MasterxSlave (EvemaidxAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Daichi Haruka was in a world he'd never seen before. Sure he knew about bondage and sex parties but the thought of being in a place like this, he was a little afraid. He had to be chained and drugged for the guards to handle him. He was 5'7, well build, short brown hair that was split to the side and green eyes.

They put him in some of their finest black leather straps, black collar and straps around each wrist and ankle. In a room in the Bondage Mansion was where new slaves were put on display. Daichi groaned softly as he was chained hands behind his back and tied to the ceiling so he wouldn't fall over. His head hung as he blinked lazily, not really aware of the world around him.

The owner also known as Shadow was walking through and smiled as he looked over the few new slaves they had. This new one was going to be hard to sell since his file stated all the horrible things he had done over the short few days he was here.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• evemaid

"And we've got some new one's too. You can come to the back and see it yourself." A guy at the welcome-counter of the slavemarket said, handing a folder over to Kazuki. Kazuki had always hated this receptionist. This guy was always sucking up to Kazuki, trying to get some benefit of the bussines man. With that idiotic smile on his face, Kazuki hated him even more. Kazuki's gray eyes glinted frighteningly as he took the folder from him.

After going trough the folder for a while, actually just turning the bages in a quick pace, Kazuki handed the folder back to the receptionist. He hadn't found anything interesting. "Come and take a look at them." The receptionist whispered in an inviting tone. Kazuki sighed, not actually even wanting to be here. He had been here many times before, but that had been just because of his colleague from the firm. He had even bought a few slaves, 2 girls and 2 boys, but everytime he had just returned the slaves back here. They had been irritating and boring slaves. Still, Kazuki followed the guileful guy to the back of the building.

There was tens of new slaves in chains and straps, their heads were swaying, and their eyes were somewhat blurry. They had been drugged, like always. Kazuki was looking at the naked, strapped bodies with criticizing eyes, and it seemed to be natural to him. You'd think that people would have been frightened by the view, but Kazuki didn't show any kind of insecurity. He was just looking at the slaves like he would look at the paintings in the display's.

Suddenly Kazuki stopped. He raised his head from the folder, gazing at a brown haired boy with his icy gold gray eyes. The receptionist shivered in excitement when he saw Kazuki paying attention to someone. He wanted to see the slave quickly, and his body stoned when he saw the slave. A loud swallow escaped from his lips. Kazuki was one of those guys he didn't want to make mad, but there was no way he could sell such a vulgar and stubborn slave to such a high statused man.

"Who's this?" Kazuki asked, taking one step towards to the boy. He reached his hand towards the trained, beautiful chest, and touched the skin with his finger tips. He felt an odd sensation when the silky, soft sking shivered under his fingers. It made him smirk.

"He.. He's Daichi Haruka.. He just came this morning and... Well he's going to be trained still and.." The receptionist tried to mutter, swallowing noisily again.

Through his drugged mind Daichi could hear these men talking. He shifted trying to ease the feeling of the ropes biting into his flesh then slowly lifted his head. Feeling chills run down his spin from the touch snapped him out of it a little. His head lifted enough for his green eyes to glare at him through their blurry haze, there was fury behind those eyes.

The owner walked over, "of course he still needs some serious training before I'd release him to the public. He took out three slave trainers just this morning. I'm sorry I had to come over and explain it to you." He man reached over and grabbed Daichi's hair pulling his head back. "He has a bit too much will."

Daichi shuddered as his hair was pulled and groaned slightly. His eyes slowly focused on the man before him and that was all it took, even in his drugged state he whipped his head to the side and bit at him grabbing a hold of his shirt for a second before Shadow got away.

"Nasty devil."

Through his drugged mind Daichi could hear these men talking. He shifted trying to ease the feeling of the ropes biting into his flesh then slowly lifted his head. Feeling chills run down his spin from the touch snapped him out of it a little. His head lifted enough for his green eyes to glare at him through their blurry haze, there was fury behind those eyes.

The owner walked over, "of course he still needs some serious training before I'd release him to the public. He took out three slave trainers just this morning. I'm sorry I had to come over and explain it to you." He man reached over and grabbed Daichi's hair pulling his head back. "He has a bit too much will."

