Hiya!!!

otarusushi

Yo, everyone!

I can't believe that I've actually stumbled across an ACTIVE forum. A BL one to boot! onion4

It has been a very long time since I've joined a new community like this, so I am both nervous and excited!! I'm a tad awkward, but I'll try my best to not act like a weirdo! lol

I like anime, comics, drawing, BL, and GFX! I'll probably mostly reside in the graphics part of this forum, actually... :cuteonion51:

Anyways, It's great to be here and I hope to get along with all of ya'll!! onion1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• otarusushi

• littlespiral

• Ayakashiu

• crystald

Hellow @ otarusushi!

Welcome to the forum~!

you came to the right place, my friend. feel free to hop in and join any conversation/discussion that interest you. hope you have a great time here. enjoy your stay and see you around the forum yeah :)

Hellow @ otarusushi!

Welcome to the forum~!

you came to the right place, my friend. feel free to hop in and join any conversation/discussion that interest you. hope you have a great time here. enjoy your stay and see you around the forum yeah :)

Thank you very much for the welcome! :Wink:

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello otarusushi! We're happy that you stumbled upon YO and joined us too, so welcome! :D I hope you'll get along with everyone and if you ever need help, feel free to ask. (: Have fun~

Greetings

Welcome to the YO Forums site. Hope you become an active member around here too!! :) My, what a name you have! How did you come up with it? Hmmm, that's a good idea for a random thread discussion, right? Lol :Excited:

Thank you for the welcome!

How we thought of our usernames? Yes, that's a good thread idea! Haha

As for me... Otaru Aquarium is an aquarium in the city of Otaru, Japan. Sushi is usually made of fish, so... haha. Otarusushi.