~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"Yeah and it was the way he acted with that one dude I think he called him Adrian? I'm not sure his name. They way he looked it make me what to protect him. Then when I went to protect him he told me something I brushed it off, but it still bothers me and I know he thought he didn't have a reaction, but he did. Adrian called him a slut. I didn't believe him, but I thought I would let you know. Cody acts like he is scared of contact with others. I don't know what happened and I don't want to press to see what happened I just wanted to know if something bad happened." Kyrian said looking at him.

The waitress brought the food over to them and set it on the table.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cory listens to Kyrian and rubs his chin a bit, shaking his head with a sigh, "well Adrian is a dumb ass for considering Cody as a slut. I don't think forcing someone against their will is what I would call someone a slut," he shakes his head slowly. "Cody... has quite the history with Adrian," before Cory could continue, he let the waitress place the food on the table and smiles. As she left, Cory looks at Kyrian and sighs a little, "ugh..just think about makes me annoyed he transferred to our school," he shakes his head. "Put it simply, when... Cody reached the age of 18, he was finally considered an adult yeah? Well, that Adrian bastard waited for the other kids to wait and purposely bumped into Cody so he would drop his stuff on the ground. As Cody was picking up his belongings, Cody heard the door suddenly getting locked and notices Adrian approaching him while undoing his tie. Next thing Cody knew.. he was pinned against one of the desk, getting his ..uh clothes torn off and before he had the time to react, Cody was getting raped by Adrian. When it was all over.. I found Cody on the desk, eyes blinded with tears and nail marks on his palm, bleeding and .. uh virginity blood and semen leaking out of him. He wasn't responding so I called the ambulance and covered him with my jacket. When we went to the hospital, the doctor told me he was comatose. Nearly a few months before college, he finally woke up. He is.. still recovering from everything that has happened and his body is at a very weak state from being in the coma for so long," Cory took a deep breath, taking a drink of his lemonade.

"Damn him." Kyrian said he was so mad. "If I see him again. I will beat the shit out of him if he touches Cody again." he said really was mad and took a deep breath. "So thats why....." The way he reacted made sense. "Damn it all and he still is tormenting Cody. Thats not fair he needs to pay for what he did." Kyrian said and looked down not sure what to do. Kyrian looked at his food. "Well I will protect him as much as I can." he said looking at him as he took a bite of food. "I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear this from you alright I want him to trust me and tell me about it." he said

"Be careful.. Adrian is not someone to mess with," Cory rubs his cheek when he once got punched for trying to protect Cody but at least was successful, "especially since he has a group of lackeys with him." Cory sighs a little, "I know all thanks to this experience, he has.. very bad nightmares and he even gets some panic attacks afterwards. I try my best to keep him relax, hence why I am so tired and sleep in a lot. Problem is.. Cody doesn't remember them so that is why he considers me as lazy." Cory starts eating his sandwich and looks at Kyrian, "well.. he will probably give you a more... simple version if he tells you."

Cody comes back from the bathroom and sits down at the table.

"You fall in Cody," Cory looks at Cody as he eats and softly laughs.

Cody perks his head up and shakes his head, "no... uh there was a kid in the bathroom, staring at me while I was peeing at the urinal and giving me questions to answer. I didn't... know kids ask questions like that," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little, "so basically he gave you a bunch of like peeing questions and .. size questions," Cory eats his sandwich.

Cody sinks down in the seat and watched as the kid walked by out of the bathroom, watching him wave to him before running back to the table where his parents were. "I hope... he doesn't tell his parents," he scratches the back of his head as he starts eating his sandwich.

"What can you say, you have a real act with kids," Cory laughs and stands up, running over where the kid and his parents were, talking to them just in case if the kid started to discuss what he learn in the bathroom.

"Well I hope you like it I would of waited, but I was really hungry and wanted to eat food." he said smiling at Cody understanding everything about him and Cory. "Hey after this are you going back to your dorm room?" he asked smiling as he took a big bite of food wondering if he should say he knows about what happened. "Well Cory seems to have left." he said smiling

Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "oh... no you didn't have to wait until I was back from the bathroom," he slowly perks himself up from the seat and continues to eat. Cody shakes his head, "well.. after this, I got to do some grocery shopping with Cory. Cody looks over at Cory, "oh, he is just talking to the family I guess," he continues eating.

