~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody shivers a little and holds his arms, shaking his head, "I.. don't like the doctors." he lowers his head. He looks at all the people Kyrian passed and tilts his head, wondering why there was so many people in Kyrian's house. Cody could feel as he was getting placed on the bed and watches Kyrian, holding onto him as he was carried to the bathroom and slowly nods his head. Cody watches as Kyrian filled the tub with warm water and watches as Kyrian was undressing him, causing him to flinch. Noticing Kyrian notices marks on him and slowly covers some of the marks, shivering a little. He watches as Kyrian was taking everything off but his underwear and holds onto Kyrian as he was going into the tub. Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, flinching as his body was getting washed and leans forward, resting his head on his knees and shifts a little to the feeling of cum inside him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

"Cody I am so sorry for this next part, but I need to clean you inside alright." Kyrian said as he bit his lips and started to clean cody's but out he was trying to be as gentle as possible and you could tell by the look on Kyrian's face that he thought Cody would hate him after. "Please don't hate me after this." he whispered as he got done cleaning out his butt seeing blood come out as well as semen. "Shit I am going to kill him then bring him back and then kill him again!" Kyrian said and finished cleaning Cody off. Kyrian soon got out of the tub holding Cody and dried him off trying to be as careful as he could not even bothering to dry himself off he took some of the new clothes he had and got Cody dressed knowing they would be to big for him, but something was better than nothing. He tried to be respectful and not look at Cody's but or member. As he finished getting him dressed. Kyrian put a towel on his chest and took Cody to his bed his pants were still dripping wet as he laid Cody in his bed.

"I'll be right back I have to dry myself off and I'll be back as soon as I can." He said going back to the bath room and sneezing as he dried himself off and got dressed. Once he was in warm clothes he grabbed all the phones and took them to the bed and did a deep sigh. "I'll tell you more about me tomorrow alright Cody when you wake up I know you will have questions." he said looking around his huge room this was the last way he wanted Cody to find out about him. Brushing the hair from Cody's face he walked to the other side of the bed and got in. "If you need to hold onto someone you can hold on to me for the night and I don't think you will be able to go to school tomorrow. I won't either I will take care of you." he whispered as he shut his eyes in the bed it was just past lunch and he was so tired. It felt like he was starting to burn up.

Cody looks at Kyrian and rests his back on Kyrian's chest, flinching with slight jolts as his butt was getting clean. He looks to the side and covers his mouth, slightly biting his finger and glances over at Kyrian, lowering his head a little. Before he knew it he was out of the tub, getting held and simply watches Kyrian drying him off. Cody shivers slightly as he was carried back to the bed and looks at Kyrian as he was laying there, slowly nods his head and curls up once Kyrian left to go back to the bathroom. Cody perks his head up once Kyrian came back from the bathroom and slowly lays his head back down, lowering his head a little and covers his face as he starts to fall asleep.

Kyrian went to sleep and slept until there was a knock on his door. Kyrian opened his eyes and looked to the door.

"Young master? Are you alright you didn't come out for dinner and its almost time for school?" A male voice said.

Kyrian got up and slowly moved to the door opening the door he smiled. "I have a guest that will be staying here." Kyrian grabbed a piece of paper and wrote Cody's room number on it. "Can you call gramps and tell him he messed up tell him I need everything that is Cody's stuff from this room. Also tell him that I don't support him changing peoples roommates no matter the reason." Kyrian said looking at him "Oh and the reason why me and Cody are missing school is his fault as well. The person he let move in with Cody was his stalker," He said softly it was easier than saying he was raped "Also Ill take breakfast in my room today and make it for two please, nothing to fancy." Kyrian said as he bowed and left and he shut the door. Walking over to the phones he grabbed Cody's phone and found Cory's number and texted him telling him that Cody is fine, but something happened last night and will be staying with him for a while.

Cody was fast asleep and twitches a little as he heard a knock on the door as he moves closer to Kyrian, holding onto him and hides his face within Kyrian's chest. He lets out a soft whimper as Kyrian moved off the bed and then holds onto the blanket, sleeping his head lowered and covered within the blankets. He could hear Kyrian was talking to someone but he continues to sleep regardless.

Cory was passed out on his bed and mumbles awake, looking at his phone and lets out a yawn, flipping his phone open as he scratches his head and looks at the text, slowly sitting up, "wait.. Cody is fine? This is Cody's phone number so.. why would he say he is fine? Is someone using his phone. Maybe I should call to find out what is going on," he stretches on the bed and calls Cody's cellphone.

Kyrian got back into bed so Cody could cuddled him and he pulled him close then kissed his head. Hearing Cody's phone ring he moved over and grabbed it and picked it up. "So I realized that I forgot to say who it is.....This is Kyrian something happened last night during the storm.....So Cody's new roommate is Adrian.....And well you know....I brought Cody to my house and I am not going to let him go to school today...I am also having all of his stuff brought to my house I won't walk to school for his sake any more, but I am not letting him go back to that roommate...I'll find out the real reason they had you change rooms because its to big on a coincidence that he was his roommate." Kyrian said letting it all out at once.

