~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "nah.. it's still kind of early so I am not really hungry at the moment," he rubs the back of his head and takes his drink, taking a sip.

------

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, "Cody is pretty smart, so I am sure he can relate to you." He starts drinking his drink as well and then shakes his head as he looks at the waitress, "we will be back at lunch time, seems like no one is really hungry at the moment."

---

"Oh of course. Well enjoy your time here and we can't wait to see you four at lunch time," the waitress smiles and then walks away from the table.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Kyrian smiled knowing that she loved them all being there it was weird, but he went with it. "Cody maybe you and Syugo can hand out some time outside of class? Get to know each other a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you come here so much that she knows we will be back?" He asked tilting his head again not understanding what was going here but he really liked feeling like he belonged somewhere with these people they didn't make him feel left out at all or make him feel like he was stupid for that he was really happy.

Cody watches the waitress walk away from the table and then looks at Kyrian, tilting his head to the side as he looks at Syugo. He rubs the back of his head and then slowly nods his head while he drinks his lemon-aid.

--------

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "well.. ever since Kyrian suggested this place... yeah we been going since then." He looks over at Cody and then smiles, "even Cody had a fun experience in the bathroom. I even scored Cody a baby sitting job because of it," he laughs a little.

---

Cody perks his head up and looks to the side with a pout, drinking his lemon-aid while he blushes and slightly sinks in his seat.

Kyrian smiled as he watched Cody drink his drink as Kyrian went to drink some of his as well. "I knew this place was a good place that's why I told you about it, but it seems like more and more people are starting to come here." he said looking at them.

~~~~

"Fun experience? What do you mean by that?" Syugo asked. "I am also guessing since it's busy the food here is good. I don't know how good the food would be when its cheep." Syugo asked and looked at Cory. "So Cody went to the bathroom and now is babysitting?" He asked then shook his head.

Cody blushes a little while he continues drinking his lemon-aid, remembering the kid he met in the bathroom and how Cory had to talk it over with the kid's parents as well as snagging him a job. He looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "I am sure the people that work here don't mind," he slightly looks to the side, hoping that Adrian won't be one of the many people to start coming here as well.

-----

Cory laughs a little as he looks at Syugo, "well basically... Cody met up with some kid and he started to ask a lot of questions to Cody." Cory rubs his chin, "hey just because food is cheap, doesn't mean they are bad. Also compare to a restaurant, cafes have cheaper prices when it comes to snacks and desserts." Cory laughs a little, "let's just say.... kids are crazy and get random bonds towards people. Besides, I am sure people can sense Cody's rabbit personality," he laughs a little.

---

Cody blushes with a pout, "hey I can't help that I bring unwanted attention without even trying."

----

Cory laughs a little and leans over the table, poking Cody's puffed cheek when he was pouting and drinks his ginger ale.

Kyrian smiled and looked at him then shook his head. "You are cute and everyone loves you. Tht's why everyone comes to you." he said smiling and kissed Cody's cheek.

~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at him. "is that why you like him because he is like a rabbit?" Syugo asked as he drank some of his drink and looked around the room ."So its good cheep food I might have to let my parents know about it and maybe they can come and eat one day." Syugo said and looked at them then shook his head some more as he drank his drink. "so Rabbit personality right? That's a weird way to talk to your friend."

Cody looks at Kyrian while he blushes and slightly nudges Kyrian, shaking his head, "n-no I am not cute," he pouts a little as his cheek got kissed.

----

Cory blinks a couple of times as he looks at Syugo, shaking his head with a sigh, "I like him as a friend but that is about it," he drinks his drink. Cory smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah you should tell them about it, I am sure they will like the food here just as much as we do but I guess you will only figure that out later." Cory tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "is it really...? Well I can't help that's the way he acts," he laughs a little.

"You really are cute don't lie." he said smiling and pulled him close not sure how to make him see that he was really cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I will tell them about to tomorrow and do you see all of your friends as having animal personalities?" Syugo asked as he drank some more of his drink and closed his eyes. This was almost too much activity for him and he didn't know what else to do.

Cody looks at Kyrian as he was drinking his lemon aid, pouting as he looks to the side. He blinks a couple of times, resting his head on Kyrian's side.

-----

Cory nods his head slowly and then tilts his head, rubbing his chin with a smile, "will it make you feel better if I tell you your animal personality," he laughs a little and then goes back to drinking his ginger ale as he leans over to Syugo's ear, "...cute little sheep," he whispered and then straightens himself as he continues drinking, acting like he didn't do or say anything.

"See I knew you would see it my way after a while." Kyrian smiled as he sipped on his lemon-aid as well. "Oh so we are thinking of moving in to an apartment together and out of my house that way my staff can live there lives." He said smiling. "I can't wait to see where we can find we might even get an animal."

