~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"Maybe, I guess I will try to think of do." He said. "I guess in a way since I think that you are good then your friends would be as well?" he said thinking about him. "I guess we can so I will study you and your friends." Syugo said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cory nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "I mean... I haven't known Kyrian for that long but just seeing how he is with Cody, I can tell he is a very good person," he smiles a little. Cory smiles and looks over at Cody, "though I doubt art class needs much studying," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head.

Syugo shrugged. "It can depending on what you take because you have to learn about the old art styles and some teachers even have you paint some of the old art styles as well.So it just depends." Syugo said looking at Cory and gave him a warm smile. "So what else do you want to work on?" he asked

"Well he never complained about homework.. so I always figured he never got it," Cory shrugs his shoulders a little as he rubs his hand through his hair. Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, "well.. have you actually seen all my grades? Or did you figure I was failing every class," he laughs a little.

"I kind of guessed since all of your teacher came to me and asked me to help you." he said looking at him and him and then looked back at Cody. "he looks like he is smart, but you never know you look smart as well and you are still failing." he said shrugging and then smiled as he explained the next subject to him.

Cory rubs his chin and laughs a little, "oh... so that is how it was," he scratches his chin. He looks at Cody and sighs a little, crossing his arms as he pouts a little, "hey... I was only failing because I was looking after Cody. My friend's health... was more important than my grades. Besides, teachers always have projects that help boost grades so I was planning on taking advantage of that," he laughs a little and rests his chin on his palm as he listens to Syugo.

"It really was that that is why I said I would help you out when a teacher explained it to me I really felt bad so I went to help you and accepted there offer." he said looking at him and then looked around the room and started up again. "We can still take projects as well you know." he said smiling and looking at him then blushed a little.

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles a little, "I didn't realized you cared about my grades so much when we were complete strangers at the time," he rubs the back of his head. Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, "oh.. really? I can still do them? By the time your done with me, I will be passing with flying colors," he laughs a little.

"Yeah and if you fail I don't know what I will think of you then." He said teasing him and then gave him a big smile. "So you better make me happy." he said and then closed his eyes for a second. "I am really tired." he said smiling

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "I think you have another reason you don't want me to fail. You want to continue to teach me instead of my teachers. I think you made that point pretty clear," he smiles. "Hm? Happy in what way," he looks at Syugo as he leans back in his seat. He laughs a little, "well you can take a nap while we wait for Kyrian to get back," he rests his chin on his palm.

"The teacher are stupid why wouldn't I not want to teach you when I know I can do it better than them." he said shrugging and then looking at him not sure what else he should do or stay. "Happy like get good grades what were you thinking of?" he asked and shook his head. "I guess, but don't you need to learn more?" he asked

Cory blinks and laughs a little, "I suppose.. you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head. "But are you sure that is the only reason?" He shrugs his shoulders and smiles, "I was just making sure is all." Cory shakes his head, "if I study for too long, my head will burst from too much knowledge," he laughs a little.

"Ok then I guess we can take a brake." he said sighing and shook his head not sure what else to do. "I think that is all why do you want there to be another reason besides that?" he asked and shrugged not really knowing what the other was asking of him.

Cory nods his head and then rests his head on the table. He looks at Syugo and shakes his head, letting out a yawn, "nope I was just seeing if you had any other reason," he smiles a little. Cory closes his eyes a bit, slightly relaxing now that he was on break.

"Alright I don't know what you want me to look for." he said smiling and shaking his head. "Alright I just don't understand what is going on. I wish I was smarter when it came to showing or watching human emotions." he said looking at Cory and took a deep breath

Cory shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "well... I was just curious if you only just wanted to help my grades or was it something else as well." He laughs a little, "I am sure eventually you will understand human emotions," he smiles. Cory stretches and rubs his eyes with a yawn, looking at the clock, "hopefully Kyrian is almost done with his class," he looks over at Cody, still seeing he was sleeping and laughs a little.

"I don't know." He said looking at him then tilted his head. "Are you wanting me to do more with you?" he asked and bit his lip then looked at Cody. "He is a cute little sleeping bunny." he said looking at him then yawned not sure what all he should do next.

~~~~~~~~

Kyrian soon came into the library and took a deep sigh as he walked to where he left Cody and thought he was cute sleeping. "Hey guys I am back." he said smiling. "Isn't he cute when he sleeps?"

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, shaking his head, "you don't give yourself enough credit you goof ball," he smiles a little. He tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "do more of what exactly," he rubs his chin a little. He looks at Cody and nods his head with a smile, "just looking over makes me kind of tired." Cory looks up and saw Kyrian, laughing a little, "well look who's back," he smiles a little. He looks over at Cody and then Kyrian, laughing softly, "yeah but just watching him sleep is making me tired as well," he scratches the back of his head.

"What you said you said is that all you wanted earlier. I was wondering what you wanted to do......You know what never mind just ignore me alright." he said shaking his head and looked at the books.

Kyrian smiled. "I got him." Kyrian walked over to Cody. "Hey I'm back class is over." he said kissing his cheek trying not to freak him out

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little as he leans in closer to Syugo, "you... give up too quickly," he smiles and kisses Syugo's cheek, resting his head back on the table. He watches Kyrian with Cody, seeing their relationship was going faster than his relationship with Syugo and stretches out his arms on the table.

------

Cody mumbles a little and slowly opens his eyes, looking at Kyrian as he kept his head on the table, rubbing his eyes as he sits up and stretches his arms.

"Hey my love i am done with class." Kyrian said and kissed cody's cheek before looking at Syugo and Cory and shook his head. "You should just make love to each other already the sexual tension between the two of you is off the charts." Kyrian said to Cory as he kissed syugo's cheek

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAit what?" Syugo said listening to Kyrian and buried his head into his hands as his face got red, he didn't know what to do all these emotions going through in with that ones that he had never felt before.

Cody smiles a little and nods his head, "well, welcome back. I didn't do much.. besides listen to Cory and Syugo while I was sleeping so... I didn't really leave this spot," he smiles a little. He looks at Kyrian and blinks a couple of times, nudging Kyrian, "hey don't be like that, they are probably not ready yet," he rubs the back of his head.

-----

Cory blinks as he perks his head up slowly. He looks at Syugo, seeing his reaction and laughs a little, "well Kyrian... I am trying not to rush him into it. It wouldn't be right to force someone that doesn't know much about relationships to already skip to the sex," he smiles. "Just like how you don't want to rush Cody, it's the same in a way," he stretches with a yawn.

"You know I got to tease them Cody." he said kissing Cody. "Besides I think Cory likes it when syugo blushes and I think he is blushing hard core now so goal is achieved." He whispered to Cody

~~~~

Syugo's went really red at this point not really sure what the hell to do next he felt his cheeks heat up. "Cory." he whispered knowing that he was teasing them and it was all fun and games .

Cody looks at Kyrian and rubs the back of his head, "I suppose so but don't scare them off," he pouts a little and blushes when getting kissed. Cody looks at Syugo, "well.. I think due to what you said, looks like you succeeded," he whispers to Kyrian.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo watching him get all red and smiles, lifting up his shirt, "do you... need to hide." he rubs Syugo's head.

"Goal unlocked." he whispered. "And this is part of my plan because watch this he is going to go run and hide under Cory's shirt and they will be closer." he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded and walked over to set next to Cory and hid his head under Cory's shirt.