~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"Up you I can have my staff help us move in if you want." he whispered and smiled at him. "I'm just happy not to be living in that house any more the house of regret." he whispered.

~~~~~~~~

The girl nodded and took the money and left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded and came out from behind him. "So should we pick our rooms?" he asked

~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and started to pass the keys out to everyone.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody rubs the back of his head, "well it's up to you as well. It shouldn't just be up to me only," he pouts a little. He looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "and ... the workers will be able to do what they want as well," he smiles.

----

Cory smiles a little, "maybe I should pick out my room when I am doing with college," he laughs a little.

----

Ryuji smiles and goes to Diyan's ear, "so when should we move in? Sound like those boys already have a plan," he laughs a little.

"Its up to you my love." Diyan said smiling. "Why don't we let them move in first and then they can help us move in." he said smiling and kissed Ryuji.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah the staff can do what they want now but some might check in on me every now and then, but I would like to move in as soon as possible." he said smiling and kissed Cody.

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed. "I thought you would stay with me in my room." he whispered.

Ryuji nods his head with a smile, "yeah it might be a little hard to get moved in since we both work... so if you two want, can help us move in our stuff and we will pay you for those services," he smiles and kisses Diyan.

-------

Cody nods his head and smiles a little, "yeah like the maid you know. She will probably try to stay in contact with you," he kisses Kyrian, blushing. He looks at Ryuji and Diyan, looking at Kyrian, "what do you think? We should probably help them since they are so busy."

----

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, "well... if that is where you want me to be...then I guess I don't really need to look for a room instead I will just go with you," he smiles and kisses Syugo's cheek, then his lips.

Kyrian nodded. "Yeah lets do it tonight and then tomorrow we can help Syugo's parents move in." he said smiling and kissed Cody's cheek.

~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled "Thank you all so much for everything." he said smiling and looked at his lover

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to go find a room." he said blushing and ran off not sure how to deal with all of this love and stuff.

Cody looks a Kyrian and nods his head with a smile, "whatever you want to do I will follow," he blushes as his cheek got kissed, looking at Kyrian.

----

"We will appreciate it you two," Ryuji smiles a little as he rubs Diyan's arm.

----

Cory tilts his head and laughs a little, "him getting use to love is going to be a fun process," he rubs the back of his head, smiling.

"Well then I will call my staff and let them know what is going on." Kyrian said as he called his driver and explained what was going on the driver agreed and told Kyrian to stay there and they would bring all of his stuff for them. After that Kyrian hung up the phone and smiled. "My staff are going to be bring my stuff over for us now." he said Kyrian smiled at Ryuji and Diyan. "No problem." he said smiling

~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and kissed his lover. "It will be fine I am happy about our new house. Good luck on him Cory you have our blessing with what ever. You have got through to him when we haven't even be able to get to him. If anyone can its you."

~~~~~~~~

Syugo ran into a random room and covered his face. "Oh god." he whispered

Cody nods his head and smiles, "sounds like a plan," he rubs the back of his head. He watches Kyrian as he was talking to his driver and rubs his eyes, starting to get a little tired as he rubs his eyes. He rests his head on Kyrian's arm.

----

Ryuji smiles and kisses Diyan, "yeah I am happy here too." He looks at Cory and laughs a little, "I am sure he will get use to it at some point, just be patient okay?"

----

Cory looks at Ryuji and Diyan, laughing a little, "well I will do my best to keep him happy," he rubs the back of his head with a smile.

Kyrian smiled and kissed Cody's cheek not knowing what to do next, but was excited as well. He couldn't wait to start his new life.

~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and nodded. "Yeah he will take some work. He has been like this since he was a kid." Diyan said smilng

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo sighed and coughed not sure what to do next he was kind of scared as well Scared of everything.

Cody looks up at Kyrian and smiles a little as he holds onto his arm, rubbing his face on Kyrian's arm.

------

Ryuji smiles, "we are counting on you to make his first... relationship a good one," he looks at Cory as he holds Diyan's hand.

-----

Cory laughs a little and nods his head with a smile, "I will do my best," he looks at both Diyan and Ryuji.

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "You are the best you know that Cody." he said kissing his cheek

~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled. "I am going to support everything you do. Hell you are the first person besides us that he seemed to care about. So go for it." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~

"Calm down Syugo. Calm down." he whispered to himself

Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "I-I don't know about that," he twiddles his fingers while blushing.

--

Ryuji smiles and nods his head, "yeah, you sure did a good job. I don't we ever seen this side of him. I have to say... it's pretty refreshing."

----

Cory laughs a little, "well...I have lots of experience with people like Syugo so I am glad I make him so happy."

"I can't wait to show that to you. I will show you everything that I can." Kyrian said smiling and kissed Cody's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled. "Yeah I am just glad that you were able to get to him. Why don't you go after him I am sure he is confused right now." he said smiling as he pulled Ryuji close

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo took lots of deep breath to make him feel better and he didn't know what he needed to do either.

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, smiling a little, "well... I will look forward to it," he rubs the back of his head.

----

Ryuji holds onto Diyan and smiles, "yeah I am sure he wouldn't mind if you were with him either," he laughs a little.

