~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Ryuji looks at Diyan and smiles a little, "if this means we can own a pet, then I was willing to accept this house. Besides I have plenty of time at work to leave a little early."

---

Cory looks at Ryuji and Diyan, smiling and nods his head, "yeah sure come on in and look around," he opens the door wide for Ryuji an Diyan.

----

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head slowly with a smile, "I am sure they are as well." He looks over at Syugo, tilting his head and wondered why Syugo was so nervous looking.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Kyrian smiled and looked at them. "Yeah it means you can have an animal, but would you want to share it with me if you don't have the money up front I can buy it and you can just pay me back half when ever you get the money." he said smiling. "Its cheep and I like it I don't know if it is haunted tho because its so cheep so just saying." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan. "That is up to Ryuji he deals with most of the money then I do." he said smiling as he started to look around the house and liked the way it looked.

~~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed and looked at Cory as he leaned into him it looked like it was going fine and he took a deep breath.

Ryuji looks at Kyrian and then Diyan, shaking his head, "nah it's alright. We don't need you to really buy us a pet. All we got to do is become really good friends with Cory and we can get discounts at the pet store he works at," he laughs a little.

------

Cory blinks and laughs a little as he places his hand on Syugo's shoulder to relax him, "well.. I suppose I could do that," he rubs the back of his head.

---

Cody laughs a little, "I can see you doing something like that Cory," he nods his head slowly.

He smiled and shook his head. "I didn't mean by a pet I meant buy the house if you don't have the money right now." he said smiling softly. "If you don't mind sharing with us. Me and Cody can have upstairs and you guys can have the bottom floor." he said

~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan kissed Ruiji smiling and closed his eyes

~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo shook his head and closed his eye really tired he was so tired as he leaned into Cory

Ryuji shakes his head and laughs a little, "I am talking about both the house and pet. Since we both have jobs, we got to make sure Syugo lives comfortable," he smiles and kisses Diyan. He nods his head, "yeah that shouldn't be a problem, we will try not to keep you two up or anything," he laughs a little.

----

Cody blinks a couple of times and blushes a little, watching Syugo's fathers kiss right in front of them, rubbing the back of his head.

------

Cory laughs a little and rubs Syugo's head with a smile.

Kyrian smiled and nodded. "Alright then lets do it. I would love to share a house with you guys and we will try the same thing." he said looking at both of them. "I kind of thought we both should share the kitchen you have your stuff and we have ours." he said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and blushed. "You are something else you know." he said looking at him.

~~~~~~~

Dayan smiled and looked at him not sure what else he needed to do, but was happy. "That sounds like a good idea." he said wondering why Kyrian wanted to live with them out of all people, but he was cool with it as well.

Ryuji smiles and nods his head, laughing a little, "you did know what I meant right," he looks at Diyan and smiles a little, figuring he knew what he was talking about. He nods his head, "then ... we should get a pretty decent size fridge. We will probably see each other for meals.. well besides breakfast since you boys go to school still."

----

Cory smiles and rubs Syugo's head, sighing slightly, "I kind of feel left out. I am the only one living on the campus," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.

-----

Cody rests his head on Kyrian's arm and smiles a little, glad he will be near so many people.

----

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "oh yeah ... I should introduce your pet sitter when you get a pet," he laughs a little and stands behind Cody, "... here he is," he pats Cody's head. "Should be easy since you guys will be living together," he laughs softly.

Diyan nodded and looked at him and smiled. "Yeah I understand what you meant I just like to tease you." he said looking at his lover and kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~

"We can pay half for the fridge if you want me to." Kyrian said looking at everyone and smiled.

~~~~~~

Diyan smiled. "Well nice to meet you it will be easier to watch them if you live here as well." Diyan said

~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at him and blushed. "You can move into my room if you want to." he whispered and smiled

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head, "such a tease... as always," he smiles a little and nudges Diyan. He nods his head as he looks at Kyrian, "yeah that sounds good. It really sounds like you want to help us that badly and we appreciate it," he smiles. He looks at Cody and nods his head, "it is nice to meet you." He blinks a little and looks at Diyan, softly whispering in his ear while the other boys were distracted, ".... doesn't Cody... look a little too skinny for someone his age," he slowly pulls away to look at Diyan.

-----

Cody nods his head slowly and rubs the back of his head as he holds onto Kyrian's arm, "it... is nice to meet you too."

----

Cory blinks a little and laughs a little, "well... I suppose once I am done with college, I will need a place to stay afterwards since I will have no reason to live on the campus after that," he scratches his cheek.

"Cody does looked to skinny. So I guess I am going to have to fix him my get fat meals." he said smiling knowing that everyone loved when he made those meals. It was everything that was fried and he only made it maybe once a year.

~~~~~

Syugo looked at his dad and nodded. "I can't want I hope Cory can come too." he said smiling.

~~~~~~

Diyan smiled. "Of couse we wouldn't leave out your boyfriend we can sign the papers as soon as you are ready and we will split this house." he said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~

"If you have time I can make the call right now to get the paperwork." Kyrian asked and looked at them then started to call to get the paperwork saying if they could move into tonight he would give them a bonus on top of everything else. Kyrian offered 2,000 bonus if they could move in tonight

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah he will get some meat on his bones after eating some of your food," he smiles a little.

----

Cody looks at Diyan and Ryuji and tilts his head to the side, wondering what they were talking about.

----

Cory smiles a little and rubs Syugo's head, "if you don't mind having one more person, than it's fine with me."

---

Ryuji rubs the back of his head and nods his head, "I mean... we should probably get our stuff before moving here. I am sure you two need to as well," he laughs a little.

