MasterxSlave (EvemaidxAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Daichi nodded his head was he logged the name away. He always made a point to remembering peoples names. Following the other man inside he smiled softly watching him follow the scent of his food, "I learned how to cook a long time ago."

The timer went off and he pulled out the chicken to flip it and seasoned the other side of it too before slipping it back into the oven. He smiled softly and started boiling the water, "I like making home-made things so if you have any requests I'll try my hand at anything." He loved to cook so why not. If it made this guy happy to keep him around for a bit longer he was more than willing to make more things.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• evemaid

Kazuki smiled secretly when he saw Daichi working in front of the stove. Just an apron was needed, and voilà! `He would make a good wife.´, Kazuki thought, but he decided to keep his thoughts to himself. He was sure that Daichi would everything else but flattered or happy to hear that he would be a good wife. Kazuki almost said it outloud, but he restrained himself from teasing the boy.

Kazuki laughed quietly, and walked behind Daichi, putting his head to rest on the left shoulder. He didn't think about Daichi's reaction at all. He just thought that he wanted to do it and that's it. It felt nice to look at Daichi's cookings at the same time when he rested his head on the boy's shoulder. It was just like husband and a wife. It made Kazuki smirk once again, and this time he barely managed to keep his chuckles from coming.

"Can I eat it now?" He asked, turning his head a bit towards Daichi's face, not raising his head away from the shoulder though. An odd feeling originated from this kind of unusual behavior to Kazuki. He usually avoided being close to other people in this way. Now he just felt relaxed. Maybe it was because he had got `drunk´ from the city-view, but he actually liked this kind of closeness.

Daichi was working on frying the noodles in the onions and garlic and had just added salt and pepper as the man leaned on his shoulder and made him jump, "ah!" He looked over at him then turned his attention back to the food. He didn't know why he was leaning on him but he didn't really mind as long as it stayed innocent.

The brunette smiled softly, "almost, the chicken has to cook for ten more minutes." He tossed the noodles and mixed them a little before putting them in a serving dish. He didn't move to far so he wouldn't have to move off his shoulder. A ding rang through the kitchen and he stepped back a little.

"You'll need to move back so I can get the chicken out, the foods ready," Daichi smiled softly as he moved down to pull out the chicken and make their plates. He held up a plate to the other man before grabbing his own.

"Ah, thanks for the food." Kazuki murmured quietly, and bowed his head lightly. This was something what Yuina had told him to do. If he had left the blessing of the food, he had got scolded. It made Kazuki smirk. Yuina had been the only one who had been able to scold him. Even Kazuki's boss was too frightened to scold him... Though there was no reason to scold him at all: He did his job faultlessly.

Kazuki almost fell off from his chair when he tasted the chicken. It tasted like heaven, and made his head spin around. He felt like he had never even seen food before. It was so delicious that his hunger just grew. Though he wasn't going to show it to Daichi. He didn't want the boy to get too proud. "It's pretty well made... But the chicken is a bit too tough, and the noodles would have been better if you would had cooked them a bit longer. I've aten better food than this before, but it's still slightly good." He said, keeping a calm expression on his face for the whole time, even if his mouth was salivating from the deliciousness of the food.

Daichi had sat across from him and once he heard those words come out of the other mans mouth he reached over and took the plate from him. He stood putting a hand on his hip as he held onto the food, "Whenever someone cooks for you you say thank you and eat it happily. If there is something you like better you ask the person if you can critique their food, otherwise you don't get to eat my cooking. Understood?"

The brunette didn't like it when people said things about his food after working so hard for so many years. He always tried his food while cooking and if there was anything wrong he would apologize because he wasn't one to waste food, but he would try harder the next time.

Kazuki's eyes widened when he heard the other man scolding him. He was utterly suprised and amazed. `No frigging way... Am I really getting scolded...?´ He couldn't believe his ears, and that's what made him greatly amused. After a few seconds he bursted out to laugh maybe for the first time in years. His voice was loud and it echoed from the walls, making Kazuki just laugh more. He couldn't believe it. Daichi was glaring at him, and it just made him even more amused. He almost couldn't stop his sudden fit of laughter.

"Haha, I understood it very well..." Kazuki said, trying to cut off his laughing. Some how he actually managed to do it. He wiped of the tears that had welled up in his eyes, and the tiny wrinkles next to his eyes were still showing. He had already finished eating, so he brough his plate to the basin. "Have you ever heard of respecting someone who has saved you?" He asked, glancing at Daichi over his shoulder as he placed his cutleries to the sink.

Daichi smiled at him as he heard him laughing. It was a funny situation they were in, but he was starting to like this man, "yeah yeah yeah... I am respecting just setting boundaries."

The brunette started cleaning up and putting things in the dishwasher. He was having fun here and happy to see this man didn't really mind who he was. Daichi was a bit of a straightforward person and seeing his reaction made him so happy that he didn't get angry at him.