Daichi shuddered as his hair was pulled and groaned slightly. His eyes slowly focused on the man before him and that was all it took, even in his drugged state he whipped his head to the side and bit at him grabbing a hold of his shirt for a second before Shadow got away.

"Nasty devil."

Kazuki raised his eyebrows at the boy, whose eyes were like two fireplaces. There was just pure hatred and rage in them, not any fear at all... Well maybe there was, but it wasn't visible right now. The fierce expression was burying everything else under it.

Kazuki snapped his tongue in a way that made cold shivers run trough the receptionist's body. If his expression had been bored and empty before, now it was shining. Not in a good nor bad way. It was just shining from excitement. At last Kazuki had found something fun to play with.

"How much does he cost?" Kazuki asked with a slight smirk tugging the corner of his mouth. His voice was steady and serious, and there was no signs of him giving up this time. He really wanted this boy here. It was something different. This boy was like an untamed animal, who was going to stay wild forever. That's what made Kazuki inspired. This was something what he needed right now.

Shadow looked to the other man a bit surprised. This boy would surely cause this man a lot of trouble, "well since he's untrained he's half the price. But after seeing him these past couple of days I doubt you'll have any luck training him. He's wild and fierce but if he's what you want he's all yours." The long black haired man pulled up his file and opened it to his paperwork page having him fill out all the necessary legal documents.

Shadow removed the collar that showed he belonged to the club and detached him from the ceiling. Daichi had trouble holding himself up as he was lifted to his feet, "my men here will help him to your car." The brown haired boy had to lean against one of the men since he was still very heavily drugged.

Kazuki accepted the help of Shadow's men even if he had his own men too. Kazuki had got two loyal subordinates, who were his `bodyguards´, or that's what they seemed to be to the public. Actually Yano and Zack were his men, who did usually all the `dirty´ jobs for him. You can guess that he wasn't your ordinary bussines man, just by knowing that he was going to these kind of places. There surely was more illegal things running in his hands than some legal ones.

--

When they were at Kazuki's place, in front of a costly seeming skyscraper, Zack took Daichi to his arms, and carried him to the elevator, until they were at the 18'th floor. Kazuki ordered him to take the boy to his apartment, and Zack just left the boy to the floor of the massive living room. After that Zack and Yano went outside, given the permission to go back to the company.

Once he was on the floor it took him about twenty minutes to come around again. He groaned softly as he looked around the living room. Slowly the brown haired boy pushed himself to sit up. He didn't have nearly half of his strength yet so he wasn't about to start fights with anyone.

"Where am I?" his voice was deep and sounded a bit sensual. (I always pictures Ranmaru from Kizuna to do his voice) Of course he was afraid but he was trying very hard not to show it. He glared around the room looking for an out.

Kazuki sat on one of the many couches in the livingroom, letting his eyes follow the boy. He tilted his head slightly to the right, trying to get a quick overview of the boy. It seemed like the boy hadn't been a slave before, and he seemed to be a bit confused about all the things that had happened to him. Even still, when the boy was in a whole new environment, surrounded by frightening things, there was still this amazing kind of defiance in his eyes, and that's what made Kazuki interested in him.

Kazuki raised his eyebrow, hearing the boy talk for the first time now. For such an innocent question, that voice was just oo overhelmingly sexy. It almost made Kazuki to laugh, but he managed to keep it in. When he looked at the boy, he felt a bit merciful. He knew it wasn't easy for the first timers, but he still wasn't going to release the boy. Maybe it was evil to be nice before attacking, but Kazuki wasn't minding that point of view at all.

"Are you hungry?" He asked in a monotone manner. He had got a rough, low voice, which sounded raelly sexy when he was talking with expressions, but he did that too rarely. He didn't bother to change his tone of voice, because there was no reason to do so.

Daichi's eyes shot to him, "You... I remember you. You bought me from that hell hole." He shifted and rubbed his head with his hand, everything was still not responding correctly. He groaned softly then shook his head and looked back at him, "I'm not really hungry... I'm thirsty. I think it's from the drugs..."

He shifted and moved himself to lean back against the couch across from the other man. He looked down at himself realizing he was naked. His head rolled back and saw a pillow. Shooting up as quickly as a drugged man's hand could he pulled the pillow down to cover his crotch, "can I have pants?"

