~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Kyrian zoned out for a little longer before he started to eat his food as well and watched the two guy eat and talk. "Maybe he came back to ask you more questions, Like why does girls use different bathroom than boys." he said smiling and winked at Cory so he can add on if he wanted to as he ate more of his food.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody continues eating as he looks at Kyrian, grumbling a little and nudges Kyrian a little, "do.. you really think he would ask a question like that," he rests his chin on his palm while letting out a soft sigh and shakes his head.

Cory laughs a little, "you never know, kids are pretty unpredictable if your not around them too often," he smiles while he eats his sandwich.

"You never know." he said smiling, Then closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he ate his food more. He didn't want to say anything about the moving of the dorms, but was going to look into it when he got a chance. "How is the food you two?" he asked as he took another bite of his sandwich. Kyrian had almost in haled the entire sandwich because he was so hungry. "That was really good." he said smiling as they brought him the check and he paid for the food and left a good tip. "Just because I paid dosn't mean we have to leave." he said smiling

Cody sinks down in the seat, "well.. maybe I should just wait until I am back at the campus," he laughs a little as he finishes his sandwich and his bubble tea, "that was really good," he smiles a little as he watches Kyrian already paying for the food and tilts his head. He looks outside, "well if you don't go soon we might get rain on," he laughs a little.

Cory finishes his sandwich and his drink, "that was very good, I am glad I got all the hype from you two before picking this sandwich," he laughs a little. He watches as Kyrian was paying for the whole table, "hey I thought you were just gonna pay for Cody," he laughs a little. He looks out the window, so what should we do in here? Wait for Cody's bathroom buddy to come over and ask us weird questions," he chuckles a little.

"I thought I would be nice and pay for everyone." he said smiling. "Yeah that's why I was rushing a little I have to go home as soon as possible." he said smiling as he got up and grabbed his backpack. "Call if you need anything." He said as he smiled at the two boys and walked outside and looked up at the sky. Kyrian heard thunder. "I'm sorry I hate to hurry off I wanted to spend more time with you, but I really have to go." He said. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said as Kyrian took off to try to get home before it started to rain

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "next time I will just pay for myself," he rests his chin on his palm, looking out the window and stands up, "yeah we should probably get back before the rain starts."

Cody looks at Kyrian and Cory, nodding his head as he stands up, "okay though.. what would I need exactly," he tilts his head to the side and follows both Cory and Kyrian outside.

"Yeah we will see you tomorrow," Cory smiles as he looks down at Cody.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, hope you beat the rain," Cody watches as Kyrian left and then rushes back to the campus with Cory.

Kyrian started to walk faster to his house he pulled out his phone to see when it would start raining outside. He had a little bit to get home after he got out of the way. Kyrian started to run just to try to make it home in time. It took him a little bit, but he finally made it into his house and took a deep breath that was the most he ran in a while.

"Kyrian do you need anything. I am going to the store and will be back later." The driver said.

"No I am fine I am just glad I got here before the rain." Kyrian said as he headed up to his room "I'll be doing some homework so don't bother me." he said as he walked up the stairs and went to his room

Finally reaching the campus, Cory walks Cody back to his dorm room and smiles a little, "see you tomorrow Cody. Remember to call me if you need help sleeping okay," he rubs Cody's head.

"Wait... you didn't tell me about your new roommate," Cody lowers his head a little but slowly nods his head.

"Oh... right, he is very nice. He actually came here to help me move into the dorm room. Maybe I will bring him some time to lunch, he is pretty busy though. He works and has a lot of classes... but he seems available on the weekends. I am sure you will like to meet him as well."

Cody shrugs his shoulders, "I mean.. if you think he is nice then I suppose I don't mind meeting your friend. See you later. Have a good day at work as well."

Cory nods his head and hugs Cody with a smile, "don't worry, everything will be fine," he runs off to his dorm room.

Cody sighs and opens the door, turning on the light and then froze in place for a couple a minutes, "wait.. someone's stuff is here? Does this stuff belong to my new roommate.. I didn't think I was already going to get a new roommate so quickly," he sighs and looks around, "they don't seem to be here right now." He lays on his stomach on the bed and looks at his phone, looking through his pictures he had his phone and spotted a picture of Cory.

e6825bc086f91288fd6688b667b9731d.jpg

Cody smiles a little and shakes his head, "It's... my fault he had to move out... wasn't it," he lowers his head as he notices a text from Cory, saying he was going to work and smiles, replying to Cory's text message.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Adrian walked through the school smiling. His family had donated a lot of money so he could get his way he was so lucky that the dean had agreed and he was going to make them pay for everything they did. He had already moved into the room and as soon as class was over he was going to have some fun. After the bell rang he started to head to his new dorm room.

