Vampire's maid (Dragon X Wolf)

WolfDog12

145d7dacdd94d7ba920942373427.jpg

Name: Yuichiro

Nickname: Yuu

Race: Human? Kind of. Has a demon living in him that rarely shows.

[/hr]

Here he was. Standing at the gates of Hell... At least that's what some people called it. So many had entered and no one seemed to be able to make it out alive. The lord was cruel and selfish but the people had no choice but to keep sending someone to work as the Butler/Maid for the lord. So far no one had been strong enough to survive the master's cruelty and with no choice but to keep sending someone, that task now befell Yuichiro, also known as Yuu.

The young male took a deep breath. Honestly, he didn't look as strong as some of the men, or as well trained as others they had sent in before him who had died. Even Yuu wasn't too sure as to why it was him who had been sent but he was called, "Their best hope" so who knows. Maybe they knew something about him that he didn't. Doubtful.... Though he was missing memories... Though that was just because he'd been too young to remember.

Finally, Yuu made it to the gate and rang in to the mansion, before being let in the tall black gates. This was such a terrifying place but Yuu had to stay strong and pushed forward, making his way from the gates to the front door. It felt as if he'd been walking forever it was so damn far just from gate to door. Holy crap this guy had a lot of property... The great vampire lord... Yuu was sure he'd meet the fate of everyone else, being tossed out less than a week later, a dry husk, no blood left in him.

Once he made it to the also huge double doors of the mansion itself, Yuu rang the bell and found the doors creaking open. It was now or never... he kind of wished never.

The male stepped in. "Hello? My name is Yuichiro and I am here to be the new butler," he shouted so the lord could hear him from where ever he was.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Dragongirl26

Name: Mikaela Hyakuya

Nickname: Mika

Race: Ex human now Vampire.

Mika through another human on the ground. "Damn human don't Piss me off." He said jumped onto the human and bit his neck sucking the human's blood and the picked up the human and threw him across the room hearing the crack of the bones braking from the human the then drank him dry and through them out.

After that a week passed since that day and he went hunting in the town every day until he was told that he would get a hard to kill human he agreed and stayed in his house waiting for the human to get there. Tapping his hand on the desk waiting for the new Butler to get there.

He heard the new person come in and smiled as he heard the person walk into his house. He smiled and looked around as he smelled the new blood in his house getting up from the chair Mika's red eyes as he moved fast and pinned the human against the wall and bit his neck and drank some of the blood it was different than other humans and he loved it. Pulling back he smiled at the human. "No You are not my butler you will be my maid." he said as he started to choke the human. "Now tell me your name."

Yuu was startled when a blur appeared before him and he was suddenly pinned to the now closed doors behind him. All he could feel was a sharp pain in his neck and the bright blonde hair that stood before him. Yuu wanted to punch this asshole right then and there but knew right away that wasn't allowed. The vampire was strong and Yuu did wish to last more than just day one.

Oddly enough, just a few sips was enough to satisfy the vampire's hunger. This "Human's" blood was different from any other. It was tastier and more satisfying by far. It was hard to drink too much though due to how filling it was.

Yuu felt the hand press harder against his throat, starting to cut off his air and Yuu struggled to breathe as the lord stated simply that the human wouldn't be a butler but a maid... Even though he was clearly a guy?! The heck was that about?! Of course, the vampire thought it funny to choke the smaller male just before demanding his name. What kind of crazy fuck even was this vamp?! What the heck did Yuichiro get himself into?!

He coughed and pulled at the other's arm to loosen his throat enough to force out the sound. "Yuichiro," he struggled. He could feel his toes barely on the ground, scratching and hoping to be released. Didn't seem that was going to happen any time soon.