Kazuki's brows raised, but he didn't say anything. He stood up, walking to his own room, and after a while he came back with a set of clothes in his arms. He had thousands of clothes that were a bit too small for him, but were maybe one or two sizes too big for Daichi. Kazuki was a man with a broad back and long limbs.

He dropped the clothes to the couch in front of Daichi, and sighed. "Put them on." He ordered with his expressionless voice, and gazed at Daichi's body. Kazuki had never been amazed by human bodies. There was nothing glorious in them in Kazuki's opinion. He didn't have any idea why there was even need to cover Daichi's body. It wasn't like Kazuki was so overhelmed by the sight that he would attack or something... geez... Though Kazuki couldn't deny that Daichi's body wasn't beautiful. It was well trained, and not bony like the usual bodies of the slaves. Daichi had some nice curves too, but nothing that could make Kazuki excited. Absolutely nothing special.

Kazuki's brows raised, but he didn't say anything. He stood up, walking to his own room, and after a while he came back with a set of clothes in his arms. He had thousands of clothes that were a bit too small for him, but were maybe one or two sizes too big for Daichi. Kazuki was a man with a broad back and long limbs.

He dropped the clothes to the couch in front of Daichi, and sighed. "Put them on." He ordered with his expressionless voice, and gazed at Daichi's body. Kazuki had never been amazed by human bodies. There was nothing glorious in them in Kazuki's opinion. He didn't have any idea why there was even need to cover Daichi's body. It wasn't like Kazuki was so overhelmed by the sight that he would attack or something... geez... Though Kazuki couldn't deny that Daichi's body wasn't beautiful. It was well trained, and not bony like the usual bodies of the slaves. Daichi had some nice curves too, but nothing that could make Kazuki excited. Absolutely nothing special.

((Did you get it now?))

((yes!))

Daichi pulled the clothes on ignoring the slight order he was given from the other man. He sighed fitting in them okay, he was only a little smaller than the other man. The brown haired boy sighed softly and turned to the other man, "now why am I here?" He stood tall and proud unlike any other slaves that were around.

Kazuki looked at the boy like this was an idiot. His left eyebrow was up, and his head was tilted to the side as he stared at the boy. Then a chuckle left his lips, and for the first time today, he actually used a different kind of tone in his voice when he said: "Well obviously because I bought you, and you're now my property." He said, turning around towards the kitchen. "Hmmh... I wonder if I've got anything short to drink." He wondered in a quiet tone, muttering his words in a way that blabbered about his way of thinking this kind of situation as a normal one.

"WHAT?!" Daichi followed him and stumbled a bit his body still weak. He braced hismelf against the wall as he headed down the hall. Who did this guy think he was! Gritting his teeth he made it into the kitchen behind the other man.

"You can't honestly be serious?" Daichi saw a seat and immediately sat in it sighing softly.

Kazuki took a look at the boy over his shoulder, and opened the fridge with a calm expression. His hand started to sway blindly inside the fridge, until it came back to his sight, holding tightly onto a vodka bottle that had only a bottom covered with alcohol. A frown ruined Kazuki's handsome face as he saw the minimal amount of vodka covering the bottom. He didn't remember he had drank it that much. Still, Kazuki opened the bottle, and drank that tiniest bit of vodka without even grinning. He seemed to had entirely forgotten the presence of the boy.

Kazuki put the bottle to the drainboard, and turned around to see the boy, who was glaring at him from the kitchen chair. Kazuki raised his eyebrow. "Well I honestly am serious." He said, sighing once again. This boy surely made him sigh many times. Usually the slave would have been crawling at the feet of Kazuki, begging for him to save them, or then just wanting to fuck Kazuki, but this boy over here... Kazuki shook his head and sat down himself too.

Daichi watched the other man. He was slowly starting to realize how he got there. His father had a horrible debt he left behind for him to take care of and this is where he ended up because of it. The old man passed away about a week ago and he had no money to pay off his debt when his father passed away so the mob took control. They sentenced him to slavery.

Sighing heavily and leaned back in the chair, "so... your kind of a sick person huh? I've heard of people taking other humans as pets before but I never thought I'd end up here."