Cody cuddles up to Kyrian once he got back onto the bed and continues to sleep, mumbling a little as his phone went off but covers his face with the blanket.

"Oh, it was just you Kyrian," Cory listens to Kyrian as he talks and then sits up slowly, "wait... the new roommate for Cody was Adrian? So last night, I am guessing.. Adrian attacked him again. Adrian.. had him all alone too," he grabs onto his blanket, "ugh what is wrong with that guy? Why is he always targeting Cody? Hasn't he already did enough." Cory nods his head slowly, "oh, well at least he is safer with you than he is at the dorms. Oh if you need help with getting his stuff, just get in contact with me since I know what stuff belongs to him." Cory sighs and shakes his head, "that is what the rules have always been at the campus if your grades are suffering." Cory looks at the time and rubs the back of his head, "so yeah, I will text you my new dorm room number, just get in contact with me if you need help getting Cody's belongings."

"I am sending someone to the dorms today to get his things they should be there in an hour if you want to go help them out. Yeah he attacked him good. This time was a little different and I think he did it to me as well because I pushed him away.....Cody called me.....The phone never hung up and I didn't hang it up either... So I heard everything that Adrian did to him. I am just glad I kept him sane I told him it was alright and I was on my way I am just sad that I got there as soon as it was over." He said sighing. "If you promise not to tell anyone where I live I can have someone bring you here to see Cody, Tho when he wakes up I have a feeling all hell will brake loose." Kyrian whispered. "Do you know what he likes to eat maybe I can help him that way." he said sighing as he brushed the hair from Cody's face. "If you do help and want to come I can give you a code word to come here with." He said sghing

Cory nods his head as he gets off the bed, stretching a little, "okay, I will keep that in mind and be there when they come to get Cody's stuff." Cory rubs his chin, "hm.. so you think it was a worst assault because he remembered what happen when you were trying to protect Cody from him when you transferred?" Cory sighs a little and shakes his head, "that has to suck.. hearing someone get raped when your on the phone." Cory rubs the back of his head as he walks to the bathroom, "well.. you got there as fast as you could. I mean... it was raining after all." Cory tilts his head, "huh? Where you live? I mean.. I won't tell anyone where you live, I am not really the kind to spread gossip. I mean the only reason I told you about Cody was because you were curious and wondered why Cody reacted in certain ways." Cory tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm.. well Cody likes to eat pretty much anything well.. other than spicy food," he laughs a little but then nods his head, "okay, but you sound like you don't want anyone to know where you live," he sighs a little, "so.. how is he doing?"

Cody rubs his eyes and slowly turns onto his back, covering his face with his arm while sleeping.

"I ran for about a mile and then had someone drive me the rest of the way. I only stayed on the phone to try to keep him calm during it. I don't know if it helped I hope it helped him. I really don't know if it was worse I don't know Adrian We will have to ask Cody when he comes around." Kyrian bit his lip. "I didn't want anyone to know, but if you do come its 2 miles up the road you were on then take a right you walk tor another mile and you come to gates you have to have a pass code for the gates but once you get into the gates you just go up the long drive way and there is my house." He said biting his lip anyone who was in this town for long should know of the place. "Anyway if you need help or want to come just came call Cody's phone I will answer it." Kyrian said and looked at cody. "I am not sure at the moment he is sleeping soundly like nothing happened, but once he wakes up all hell might brake loose." he said.

"Yeah but regardless if you ran or got driven there, you still made a effort, even when there was a storm going on." Cory sighs a little, "if I didn't work with animals that freaked out when they hear the phone," Cory shakes his head slowly. "I don't think.. he will really want to talk about Adrian to much." As Cory was filling the tub since he just wanted to take a bath so he could get the story on what happened to Cody. Cory gets into the tub and rests his chin on his palm, "wait... gates? Pass codes? Your house.. doesn't sound like a normal house. Are you rich or something?" Cory just simply nods his head, "okay, I will do that but do you think the person that is coming to get Cody's stuff is going to let me go with him." Cory rubs his chin a bit, "hm.. well just ease him into it like you did last night, I am sure he won't freak out that much."

Cody slowly wakes up and looks around the room, looking up at Kyrian, "I .. got to go to the bathroom," he lowers his head as he softly blushes, covering himself.

