me and I may be able to work with it, lol.

-I'm really into fandom RP's. If you're interested in doing a fandom RP with me, just send me a list of fandoms you're into and odds are we'll be able to find something that we're both into. I can manage as long as I'm familiar with it, usually!

-Feel free to poke me if you feel like I'm taking longer than usual. I will try my best to let you know if I am going to take a while, but I don't bite! You can hit me up on chat whenever or shoot me a PM, lol. I will provide my email, as well.

If you're interested in RPing with me, hit me on chat or over PM. Or you can email me @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sushi, I'm interested in a one x one rp with you if you don't mind. I'm interested in both a fandom and OC roleplay, which ever you like. I might like to use a fandom couple from some older yaoi manga I got into around 2010, and a little bit before or after that year. I might need to look through my library of Yaoi Manga to know which one. I'm a switch sub, but can play sekes or semes, even an uke. Let's see where it leads yes. Your welcome to PM or chat me your respond.