"Got to love my cooking." Diyan said smiling and looked at him

~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled. "They will be in with in the hour and this house is ours." Kyrian said smiling and kissed Cody. "And I think they want to fatten you up my love." he said closing his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They don't mind my parents love to feed people I think they are just happy that I have friends now and not just stuck in my room all the time." he said shrugging stating the fact/

Ryuji nods his head with a smile, "your food is so good. I am sure he will enjoy it very much."

----

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head, blushing as he was kissed in front of everyone. Cody looks at Kyrian confusingly, "but why? It's not like my bones are visible or anything," he rubs the back of his head.

-----

Cory laughs a little, "yeah... that makes sense," he smiles a little. He crosses his arms, noticing that Diyan and Ryuji kissed infront of them and then Kyrian kissed Cody. Cory slowly approaches Syugo and kisses him to see his reaction.

Diyan smiled and hugged him. "You are the best. I think we are going to love it here." he said smiling.

~~~~~~

"You are smaller for your size and you could eat a little more so you never know." Kyrian said kissing him and hugging him then looked around the room and just smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo looked around the room and saw everyone kissing and then Cory kissed him. when he pulled back Syugo was shocked. "Wwwwwwhhhhhyyyy did you ddoooo that?" he said his voice shaking

Ryuji smiles and hugs Diyan, nodding his head, "I think we will as well."

----

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "I guess... I am considered skinny compare to everyone else," he rubs the back of his head. He kisses Kyrian and hugs him, blushing slightly.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, smiling, "well.. other than wanting to see your reaction, I just want to kiss you, is that ... really a problem," he rubs the back of his head.

"You kind of are skinny my love." he said then looked at everyone in the house. "Just so you know soon after we buy this house you might meet my parent who offer you millions to leave me alone." he said looking at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why would they do that?" Diyan asked and shook his head. "I won't take any money its not fair to you." he said looking at him

~~~~~~~~

There was a knock on the door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed and covered his face and bit his lip

Cody blushes a little and pouts a little, "i-it's not like I am not eating. I eat plenty of stuff," he rubs the back of his head a little, looking at Kyrian and lowers his head, still couldn't believe how Kyrian's parents treat him.

----

Ryuji looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "what... what kind of parents do that to their child...? We are not interested in something so stupid. I am fine with the money I get from working."

---

Cory smiles and rubs Syugo's head, tilting his head, "huh... who is that," he slowly walks to the door and opens it cautiously.

"My parents are the ones who will do it." Kyrian said looking at him. "Don't worry Cody I am use to this I promise." he said kissing his cheek. "I will be better when you don't accept that offer from them." he said smiling.

~~~~~~~

Diyan sighed. "That is so mean of them. They shouldn't be parents." He said mad.

~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed and hid behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello. A guy named Kyrian told me if I came here I would get a bonus so I came with the paper work to close tonight." A girl said huffing and puffing.

Cody looks up at Kyrian and shakes his head, "you... shouldn't be use to something like that," he lowers his head a little and lets out a soft sigh. He tilts his head and shakes his head, "I already said... I wouldn't accept their offer you goof ball," he laughs a little.

-----

Ryuji shakes his head, "don't worry, no matter how much they offer it won't be accepted it."

-----

Cory smiles and rubs Syugo's head and looks at the girl, rubbing his chin and looks at Kyrian, "Kyrian... someone is here for you but they aren't your parents," he slowly opens the door.

Kyrian walked over and smiled as he walked her into the house. "This is the person selling the house and I told her if we close tonight she gets extra." he said smiling as he looked at her. "Who's name do you want to put the house under?" He said asking Ryuiji and Diyan. "I am use to it. It was the way I raised."

~~~~~~~~~

"That would be up to Ryuiji on what he wants to do." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo hid behind Cory when the other person was walking into the house

Cory looks at the girl and nods his head, "oh so she is the one that is selling this house? I suppose that makes sense since she is probably interested who finally brought the house," he laughs a little. Cory looks at Syugo and rubs his head with a smile.

---

Ryuji shakes his head, "it's still not right," he crosses his arms. He looks at Diyan and laughs a little, "I guess I can put my name into the house," he slowly nods his head.

---

Cody rubs the back of his head a little as he holds onto Kyrian's hand, resting his head on Kyrian's arm.

The girl nodded as she handed them the paperwork to sign. "Just sign this and you are all good to go. After I get my money that is." she said smiling. "Yeah I just needed to get rid of this house it was my parents and when they died I just didn't want it." she said looking at them.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian took out a check book and started to write a check. "What is your name."

~~~~~~~

"Hannah Morgan both spelt the normal way." Hannah said smiling

~~~~~~~~

"Do you want me to cover all of it now and you pay me back when you get the cash?" Kyrian asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan looked at Ryuji wondering what he would say because he didn't care in the slightest.

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded and closed his eyes.

Ryuji looks at the form and scratches his chin as he goes into his pocket to grab a pen as he starts signing the form. He looks over at Kyrian and smiles, "if that will be easier, we can do it that way," he nods his head slowly.

----

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles as he rubs Syugo's arm.

----

Cody looks at Kyrian, "so are we going to start moving tomorrow," he tilts his head.

Kyrian gave the girl a check for the amount off the house and extra stuff as well. Kyrian kissed Cody's cheek. "If you want we can move in starting tonight." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at him and pouted a little.

~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled as he sighed with Ryuji to make the house for both of them

~~~~~

The girl nodded and once everything was done she gave him the keys to the house all of them and then got ready to leave.

Cody tilts his head and lowers his head a little while he blushes, "isn't doing that now way too much work for tonight," he looks at Kyrian.

--------

Cory smiles a little, "such a little cutie."

----

Ryuji takes the keys and looks at the girl, "thank you, have a good rest of your night," he smiles and looks at the keys.