~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"So Kyrian is what is helping him out now. By the looks of it he is doing a good job Cody doesn't seem as stressed when he is with him. I wonder why? I might have to look into that as well. I know I am human, but I don't understand human emotions at all." Syugo said looking at him. Syugo found the need to hold Cory's hand but fought the urge to do so.

~~~~~~~~~

"Alright what do want to drink?" he asked as he rubbed Cody's shoulders to tell him everything was ok and he didn't need to worry. "I am here for you no matter what." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cory nods his head with a smile, "yeah ... that is what a good boyfriend does. Especially towards someone that has ... been through so much. I actually pushed these two into a relationship since Kyrian didn't want to move too fast for Cody and he didn't know if Cody was really ready to go through a relationship. I got to do all the work," he laughs a little. Cory looks at Syugo and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure, Kyrian probably told him something that helped when he just started living with Kyrian due to the sudden attack." Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "you sound like a cute little robot," he smiles.

--------------

"I... will just take some lemonade," Cody looks up at Kyrian and then rests his head back on Kyrian's arm, closing his eyes as he was trying to relax himself.

Syugo sighed and shook his head. "I wonder what is going to happen and I think it was for the best that you pushed them together. Cody looks at peace with Kyrian." he said looking at him. "I'm sorry that I don't know most things or how to deal with emotions, but a robot and a cute one at that? I am not sure I understand what you are thinking Cory." he asked confused in a cute way

~~~~~

"Alright Lemonade it is." he said smiling and hugged Cody. "So you too I think you should start dating why not call this a date we could make it a double date or something like that." Kyrian said

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles a little, "well I am sure they will discover it as their relationship continues." He laughs a little and nods his head as he looks at Cody, "yeah I think so too," he smiles and rubs the back of his head. He looks at Syugo and kisses Syugo's nose, "the cutest robot," he smiles a little and shakes his head, "it's okay, I am not perfect with these kind of situations either."

-------

Cody smiles a little as he hugs Kyrian, keeping his eyes closes as he lets out a soft sigh.

-------

Cory looks at Kyrian and then Syugo, laughing a little, "well... we are technically in a relationship so I guess is considered a date," he rubs the back of his head and then nods his head, "well mind as well show Syugo how it works somehow," he smiles a little.

Syugo tilted his head and just wondered what he meant by that. "How do you not know what you are thinking?" Syugo asked. "And wait this is a date. I have never been on one so I don't know what that is?" Syugo said his head still tilted.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian held Cody close and kissed his head, "Don't worry about it Syugo just go with the flow and welcome to the group I am new myself." He said smiling.

Cory shrugs his shoulders and laughs a little, "well I never had a relationship, so it's all new for me." He nods his head, "well considered more of a double date but its a good way to start I suppose." Cory looks at Syugo with a smile, "well it's new for all of us so your not the only one," he scratches the back of his head.

----

Cody looks up at Kyrian after he kiss his head and smiles a little. He looks over at Syugo while he rested hiss head on Kyrian's arm.

----

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "well... looks like Cody finally calmed down."

---

Cody looks at Cory and blushes, looking to the side, "i-it's not all about me," he pouts a little and crosses his arms.

"A double date is when two couples go out together and have fun...So is that what we are doing having fun?" he asked looking at him and tilted his head again. "Cody are you alright now? I know that school stresses you out so I can help you both with your class work so you won't need to go back to campus." Syugo said looking at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian looked at Syugo and then to Cory wondering what was going on and why Syugo sounded really weird almost like he had no emotions at all. He then snapped out of it and smiled. "Aww your so cute when you pout, but you are the reason we left campus I didn't want to see you any more stressed then you already were." Kyrian said

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "well we are not at the campus so I think that is consider fun." Cory looks at Cody and then Syugo, smiling since he was glad he was actually talking to Cody and not just him.

