~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Name: Kyrian Brown

Hair color: Redish brown

Eye Color: Red

Bio/Personality: Kyrian is out going and loves meeting new people. After something happened at his old college he was forced to transfer collages. His family is rich, but he pretends that they aren't just so people don't treat him any different. His parents are always busy with work leaving him by himself most of the time. In high school he ran away for a month and they didn't even knew about it or cared.

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kyrian walked to school it had been almost half a year since school started and here he was transferring into this collage. Adjusting his backpack onto his back and headphones on he sighed deeply he looked around campus and shook his head. He would have to talk from home most of the time he went to school all because he had to transfer in so late. Good news was that he was really smart and he could make up everything if needed to. His credits from the other collage transferred to this school so he wasn't starting any of the classes over. Kyrian looked up at the big school he had his classes in his pocket and he would have to ask where they were. Kyrian walked into the school to start his life here. Shaking his head as he looked around the room thinking classes has already started he headed upstairs. Kyrian paused when he saw students in the hall. He took off his headphones to see what was going on.

Adrian walked over to Cody and smiled. "Hey cry baby." He said and walked over to him walking away from the group of people he was with who stopped and watched this all go down. "I wonder did you cry going to sleep again last night like the baby you are. You know maybe I should get you some diapers." he said and pushed Cody into the all

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Name: Cody Roberts

Eye Color: Purple

Hair Color: Black

Bio/Personality: Cody is a college student that enjoys being with his friends. He has had a lot of painful relationships and had promise himself he would never get into another one until he was finally ready. Cody has a lot of crushes among his male friends. When he was 18, just starting his adult hood, Cody suffered with a coma after being violently raped by a foreign exchange student at his high school. It lasted for about 5 months and has major trust issues.

c55e209cb0f946bdf3fa01ae9ae3b7a5.jpg

Cody was already at the campus with his head down, trying not to bring any attention to himself. He perks his head up as he looks over his shoulder, noticing Adrian. He slowly moves away and bites his bottom lip, "s...shut up leave me alone," he walks backwards, glaring at the other male. Cody lowers his head as he felt his back hit against the wall, rubbing his shoulder and glances around, wondering if Cory was near by to help him out of this situation.

Adrian laughed. "Poor baby your friend isn't here to bail you out I hear that he didn't come to school today much be hard with a cry baby like you." Adrian said in a french accent. "You are so pathetic. You rely on other so stand up for you! can you be any more of a baby." Adrian said as pushed him again then whispered into the boys ear. "You know you liked it. Maybe we should go again I love hearing you scream and cry underneath my body."

"Don't do it Ky, Don't do it." Kyrian said and shook his head as he saw the look on the boys face. Kyrian walked over to the scene and pushed the males apart. "Just stop can't you see that he is not wanting any of this!" Kyrian said.

"You must be new here and don't know what is going on you see that boy is a slut and loves everything I give to him." Adrian said smiling.

Kyrian took a deep breath. "From the looks of it your the slut. Now back off before I make you." Kyrian said looking at Adrian in the eyes showing him he wasn't scared of him.

"Oh really." Adrian said and pushed Kyrian.

"I'm glad you did that now this can be self defense." Kyrian said as he stepped on Adrian's foot and punched him in the gut. "Stay away from us from now on!" Kyrian said.

"You will regret this!" Adrian said glaring at him. "You don't know who I am!"

"Yeah the school bully if you go to the dean about this he will side with my by the way so go ahead tell him!" Kyrian said and grabbed the boy he helped gently and pulled him around the corner of the hall out of view of the others. "Hey are you alright?" Kyrian asked in a kind and caring tone. "I'm Kyrian and I am new here."

Cody looks at Adrian and looks to the side, sighing since that did sound like Cory since he was a bit of a slacker when it came to school. "And you should talk.. you just like picking on people weaker than you," he flinches when he gets pushed again and perks his head up as Adrian whispered in his ear. Cody trembles a little and tries to push Adrian away, "n-no get away from me," he slightly whines. He perks his head up when he saw someone came over to push Adrian away. Cody blinks a little and lowers his head, ~h-how am I the slut.. I was forced against my will,~ he thought and presses his hand on his chest. Cody watches how the other male was pushing away Adrian, turning his head when he watched the sudden act. Cody tilts his head to the side, wondering why the dean would side with the new transfer student, blinking as he got grabbed and looks at him as he was getting pulled. Cody looks at the other male, finding out his name was Kyrian and then lowers his head, slowly nodding his head, "uh... Cody," he looks at Kyrian while he shivered.