"Yeah I will tell them that your are Cody and Kyrian's friend and that I gave you permission if that doens't work call me. They will let you help and bring you us. Yeah you could say I am rich tho I am not happy about telling people about it at all. Hey Cory I got to to I need to take Cody to the bathroom. If you have any issues just call, bye for now" He said as he closed Cody's phone. "Hey Cody are you feeling ok today." Kyrian said gently as he got up and walked around the bed and picked Cody up and took him to the bathroom. "I'm not going to try anything alright." He said and kept his eyes on Cody's face as he pulled the pants he had on down and set him on the toilet. "Let me know if you need any more help and don't he ashamed that you need help either." He said as he started to walk out of the bathroom trying to give him some room. Kyrian knew the bathroom was huge. "Food will be ready soon as well." he said

Cory nods his head, "alright, I will if there seems to be a problem," he washes himself in the tub. "Well.. just the way you made it sound.. I could tell but still, that's cool, I don't know many rich people," he rubs the back of his head. Cory tilts his head and then nods his head, "okay, bye for now," he closes his phone and places it on the sink, continues to wash up.

Cody looks at Kyrian and looks around the room, sighing softly, "my body.. is sore," he holds his arms and watches Kyrian before he got picked up. He looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, glancing down as he watches Kyrian taking off his pants before he got set down on the toilet. "I..I can do this by myself," he looks to the side and lowers his head. Cody positions himself while sitting so he could take a leak and perks his head up, slowly nodding his head and looks around the bathroom, tilting his head, "this.. bathroom is so big. We are not at the campus... are we," he looks at the door.

"Do you remember anything about last night anything at all?" Kyrian asked as he looked away wondering if he blocked it out. "As for campus no we are not I brought you to my house. I wasn't going to leave you there.....with him...I am sending someone to get your things you are going to be moving in with me. I know you might fight me, but this is the only way to keep you safe. Don't worry you don't have to walk we can drive to school or have someone drive us." He said looking away. "I might have been keeping this a secret because I wanted people to like me for me and not who my parents are." He said sighing and closed his eyes waiting for Cody to get done using the bathroom.

"Uh... well. I remember it was storming when we got back from eating lunch.. and I went to the dorm room to draw since there wasn't really anything else I could do since Cory got transferred into another dorm room. Then..," Cody places his hands on his head, "I was.. attacked into the dorm room by.. Adrian again," he covers his mouth and gets off the toilet with a sigh since he was done peeing, flushing the toilet as he looks at the mirror, seeing the marks on his body. "Then... I passed out and woke up here," he walks out of the bathroom, "so.. am I staying here from now on? And.. am I really a slut...," he covers his eyes as he starts to cry, "why.. why am I his only target? What I did I do to keep getting violated..?"

"Yeah your gonna stay here from here on out. I'm not letting you go back to that room so you will be scared for you life and not knowing when he will attack you again." he said and shook he head as he hear the toilet flush and he looked into the bathroom walking over to Cody he cupped the side of his face with his right hand. "You will never be a slut. When someone forces themselves on you that is different. You are not a slut and I don't think you need to worry about something like that. He is saying stuff that he knows will get to you alright. Adrian is sick and he needs help I think in his own way you are the only person that won't bend to his will so he might think its fun to force you to his will." He said sighing as he pulled Cody into a loving hug. "I know we just met, but I will take care of you. Just let everything out. If you need to hit someone you can even hit me alright." Kyrian said closing his eyes. "I don't want you to go to school for the next few days alright. You need time to recover and I'll stay with you as well." He said holding him close and made sure he washed his hands before picking Cody back up and taking him to his bed. never letting go of him not even once. Kyrian just rubbed Cody's back. "I wish I could of got there sooner. I am sorry that I wasn't able to stop him." Kyrian said as now sweating just a little bit.

Cody lowers his head a little and looks at Kyrian, "but.. isn't this all sudden for you?" He looks to the side and covers his mouth, wondering if he didn't met Kyrian what would happen if he was still in the dorm room. He would probably be getting raped again as they speak. Cody looks at Kyrian and looks to the side, slowly nods his head but then lowers it. "So basically your saying.. I am a easy target for him to do whatever he wants?" Cody blinks a couple of times as he was suddenly getting hugged and looks towards Kyrian, hugging Kyrian back as he rests his head on Kyrian's chest, "I don't think.. I can hit someone like you." Cody slowly nods his head before he realized he got picked up again and the brought back to the bed. Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head slowly, "it's... okay. Maybe if it wasn't storming last night, you would have been able to come faster." Cody could feel some wetness against him and looks up at Kyrian, "hey... are you feeling okay? I think.. your sweating or something."

"I really don't know why he picked you Cody. What I said was just a guess." Kyrian smiled at him. "I'm fine I need to take care of you. You know I didn't want to say this, but I like you and I want to protect you no matter what." Kyrian said as he heard a knock on the door. "Come in ." he said smiling

The Maid brought in some food for the both of them. "Now make sure you eat both of you." She said looking at Kyrian. "Is something wrong young master." THe maid said knowing something was off.