"I am Lord Mikaela Hyakuya." The vampire said squeezing the neck of the boy a little. "Yuichiro That name is too long do you have a nickname. Something shorter." he said as he picked the male up more and choked him more then smiled as he grabbed his crotch to make sure he was a boy. "You are a boy, but you look so cute I am going to have fun with you." Mika said. "Your room will be sharing with me that way you can satisfied me when I need it." he said smiling as he looked at the male and through him hard against the wall. "You are a good one." he said smiling as he let go of the human and then kicked him in the chest. "Now get up. I'll show you to your room and your new outfit." Mika said smiling and looked at him then started to walk up the steps and looked back for the human. "Get over here now or I will punish you!" Mika yelled

Yuu coughed and couldn't even manage his nickname with the vampire strangling him and now lifting him higher off the ground. His crotch was grabbed and as his foot swung to attempt to kick the vampire back, he managed to stop it in time but was met with being pulled back and slammed against the wall before the lord released his grip and Yuu crumpled to the floor, coughing and gasping for air as a foot came right up into his ribs. Yuu fell to his side, coughing horribly and curling up a bit as the vampire had the balls to turn and tell him to get up as if nothing happened. Fuck this vampire. One of these days Yuu would strangle him!

With a huff and heavy wheezing, Yuu got to his feet, quickly recovering once he was on his feet and followed after Mika feeling better as he moved forward up the stairs. This was crazy annoying! This vamp was insane and now Yuu was stuck serving him... damn...

"Nickname or I will call you slave." He said looking at the boy and watched him walk up the stairs and then pushed him down the stairs again. Mika laughed as the boy. "Get up here now!" He said and watched the boy climb the stairs again. "You are fun to play with slave." he said as he walked down the hall every now and then slamming the boy into the wall. Soon they got to his room and he walked inside it and Mika walked over to the closet and grabbed a Maid costume out and handed it to the boy. "You can change now or I will force you Slave. They told me I would get a good one and so far you haven't died." he said smiling.

Yuu made it up the stairs, only to find himself clothes lined by Mika as he turned and knocked Yuu right back down the steps. He let out a small yelp as he went tumbling down the steps, tucking his knees in a bit and actually managing to roll down in way that allowed Yuu to land at the bottom with few injuries. He rolled forward, straight to his feet before brushing himself off and once more heading back up the stairs, careful to avoid being sent back down a second time. "My name is Yuichiro or Yuu, not slave," he stated sternly.

As they walked down the hall, Yuu quickly grew aware of the Vampire's tricks and sometimes, before he could shove the human into the wall, he'd stop and check a shoe or something to cause the vampire to slide by, missing him. Of course, it took a few tries to get the hang of it and Yuu was feeling pretty worn already.

Once they entered the room, Mika B-lined it for the closet and pulled a maid dress out. Yuu could only raise an eyebrow as to why it came out of the lord's personal closet. "I'm a butler, not a maid," he stated.

"Alright Yuu I don't care if you are a butler you are now a maid. If you have an issue to damn bad if you change now I won't help you!" Mika slowly wanted over to the male. "Remember I gave you a choice to do this willingly." he said as he started to tear the young male's clothing underwear and all. Mika smiled when Yu was standing before him with no clothes on. "And this body is all mine I will brake it in soon enough." he said as he started to force the maid clothes onto the young male. It was a struggle to get it on the male but each time the male tried to get out of he he would slap him hard as one point Mika even bit him for resisting. Mika then smiled as he forced girl panties on him as well. Mika made sure it was nice and tight around his member. "There we go." He said once he was done. "If you take that off trust me I will give you worse pain than anything you ever felt before." he said

Yuu fussed and refused the other, only to find his clothes being torn away as if they were made to, and he was completely naked in seconds. The human kicked and tried to fight back but his efforts seemed futile as the dress was still forced upon him and even female Panties. That, Yuu had a real problem with. "This is so uncomfortable," he complained and began shifting all over but the panties were too small and had no movement at all. "Damn it..." he groaned to himself but knew he really couldn't go resisting this vampire. Did he do this with every human they'd sent in here?

Mika smiled. "If you didn't fight so much I wouldn't had put the girl panties on you." Mika said then looked him over. "No I might of any way you are sexy like this. You are so much more cuter than the other ones they have sent and you have lasted thew some of my thing that killed the others. Your a good one so the rules. 1. Everything I say is law. 2. You will get punished and if you piss me off it will be worse. 3. No talking back to me got it!" Mika more or less yelled at him. "If your good I will let you take the panties off of you if not well lets just say it will be worse." He said. "There is some human food in the kitchen. I could show you but it would be fun for you to find it on your own." Mika said. "When you are hungry you have 5 mins to find it then I will give you some time to make your food if you don't find it with in 5 mins you will not eat for that meal." Mika said smiling. "I have some cleaning I need you to do in my work office. Follow me." Mika said and walked out of the room wondering how much the young boy could take before he gets mad. As Mika was walking down the hall he made sure to trip Yu a few times and laughed at it.