"I wasn't going to get into it on my first day, but you looked like you needed someone to step in." Kyrian said and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh yeah I am having trouble finding my classes can you please help me out?" He asked and pulled out his classes and showed the boy named Cody. "If you need anything fill free to ask me alright and if you need someone to help you out. I'll try to help you best I can when I am here alright." He said finding the young boy cute. Kyrian adjusted his jacket and smiled at him. "Nice to meet you Cody."

Cody looks at Kyrian and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "sorry.. you had to get involved in that. I didn't know this was going to happen first thing in the morning," he shakes his head slowly. He tilts his head, "I can try," he looks at the classroom Kyrian had to go to and looks at Kyrian, lowering his head, "well... that is nice of you but I don't want you to get in trouble." Cody nods his head and rubs his chin on his finger, seeing the number was the same number for his class, "well looks like you are in luck since we have the same class," he looks up at Kyrian.

Kyrian smiled. "Don't worry I won't get into too much trouble." He said as he patted the other boys head. "Hell if you wanted I could report Adrian to the dean he started it with physical contact and that is something that is not allowed in school. Also I know the rules state that if you get hit you are allowed to finish it." He said smiling then sighed. "I'm not a violent person. I promise." He said looking at the boy. "I thought you might need it. I don't mind helping if you need it." He said and looked a little flustered. "Also don't let what he get to you alright. I am sure you aren't a slut and he is just picking on you if anything he is one." He said trying to make the male feel better about everything. "I would be happy if you could show me to classes." He said looking at him.

Cody looks at Kyrian and rubs the back of his head, "I guess you wouldn't have done it if you knew you were going to get in serious trouble for it. Wait.. is the reason why you won't get in trouble is because your related to the dean," he looks at Kyrian. He shakes his head, "no... if I do that, he will make my life even worst than it already is," he sighs a little. He looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "I can tell your not naturally a violent person.. you just wanted to help someone in need." He sighs a little and looks to the side, "do you really think so," he tilts his head to the side and crosses his arms, lowering his head. Cody slowly nods his head as he walks to the art classroom.

"Don't tell anyone, but the dean is my grandpa. Don't worry he is harder on me than normal because I am related to him. It kind of sucks. So I try to follow the rule. What also sucks is I have to walk to school every day and its a 3 mile walk." He said sighing and shook his head following the boy. "I really do. The way you reacted to him it was like you were scared...No I don't know if scared was the right word it was more petrified of him and when he called you a slut I saw your face out of the corner of my eye that look wasn't something they would make. Sorry I took psychology in high school." He said shaking his head. "If you ever want to talk about anything let me know alright. I am here for you even tho we just met." Kyrian said wanting to help the small boy out. It was weird and he cared about him a lot and he just met him this never happened to him before. He shook his head and followed the boy to the art classroom.

Cody tilts his head to the side and then slowly nods his head, "so he treats you like any other student basically? Even if you two are related," he looks at Kyrian. "Oh? Well.. I live on the campus so I don't have to worry about walking from and to home." Cody sighs softly and rubs the back of his neck, "well.. let's just say I have a pretty rough history with him to make me react the way I do." Cody looks to the side, "uh.. I will think about it," he lowers his head as he slightly crosses his arms while he walked to the art room. Once there, Cody looks at Kyrian, "okay we are here now. I only have art classes.. so if your taking anything else, I am not sure where they are located."

"Your lucky that you don't have to worry about walking I am thinking about quiting some of my classes because I have to walk so far." He said and looked at him and sighed. "Yeah he treats me like normal, but he knows who I am so he takes my word more when he is making choices." Kyrian walked into the class and shook his head. "Yeah bullies always come out when you have bad history with them. I'll try to be here to help you when I can alright." Kyrian said looking at him. "I have art and music that is all I have." He said looking at the boy and sighed as he walked to talk to the teacher.

"Well it's not really about walking around, I just wanted to focus on art is all," Cody rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head to the side, "so if you wanted someone expelled, he would consider it," he looks at Kyrian. Cody lowers his head with a sigh and slowly nods his head, "I think... he is just following me around. I can't wait to graduate so I can get away from him," he crosses his arms. Cody walks to a table and watches Kyrian heading to the teacher as he takes out his sketch book from his bag.

Kyrian talked to the teacher and went over to Cody and answered his question. "The answer is no. Not with out proof, but he would take my word above others like today when That jerk hit me and I hit him back. If the other in the group said I made the first hit and that wasn't the case. He would take my word more then there's. That is only because he knows who I am and that I don't start fights for no good reason." He said then shook his head. "Can I sit by you? If not I can sit somewhere else." Kyrian told him and looked away he wanted to get to know this boy some more, His likes and dislikes, but he also didn't want to push him either

Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "hm.. I guess that makes sense, so he takes what you say into thought before anyone else?" Cody listens to Kyrian and slowly nods his head as he was starting to draw, "well I suppose that is true.. if you two are related he would expect the best from you and not to randomly pick fights." Cody looks up at Kyrian and looks at the seat next to him, slowly nodding his head, "yeah.. I suppose you can."

