~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "Yeah I guess I am, but your safety and health come before my own." He said looking at him and then gave him a big smile before looking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I really hope we can get that cat as well Syugo bonded so well with it." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah my dad's are like that no matter what they do." he said smiling and blushed thinking about it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody blinks a couple of times while blushing a little and shakes his head, "n-no you should take care of yourself as well," he looks to the side while slightly pouting. He looks at Cory and nods his head as he heads outside the room, blushing a little as he could still feel Kyrian's cum inside him.

-----

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah never seen his eyes sparkle so much," he smiles.

----

Cory laughs a little, "they like to make sure everyone is well fed," he smiles as he walks to Diyan and Ryuji, "we have came back with the lovebirds," he sticks his tongue out.

----

Cody blinks while blushing, "w-what how could you tell?"

---

Cory laughs a little, "well... I could tell by the way your walking for one," he smiles.

---

Cody blushes and hides his face against Kyrian's arm.

---

Ryuji blinks and laughs a little, "well sounds like you worked up an appetite," he smiles.

Kyrian smiled and walked with him to the kitchen and smiled as he looked at all the other.

~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled. "Yeah you are glowing and it shows just letting you know Cody." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and hid behind Cory again blushing knowing that the same thing was going to happen to him one day.

~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and looked at them. "Don't worry I didn't do anything that would hurt him." he said smiling and looked at Cory.

Cody blushes while he was walking back to the dining room with Kyrian, Cory and Syugo. He looks at Diyan and blushes a little, "d-does it really," he rubs the back of his head.

---

Ryuji laughs a little, "well... we are glad you enjoyed yourselves," he smiles as he starts serving food.

----

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "well that is assuring," he smiles as he looks at Syugo, seeing he looked embarrassed an rubs Syugo's head with a smile.

Kyrian smiled and hugged Cody as they were taking to the others.

~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled. "You are glowing trust me I know that look. so are there any animals that you two are allergic to or don't like?" he asked as he went and started to dish out food.

~~~~~

Syugo didn't really know what to do or what to understand about it either.

~~~~~~~~~

"WE can eat in the movie room that they set up for us. well that my people helped when they moved me into this house." he said

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles, hugging him as well, hiding his face within Kyrian's chest.

----

"Such a cute couple," Ryuji smiles and rubs the back of his head. "Well we were thinking about two animals but we wanted to make sure it was okay with everyone before deciding something like this. We already got Syugo's and Cory's opinions," he smiles.

----

Cory smiles as he sits down at the table.

-----

Cody sits down at the table, "yeah sure, it's fine with me. I don't really have any sicknesses," he rubs the back of his head with a smile.

Kyrian smiled and just held Cody close as he looked at all of them and winked. "Yeah I am fine as well with animals." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and looked at the animals. "Well then we have to narrow it down and all." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo set down next to Cory and blushed not sure what to do or say at this point

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little as he hides within Kyrian's arm, rubbing his face on his arm and then slowly sits down at the table.

-----

Ryuji smiles, "we know what cat we want but we don't know if she is available or not."

----

Cory looks at Diyan and Ryuji, laughing a little as he sits down at the table.

"don't be so shy." He said smiling as he pulled Cody clothes just to try to hold on to him and make him feel more comfortable.

~~~~~~~~

Diyan nodded. "so if the cat is not available I kind of like to have a back-up plan to see what we can get." He said

~~~~~

Syugo yawened and nodded not sure what to do next

Cody looks at Kyrian while blushing, "but... how can I be? Everyone.. knows what we did," he lowers his head a little and rests his head on Kyrian's arm.

-----

Ryuji smiles and looks at Cory, "but we are hoping... Cory can work his magic with his boss to see if the kitten is for sale."

-----

Cory laughs a little, "I will see what I can do." He looks at the food and smiles, "everything looks so good."