Kyrian got out his book and started to draw in his note book doing his homework for the day.

Cody sighs a little and lets out a yawn, reaching for his bag. He takes out his sketching book for fun and puts it on the bed. He reaches back in his bag to get a pencil and starts to draw, resting his chin on his palm and was glad he didn't have to worry about any homework in his classes besides getting art supplies and such.

Adrian smiled as he went to put his key into the door and opened the door. Once in the room he locked it and smiled as he knew he had Cody all to himself now. Walking over to him he smiled and whispered. "Hello, I told you that I would make you pay." He said as he started to take off his shirt. "You are all mine now!"

Cody continues to draw and as he kicks his feet slightly while drawing. He listens to the thunder and sighs a little, wondering how long it was going to storm for as he looks at the weather on his phone. Cody jolts as he looks over his shoulder and jumps off the bed, "A-Adrian?! Your my.. new roommate," he grabs his phone before running into the bathroom and locks the door, texting Cory again and goes to call him, but only gets his answer machine since he had his phone usually in the employee room to prevent animals from going nuts. Cody sighs and attempts to call Kyrian.

"Oh your running from me huh?" Adrian said smiling as he pulled something out of his pocket. "Man I have been waiting for those two to get out of the way for a while." Adrian used the tools to pick the lock and opened the door. "Hey guess what I am going to make you scream my name." he said walking into the bathroom and throwing the phone into the other room and grabbing Cody and drug him to the bed and through him on it. "You don't know how long I wanted to take you again." he said as he started to take Cody's clothes off.

Kyrian looked at his phone and saw Cody was calling not sure why he was calling he answered the phone. "Hello Cody?" Kyrian said looking out the window as he started to rain.

Adrian smiled and pulled off Cody's pants and laughed. "I will take you here and now and there is nothing to stop me." he said as he pinned cody down. "We can relive the fun time in class." he said as he was pulling down his own pants. He flipped Cody over on the bed.

"N-No stay away," Cody shivers a little and panicky dials Kyrian's number. He blinks when he saw the door suddenly open and looks up at Adrian, shaking his head slowly, "n-no stay away," he jolts when Adrian grabbed his phone and watches him throw it into the other room, gasping when he was grabbed and holds onto the door to fight back but wasn't strong enough to keep his hold. As he lands on the bed, Cody looks up at Adrian and shakes his head a little, "w-what? You can't be serious," he blinks as he looks down, watching Adrian taking off his clothes. Cody looks down and covers his crotch as Adrian finish undressing him, biting his bottom lip and gasps when pinned, "that may have been fun for you but it wasn't for me," he watched Adrian pulling his pants down before he got flipped over.

"You know I have been dreaming about this." Adrian said smiling as he started to rub Codys member and leaned down and started to bit his shoulder.

~Kyrian's house~

"CODY!" Kyrian said yelling on the other end hearing what was going on. Kyrian got up and ran down stairs and grabbed his emergency phone as he ran out of the house with the other phone in hand.

"Young master were are you going?" A maid asked as he ran out of the house.

Kyrian called the driver and talked to him telling him where to meet him and it was important he needed to go back to the school now. The driver agreed and said he would meet him a mile up the road. puting his phone back in his pocket he listed to the one that Cody called him on. "I am on my way I'll be there soon hold on!" Kyrian said

~Dorms~

"You are so cute when you try to get away even tho you know that you can't fight me." Adrian said as he started to get hard just hearing Cody beg for him to stop taking the shirt he just took off Cody, He forced Cody's hands above his head and tied them up so he couldn't hide himself. "You know each time I do this I might even hurt you more this is fun to do you know." He said smiling as he bit Cody's shoulder smiling. "I'm leaving my mark on you so you can see it every time you look in the mirror you will remember this." he said as he had his member at Cody's entrance. "I can't wait any more I have been waiting two long as it is." he said and with one thrust was burdened deep inside of him with no prep or no lube. Adrian bent down and started to leave bit marks all over his body. Adrian smiled as he started to move in and out as well as squeezing Cody's member hard and started to move his hand up and down.

Cody looks at Adrian and presses his forehead against the bed, "y-you can't be serious," he jolts his hips when his member was getting rubbed and shivers, feeling Adrian's teeth on his shoulder. He blinks and looks at his phone, hearing Kyrian's voice and clenches on the blanket, not sure how much he can endure from his current situation. "N-No get off of me," he squirms a bit and looks as his arms were getting tied up, shivering as he continued getting bit and shakes his head slowly, "n-no.. I don't want to think about this everytime I just look in the mirror," he arches his back when feeling his entrance getting poked at. Cody looks at Adrian and tugs at the bounds and gasps with a jolt when feeling Adrian's cock went in without any preparation or lube. Cody bites his bottom lip as he felt tears going down his cheeks, "a...at least last time you prepared me," he bites the blanket as Adrian continues biting him and softly moans when he felt Adrian thrusting inside of him, looking down as he watches his member getting stroked.