---------

Cody looks at Syugo and slowly nods his head. He tilts his head to the side, "well... it's not like being on the campus completely stress me out.. just when ... he is near by," he lowers his head. Cody looks at Kyrian while blushing, nudging him slightly with a grumble and blinks, "I... guess I am," he rubs the back of his head. "I am better now," he slowly nods his head as he slightly twiddles his fingers.

Syugo looked at him. "So anything off campus is called fun?" he asked not sure what to do or say he was really confused about everything and didn't really know what to do at all. "You shouldn't be worried about him. You do know that you are better than him and that. If you want I can teach you everything you need to know." Syugo said looking at him

~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled. "I am glad that you are feeling better now." He said looking at him then shook his head and pulled him close. "I am here with you my love." he said

Cory nods his head, "yeah, of course. I mean... there isn't really anything fun about being on campus unless you can prove me wrong," he looks at Syugo with a smile.

--------

Cody lowers his head, "it's hard... not to be when he goes to the same campus as me," he shakes his head slowly." Cody slowly looks at Syugo, tilting his head, "what.. can you teach me?" Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head before he was pull closer to Kyrian, blushing as he looks at Kyrian, smiling softly.

"I like the library, but thats about it I kind of memorized everything in all the books in there." Syugo said shrugging. Syugo turned his head to the side. "Well I correct my teachers all the time I don't have a license, but I can get one or have one of my dads help I think one of them has a degree in teacher. I know he never did anything with it so I am sure we can help you that is if you want to do it that way." Syugo said

~~~~~~~~~~

"Cody its all up to you with what you want to do. I support you no matter what." Kyrian said. "Its also the one place where he cant get to you." Kyrian added and then he bent down and kissed Cody on the lips

"Yeah well the library is probably the only place that is fun to go to on the campus," Cory nods his head, "that and art and music class, maybe science, but that is pretty much it," he rubs his chin a little.

-----

Cody looks at Syugo and tilts his head to the side, shaking his head, "I ... don't want to make things worst for me or anyone else," he lowers his head a little. He looks at Kyrian and then smiles a little as he nods his head, "yeah that's true," he rubs the back of his head. Cody looks at Kyrian, watching him and blinks a couple of times when Kyrian suddenly kissed him infront of Cory and Syugo.

---

Cory watches Kyrian and laughs a little, "so bold to kiss in public," he smiles as he leans back in the seat.

Syugo shrugged. "Its up to you my offer will always be open." Syugo said not sure why he was doing this. This was so out of the norm for him. Offering to help people being with other people. Syugo always kept to him self hating other people and now here he was with four other people. "I don't think I was ever into music tho." Syugo also admited."Cory what are you doing to me?" he whispered knowing that some how Cory was changing him slowly."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want everyone to know that I am protecting you." he said smiling and looked at him then closed his eyes for a second and then opened them. "You will always be protected with me." he whispered

Cody looks at Syugo and slowly nods his head, "well... I guess I will keep your offer in mind I suppose," he rubs the back of his head. He was unsure how to really react to Syugo's offer but he couldn't help but worry what would happen afterwards. Cody looks at Kyrian while his face was flustered, hiding his face within Kyrian's chest and wraps his arms around Kyrian.

-----------

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles a little, laughing a little, "why are you blaming me for this? You should be glad to have two new friends you goof ball," he leans down and kisses Syugo's nose.

----

The waitress walks over, "hello how are you today? Sorry for the wait, it's pretty busy today. Are you four going to order anything today?"

Kyrian smiled as the waitress came over. "We will have 2 lemonaid's I am not sure about those two tho I don't know if we will be eating today or not we might grab a snack or something." Kyrian said looking at them and hugged cody.

~~~~~~

Syugo shrugged. "up to you." Syugo said then saw the waitress come over and he went back to being his robot self. "I will take some sodium hydrogen carbonate." Syugo said. "You can surprise me with the kind unless you know what C6H1206+h2Co3+C8H10N42 is." Syugo said looking at the dumb founded waitress he looked at Cory. "Did I say something wrong?" he whispered

Cody looks at the waitress as he looks up at Kyrian as he was ordering their drinks, hugging Kyrian as he was getting a hug.

