~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Kyrian started to moan as Cody was rubbing him. Kyrian was wondering if it was going to be a one way thing, but so far it wasn't cody was showing that he really wanted to do this. Kyrian took Cody's pants off and kissed him again

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo looked around. "A few cooking thing.... Spatulas, spoons, Um...a knife.........We don't have any plates tho or anything to eat with." Syugo said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan was thinking what they should need.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody looks down and watches as Kyrian was taking off his pants, kissing Kyrian. "K....Kyrian," he slowly unzips Kyrian's pants and starts stroking him off.

----

Cory rubs his chin and laughs a little, "well.. at least we have some stuff... I guess," he scratches his head.

----

"Alright, thanks. We will be home soon," Ryuji hangs up and looks at Diyan with a sigh, "well... looks like we need to get a few more things. For now, we should get forks, spoons, and plate. Just until we get the rest of our stuff when it gets to the house."

Kyrian smiled as he pulled Cody on top on him. "I want you to be on top that way you can control everything. If you get scared you can stop." Kyrian said as he kissed Cody's lips

~~~~~~~~

"Yes that is all we have right now so you'll have to get utensils to eat with and plates it looks like."syugo said

~~~~~~~~

"Gotcha we will get all that stuff." Diyan said as he went to get the utensils and plates they needed

Cody blinks as he lets out a soft squeak, looking at Kyrian as he was pulled on top. He looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "do you.. think I am prepared enough even if we are using lube," he tilts his head and kisses Kyrian.

----

Cory nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "so, it sounds like your father is a pretty good cook huh?"

----

Ryuji nods his head and follows Diyan with the shopping cart.

"I think you would but I can prep you more if you want." Kyrian said. "Take it slow and easy." He said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I guess they both are pretty cool, but I've just never thought about it before. Both of them are always there for me no matter what" he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan got the rest of the stuff they needed and then smiled as you went to the checkout line and started checking out.

Cody slowly nods his head as he looks at Kyrian, "well.. you should... apply the lube now," he looks at Kyrian as he blushes.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, "it must be pretty nice. I moved out of my house when I was 18 and then live on the campus... so I kind of have to go out to eat," he laughs a little. "I can't even remember the last time I had a homemade male that's not a restaurant."

-----

Ryuji smiles as he heads out to the self check out once done gathering all the stuff needed at least for tonight. He starts scanning the items one by one, watching the price.

Kyrian nodded as he grabbed the lube and rubbed it all up and down his member smiling as he played with Cody's butt and slid a finger inside of him to lube him up as well. Kyrian wanted to make sure Cody didn't have any pain after this. Once he was sure there was enough lube Kyrian pulled his finger out and smiled. "Ok now its your turn take your time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well one of them is the other one burns everything he cooks." he said looking at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan looked at the price and it was a little more than he would of liked to spend, but it was a speical day and all Diyan paid for the stuff and headed to the car.

Cody looks down and watches Kyrian lubing up his cock, blushing a little as he listens to the squishing sounds the lube was making. He shivers a little as he felt his butt being played with, moaning softly, "c-cold," he holds onto Kyrian's shoulders. Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head as he holds onto Kyrian's shoulders, pressing his butt back against Kyrian's cock and slightly spreads himself, feeling the tip slide in. Cody arches his back and shivers a bit while tightening his grip with his other hand on Kyrian's shoulder as he slides the rest of Kyrian's cock inside with ease. Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, taking a deep breath and moves his hands to Kyrian's chest, starting to ride Kyrian's cock slowly.

-----

Cory blinks and laughs a little, "well I am guessing from what I learn, Ryuji is the one that burns everything? And... Diyan is the cook?"

-----

Ryuji looks at the price and crosses his arms, "well... at least we will also have back up stuff even when we get our stuff moved in tomorrow," he laughs a little as he watches Diyan pay for the stuff since he mostly had to pay for the house. He grabs some of the bags and walks back outside to the car.

Kyrian moaned as he felt himself being slid into Cody tight butt. "Take your time." He said it in a calming voice. Kyrian moaned as Cody started to move. He watched cody put his hands on his chest. "You are so amazing you know that." He said moaning

~~~~~~

"Yeah you got it right. you have been paying lots of attention to my family." He said smiling.

~~~~~

"Yeah that is true we won't need to get it again for a while." He said smiling and kissed his cheek as he loaded up the car with all the groceries and got inside.

Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head as he sits there a few minutes, shifting his hips. He looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, "you... really think so," he tilts his head as he goes back to riding Kyrian's cock while he blushes to the slippery sounds being made thanks to the lube.

-----

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah of course," he smiles a little.

-----

Ryuji smiles and then closes the door, getting into the car and then puts on his seat belt, driving back to the house.

"I know so." Kyrian said as he cupped Cody's face and took a deep breath and let out a deep moan he wasn't going to say anything, but he was still pretty tight and it felt so good soon kyrian grabbed Cody's member and started g to rubbed it.

~~~~~~

"Thank you."syugo said as he leaned into Cory

~~~~~

Diyan made sure his seat belt was on as they drove back to there me house.

Cody looks at Kyrian while he blushes, closing his eyes as he continues riding Kyrian's cock slowly. He jolts a bit and looks at Kyrian, shivering a little as he felt his cock geting rubbed and moans softly as he continues riding.

----

"Oh it's no big deal," Cory smiles and rubs Syugo's head.

-----

Ryuji continues driving. Eventually making it back to the house, he stops the car and then gets out, gathering some of the stuff, making his way to the door, knocking on it with his foot.

----

"Oh, seems like they are back," Cory looks at the window, seeing Ryuji and Diyan by the door, opening the door for them.

