~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody watches as the credits roll and blushes when he heard Kyrian. He looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head as he gets up from his seat.

----

Ryuji nods his head, "yeah we have... a busy day, along with work," he laughs a little as he gets up from his seat while holding Diyan's hand. He looks over at Syugo, "do you want to come back with us Syugo? Or do you want to have a sleep over with Cody, Kyrian and possibly Cory?"

------

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "yeah action movies... kind of make me tired," he rubs the back of his head as he gets up. He looks at Diyan and Ryuji, "I will probably be heading out too only so I can get my stuff gathered tomorrow.. like my working clothes and all my school stuff," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Kyrian got up to smiled as he picked up Cory and started to head out of the room. "See you tomorrow." he said looking at everyone

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and looked at them and wondered about that as well and he didn't know what the answer should be at all.

~~~~

Syugo smiled. "So your moving in with us as well tomorrow?" he asked blushing and looked away. "MAybe we should all go home for one more night before our lives change forever." he whispered

Cody blinks as he was picked up suddenly and looks at Diyan, Ryuji, Syugo and Cory, blushing as he waves slightly, "see you... tomorrow," he rests his head on Kyrian's chest.

-----

Ryuji smiles a little and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, fine with whatever Syugo decided.

----

Cory tilts his head and laughs a little, "well ... I kind of have to finish college first but I am almost done," he smiles a little.

----

Ryuji smiles and rubs Syugo's head, "it will be a good change. I mean... we will obviously bring everything we have. It's not like much will change, we are just going to get a dog and a cat. Since you feel closer to animals," he smiles, "though... you seem pretty close to Cory and he isn't an animal. Unless he remains you of one," he laughs a little. "I can definitely see the bunny side in your friend Cody, that's for sure," he smiles.

----

Cory laughs a little as he nods his head, rubbing the back of his head.

--------

"I am sure Syugo can't wait for you to finish college Cory," Ryuji smiles.

----

Cory blinks and looks at Syugo, smiling a little, "well the faster I get my grades up to pass my tests, the quicker I can move in."

Kyrian took him up to the bedroom and then took the bathroom smiling as he did so.

~~~~

Diyan smiled and looked at all of them he really did love this and knew it would be the best for everyone to be here and he couldn't wait himself. "Yeah its so cute the bunny who has found someone he is safe with." He replyed

~~~~

Syugo pouted. "Can't you just move in with me tomorrow I will help you I promise." he said looking really cute and really sad at the same time

Cody rests his head on Kyrian's chest and looks up at him while blushing softly.

--------

Ryuji laughs a little and smiles as he nods his head slowly, "yeah very cute," he looks at Syugo and Cory, wondering what animals they would be considered. He goes into his wallet, pulling out some paper and writes down their address, "since you guys are going to help us while we are at work and you already know where we live Cory, can you give this to Kyrian or Cody," he hands the paper to Cory.

------

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "I mean.. you can easily convince me to move in... but you need to convince the teacher or the headmaster," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the address and nods his head, "yeah I will just leave it on their table they have and text Cody or Kyrian about it," he smiles.

--------

Ryuji smiles and laughs a little, "it's really cute how attached Syugo is to you Cory. We never seen this side of him, especially when it comes to people his age. He was more... into books and animals," he rubs the back of his head.

Kyrian smiled as he took him to the bathroom and pulled down Cody's pants with a loving face. "Alright I am not going to hurt you I ijust need to clean you out." he said as he stuck a figure inside of Cody to start cleaning him out.

~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled. "Yeah its so cute and I love it so much. I love seeing this side of him I thought we would never see it." he whispered

~~~~~~

"I will talk to them tomorrow it its with me then they might let me take you if I am teaching you they know all about me." he said biting his lip

Cody looks at Kyrian as he blushes a little as he watches him take off his pants. He nods his head slowly as he arches his back with a moan when feeling Kyrian's finger was inside him.

----

Ryuji laughs a little as he looks at Syugo, "it's so cute to see how determined he is to get you to live at the house as well," he smiles.

----

Cory blinks a little and laughs a little, slowly nods his head, "you really want me to live here that badly? I am surprise you want me to move in so badly," he scratches the back of his head with a smile.

"Alright see that you are. I am glad that you can do this and I really care about you." he whispered as he emptied him out.

