E-Reader or Tablet?

Crimson_Tide

So I'm thinking of getting a E-reader or tablet for reading all my favorite books instead of just using my laptop but I don't know which one I should get and could use some advice. Can anyone who has one of these devices give me some ideals or advice, like if I'll be able to upload all of my previously downloaded novels from my laptop to the device? I have all my books on a flash drive as it is and they wouldn't be hard to move. I found through reading about them that some e-readers can take sd cards, if I loaded my books on it would I be able to read them on the e-reader or would I have to go buy the books through the store that the e-reader is connected to? Some help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I would be extremely thankful.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crimson_Tide

• yukako77

• Racheal

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I would recommended you Kindle. You can unload all the books you have to all e-reader, so you don't have to worried about that. There are thread that I replied about e-reader before.

and

New kindle paper white just came out and it is pretty good with waterproof and everything. After reading the threads above, if you still have questions please tag me ^ ^

• 1 month later...

I got an iPad mini last year so I can read eBooks (in Japanese). I buy from honto and eBookJapan. eBookJapan was available worldwide until Yahoo took over last month. I hope Yahoo is smart enough to release the new app worldwide because many people are really upset over the changes. In anycase, an iPad is great for reading manga.