~~~~~~~

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Why would you tell me?" he asked then blushed as he leaned over and whispered that he was a sheep in his ear. "Wait how am I like a sheep?" he asked blushing and he head and animals. "I love Animals they are cute and better than people." Syugo said. Syugo couldn't think straight right now why did Cory make him like this?

Cody looks at Kyrian while he blushes and looks to the side with a slight pout, slightly nudges Kyrian's side as he finishes his lemon aid.

----

Cory looks at Kyrian and rubs his chin with a smile, nodding his head, "that sounds good, you two.. will have plenty of privacy if you get your own apartment. Hm I wonder what the staff will think about that," he takes another sip. Cory laughs a little, "you two should get a rabbit," he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks at Syugo and laughs a little, "because you act like one, your so shy and don't really talk a lot.. so .. sheep," he smiles a little.

"What? I just telling the truth." he said as he finished his drink as well. "Thats what I was thinking and a rabbit, but I already have a rabbit if you are talking about Cody." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know how to deal with that." Syugo said looking like he was about to run out the door. "I'm not a sheep. They are woolly I am not. I can't be." Syugo was ready He looked like he was a deer in a head light when he looked around and saw all the people that were in the place with him.

Cody blushes and shakes his head as he looks to the side, resting on Kyrian. He blinks a bit and looks at Kyrian as he was blushing, "h-he means an actual rabbit though."

----------

Cory tilts his head and then laughs a little with a sigh, shaking his head, "so...? A rabbit has long floppy ears but Cody doesn't have that. They also have a bushy tail but... Cody doesn't have that either, unless he goes to a sex shop," he laughs a little. Cory looks at Syugo, watching as he was starting to panic and rubs his back, "hey... calm down. Why are you getting so nervous all of a sudden?"

"Oh really I never know with him some times." Kyrian said smiling, "He talks like everyone is an animal I am kind of wondering what he sees me as." Kyrian said smiling and hugged cody.

~~~~~~

"I don't know there are too many people I don't know if I can deal with this....I not good with people." Syugo said as he started to shake and looking at Cory and took his hand trying to calm himself down.

Cody looks at Kyrian and laughs a little, nodding his head, "I have... known him longer and I still don't understand him," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head, "well.. if you want to know, you should just ask him. I am sure he will tell you," he holds onto Kyrian's arm blushing.

------------

"Well the only reason why there are a lot of people is because this is out on the public you goof ball," Cory laughs a little. He shakes his head with a sigh as he lets Syugo hold his hand, "don't focus on the other people, just focus on me, Kyrian and Cody. We should be your only focus."

"I guess I could, but he seems to have his hands full with Syugo and he called him a sheep, but I would go part bunny and deer the way he is looking down." He whispered in Cody's ear smiling as he kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~

"I don't do well with lots of people how do I focus on only you guys?" Syugo asked as he looked like he was about to get up and start running out of the cafe from so many people. "I don't know how to focus on only you there are so many people and they are all talking." he said looking around not sure what else to do.

Cody tilts his head and then looks over at Cory and Syugo slowly nodding his head. He looks up at Kyrian and laughs a little, "does he really seem like both a rabbit and a deer," he tilts his head and blushes as his cheek got kissed.

----

Cory looks at Syugo and sighs a little as he pulls Syugo towards him so he was resting his head on his side, "just relax okay... of course there are people here since we are out in the public so just focus on what we are doing and nobody else," he pokes Syugo's nose and goes to his ear, "or maybe... I should kiss you to keep you distracted," he smiles.

"You think maybe Cory is wrong about what animal he is.....They are really cute together I don't even know what type of animal Cory would be." Kyrian said to Cody as he smiled and watched the two across the table.

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo blushed big time. "You would really kiss someone like me out in public....I don't know....I.....I....I..." Syugo now sounded like a broken record not sure what to say or do he wanted to rub, but he wanted to be with Cory.

Cody laughs a little and shrugs his shoulders, "I am... not really sure," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Kyrian and nods his head with a smile. He tilts his head, "oh I am sure Cory knows what animal he is," he watches Syugo and Cory.

-----

Cory smiles and nods his head, "if it will help distract you, sure. Besides, if Kyrian has no problem kissing Cody in public, then I have no problem kissing you in public," he looks at Syugo.

"Just so you know your friend Cory is weird..Seeing everyone as animals." he whispered to Cody and smiled, "But I guess we are all weird in that fact. I wouldn't be with you if I wasn't so weird." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo turned blood red. "Wait WHAT!" He said and looked away not sure how to deal with this Syugo stood up from his seat ready to bolt out the door and run home.