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "Thank you and it also sucks being related to the dean as well. So try not to tell anyone about that I am not really sure why I told you." he said as he set beside Cody and pulled out his art work and started to draw as well he listened to the teacher and what he was going to do and everything. Kyrian took notes in his head and got ready to do what ever he needed to do. Once class was over Kyrian looked over at Cody and bit his lip he really wanted to get to know this strange boy, but didn't know the right way to go about it. "So would you want to hang out some time and do you know anyone looking for a roommate it really sucks walking all the way here." He said looking at him trying to be really nice.

Cody tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "okay.. I won't tell anyone about it," he rubs the back of his head as he watches Kyrian sit down next to him as he continues drawing. He starts taking notes as the teacher spoke and rubs the side of his head. He looks at the clock and stands up when the class was over. Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "sure I suppose we can," he then tilts his head, "uh well if you go to the main office, you can see the available rooms still looking for a roommate or that might be empty," he walks out of the art room.

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "Alright where do you want to go? I will leave it up to you the sky is the limit." He said and looked at him. "Don't worry about money or anything I will pay for everything. After this I would love to be your friend. I know I just met you an all and this might be sudden, but I do want to be your friend." He said getting up and followed him out of the art room and down the hall. "That is my class for today I have music tomorrow."

"Well this is all my classes I have today so I usually just go back to my dorm room," Cody looks at Kyrian and rubs the back of his head. He blinks and shakes his head, "n-no I can't have you use your money on me like that.. I would... feel too bad doing that," he rubs teh back of his head. Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles softly, "well.. I don't mind being your friend as well." Cody follows Kyrian down the hall and looks at the music room, "oh so you have more classes today? Well I will be in my dorm room, probably yelling at my roommate," he crosses his arms with a soft sigh.

"I don't have any more classes today I have music tomorrow tho." Walking over to Cody he smiled. "Here let me give you my number so you can call when ever you want to hang out. If you want I can go with you to make sure that the jerk doesn't bother you on the way back or something." He said looking at Cody running his hands through his redish brown hair he smiled at Cody again. "Thanks for not judging me. Most people hate my eye color and my hair so I am happy about that. If you want I know of a cafe near by we can go to. If not that is cool." He said as he held his hand out. "Can I see your phone for a second so I can put my number in." he said

"Oh so your done for the day as well," Cody tilts his head, "oh I see, you just wanted to know where the music room was." Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, "I mean... I suppose. Besides, you might be able to meet my friend, Cory id you do follow me back," he smiles a little. Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "I am not the type of person to really.. judge," he goes into his pocket and gives his phone to Kyrian.

"Thank your for not judging me." He said as he took his phone and typed his number and email into the phone and when he pulled out his phone it was almost the latest model phone as he entered Cody's info into his phone. "There we go so now you can call, email or text me whenever you want to." He said and smiled as he put his phone away and handed Cody's phone back. "Alright I'll follow you i would love to meet other people." Kyrian said smiling. The truth was Kyrian liked to be alone thats the way he was all of his life, but he just wanted to have some friends to talk to. Most of the time when they found out who his family way they would run away or try to use him and his money for there own personal use that was why he had to transfer schools in the first place. It was also why he walked to school instead of being drove he wasn't going to make that mistake again.

Cody shakes his head, "it's .. really no big deal," he watched as Kyrian was putting into his phone and watched as he put his information and his own phone. Cody nods his head and then takes his phone back, "okay," he then starts walking of the school and heads to the direction of the dorm rooms. He looks over at Kyrian, wondering why he was so quiet as he continues walking, glad to at least have someone with him so Adrian didn't attack him on the halls.

"So I know this may be a little personal, but why does that guy pick on you? I mean you are really nice and kind from what I can tell." He said walking in the halls with Cody and headed to way to the dorm rooms. Looking around to make sure that guy wasn't anywhere to be found.

Cody looks at Kyrian and then lowers his head a little, "your.. guess is as good as mine. Maybe he has nothing better to do," he crosses his arms, knowing the real reason but wasn't really comfortable to talking to Kyrian about it. He notices his dorm room and opens the door, seeing it was unlocked, "oh, he must be in the room," he turns on the light and notices Cory sleeping, sighing a little, "ugh.. Cory," he shakes his head slowly as he walks inside the room.

Kyrian nodded and looked at him. "Well I guess some people don't really need a reason do they do." He said looking at Cody feeling there was more to the story, but didn't want to push. He followed Cody into the room and shook his head. "I'm guessing this is your roommate." he said smiling. "Well then he seems to be enjoying himself whats his major?" he asked