Kyrian moaned and looked at cody. "If you need to keep your eyes on me." he said moaning and started to rub him more and timing it to where they both went down at the same time.

~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and grabbed the rest of the stuff as he walked inside and smiled at him ready to start cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded and went to watch them walked into the kitchen and started to unload the bags.

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little as he slowly nods his head as he continues riding Kyrian's cock a little faster and moans softly as he watches his cock being rubbed, squirming his hips a little.

---

Ryuji walks inside the house and looks at Cory, smiling as he places the items on the kitchen counter.

----

Cory helps Syugo unload the stuff from the bags.

Kyrian smiled glad that Cody was enjoying himself or at least it looked like he was enjoying it he closed his eyes an gave a slight smile as he moaned again it felt so good and so right at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled as he started to get all of his stuff out and started to prep the food. "So where is Cody and Kyrian?" he asked

~~~~~~`

Syugo looked at them and shrugged not sure where they went

Cody shivers a little, unsure if he can keep moving my himself as he slightly shifts his hips as he could feel Kyrian's cock go as deep as it can go, hitting his sweet spot. Cody jolts and covers his mouth so he didn't let out a moan, knowing they weren't the only ones in the house.

----

"Let me know if you need any help," Ryuji smiles. He looks around and rubs his chin, "hm... maybe they are ... arranging their room or something," he looks at Diyan.

-----

Cory rubs the back of his head and smiles, "well... I am sure they will be here once dinner is serve."

----

Ryuji nods his head and looks at Diyan, going to his ear, "or maybe... they are doing something naughty," he whispers and laughs a little.

Kyrian moaned and smiled as he kept on rubbing him he was getting so close to cumming that he was happy that he was with him and it felt really good.

~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and looked at him. "I will let you know if I need any help." he said leaning down and smiling then whispering. "Braking in the new house." he whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe I don't know I think I found my room, but I am not sure if I have or not." he said looking at them

Cody looks at Kyrian while he moans and bites his bottom lip as he grips at Kyrian's chest, "I...I am going to cum soon," he leans down and rests his forehead on Kyrian's.

-----

Ryuji nods his head with a smile, "alright just let me know, I will be nearby." He laughs a little and nods his head, "I am sure we will as well," he whispered.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo, "I am sure once you have your belongings, you will figure out which room you actually want."

Kyrian smiled. "So am I." he said moaning and soon cumming inside of Cody and gave him a smile happy that he didn't freak out his first time having sex. Kyrian kept rubbing till Cody came as well

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I promise I will let you know." he said as he got everything ready and started to cook the food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I guess so I just don't know what room I want." he said looking at Cory.

Cody starts to move a little slower as he felt Kyrian cum inside him, making him gasps. He shivers a little as he watches Kyrian rub his cock more, squirming his hips a bit and then cums.

----

Ryuji smiles and nods his head as he sits on the couch, resting his chin on his palm, "oh yeah, that's right. I got something to mention once Cody and Kyrian are down here, I guess the best time to say it is at dinner time," he rubs his chin a little.

----

Cory rubs the back of his head, "well.. since you want me to move in and into your room, you should make sure it's a decent size room," he smiles a little.

"Did you like that it wasn't painful at all was it I was trying to make you feel good." he said smiling and looked at him then cupped his face loving the look on his face.

~~~~~~~

"What are you going to say to them?" he asked smiling and blew him a kiss as he finished cuting up everything and started to do some things.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess I should." he said smiling and blushed not sure what to do next and hugged Cory

Cody pants heavily as he looks at Kyrian, shivering a little as he could feel Kyrian's cum inside him and slowly lifts up his hips, letting Kyrian's cock flop out of him and rests his head on Kyrian's chest, "it... felt good," he looks at Kyrian and smiles a little.

----

"You know about owning a cat as well, not just a dog," Ryuji smiles a little as he gets up from the chair and goes to watch Diyan cook, patting his butt a little and kisses Diyan's neck.

-----

Cory smiles a little and laughs a little, "though I don't really have a lot of stuff so I guess it doesn't matter," he hugs Syugo and kisses the top of his head.

"I am glad that it felt good. I don't know what I would of done if I did hurt you. Well we should get cleaned up and head downstairs. I'm sure the others are back by now." Kyrian said and held Cody close.

~~~~~~~

"Yeah that thing I can't wait to see what they say I love animals and would love to have more than one.'' her said.

~~~~~

" Most of my things are books b so I don't have to a lot of stuff that tells what kind of person I am." He said wondering about everything.

"Nothing ... can hurt me compare to what I went through in high school," Cody lowers his head a little. He looks at Kyrian and nods his head slowly, resting his head on Kyrian's chest, "do you ... think they have a general idea of what we were doing," he blushes a little.

----

Ryuji smiles, "I really want that kitten that was in Cory's jacket. She was so cute but... maybe she is too young for adoption," he sighs a little.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, "well... I will help Cody and Kyrian move in all the stuff while Ryuji and Diyan are at work."

----

Ryuji looks over at Cory and Syugo, smiling, "so... Cory, how much longer are you going to be at the university?"

----

Cory perks his head up and rubs his chin, "hm.. like until the end of summer to the start of autumn. Just need to last a few more months than I can be a working man full time."

"I have a feeling they might know. Why don't I take you to take a shower now I think the water should still be on." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "I'll skip school and have everything transferred to us." he said as he got up and was ready to go take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and looked at him. "I would love to have that kitten." He said smiling and looked at Cory wondering if that kitten was going to be able to get adopted.

~~~~~

Diyan smiled and laughed a bit as he looked at them and was cooking dinner. "That cat was cute." he said\