~~~~~~

"Yep Rabbit and a deer." Kyrian whispered into Cody's ear.

"I mean... I could have told you that from day one. Heck, you probably already knew when you first met him," Cody laughs a little. He looks at Kyrian and tilts his head, "would you be with me regardless if your weird or not." he blushes a little.

----

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little, chewing on his straw as he watches Syugo stand up, "what's the matter? You need to get use to relationships," he rests his chin on his palm.

----

Cody laughs a little, "maybe Cory got me and Syugo confuse. I think ... I act more like a sheep than a rabbit," he rubs the back of his head.

Kyrian smiled. "I would be with you no matter what I feel like we were fated to meet and be together you know." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "I love everything about you and I think I am starting to fall hard for you." Kyrian whispered

~~~~~~

"IIII......IIII.....I don't know if I can't I don't know if I can do something like this...." Syugo said his body shaking out of fear now out of the unknown and he didn't know what to do next he was really scared and looked like he was going to bolt.

~~~~~~~~

"Cory you might want to grab him before he runs....unless you like the chase...." Kyrian said smiling

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles, slowly nodding his head as he rubs his face slightly on Kyrian's arm. He blinks a little and looks at Kyrian, tilting his head, "r-really," he sinks within the seat while his face gets flustered.

----------

Cory looks at Syugo and sighs a little as he looks around since there was nothing he could do with all the customers being here. He didn't want to ruin business for the cafe he went to with Kyrian and Cody. Cory looks at Kyrian and then reaches got Syugo's hand, pulling him down to sit down and holds onto him with his face on his chest, "easy don't over do it." He decides to put Syugo's head under his shirt, figuring if Syugo can't see people, it would help relax him.

-----

Cody looks at Cory and laughs a little, "gees Cory, looks like Cory is doing the trick he did with me. His cologne really does smell good.. so I hope it helps Syugo like it helped me."

"Yes...and I mean every word I am saying to you no one word is false I have told you everything that you ever wanted to know as well." he said kissing his cheek. "You know you are cute when your cheeks are red." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo felt his hand being pulled down he looked at Cory like he was going to panic as he pulled Syugo's head to his chest and Syugo took a deep breath Cory was trying to calm him down and he really enjoyed it as well.When Syugo's head went under his shirt he took another deep breath and started to relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I"m sure it will Cory knows what he is doing and he is good at it." he said smiling and looked at Cody

Cody looks at Kyrian while he was blushing a little, looking to the side a little as he slightly smiles a little. He blinks and pouts, shaking his head, "n-no don't call me cute," he flails his arms a little.

------

Cory rubs Syugo's head as his head was under his shirt and then looks at Cody, laughing a little, "I remember when I first did it to Cody, he bit me," he looks at Kyrian, "so watch out, Cody is a biter," he looks down at Syugo while smiling, "are you feeling better in there?"

------

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little, looking at Kyrian, nodding his head smiling, "looks like it is already working too."