---

The waitress nods her head and writes it down the lemonade order and looks over at Syugo and Cory. She blinks a bit and tilts her head, confused by Syugo's order.

---

Just as he was about to place his order on what he wanted to drink, Cory looks at Syugo and how confuse the waitress was and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... how about you stick to the name of the drink you want without the fancy wording," he rubs the back of his head.

----

"Y-Yeah sorry, I am not really... good at science," the waitress twiddles her thumbs.

Kyrian looked over at Syugo with a smile he was cute and he knew with that last statement he was great for Cory. "Well Cory I think Syugo is the best for you he is cute and you make a cute couple."

~~~~~~

Syugo turned his head to the side. "I don't know its right name." He said looking at Cory and the pointing to the picture. "I just see the the chemical compound that makes up what it is." He was pointing to the Dr. pepper and sighed. "I am confused I thought every one could see the chemical compound of the drinks?"

Cody looks at Syugo and Cory, tilting his head a little while resting his head on Kyrian's arm and lets out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and looks at him pointing at the drink he wanted. He laughs a little and then looks at the waitress, "he will take a Dr. Pepper and I will just take some ginger ale," he rubs the back of his head. Cory looks at Kyrian and laughs a little, "yes my cute little dork," he smiles a little.

---

The waitress nods her head, "okay, I will be back with your drinks," she walks into the kitchen.

Kyrian smiled as he held Cody close to his body. "So are you up for school today you seem tired." he whispered to Cody wanting to make sure he was up for it before going back. "I am glad we got to see Cory and he is happy." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But my parents know what I am taking about and sometimes they say the same thing I do?" Syugo said sighing and shook his head. "I guess I will point and you can get me what I point to now." He said looking down sad that they didn't understand him.

Cody looks up at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "yeah I am fine," he smiles and rubs the back of his head. He looks over at Cory and smiles, "yeah it sure seems like it."

-----

Cory laughs a little and scratches his neck, "well.. of course your parents would know since they live with you. But other people aren't like your parents," he leans back in his seat. Cory smiles and rubs Syugo's head, "don't worry.. it's good that your smart. Don't treat it like it's a bad thing," he pats Syugo's head.

"I am glad he has someone of his own its funny how things work like that isn't it." he said smiling and held Cody's hand and closed his eyes to take a deep breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at Cory sad. "Why can't everyone be smart so they can understand me better? I just don't understand how people don't remember as much as I do." Syugo whispered as he leaned against Cory's shoulder and looked down at the floor.

Cody looks at Kyrian and then looks back at both Syugo and Cory, lowering his head since he was the reason Cory's grades were failing and that he had to move to another dorm room.

---------

Cory looks down at Syugo and laughs a little, "well.. there are plenty of smart people silly," he rubs Syugo's shoulders. "I mean...I kinda knew what you were talking about," he smiles and watches Syugo resting on his shoulder, poking his nose softly.

"Its alright Cody." Kyrian whispered getting the feeling that Cody was feeling guilty by the look on his face. "Lets move on and see what we can see now." he whispered and kissed him

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really? So you kind of knew what I was talking about I am glad I fell bad when others can't understand me because my brain doesn't work the way that other's brains work. I don't know why its just been like that since I was a little boy." He said looking at Cory and then at the other two.

Cody slowly looks up at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, rubbing the back of his head. He blinks a couple of times and kisses Kyrian.

-----

Cory shakes his head slowly, "that's not something to get upset about. People have different ways of thinking," he rubs the back of his head. "It's not something to get sad about though," he laughs a little and looks over at Kyrian and Cody, smiling a little.

----

The waitress comes over and places the drinks on the table, "is this all your ordering today?"

Kyrian smiled and looked at him and sighed. "So you want anything else my love. I am good I don't want any thing." Kyrian said as he took the drink and started to sip on it smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I just wish more people could understand me. It would make me feel better and less like a freak." Syugo said looking at Cory and started sipping on his drink. "I'm good for now and Thanks." he said as he looked to Cory wondering if he would get anything.