Cory runs back over and looks at Cody, "okay so the parents wanted to thank you for teaching their son about .. uh what he asked about. Apparently they are new to the whole having a child kind of thing so they probably were glad they didn't have to talk about that with their kid. So.. you saved them from needing to explain it. Also.. kids like him have the attention span of a dog so he probably won't remember what he learned once he goes home or whatever," Cory laughs a little as he eats his sandwich.

"So.. they don't care," Cody tilts his head to the side as he watched Cory simply shake his head, sighing with relief and goes back to eating his sandwich.

"Alright well I think I might head home after this so if you need anything call or text me. No matter what time I will answer." he said smiling at him. He wanted have Cody trust him to tell him what happened himself. "I can go shopping with the two of you if you want me to." he said smiling, He started to eat his food more and more

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "oh, well it was nice hanging out with you today. I am sure Cory didn't mind as well," he finishes up his sandwich and drinks his bubble tea.

"Yeah it was fun," Cory smiles and then blinks, "oh... forgot, I also hooked you up for a babysitting deal for that little guy," he laughs a little as he nearly finishes his sandwich.

Cody blinks and nudges Cory, "are you serious.. b-but why," he pouts a little.

"Because..you don't want to just depend on me with the incomes right," Cory pats Cody's head, ".... next weekend by the way," he smiles.

Cody sighs and looks at Kyrian, "I mean it's up to you if you want to go or not," he drinks his bubble tea.

Soon he finished eating. "Alright so I think I might head home its a long walk home." he said smiling at him. "I could help you babysitting if you want." He said as he started drink the rest of the his drink. He relaxed. "after eating that I am full." Kyrian closed his eyes for a second. As they came over and gave them the check. He smiled and paid for his food leaving a nice tip. "I'll see you tomorrow and I would love to hang out some more."

Cody nods his head with a smile, "well it was nice to hang out at least for nearly a hour," he looks at Kyrian. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "if you have experience... then that will be great," he smiles a little.

Cory finishes just about when the check came, pulling out his wallet for his and Cody's payment as well as a tip, laughing a little, "nothing like a double tip. I bet they will want us to come back more often at least until Cody actually gets a job."

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "okay see you tomorrow," he walks outside with Cory and watches Cory put his wallet away from now.

"Yeah I have had some experience in babysitting. So I can help you the first few times. Maybe more after that if you want to. Yeah they do like me here I give them good tips they work hard for it." Kyrian said and got up. "Thank you for being my friend I hope to hang out even more tomorrow after class." Kyrian said as he started to walk out the door. Once out side he smiled. "Well I am this way. See you both tomorrow." he said as he waved and started to walk the long way home.

Cody nods his head, "then I would like help for the few times and after that I should be okay babysitting by myself," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "yeah, the sandwich I picked was very good and the sandwich both you and Cody got looked really good as well."

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head with a smile, "yeah, it's no problem. If you want to hang out tomorrow, that's cool as well. Okay see you tomorrow," Cody waves as he watches Kyrian on his way walking home.

Cory waves to Kyrian and then walks with Cody to the grocery store. Finally reaching the store, Cory grabs a shopping cart and started to go down the aisles as he looks at the list Cody made.

Kyrian smiled and started to walk back home. On some day he wishes he used the driver that his parents had, but he didn't like the fact he would be driven around. Even when he first got his license his parents smiled and gave him some money to by a car and what did he do with that money some of it he held on to and the rest well he donated it to an orphanage who needed to make repairs. Most of the time his parents weren't even around he grew up with the staff raising him. By this point he as sure he was a mistake that they had one night when they both got drunk. His parents never wanted kids if he need anything they would just give him the money to get it, but how they would do that is they would leave the money with the staff to give the money to him. Kyrian shook his head thinking about it if Cody and Cory because best friends he would tell them. Adjusting his hand on his backpack he smiled. If anyone needed his help it was Cody and he was going to help him as much as he could.

After getting all the stuff they needed and making the purchase, Cody left the store with Cory with them both holding a bag each and started walking back to the campus. After a few minute walk, Cody and Cory finally reach the campus, walking to their dorm room and Cody watches Cory put the stuff in the mini fridge and a couple of things in the bathroom.

Cory heard a knock on the door and walks to the door opening it as he watches Cody sitting on the bed.

"Mail call," one of the helpers for the main office gives a letter to Cory and then walks away to deliver more letters from the main office.

Cory closes the door and opens the letter, looking over at Cody, who was now passed out. Cory laughs a little, "doesn't take you long to crash," he mumbles softly as he starts reading the letter. After reading it, Cory bites his bottom lip and crumbles the letter, throwing it away and lays on his bed with a sigh.