• 4 weeks later...

Kazuki hid his smile, turning his face towards the window again. Anymore he wasn't as depressed as he had been just a while ago. He was actually a bit happy. He could hear the familiar sounds of clinking dishes behind him, and it just made him smile more. Finally he sighed, turned around, and let himself get a glance of the boy who was filling the dishwasher. A few hours ago he had been thinking Daichi as nothing more but a slave. Now he was actually admitting that he liked the boy a bit. Though that didn't change the fact that he still felt `that kind´ of interest towards Daichi.

Kazuki shook his head to drive the erotic thoughts, that had started to flash into his mind as images, away, and he walked past Daichi, to the livingroom. There he went over the vitrine, where was his and Yuina's wedding picture, and then a picture of Yuina, where she was on a beach, smiling in an even more brighter manner than the sun which was shining behind her. Kazuki unconsciously let his fingers touch the glass, which was in between him and Yuina's picture. "I miss you." He whispered quietly.

Daichi finished in the kitchen and dried off his hands. He looked around then turned to walk out of the kitchen and adjust the pants on him. They were a little loose, just enough to fall down his hips a bit. Smiling he turned the corner and looked over at the other man, "what?..." His voice trailed off seeing the other man looking at a picture.

"Sorry am I interrupting something?" the brunette scratched the back of his head and shifted uncomfortably. He didn't know what to do in situations like this.

Kazuki startled a bit, and moved his gaze from the picture to Daichi. He could see that the other was feeling uncomfortable, and so was Kazuki. He had no idea what to say. Should he say that this was a picture of his dead wife? Daichi must have thought that he was too soft for not being able to get over it. Though Kazuki had gotten over it in his own way, which no-one could ever understand.

He flashed a quick, meaningless smile at the other man (I'm switching between boy and a man, so which I should call him??), and shook his head a bit. "No, I was just looking at some old pictures." He said, and frowned a bit. He was feeling akward. What should he say now? What should he even do. He had just met this guy a few hours ago, and it felt a bit odd to just chat with him. "I'll go to sleep for a moment. I'm pretty tired from the work." He said, starting to walk to the direction of the bedroom. He had no idea what else to do, so he was going to take a nap. At least that way there wouldn't be this kind of akward situation anymore. He glanced at the clock. It was 06.18 pm. "I'll be awake between nine and eight, so you can do what you want during that. Watch tv, or read books. If you need to smoke, my cigarettes are on the table." He said, not turning to look at Daichi.

His bed was still unbedded from the morning, like always. He had never learnt how to make the bed correctly, so he just left it open like this always. Plus it was easy to just jump in when he came back from the work at night. He took off his shirt and trousers, leaving only boxers on. Then he buried himself under the bedsheets, glancing once at the slit open door before turning around. He was frustrated in this whole situation. It was making him feel uneasy, but still happy in somekind of unknown way. With Daichi's picture running trough his mind, he fell asleep.

((um... if i remember right he's 18 so... manish lol you can call him boy lol))

Daichi stood there unsure of what to really do. This man saved him and brought him to his home. Now he was to be a maid he guessed for this guy which he didn't entirely mind, it was better than living on the streets. Maybe this guy would get him things he wanted or needed. Like a sugar daddy.

He chuckled inside his head and walked into the living room turning on the tv. He sat down then thought back to when he was abducted. Laying back on the couch the images flashed through his head of them putting a clothe over his face then him waking up, well sort of, in that large building. After nearly taking out three guards even drunk they decided to drug him and tie him up so he couldn't get away.

Gritting his teeth he stared up at the ceiling. How could they get away with that? Slavery really still existed?... Pet is what they called him. He shook his head. He wasn't a pet damn it. Sighing softly he closed his eyes. Well if this guy offered him a nice life in exchange for cleaning and such he would take it. Besides this guy really seemed like he needed to be taken care of.

Daichi stood there unsure of what to really do. This man saved him and brought him to his home. Now he was to be a maid he guessed for this guy which he didn't entirely mind, it was better than living on the streets. Maybe this guy would get him things he wanted or needed. Like a sugar daddy.

He chuckled inside his head and walked into the living room turning on the tv. He sat down then thought back to when he was abducted. Laying back on the couch the images flashed through his head of them putting a clothe over his face then him waking up, well sort of, in that large building. After nearly taking out three guards even drunk they decided to drug him and tie him up so he couldn't get away.

Gritting his teeth he stared up at the ceiling. How could they get away with that? Slavery really still existed?... Pet is what they called him. He shook his head. He wasn't a pet damn it. Sighing softly he closed his eyes. Well if this guy offered him a nice life in exchange for cleaning and such he would take it. Besides this guy really seemed like he needed to be taken care of.