"So if I stop fighting I will be able to wear my normal boxers?" He asked a bit skeptical still. Yuu was willing to try it as long as this vamp didn't keep up his shit. "Alright," he sullenly agreed. Yuu could feel something in him snap and the vampire just kept talking like it was nothing. "Screw you!!! I'm not cute and I'm only here because your the asshat that keeps killing everyone!!!" He growled. Damn it!!! Yuu heard the rules but was a lot less willing to actually follow them. With a huff and a grumble, he followed the lord out of the room and down the hall, only to be tripped. He face planted, skirt going up and exposing his ass.

Yuu let out a growl and continued forward until the vamp tried to trip him again. The human stepped on his ankle and avoided being tripped. "If you weren't such a Bully then that wouldn't have happened!" He growled. Yuu had no patience for this kind of shit.

"Good they sent me a fighter I like it when they fight." He said feeling his ankle getting stepped on. "You do know the price." he said picking up the human and slamming his head into the wall. "You have no idea about who I am so shut the hell up you filthy human!" Mika said ad he squeezed the throat of the human digging his nails into his throat and drawing blood. "You asked for this." Mika said as he grabbed the human's hair and drug him down the stairs. After making sure he hit ever step he turned and dragged him down a long all and opened a door with lots of toys and everything.

Mika threw Yu into the room and locked the door. "You are the first human to piss me off so much that I brought them into this room." he said as he grabbed Yu and shoved hand cuffed him one to a chain hanging down from the ceiling and the other one on a bar. He then smiled as he shoved a pill in his but to make him horny he smiled and then walked over and watched the boy waiting for the pill to take effect.

Yuu quickly realized he'd fucked up as he was grabbed by the throat and slammed head first into the wall. He growled and tried to focus his blurry vision before being strangled all over again. Damn this vampire was too fast and too powerful to fight back against. In the next moment he was being pulled by his hair, down the stairs, slamming against every step despite trying to fight against it. Damn it hurt and Yuu yelled out a bit, spitting profanities the whole time.

When he was finally released, he'd been tossed in some strange room, glancing around he noticed all the toys just before being handcuffed where he could no longer get away. Mika still showed no mercy and put a hand up the dress and stuffed a pill up Yuu's ass. "STOP IT!!!" he screamed and tried to kick out but the vampire was out of range. As much as he tried, the pill didn't slip out and soon, it was starting to kick in. Because it wasn't swallowed, it was even more potent and Yuu found himself losing it. He was hard, hot, panting, and so freaking horny. He fell to his ass before sliding his feet around to his hips and began to shift his hips, rubbing his balls against the ground. He was desperate for some stimuli to be able to cum.

Mika set on a chair and just watched Yu as he fought the craving for a bit he waited until his mouth was begging for some one to touch him. With in a second Mika was behind him and put his mouth over Yu's and started to make out with him he smiled as he put some cat eats on him just to make him more embarrassed. After that one of his hands went and unfastened his pants "This is your punishment." He said moving the panties out of the way and with one powerful thrust he entered him hard and fast. Mika waited for a second and then started to move in and out of him/

Yuu wanted so badly to bite Mika's tongue right out of his mouth but found his body not listening. His body needed relief and his mind was trapped, not able to control over himself. He tried to turn away, and his body leaned in more, making out and finding his ass being lifted off the ground. Cat ears were placed on his head and despite his desire to protest, all that he managed was a moan from the panties being moved. Damn, what the hell was happening to him!! That freaking drug was the problem.

As soon as Mika's member entered, it tore the human's ass and he screamed... or so he thought. Instead he let out this sexual moan and as he tried to flee, his ass only pressed and squeezed the other's cock more. What the fuck was happening. Any time he tried something, it had the opposite effect.

