Vampire's maid (Dragon X Wolf)

WolfDog12

Yuu panted and feared the next shock. He tried to squirm and get the pieces off him so they weren't attached to his member but for the first minute, his muscles didn't work. He couldn't seem to get himself free with all his struggling. He wanted it off him now!!! As the second shock came, he screamed out again but followed it with a slight moan and his member was now standing rather tall. Why did pain feel so damn good?!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Dragongirl26

After 30 minutes and making him suffer Mika came back into the room and looked at him. "Are you ready to call me master yet cuz if you don't I can leave you in here for a little bit longer. Also as long as the electric thing is to on you. You won't be able to cum." He said smiling

When Mika came back in, Yuu was fully hard and throbbing, his cock begging to be released but it only made his body feel even better. His ass twitched and begged for attention. "It hurts..." he muttered. Yuu was fairly out of it again. His mind seemed to go blank and his body seemed to be in control and right now it just wanted more. It begged to be released but also to be bound tighter, shocked harder, he just wanted all of it.

"Are you going to say master now? If not I will turn the power up and the time down." he said smiling at him. "Or say master and I will let you cum." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what he should do next. "Say it!" he yelled in a voice that shook the room

Yuu winced at the noise before simply giving off an arrogant smirk. As much as it hurt, his mind came back enough for him to give the "Fuck you, I'm winning this game," look. His body was screaming out but he was trying so hard to ignore it. "I'd rather die," he muttered and grit his teeth, preparing for the pain that would inevitably come next.

"Well then." He said turning the shock up and smiling. "Then I will have you." he said as he walked out of the room going to leave him all day like that the shock was not shocking him ever 2 mins for 30 seconds. Mika left the room and sighed not even sure what to do next as he went to his office and took a deep breath