Kyrian was running as fast as he could. How could he not see it sooner? Why didn't he go back to the dorm with him and wait for his roommate he was so stupid. The rain was pouring down on him now as he ran. "Adrian you piece of shit leave Cody alone!" he yelled.

"I did prep you last time, but there is no need to this time. I wonder how many people you have slept with after me!" He said as he started to move in and out harder and started to dig his nails into Cody's member leaving scraps on it. "When I am done with you I will be the only person you ever think about." he said as he brought his free hand to hit Cody's back each time harder than the last "Think about me if you do that even once a day I have done my job. I bet you won't even be able to have sex with anyone else." he said smiling as he soon started to faster and faster. Adrian moaned as he moved He could hear Kyrian on the other end of the phone screaming at him. "Too bad he isn't going to get here in time." Adrian whispered into Cody's ear and licked it and even bit it as he was moving more.

Kyrian panted as he ran harder trying to get to the meeting point where his driver would meet him he was almost here. "CODY HOLD ON!" He yelled on the phone trying to talk Cody through that.

Cody looks at his phone and glances at Adrian, "I didn't.. sleep with anyone after you violated me. I was too scared to approach anyone after you raped me." Cody gasps when he felt Adrian's nails on his member and arches his back while he lets out a loud moan. Cody coughs as his back was getting hit each time it was a harder impact. "N-No stop it. It hurts," he starts to violently squirm and listens to Adrian moan as well. Cody simple looks at Adrian and shivers a little as his ear got licked and bit, continues to moan. Cody looks at his phone and continues to moan, "Kyrian... please help," he starts moving his legs to push Adrian since his arms were bound.

Kyrian finally got to the meeting point and saw the driver. "I need you to take me to school now!" He said as he jumped into the back of the car.

Adrian smiled. "How cute he is coming after you." He said moaning more and moving faster coming close to the edge and bit Cody's ear hard. "You know that he isn't going to get here in time and I won't let him take my toy away,: He said squeezing Cody's member's hard. Moaning he was now pounding into Cody's butt. his free hand went around and squeezed his nipple hard. "Next time I will make your nipples hurt and I will make it to where you can only screw me!" He said as he slowed down and then picked up speed again trying to make him go crazy as well. "I wonder if you are being strong because of the person on the other end of the phone. Your not crying as much as last time. Remember telling me to take it out because it hurt." He said smiling. "The best part is neither one of you can touch me." He said as he soon ended up giving a huge moan before cumming into Cody's butt. "Man I wanted to last longer than that." he said as he pulled out and smiled as he flipped the boy over and smiled. "You know what I said next time but I am going to do it now!" He said as he bit Cody's nipple hard. After that he smiled. "You know that was fun I might go another round after the shower because I am sure he isn't going to come for you he is just telling you that he is coming for you. You are a worthless slut and the only thing anyone would ever want with you is sex." he said looking at him as he got off the bed. "No one is really your friend. They are just pretending who would want to be friends with someone that is worthless." He said smiling as he gave a forceful kiss and left the room for the shower,

"Please hurry." Kyrian said biting his lip. "Cody I am almost there. Just a little longer." He said. Kyrian bit his lip and closed his eyes he would never forgive himself for this. "Listen Cody this isn't your fault! Don't listen to him.d" He said with in a few more minuets he was at the school. "I'm coming up Cody." He said as he jumped out of the car and ran through the rain and into the school. As he rushed through the school he ended up at Cody's room and tried to open it. "Cody I am sorry." He said the door was locked, "Damn it." Kyrian said as he hit the door with his body over and over until the door broke and ran over to Cody as he hung up his phone he looked at the conditions that Cody was in. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of left you." he said he was soaking wet at this point. "You are coming with me." he said as he untied Cody. "Can you move?" he asked. "I need to get you dressed and we need to get out of here I will kill that ass. Where is he?"

