Vampire's maid (Dragon X Wolf)

WolfDog12

"Of course it does... Remember this pain the next time you defy me." he said looking at him as he kept going harder and harder and pulled down on Yu's wrist making the cuffs dig deep into his skin. "Damn I think I am going to...." He said as he did two more powerful thrust and came inside of Yu's ass knowing that it was going to sting and burn as well.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Dragongirl26

"Damn... Ah!!!" Yuu struggled and was just in so much pain. "Let me GO!!!" he screamed but it felt so good. "No!!! Not inside!!!" He screamed but was able to cum as well. It did in fact burn and hurt so much to feel the cum on his wounds but his body seemed happy, though almost less than satisfied. Still, Yuu looked like he was about to pass out at any moment.

"Say I'll be good master and I will take you down and give you a bath." he said smiling and looked at him as he pulled out letting the blood and cum drip on the floor and he looked at Yu knowing he was going to pass out soon as he rubbed him to get him to cum on himself and hurt himself as well.

Yuu twitched and jerked to the pain of the other pulling away but he continued to hang limply in the chains. With a loud groan, Yuu came and whimpered in pain but his body still seemed crazy happy about it all. He however, hung there just waiting to fall unconscious but was too scared of what this vampire might do with his body if he did.

"Come on say it!" he said as he slapped the other awake. Mika hissed at the boy and then grabbed a pill. "Say it or I will make sure you stay awake for the pain all night!" he said looking at Yu and laughing as he got ready to put the pill to keep him awake in his mouth

At first, Yuu forgot what he was suppose to say and really couldn't fight back anymore. He flinched when he was slapped but was really fading here. Finally he remembered. "I'll... be... good...." he managed but every word hurt to come out of his mouth so he just muttered slightly.

Not only did Yuu not want to say it once, but this damn vampire was trying to make him say 'Master' twice? Hell no! "Fuck, you," he somehow managed before actually passing out. Yuu couldn't hold himself awake anymore.

"WEll then I can't leave you here, but you will regret that." he said smiling taking him down and cleaning him up before throwing him on the bed the put him in a shock collar and smiled. "Sleep well because soon there will be a party for you and then you will see how nice I really am." he said laughing as he chained him to the bed and left the room

Oddly enough, even though Yuu had passed out, he still seemed to know what was happening to him. He wasn't forced to stay awake but it was like he was hearing all those warnings in his dream. It was terrifying and the words just kept ringing again and again until some time the next day, Yuu finally came into consciousness. A chill ran down his spine and he tried to get a feel for the condition he was in.

Mika was in his study working on stuff. He looked at the desk and sighed as he just kept working. He never really slept and all of his windows were dark so he could work throughout the day and into the night."Well then I here he is awake I wonder what he will do next."

Yuu found himself chained to the bed and let out a groan. What the hell happened? At least he was clean and his wounds were somewhat treated to keep him from bleeding out in the middle of the night.. Still, he didn't know what to expect. Yuu pulled at the chains on his ankles. He'd never be able to get anywhere like this... though, it was good he was wearing clothes. No worrying about getting too cold either. Despite all that happened, that damn vampire actually took care of Yuu... Guess he liked him...

Mika did more work hearing that YU was now away his breathing did changed. "Well at least he made it through the night." he said shrugging wondering what else to do about this. Why did he care? He never cared before was it because the way that Yu stood up to him?

Yuu was really thankful he was so damn durable... If not he'd have died last night for sure... Instead he passed out and not even from blood loss but just from shear exhaustion. Even now, he was in pain, but his body was already working on healing.. It was strange/

"The hell! Screw you. If you want me to live you'll let me eat or I'll just die here," He growled. This was risky... especially knowing that this vampire didn't care about lived and was more than happy to let his past "Maids" die. Yuu was going to try to not be one of them.

Mika smiled and turned the shock collar on. "I like you now say master." he said looking at him and every time he would say no he would shock him for longer and longer. "Do you really want to play this game with me?" he said

"Ow!" Yuu yelped. "Screw you," He growled but got shocked a number of times for quite a while before he was face first in the bed. "I can't..." he managed in a muffled and almost burnt out voice. He was already tired again. Why had this vampire taken a liking to him?

"call me master and I'll stop this and give you some food...keep it up and I will keep shocking you. I'll turn it on to shock you every 10 mins and you won't be able to sleep tonight either soooo food and sleep or shocking...up to you." He said laughing. "For my entertainment I hope you picked the shocking route."

"Please... just stop... Haven't you had enough fun torturing me? Don't make me say it..." he begged. Yuu glanced over with this sad puppy-dog eyes and begged for Mika to simply let him go for now. Yuu probably wouldn't even be able to walk as his hips and ass hurt too much at the moment... He couldn't take the shocking.

"No you will not get a break till you say it....Only because if you say it that means you admit I am better than you. I want to see how much I can torture you before you brake. Don't worry the next thing that will be getting electrocuted is your junk and I'll make sure that its not on safety then. Last chance to say it before I leave the room letting the collar have at you till you pass out only to be woke up by the collar.....You move...." he said smiling and looked at him. "Those eyes don't work on me trust me." he said smiling

As the vampire put it in such simple terms, Yuu got pissed and his hot head stopped him from thinking rationally.... again. "Then fuck you. I will never call you master. If you don't think I can take a little shock then you are sorely mistaken," he growled and put up his middle finger. He was being a stubborn ass again.

he smiled and walked over to him tying his hands to the bed and hooking up his member to get shocked and more powerful then then neck and then turned it on to shock him ever 3 mins. "Well then I'll be back int a few hours to see how you are doing." he said laughing and then left the room going back to his room and started to work on stuff

Yuu fought back, flailing and trying to punch until his hands were bound and he was left on his back, tied to the bed. "Screw you!!! Get these off!! You were talking about the collar shocks!!!" He growled but was actually pretty scared when he was shocked and let off a scream. It hurt so much but his member twitched and got half hard after just one shock.

Mika sighed wondering what he should do next he didn't know what he wanted to do. Why did he want this youth to call him master so much? What was wrong with him? Mika looked over to a picture on the wall and growled as he threw it in a draw he didn't know it was there until now and then hid it in the draw and sighed. It showed him as a unhappy kid with burn marks all over his body. "Damn it." he whispered and took a deep breath as he heard him scream and he could hear his own screams in his ears....What was going on why was he having these flash back now?