"See you like this and this is your punishment. I know you will be hurting after the pill wears off." Mika whispered as he started to go in and out of him hard and fast and made out with the boy and started to rub him through his panties. "Your such a naughty boy." Mika whispered. "You are much hotter than the other ones's they send in the past I am glad." Mika said licking his ear before going back to make out with the boy and moved even faster making him almost slamming in and out of the boy Mika then slowed down and smiled. Soon Mika released inside of Yu,

Yuu wanted to reply with a sharp tongue and state that he wasn't enjoying this but instead, he let out a loud moan, arched back and came instead. Why was this happening? It was so gross and it hurt so much, yet his body was really into it. Damn it. This was all because of the pill. No doubt he wouldn't have gotten hard or in any way heated up if it weren't for this damn pill shoved up his ass.

His mouth was taken over in a mess of kisses, and Yuu was useless to stop it. The more he tried to, the worse things got. He kept doing the opposite of what he'd hoped for. So, maybe if he just closed his eyes and waited for it to end, he'd be alright. That sounded a lot easier than it was and Mika released deep in Yuu, causing him to jerk and moan, releasing again.

Mika smiled as he pulled out. "You naughty boy I didn't tell you that you could release and you did twice." he said as he pulled the maid outfit down and grabbed a whip and started to hit him. Each lash harder than the last. "I want you to say you are sorry to your lord and master." He said as he went around and walked around to look at his face and slapped him the started to whip his front of his body.

Yuu finally did something his mind wanted, which was screaming. He yelled outwardly as the whip came down against his back, groaning in pain. He was struck again before being struck in the face, soon being whipped across his chest. He screamed more but with the pill still heating his body, he was hard. Of course, Yuu wasn't into pain as a kink but the pill was turning him on and being hit just freaking hurt.

"I'm glad you are screaming I love the sound of you screaming." he said and then dropped the whip and looked at the wall trying to think of what to use next he found a small knife and smiled as he walked over to Yu. "I wonder how much you can take." Mika said as he made a cut right under Yu's nipple making sure to draw some blood as he did so. Mika then clamped his mouth on Yu's nipple and sank his teeth into him. After a bit he pulled back. "I wonder what you would do if I do this." Mika said as he made a small cut on Yu's member and then bit Yu's member and started to drink the blood from there as well.

• 8 months later...

"NO!!!" he screamed and kicked as much as his weak legs could handle as the vampire came back over with a knife and started to scratch up his chest before putting fang marks in and making Yuu cry out more. "Stop!! Let me go!!!" He shouted but that pill kicked right back in, and it felt like his mind and body were once again being controlled as soon as the master cut down his member. At the painful feeling, he moaned and spread his legs, sinking into the pain and pleasure once more. As the fangs came down and bit into his member, Yuu swelled and came immediately. He moaned deeply and once more fully lost himself, his whole body begging for more.

Mika smiled and looked at him in the eyes. Before he pulled back. "Thats good that you like this now. I would let you go, but you are my toy now and no one will ever save you. Your such a bad boy cuming after I bit you. Should I bite you more or just rush you and claim you as mine I wonder what I should do." He said watching Yu as he was now fighting the pill.

"I don't like it..." he managed to mutter despite every part of his body saying otherwise. He was already starting to swell from the pain left behind as well as the drug still kicking full force through his system. He wanted more and his legs spread and his ass was completely exposed, showing only the most shameful side of him. "No.... more..." he pleaded but his hole and member were twitching for attention.

"oh really." He said biting his member again before pulling back and trusting hard and fast into Yus butt with no prep. "Scream and moan for me my bitch." He said smiling as he bit Yu's nexk and starting to suck his blood pulling back after a few seconds. And then started to move in and out.

• 3 weeks later...

"AH!!! It hurts!!" he screamed and moaned loudly. It hurt so much to be thrust into so hard and there was no doubt he tore down there, quickly being bit into and drank from. Yuu was getting pretty dizzy from the blood loss but at the same time, he was so hard and moaned as his precum started to drip into the fresh wounds on his member. "It hurts..." he whimpered.