Cody looks at Adrian and continues to moan a little louder, shivering to the ear bites. He looks at Adrian weakly and jolts while watching how hard Adrian was squeezing his cock. "N-No your going to rip my insides if you go to hard," he lowers his head, watching Adrian squeeze his nipple. Cody glances at Adrian and shakes his head, "w..what makes you think there is going to be a next time," he continues to moan as he just simply stared at his phone, couldn't believe that Kyrian could hear him through the phone. He arches his back when feeling Adrian releasing his load inside him as he cums on his bed. Cody pants heavily and gasps when he was suddenly flipped over on his back, gasping as he jolts up when his nipple was hardly bit. Cody looks at Adrian as he pants heavily and lowers his head a little as he looks to the side, "Cory has been my friend since we were little so what do you know what it's like to have true friends," he blinks to the forceful kiss and pulls back, laying on the bed as he pants heavily and closes his eyes, feeling his whole body ache as he could simply just listen to Kyrian talk on the phone. Eventually, he slightly perks his head up as he could hear Kyrian's voice outside the door and watched the door slightly move before it eventually slammed open. Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head as he slightly covers himself with the blanket, shivering a little. Cody looks at Kyrian, seeing he was all wet, "you.. ran in the rain... just to get back to school?" Cody watches as Kyrian was untying him and looks at his legs, "I mean.. I can try," Cody tries to get off the bed but just winds up falling back on the bed. Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head a little, not really wanting to speak too much.

"Listen to my voice I am not going to hurt you at all, but I do need to cover you up." He said grabbing his phone and a pair of pants and picked Cody up. Kyrian's hands were shaking as he put his pants on. "I'm taking you to my home. I am having you move in with me we will come for your stuff later and I am not taking no for an answer. Once we get to my house I am going to call a doctor and give you a bath. What do you want to do about Adrian I will follow your lead." he said after wrapping him up and closed his eyes. "Lets go. I ran in the rain for you. I care about you!" He said as he started to walk out of the room with Cody in his arms.

Cody shivers a little and continues panting, looking at Kyrian, watching his hands and jolts a bit, "your.. hands are cold," he looks at Kyrian. "Wait... what do you mean your going to let me live at your house?" Cody looks at Kyrian and tilts his head, "w-why do I need a doctor though? It's not like.. I am a girl or something," he pouts a little. Cody slowly nods his head as sighs a little, coughing a little and watched as Kyrian was walking him out of the room, holding onto Kyrian.

"Do you think I am going to let you stay here with he is your roommate! You are crazy and I am telling Cory about this as well. Don't worry you won't have to walk I give in to everything." he said as he walked out into the rain as he tried to cover Cody up as he ran to the car and got in. "I need to make sure you are not hurt. Do you not want a doctor that bad?" He asked as he held onto him in the car.

"Young master? Who is this? Is that why you called me?" the driver asked.

"Can you please take us home. He is my friend he past my friendship test so just take us home alright. He also might be moving in with me. I am not leaving him with is roommate. Other than that please don't ask questions." he said

"Alright Young master." The driver said and started to drive back to the house.

"Its alright I am here for you Cody don't think of anything right now just listen to my heart if you have to." he said closing his eye and held Cody close.

It took a little bit because of the rain, but they got back to his Mansion. Once there the driver sighed. "Alright you both need to get out of the wet clothes and take a shower bath."

"I know." Kyrian said as he got out of the car and held Cody close as he ran through the rain again and into the house.

Cody looks at Kyrian and looks to the side with a sigh, "most people I would have told... probably would have not cared and continue my living conditions with him. Cody watches the rain fall and looks at Kyrian, "well.. I spent too much time in the hospital so.. I guess that make me not like doctors and such." Cody was too exhausted and his vision was too foggy to be able to see anything and all he could hear was his ears ringing currently as he could see some other person near a shape of a car. Cody could hear faint voices as well as Kyrian's as he could now feel the heat of being in a car, feeling as he was getting pressed against Kyrian's chest, hearing his heart beating right in his ear. Cody felt as he was now out of the car, shivering a little as he could feel the rain again but then could see a bunch of lights and could tell he was now in a building. Cody coughs a little and turns a bit, shivering slightly as he holds his arms.

"If you do want a doctor to come to you let me know." He said as he ignored everyone and walked upstairs to his bedroom and set him on the bed as he grabbed a few of his clothes and picked up him again and took Cody to the bathroom. "I am not going to do anything to you I promise, but I am going to get into the bath with you to make sure you don't drown and we need to clean you up." Kyrian said he could fell himself getting sick as he pulled out all the phones and set them down. Next he filled the bath up with warm water. He then started to undress Cody trying to be careful not to let him freak out. He saw that there were bruises starting to form on his back and bite marks all over his neck. "I'm gonna kill that Bastard." He said as he soon finished undressing Cody he set him on the floor for just as second as Kyrian took off all of his clothes, but his underwear off. He kept his underwear on to make Cody feel better. Bitting his lip he picked Cody up and got into the bath tub. "Let me know if this hurts I want to help you and you need to get cleaned up." He said as he started to wash Cody's body. Kyrian sighed the chances of Cody remembering this part would be slim because of the trama he just went through, but Kyrian needed to get Cody cleaned up.