Kyrian finally made it home. He walked up the long drive way to a small Mansion at the top of the hill. Opening the door he was met by the staff. They greeted him as he bowed to them as he was welcomed back. "I'll be in my room." He said as he walked up the stairs and went to his room

Cory looks over at Cody as he was passed out and sighs, covering his eyes with his arm, ~... what am I going to tell Cody. I know I should have pay more attention in my classes.. but it's hard.. I needed to focus on Cody in helping him get back together again.~ Cory groans and turns on his side, falling asleep.

Cory gets up and decides to go lay down with Cody to help prevent him from having any nightmares, holding onto his hand before resting his chin on Cody's shoulder and goes back to sleep, ~I don't know why I didn't just do this sooner.. sleeping with someone helps with nightmares,~ he thought while he slept.

When it was finally morning, Cory wakes up and then shakes Cody awake, "hey.. Cody. I got to tell you something.. something very important."

Cody wakes up and looks at Cory, yawning and rubs his eyes, "h..huh? What's going on? Why.. were you sleeping with me," he tilts his head.

Cory laughs a little as he sits up, "I just... figured it would help with your nightmares but besides that, I need to tell you something."

Cody sits up and slowly nods his head, "o..okay, what is it," he rubs the back of his head and lets out a yawn.

Cory lets out a sigh and looks down, "I uh.. got a letter from the main office. I kind of threw it away."

Cody tilts his head, "... a letter from the main office? What was it about?"

Cory looks at Cody and places his hands on Cody's shoulders, "... I got to move out to another dorm room. My grades are slacking so apparently I need to move into another dorm room. I will still be on the campus."

"N-No you can't go! What happens if my next roommate is not as nice as you are," Cody grabs Cory's shoulders as he felt tears going down his cheeks.

Cory sighs and hugs Cody, "don't worry, I will still be here and you can always come to my dorm room to hang out. We can still go out to lunch and dinner so nothing really would change, we just.. can't live together."

Cody looks at Cory and wipes his eyes, slowly nodding his head, "when... are you moving out?"

"...Probably when your in your art class today," Cory rubs his hand through his hair.

Cody lowers his head, "just promise... we will still be able to hang out like we have been."

"Of course Cody," Cory smiles and rubs Cody's head.

Cody lowers his head as he stands up, "I am .. going to get ready for my class," he walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

Cory sighs and stands up, working on gathering his things.

Kyrian yawned and got up out of bed looking at the clock he sighed. Rubbing his head he looked ar his phone he forgot to even changed clothes before he went to bed getting up he walked over to his closet and changed clothes he looked in the mirror and decide he would take a shower later tonight. After he changed his clothes he walked downstairs to see food that was made for him. "Thank you very much." He said as he ate the food and then finished his food. "Thank you I have to get to school." he siad

"Sir let me drive you today." he said looking at him.

"No thank you I want people to think I am normal I have a couple of friends now that don't know about this and I don't want to tell them just yet." he said. "If something happens I will call you alright." he said smiling and grabbed his backpack and headed out the door to school.

After walking for about 45 minuets to get to school walking he soon walked into the school and closed his eyes. "That really is a pain in the ass walk maybe i'll have him take me half way from now on." he said and shook his head as he walked down the halls

Cody finishes in the shower and puts on his clothes. He walks out of the bathroom and looks at Cory as he was getting his stuff together for when he moved out. Cody lowers his head as he sits on the bed, putting on his socks and shoes and looks at Cory, "well.. see you at lunch."

Cory looks at Cody and rubs his head, "everything will be fine," he smiles, "we will still hang out no matter if we are going to be in different dorms."

Cody nods his head as he grabs his bag and walks out of the dorm room, heading to his art class since he still had his sketch book on him.

Kyrian texted Cody telling him he was walking up the stairs to his dorm room. Once there he waited and hoped he could catch him before class today he had art and music. So it would be a longer day than normal for him. Looking at his phone he was checking out the time he had a little bit longer before classes started for the day.

Cody goes into his pocket and checks out his phone, seeing a text from Kyrian. He figured if he was with Kyrian, it would also keep Adrian from attacking him in the hallway so he runs back to his dorm room and could see Kyrian waiting for him, "hey Kyrian, how long were you waiting there," he tilts his head and slowly pants.

"Not long I just not here. I wanted to make sure you had someone to walk with. I could of meet you somewhere so you didn't have to run back here you could of told me where you were and I would of found you. I thought you might want to walk with someone and I thought that Cory would still be sleeping." he said