----

Cory tilts his head and slowly nods his head as went in the direction he saw Syugo go in.

Kyrian smiled as there was a knock on the door. Kyrian went to open it and it was his staff and a moving truck. "We brought the stuff in your room and the stuff in the entertainment room." The butler said.

~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled. "Alright my room is on the top floor the door on the left and the one across from it will be the entertainment room." he said smiling

The butler nodded as his staff started to bring all of his things in side the house

~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan wondered why Kyrian had so much help, but didn't ask.

~~~~~~~

Syugo was still trying to calm down he felt like crap and didn't know what to do.

Cody watches as Kyrian open the door, watching the butler. He looks at Kyrian and watches as the butler came in with more of the staff to help Kyrian get moved into the house.

----

Ryuji watches as the people were helping bring stuff into the house, "hm.. Kyrian seems to know a lot of people," he whispers to Diyan and laughs a little. He looks over at Cody and smiles, looking at Diyan, "why don't we go shopping and treat these two, maybe three if Cory stays to a meal," he walks over to Cody and leans down, looking at his stomach.

-----

Cody slowly looks down and looks at Ryuji, tilting his head to the side, "u-um...I," he looks confused but still flustered.

----

Ryuji looks up at Cody and laughs a little, patting Cody's stomach, "let's get going to the store."

---

Cody blushes a little as he holds onto Kyrian's arm.

----

Ryuji laughs a little, "aw... I scared him, how cute," he rubs the back of his head.

----

Cory walks into the room Syugo was in, "is.. everything okay? Was kissing you in public too much for you," he rubs Syugo's head.

"After this you will be on call, but you are free to do whatever you don't have to look after me any more. I have found a place I belong and you can have fun just being at the house with no one." he said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and nodded. "Yes we need to get food so I can make a good meal. Kyrian please tell Cory not to leave we will be right back with the food we can eat on the floor for now and move most of our stuff in tomorrow.

~~~~~

Kyrian smiled. "We can you the entertainment room to eat in. It will be ready soon it will be upstairs, but you can use it when ever you want. Awww Cody don't be shy they love you." he said kissing his head

~~~~~~~~

"I don't know I can't process what is going on." Syugo said looking up at him and buried his head into his knees.

Cody watches Kyrian as he was talking to his butler, glad in a way they got to do what they wanted to just like Kyrian was able to do what he wanted to do as well. He looks at Diyan and Ryuji, tilting his head to the side and looks at Kyrian, blushing, "I ... just wasn't quite use to that interaction," he rubs the back of his head.

---

Ryuji laughs a little, "it's going to be fun to get to know you boys," he smiles a little as he takes Diyan's hand, walking outside.

---

"Is that really a bad thing though," Cory looks at Syugo with a smile. "I mean... in a way you should be glad you finally get to feed different emotions."

"I know but its fine you will do fine." he said kissing his head. "I am glad that you did what you did. My room should be ready so lets go and head to our new room." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~

"Can't wait we will be right back." Diyan said as he walked out of the house and to there car

~~~~~~~~

"I don't know I am so confused on what I should or should not feel." he whispered

Cody lowers his head and slowly nods his head with a soft sigh, looking towards Kyrian after he got a kiss on his head. "A-Alright," he nods his head and then holds Kyrian's hand, walking in the direction of their new room.

----

Ryuji smiles as he walks outside with Diyan, going into the car, "so what should you make for them," he starts up the car.

----

Cory laughs a little and rubs Syugo's head, "well ... if it helps, I am still getting use to all these things as well," he rubs the back of his neck.

Kyrian went up to his room and smiled he was so happy about this and didn't know what else to do.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I was thinking something fried maybe some of my chicken or something like that I am not sure myself." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright I guess so I am just not sure about anything right now." he whispered

Cody looks at Kyrian as he then sits on the bed, looking at Kyrian, "am I... really considered under weight," he tilts his head.

-----

"I am sure they will like whatever you make. We will see what they have at the store and go from there," Ryuji smiles a little.

---

Cory sighs as he sits next to Syugo, "is there... anything I can do to get you more use to it by any chance?"

"I guess to some people I don't even know how much you weight." He said kissing him then sighing then kissed him.

~~~~~~~~

"Alright I can't wait I am excited to cook in our new house." Diyan said smiling and kissed Ruji's cheek

~~~~~~~~

"I have no idea I am not even sure of my own emotions you know. They are all new to me." he said sighing

Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "I... am not sure I know how much I weigh," he blushes a little as he kisses Kyrian. He slowly pulls away and looks at Kyrian, biting his bottom lip, "... when the time comes, will you show me .. what real sex is like," he blushes a little and twiddles his thumbs.

----

"I can't wait to see those boys reaction when trying your food," Ryuji smiles and starts driving.

----

Cory smiles a little, "well.... due to how smart you are, you should know the basics to a relationship... right?"

"When the time comes I promise I will show you how it should feel, and any time during it if it doesn't feel good I will pull back alright." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't wait for it." he said looking at him and then closed his eyes wondering what to do next.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I do, but I don't know the feelings that goes into the relationships." he said looking at him