Kyrian nodded and looked at him and then kissed his cheek. "You are glowing and you don't know what to do." he said looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dayin smiled and looked at him. "yes this is fun." he said

~~~~~~

Syugo smiled. "If my dad makes it its the best." he said smiling and started to eat as he was walking to the room to watch movies

Cody blushes and slightly nudges him while pouting, hiding his face within his arm.

-----

Ryuji smiles and rubs the back of his head, "feel free to have as many helpings as you want. I mean Diyan is use to feeding three people but I am sure he will get use to feeding five people, soon hopefully six," he smiles as he hands Cody and Kyrian their plates.

----

Cory laughs a little as he takes a plate, following Syugo and sits down, starting to eat as well.

Kyrian was so happy about all of this and filled his and Cody's plate up with the good food before heading up to the movie room as well.

`~~~~~~

"I guess we should follow them." Diyan stated before he got his stuff on his plate and then followed after them.

~~~~~~`

Syugo what at the movies picking a movie. he put it in DVD player knowing that it was one everybody would like.

Cody watches Kyrian and rubs the back of his head with a smile, walking with Kyrian while holding his plate.

----

Ryuji nods his head as he puts food on his plate, walking with Diyan and follows the other boys.

-----

Cory watches Syugo and sits down, wondering what movie he was picking to watch.

Kyrian smiled and kissed him then whispered. "I do need to clean you out in a little bit." he said smiling and set down on the floor and started to watch the movie.

~~~~~~~~~

Diyan set down and then started to eat the food watching the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and started to eat the movie that started to play was a action movie

Cody kisses Kyrian and blinks a couple of times while he softly blushes. He looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head as he watches the movie while he eat.

----

Ryuji sits down next to Diyan as he looks over at Kyrian and Cody, smiling, "they really are a cute couple. They are.. like complete opposites," he whispers as he starts to eat.

-----

Cory watches the movie as he was eating, "I didn't think you were the action movie kind of type," he whispers to Syugo and smiles.

Kyrian smiled and started to eat the food and watch the movie kissing Cody every now and then between bits.

~~~~~~~~~

"OOO I like this movie." Diyan said as he set down and looked at Ryuji and kissed him. "Opposites attract each other you know that as well as me." he said

~~~~

Syugo looked at him and shrugged. "I don't really, but I know my dads love this movie and I think you might as well." he said looking at him

Cody continues to eat his food as well, looking at Kyrian as he blushes a little as he was getting kissed, smiling a little.

-----

Ryuji smiles and nods his head, "yeah this is a good movie," he kisses Diyan. He laughs a little, "opposites attract are the cutest couple," he smiles as he goes back to eating and watching the movie.

-----

Cory laughs a little, "so you only pick this movie because of your dads," he tilts his head with a smile as he goes back to eating and watching the movie.

Kyrian loved to cuddle him so much and really loved cody it was almost love at first sight and he didn't know why it was that way either.

~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and looked at Ryuji and kissed him. "That they do that they do." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded and looked at Cory. "Is that wrong they haven't seen this movie in a while and I know its there favorite."

Cody continues to eat his food as he rests his head on Kyrian's arm while watching the movie.

-----

Ryuji kisses Diyan and smiles a little, nodding his head while he continues eating and watching the movie.

------

Cory tilts his head and laughs a little, shaking his head, "nah of course not," he smiles as he slightly nudges Syugo with a smile as he continues to eat.

Kyrian ate all the food and just held Cody having fun watching and eating with him.

~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled as they watched the movie he really did love this movie.

~~~~~~

Syugo looked confused as he ate the food but kept his mouth shut the whole time except when he was eating

Cody finishes eating and rests his head on Cory and continues watching the movie.

-----

Ryuji continues watching the movie while he was finishing up his dinner.

-----

Cory finishes eating and rests his chin on his palm as he continues watching the movie.

Kyrian smiled and looked at him then kissed his cheek and then hugged him watching the rest of the movie.

~~~~~~~~~

Diyan watched the rest of the movie as he ate and finished his dinner.

~~~~~~

Syugo finished eating then curled up into a ball

Cody blushes as he looks at Kyrian, smiling as he holds onto him while watching the movie.

------

Ryuji leans over and kisses Diyan's cheek, smiling while watching the movie, knowing it was ready to end.

-----

Cory looks over at Syugo and rests his head on Syugo's arm while glancing at the movie, letting out a soft yawn.

Once the movie was over he leaned over and whispered something into Cody's eat. "We should get that stuff out of you." he saod so that only he could hear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and held his lovers hand happy about everything. "We should head home soon and move in tomorrow." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You need sleep." Syugo stated looking at him wondering what they should do next.