"I'm fine thanks for the food." He said smiling at her. "You should eat there cooking is good." He said closing his eyes and took a deep breath/ "Eat as much as you can." he told Cody.

"I guess.. I am so lucky to wind up the way I did," Cody says with a bit in a sarcastic way and lets out a sigh, shaking his head. "B-But.. you need to take care of yourself as well." Cody perks his head up and blushes a little, looking at the door when there was a knock. Cody watches the woman in maid wear come in with some food. He tilts his head when she called Kyrian a young master. He looks at the food and then looks at Kyrian as he slowly nods his head, starting to eat some food.

Cory was finish taking a bath and then dries off. He gets dressed and then sits on the bed, putting on his socks and shoes. Cory gets up off the bed and then walks outside the door, running to Cody's dorm room so he could meet up with the person that was going to be taking Cody's things.

"I want to protect you Cody. I want to be there for you no matter what. I sorry I couldn't get there sooner." he said as he took a bit of food. After he finished eating he scared to cough. Then laid on the bed sighing. "How are feeling today?" He asked looking at Cody almost snapping out of it he was fighting something. "I am sorry about that I lost my cook for a few seconds. I am sorry I drug you all the way here and I'm forcing you to stay with me, If you need I can give you a separate room. Tho I think you might have bad memories if you do that. What you want to do is up to you then only thing I am not letting you do is go back to the dorm room." he said

A man dressed in a butler's outfit looked on the piece of paper he and been given and arrived in front of Cody's old room. "So the young master said to get his stuff, but how am I to know what his stuff is?" he said sighing as he took the master key he got from the dean just in case something happened to the young master while in collage here.

Cody looks at Kyrian and rubs the back of his head, shaking his head with a sigh, "maybe if I called you first.. you would have gotten there on time," he continues to eat but then he stops eating. He looks over at Cory and shrugs his shoulders, "I am sore... everything on my body is sore." Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head a little as he lays back down on the bed, facing away as he looks at the door and holds his arms with his head lowered, closing his eyes.

Cory could see a figure near Cody's dorm and watches how he was going inside of the room. He rubs up to the man, now seeing he was in a butler outfit, "hey, excuse me. I am friends with Kyrian and Cody. Do you need any help collecting his belongings? I know what stuff belongs to him."

"If you need anything pain killer let me know and I can get some for you." He said looking at him. "Its my fault for not getting there faster. If only I could of rub more." he said looking at him,

"Alright that sounds like Kyrain." The man said sighing. "That would be a big help I don't know what happened one day he was fine and the next he was telling me to come here and get stuff." He said. "I don't know any of his things so it would be great thanks."

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head as he lowers his head, curling up as he holds legs to his chest. He glances over at Kyrian and shakes his head, "you shouldn't blame yourself.. it was running, you might have hurt yourself if you rushed too quickly to get back to the campus."

Cory looks at the butler and tilts his head, "he didn't tell you that the person that was here, Cody, was sexually assaulted by his roommate? This guy is bad news, I think he has a secret fetish to stalk Cody." Cory nods his head as he walks into the room, "oh.. uh I also got permission from Kyrian to check on my friend, Cody," he starts to gather Cody's belongings.

Kyrian turned his head and started to cough. "I know, but I don't care I would of got hurt if it meant stopping you from going though this again." he whispered and closed his eyes. "Cody I am not going to do anything." he whispered as he pulled Cody in a hug on the bed.

"That sounds like Kyrian as well. I guess if I need to I can call him, but I do trust him. Only he would tell you to meet me here and help me. I wish he wouldn't be like this and would change. I guess that is why Kyrian was having a fit. He made me go and cuss out the dean of the school for him because of what he did. I don't know when the two of them will be back." The butler said as he started to look around the room. "So what bed is his," he asked and pulled out of a box like it was out of thin air.

Cody perks his head up as he looks over at Kyrian, "you... keep coughing. You... got sick because of me, didn't you." Cody sighs and shakes his head, "if you got hurt, it would have taken you longer to get there, you do know that right? Especially if you twisted your ankle or something like that. Cody could feel he was getting pulled into a hug and looks at Kyrian's hand, placing his hand on Kyrian's.

Cory tilts his head and then shakes his head, "no I offered to help you since you probably didn't know what stuff belongs to Cody and I been Cody's roommate before I just got recently transferred to another dorm room... which was today." Cory rubs his chin, "I am guessing until Cody recovers or when the guy that hurt my friend gets a new roommate." Cory blinks a couple of times, "wait.. your even taking the bed? Uh...," he looks at the beds, seeing the more neat one and points to it, "that one," he walks over to the bed and rubs the back of his head, seeing the semen and a few drops of blood, sighing and shakes his head, "you... might want to resist taking the blanket though," he goes under the bed and pulls out Cody's suitcase, starting to put his belongings into it.