~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and laughed loving just watching it because it was so cute.

~~~~~

Syugo blushed and hid his face not sure what to do next

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles, "you... been nice to me ever since we first met," he reaches down and holds onto Kyrian's wrist, softly moaning.

------

Ryuji laughs a little, "well sounds like you have a big day convincing the teacher Syugo. We should go home now. Do you want a drive Cory?"

----

Cory smiles as he rubs Syugo's head as he looks at Ryuji, shaking his head, "no I am good but thanks anyway," he smiles.

• 1 year later...

"What can I day I just love you and hell with that cute face anyone should help." Kyrin said

~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled. "Yeah I can drive him back if you want me too." he said smiling and kissed Ryuji's lips. 

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and looked at him. "OK we should get back for now." he said looking up at him

Cody blushes a little as he nudges Kyrian, "n-no I am not cute," he places his head against Kyrian's chest.

--------------

Ryuji smiles a little and kisses Diyan back.

--------------

Cory looks at the time and nods his head, "yeah you do have a point."

Kyrian smiled. "Yes you are cute. and I love everything about you."

~~~~~~~

"Alright I'll go take them back when they are ready." Diyan said.

~~~~~~~

"Well lets go back maybe later we can come back and move in?' Syugo smiled and looked at him

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, smiles softly and holds onto him.

--------

"Alright I will be here waiting with you," Ryuji mentions.

-------

"Yeah sounds good to me," Cory mentions with a smile.

Kyrian smiled and kissed him deeply. "What should we do now."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright....Boys I am in the car to take you back." Diyan said smiling as he went to the car

~~~~~~

Syugo smiled as he went and got into the car to go back to the dorms

Cody kisses Kyrian and smiles, "well... we should probably get out of the tub before we become raisins," he laughs a little.

----------

Ryuji smiles as he sits down at the table.

----------

Cory follows Syugo and goes into the car.

"I guess we should shouldn't we." Kyrian said as he got out of the bathtub and started to dry off. "We were in there pretty long time werent we," he said smiling

~~~~~~~~

Once the boys were in the car Diyan started it up and started to drive back to the college that way he could drop the boys off

~~~~`

Syugo was quiet for most of the ride back he was trying to think of what they should do.

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head slowly, "yeah you sure... had quiet the cleaning you had to do," he laughs a little.

------

Ryuji figured he would go grocery shopping so he didn't have to later.

----

Cory looks out the window and looks over at Syugo before checking his phone, resting his head on the window.

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "Lets go." he said smiling and looked at him as he got out.

~~~~~~

Diyan drove the boys to the collage and left them off.

~~~~~~~~

"You are great Cory don't ever let anyone else tell you different." Syugo said kissing his cheek

Cody nods his head as he got out of the water and starts drying himself off.

-------

Ryuji drove to the store and wondered what the best time to get Syugo the kitten he wanted would be. It was nice to have Cory, who worked at a pet shop.

------

Cory blinks and blushes a little with a smile as he nods his head. "I mean I sure hope so," he rubs the back of his head as he leans forward, kissing Syugo's cheek as well.

Kyrain smiled and looked at him and got all dried and dressed and kissed Cody.

~~~~~~~~~

soon they were at the collage "Here ya go boys." Diyan said smiling.

~~~~

"Thanks Diyan. You are the best." he said as Syugo got out of the car and headed back to the dorm rooms

Cody finishes drying himself up and then gets dressed, kissing Kyrian with a smile.

------

Ryuji walks into the store and starts grabbing groceries.

------

"Thanks Diyan," Cory mentions with a smile as he got out of the car and then walks with Syugo to the dorm rooms.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Kyrian smiled and looked at him and then sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By sweety see you soon." diyan said as he started to head back to his home

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed and was happy he waved to one of his dads and smiled as he walked back to the dorm rooms

"Hm? What's wrong," Cody tilts his head.

----

Ryuji finishes shopping within 30 minutes and goes to pay for the items.

-----

Cory smiles as he follows Syugo to the dorms, "so do you want me to give you  a reservation for that kitten you wanted," he rubs the back of his head.

Kyrian looked at him and shook his head. "I don't know I just feel sad about everything that happened to you and that I couldn't get to you sooner." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

diyan  texted his husband and wondered if he needed to pick him up from the store.

~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and nodded. "Please I loved that kitten and it would make my life so happy if I got the kitten." he said

Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head slowly, "n-no you don't need to worry about me," he rubs the back of his head.

-----

Ryuji looks and smiles, texting Diyan back that he wouldn't mind getting picked up since he walked to the store.

-----

Cory smiles and nods his head, "alright I will put a reservation on the kitten."