Kazuki frowned slightly, not being amused by Daichi's words at all. He was actually a really thoughtful person, and he had always thought that what if there was something wrong with him. What if he was really sick from his mind? He had an emotional-trauma, and he wasn't able to have feelings. Sometimes, but just rarely, he could maybe laugh. Now he didn't even remember how long had it been from the last time he had laughed... And he had never been able to fall in love... except for once, in high school...

His love had been his maths teacher, Yuina-sensei. At that time Kazuki had already noticed that he had interest in both directions, but falling in love with his sensei really made him a bit confused. Still, he had really loved her ever since his first grade in high school. He confessed to her when he was in the beginning of his 2nd grade of high school. Yuina-sensei, who had always been really kind and caring towards all the students, was really confused and suprised at first. It wasn't like she wasn't already used to get confessions from students... She was really popular. But Kazuki had been her favourite student, and he wasn't one who opened himself to others lightly, so that's why it made her really confused.. Yuina told Kazuki to wait for her to get her mind all clear, and Kazuki waited for whole 2 years...

On his graduation day, Kazuki heard Yuina-sensei's answer... and it was positive. So, that's when they started going out. They moved together after 2 months of dating, and Kazuki went to an university, as Yuina continued to be a teacher in high school. Kazuki carried out his long studies after 3 years, and Yuina got pregnant just a while after that. They were waiting to have the baby so much, but then.... 7th of July, 4 years ago from present time, happened a car crash, and there were 2 death victims, and 53 years old man, who drove a car under the influence of alcohol, and an 29 years old pregnant woman....

When 3 years had passed from that incident, Kazuki went to see a doctor due to his lack of feelings. The doctor said that Kazuki was enduring a heavy -degree shock, and probably would never be able to fall in love with someone again... And that's how he got his emotional-trauma...

Kazuki suddenly sat up and took a notice of his thinking-moment. He shook his head to expel the dark thoughts, and he draw a picture of smiling Yuina in his mind. Round, heart-shaped, beautiful face and slim lips that had a warm smile on them... There was no angular shapes on this face... It was beautiful, slim and perfect... And at last, there was these big, emerald eyes, that mesmerized Kazuki in an unstoppable way...

Kazuki realized that he wasn't looking at Yuina's face anymore... It was Daichi's face, that had nothing in common with Yuina's, except for those emerald eyes... Kazuki turned his gaze away, looking out of the window, seeming to be somewhat absent-minded. "Well, you could say that too." He muttered in that calm voice, that was starting to be a bit boring. Almost, just almost, was it starting to sound annoying in his own ears too.

Daichi noticed the other man disappear into his head for a little bit. He must have struck a cord and felt a little bad. Maybe this guy wasn't so bad... maybe he was a normal dude trying something new. He wondered as he sat there. Did he look like someone the other guy knew? Maybe...

The brown haired man wasn't sure but he knew he didn't belong in this world, "so listen... I have a debt to pay off so it seems I'll be here for a while until you get bored of me. So I guess I should what?... Start with the dishes?" He slowly stood and found it wasn't so bad to move around this time. He made it to the sink and started cleaning the dishes there.

Kazuki turned his head, and let his eyes follow the boy who was walking away. Even if there was no feminine shapes in Daichi's body, and the boy was nearly the same size as Kazuki, the way he moved made him beautiful. All those little sweeps of hands, or head tosses were so elegant and beautiful, that Kazuki noticed that he was continuing to stare Daichi for an unbelieveably long time.

"Hmh." Kazuki snorted, frowning slightly. He turned his gaze to the other direction, and stood up. Then he walked to the living room with quick steps, shaking his head. Maybe he was getting sick or something. There was no way that he would think of someone as an attracting person. Someone who was almost the same size as he. He liked slim, curvy people, and the boy wasn't... well at least he wasn't slim.

Kazuki took a war-book from the shelf, opening it from the middle, and started to read it then. His mind was flowing to other things than the book after a while. He noticed that his eyes were wandering on Daichi's body, especially on the waist-, and hips-area, that moved when the boy was washing the dishes. It was fascinating.

Now that Daichi excepted his fate there he didn't seem to mind as much now. He started to hum a song and after a minute it started to sound like Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the Dark song. Looking through the cabinets he started to learn the kitchen then turned to looked over at his new 'master', "are you hungry? You have the right ingredients for chicken gratella."

The brunette didn't mind working off his debt now. He wanted that from the beginning but they wanted his money immediately which he didn't have. Pulling out a glass pan he started getting the ingredients together. He was used to cooking for himself all this time. It was one thing that brought him and his parents closer together otherwise they would eat separately and that made him sad.

Kazuki turned his gaze away from Daichi's body when the boy's eyes fell on him. He let his gaze fall to the book once again, shrugging as an answer to Daichi's question. "Sure, whatever is fine with me." He muttered, and pretended to read the book for a while before putting it away. He felt so odd right now, that he had to get some fresh air. "I'll go to the balcony for a while." He said, grabbing his coat from the rack, and loping out to the balcony.

The evening air wash fresh and it cleared Kazuki's head pretty quickly. The chill air was biting his fingers sharply, but it just felt nice, not uncomfortable at all. It just told that Kazuki was in the cold air, alone, content. The air he breathed with his mouth, came out as a beautiful, white vapor, and it pervaded to cover the city-sight in front of Kazuki. This made Kazuki relax fully.

Kazuki took a cigarette back and a lighter from his pocket, and put a cigarette in between of his lips. He lighted it with a lighter, and blowed a thick cloud of smoke to cover the city-view again. He started to take long, intense aspirates from the cigaret, feeling his thoughts coming to an order once again, and it made him want to drag out this moment for a while longer. He was smiling for the feeling of reality. This is one of those few times when he felt complete once again. This had been their `evening-ritual´ for a long time. He and Yuina had been standing on the balcony, on this spot, looking at the beautiful city-view, and Kazuki had hid the sight in smoke at times. They had just stood there, talking about everything that had run trought their minds, and they had gone back inside only when they hadn't feel anything in their legs. They had been good times...

Daichi took his time cooking. Defrosting the chicken and getting the noodles ready. It had been so long since he cooked for someone. Pausing for a moment he stared down at the cutting board he had chopping onions and garlic on. This was such a bizarre situation to be in. He was now owned so did that mean this man wouldn't abandon him? For many years he wanted a friend that wouldn't leave him alone in the world.

It's not like he was looking for sex or anything deeper, he never thought he'd fall in love, but just someone he could spend time with. Someone to talk to and share his life with. Was that love? Maybe a form of it... He family never said they loved him, held him or showed any affection so he craved it.

Putting a pot of water on the stove he then leaned over to preheat the oven. His world in just a week had been turned upside down and completely changed. Taking a deep breath he put the chicken into the oven and set a timer. After that he headed to the balcony to talk to him for a few minutes. That was when he found his man lost in thought, he wondered up beside him and took the cigarette from his mouth and took a drag on it himself, "foods halfway done. By the way what is your name?"

Kazuki blinked surprisedly when his cigarette was being stolen from between his lips, and he stared at the boy who was taking drags from it. The boy smelled like a delicious food. Chicken and noodles. It made him salivate. It really smelled good, and Kazuki could foretell that it would taste even better... It made him remember Yuina's foods, and a smirk brushed over his lips. There was nothing better than his wife's foods. And yes, he was still talking about her as his current wife. He was still carrying the ring on his finger.

He took the cigaret back from the boy, taking one last aspirate from it, and putting it out to the ashtray on the balcony-railing. Then he rubbed his hands together to get some warmth to them, and answered: "The name is Kazuki. Kazuki Erizawa." His voice was low, and it had more attitude in it now. After his relaxing-moment, he looked like a normal human again. He almost even looked friendly, but just almost.

Kazuki opened the door, and held it open until Daichi went inside. He then followed the boy, closing the door after him. Without even gazing towards Daichi, he walked to the kitched, and inhaled the delicious smell into his nostrils. It was making his vision go blurry... Though it wasn't as good as Yuina's. "I'm suprised. It smells pretty good." He murmured, still breathing the smell of the food, this time into his mouth. He could almost taste the food on his tongue. It had been a long time since he had ate good, homemade food.